A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 314,259
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS 2017 Discussion Thread  (Read 30796 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

anna.wahnsinn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2017 02:32:58 PM »

I've been trying to post a few new necklaces for more than two hours now. Finally tried flickr, that worked. Now I'm going to bed, tomorrow's gonna be a very long day...

Here I am wearing one of the new necklaces (in very poor lighting):
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017 03:08:30 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2017 02:38:20 PM »

Are you interested in coins, which are not used anymore? I guess, I do have some from EU countries, where they are already using Euros instead of their own currency. Also, can send some hungarian forints Smiley

Yeah, any and all cool looking coins. Even coin-like tokens. I'd love to claim them  Grin

sheepBlue I have tons of different coins, Iceland, Mexico, various Arab countries and some I'm not so sure of (my husband works in many countries overseas)  How many are you looking for?  Of course I still have to open my shop Roll Eyes

As many as you're willing to ship  Cheesy I have a wooden board I found at a thrift store that is probably 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 feet that I thought would be great to make a mosaic on....just never got around to it. So now I need a bunch of coins for the idea I'm working through right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #312 on: April 20, 2017 07:17:53 AM »

Sorry I haven't updated the gallery, I didn't really sit down at my computer last night, and it's difficult on my phone. I thought I'd throw out a few "wants", since people always ask what people want!

* "Pumpkin All The Things" hoop, just a pumpkin with that text, embroidery or cross stitch.
* earbud holder like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/272045633721187830/ (except maybe a puppy)
* Sharks, sharks, sharks (I have a thing for shark week, both the documentary one and the bad movie one)
* Pumpkin (all the things)
* I'd really like a dog-walking bag, it needs to be about the size of two tennis balls inside, and preferably lined with a plasticy fabric (in case of dog poop bag malfunction), open on the top with a pocket on the outside for my phone...  cross-body length strap.
* I'd like a sturdy "document" folder for my bag, something that a letter size sheaf of papers would fit in, but preferably cardboard-lined fabric? I'm less sure of what I need here, I need something that will hold up to being tossed in my bag and keep my papers from getting creased, but more durable and prettier than a manila envelope.

Not that there's not enough stuff I already want to buy, but these would take priority!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mlsocci74

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #313 on: April 20, 2017 07:55:30 AM »

I love when people share their wish lists.  I put mine at the end of my shop and update as I want more stuff.  Still wanting stuffies for my boys, blankets for them even the taggie kind of little blankets.  Not just for my boys but for Christmas.  Yes I shop this early especially with 4 kids now  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #314 on: April 20, 2017 11:48:31 AM »

I totally get you on shopping early for Christmas, Mlsocci74.  Even with no kids, I like to get little things thru the year.  Saves my time and sanity as the holidays get closer!  The Disney bobby pins and magnets I got from you are for a friend for Christmas, actually Smiley 

Just a little over an hour left in my work day, then I'm out to wrap things up before we leave in a few more hours to get on the road!  So excited!  Got all my crafts together an in a bag last night.  Decided I would throw some TM stuff in there and see if I can't knock out a few more squares for stuff.  I looked at the previous ones I've done, and found I machine stitched the 3 pieces together, then hand-stitched the border and any embellishments.  This makes them feel much more sturdy than the one I did on the plane for my Colorado trip...can't really do that right now, though, so I'll have to extra-embellish so they stay together better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #315 on: April 20, 2017 02:48:22 PM »

My shop is closed until after May 1st.  I'll pop in as I can and chat while we're on the road, maybe I'll post a teaser shot of what I'm working on, too Wink  Talk at y'all when I can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #316 on: April 20, 2017 02:54:21 PM »

My shop is closed until after May 1st.  I'll pop in as I can and chat while we're on the road, maybe I'll post a teaser shot of what I'm working on, too Wink  Talk at y'all when I can!

LOL teasers would be fun!
Later, gator!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I make stuff when the tiny humans allow it.

« Reply #317 on: April 20, 2017 05:34:53 PM »

Have fun, TSM! Enjoy yourself! Stay safe!

I just added a couple of new thingie-jombers to my shop. I'm in a sewy kind of mood tonight... I think I'll add some more fun shaped mug rugs to my shop tomorrow, if the sewing machine wins over watching Naruto tonight.

Also, I'll join in the wish list fun since i've got a second here at my computer:
-Fabric bowls, the kind I'd be able to set on my counter as a receptacle for fruits and veg.
-Rain chains for the garden (or larger glass beads to make a rain chain)
-Fat quarters (colorful, batik, dunno what else, I know it when I see it!)
-Gelli printed paper or fabric
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's swap lil gelli prints or ATCs!

Instagram: @oops_icraftmypants (Possible swap spoilers.)
Winter STS
Etsy Shop
Rubber Stamps
Smeddley

« Reply #318 on: April 20, 2017 06:18:06 PM »

Have fun on your vacation!

The chickens I bought from noooo are Christmas presents, too!  Now the only hard part is keeping track of them until Christmas... I'm always finding things I bought to give people and then misplaced... O.o
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #319 on: April 21, 2017 10:02:00 AM »

I thought UtM had that machine at one time?
Cricut, maybe?
But my memory isn't always reliable:)

Hi Kayrun, You're right I do have a Cricut.  Smiley

Glad audio can help you LFF!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Difference Makers' Kokua Foods!  http://www.difference-makers.org/ Our mission is simple: to provide food for families in need.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse
Best Friends

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...