A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Which flip flop creation is your favorite?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 313,868
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap R8-SU: CLOSED; SO: April 3, 2017  (Read 11327 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Crafting is the best medicine.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2017 01:50:57 PM »

Oooh, colour! Audio, those look awesome. Why aren't you one of my partners too?

I am totally and completely finished, all patches mailed to 2 official partners and 2 unofficial. We just had our spring break so the kids were off school all week BUT they went to camp every day so I still had lots of time to craft. I love this swap, it's always so much fun to see all the variety of technique and style in the gallery. I'm super excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2017 02:52:13 PM »

I feel like I lost a week.  Between not feeling motivated due to stress, the bf's mom visiting over the weekend, having the boys that same weekend, crap at work, my car being broken into and getting sick...it's bound to be looking up soon, right?. *sigh*

I *did* make some progress on the one patch that is the most detailed. The other patches will take far less time, so I think I am still on track for time.

I know how you feel! I got sick, and got in a car accident (just dropped it off for repair today and had to pay $300 I wasn't prepared to pay). I am so behind in my curriculum at work (I'm not the only one, which makes me feel a little better), and I'm 3 weeks behind in a class I'm taking. I feel like time is FLYING by. I'm so wiped out at the end of the day that I can't get myself caught up. But, patches are definitely on the agenda this weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
jenleahlynn
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2017 06:26:37 PM »

1 patch left to do. i tried a new stitch on one, but it's looking rough so I think i'm starting over on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
interested in a private atc swap-i am collecting ATC cards to be framed in a collage and auction to raise money for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma research. (ACCRF) project blog-    atc4acc.blogspot.com

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
Re:
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2017 08:50:43 PM »

Oh boy! It sounds like a lot of rough weeks! I hope it gets better, guys! I had a rough last week (not super bad tho) that ended yesterday and was so wiped out that I had a 2 hour nap today after work. Guys. That NEVER happens! I have 2 kids and never get to nap so this was quite astounding. I think God was calling me to pass out for a bit lol.

Anyway, I'm almost completely done with a patch each for my partners. Tomorrow I will be starting a second for one partner and should have the second for my other completed by the weekend.
I love this! I can't believe I've never joined this swap before!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
roler
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2017 12:08:26 PM »

Just finished the last item for the warrior swap, so starting tomorrow it's full steam ahead on this one! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Crafting is the best medicine.

« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2017 12:54:22 PM »

bunny1kenobi isn't in this swap but she should be. Check out the beautiful patches she sent me, the edges are super tidy and the fabric choices really gorgeous.
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=451224.msg5437266#msg5437266
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2017 04:28:17 PM »

sent out my patches today! i ended up using 2 diffrent techniques with the cross stitch fabric, i stitched zigzag around the edge, then wrapped the fabric over the edge on one, and left the frayed edges exposed on the other.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
interested in a private atc swap-i am collecting ATC cards to be framed in a collage and auction to raise money for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma research. (ACCRF) project blog-    atc4acc.blogspot.com

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
RovingAnarchist

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2017 05:37:58 AM »

I'm hoping to have my patches ready for send out on Monday. I've been pulling double duty between this and the Vikings, Pirates & Ninjas swap, which caused me to fall a bit behind my schedule. I plan to refuse to do anything except crafting on Sunday. It's a mental health day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I carry a bag that says FREE KNITTING LESSONS on my daily transit commute, & give a little hands-on tutorial to anyone who asks. They get a starter kit with needles, enough cotton yarn to make a plain dishcloth and a set of instructions. Swaps/donations for materials welcome!
roler
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2017 05:39:33 AM »

Finished two patches today. Four to go! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2017 06:47:38 AM »

I have been following this thread, but have been busier than I thought this tax season!  Really using my time off to relax and stitch...it helps a lot with the stress!

Love your teasers, audio!

CLM...thos patches bunny made were fabulous!  I love the mermaid and the spring flowers!  Off to the gallery now...wow...I can't believe you sent and the patches have been received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 26, 2017 Featured Projects
What's Up Girlfriend?
Tute Tuesday: Cons to Mary Janes

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...