A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
312 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 12 Gallery  (Read 18012 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2016 05:58:07 PM »

Some delicious preserves today. I love these lovely pots and the preserve is awesome. Plum and walnut.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016 06:01:03 PM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with yo
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2016 01:15:38 AM »

It's been a busy few days but here are some more goodies from my stocking!
Yum!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMamaBee
Creative Mom

Crafting Since 1982

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2016 04:49:43 PM »

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I'm late posting my pictures, but I've had flu, colds, pink eye, and my husband having surgery... I'm glad I prepared for Christmas early because I'm definitely losing the spirit now....

But here is the fabulous gift that I received from Whistley!

My girls were so excited for their own stockings full of stickers and painting and coloring and cute peeler princesses in Elsa and Belle... They ran off and have been hidden ever since! They loved it!

Here is some more detailed stuff! The little sewn bag I use to hold my fruit for snacks for my 2 year old. And my hot tea is sitting on the Elf Mug Rug with a NARWHAL on it!!!!

By far one of my top 5 holiday movies!

I'm in love with Tsum Tsum and these are on my girls little tree in their room now. I also received a Tsum Tsum Ribbon keychain that is in my car with my house keys on it.... Yeah I keep my keys in my car...

I LOVE Groot and this little hoop was just perfect! I also got the stuffed Groot Tsum Tsum and I've been looking all over for him! I also received a bracelet with little Christmas lights on and bells it that definitely matches my Groot Hoop!

All the little extras and snacks were delicious! The little Santa lights and ALL the stickers! Princess Ribbon! It was a welcome surprise! I am so happy I waited for this swap!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2016 06:51:02 AM »

Love that baby Groot hoop!

I received from roler and am feeling even worse about the actual stocking I sent!  

Here's my loot!

For my son who is very happy with the gold cube!

For my daughter

TM blanks for me to embellish

Thank you so much! I adore everything I especially love all the unique Japanese goodies and have a soft spot for that little tiny gingerbread house. I may make it into a pin for me to wear. You are going to laugh when you open your package as one of the items you sent me is very very similar to something I sent you!!! Maybe next year we can pair up again and I can do the stocking that I really wanted to make for you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
kayrun
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2016 10:15:37 AM »

wow, fantastic job,
Roler & Whistley!!

Love it all!

and edelC, I'm a big fan of homemade jellies/preserves.....
that one sounds yummy!!
enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roler
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2016 02:35:31 PM »

Wow, I am so behind on this gallery!!  This has been a very hectic month for me so far.  But now that I'm settled in with the family for the holiday I can take some time to reply a bit.

JS - I love your wrapping! The candy shapes and the taco bell bag crack me up - so cute and clever!  The stocking is very pretty too; love the star!

Oh my goodness, the DW stockings from edelC are too cute!! I adore the Totoro things as well.

Gorgeous quilted stocking, artsycandice, and that plague doctor doll is incredible!!  All the feathers and owl things are so beautiful as well... I hope I get you as my stocking partner one of these years! XD

And I'm feeling the same way about you, kmac! That felted stocking is INCREDIBLE, as are all those wonderful gourd pieces!

Lovely package from Alexampersandra; the cross-stitch ornaments are darling!!

That reindeer stocking from sueedee is stunning! Great stitchwork on the antlers!!

Summer6061, what a fun fandom-filled stocking!! That Christmas Adipose is just as cute as can be, and I love the sea creatures with the TARDIS.

AcadianDriftwood, your wool stocking is lovely! I really like all the different snowflake patterns!

Awww, cute Totoro from ecopp! I like the Baymax ornament a lot!! XD

That Up stocking is fantastic, CraftyMamaBee!  And I love the Emperor's New Groove!  Awesome stuff! XD 

IssikahJai, those hoops are great! I especially love the Pokemon one, with all the cute decorations around the edge!

calixita, that stocking is really beautiful. The cross-stitch over the crochet is such a pretty technique, and the beads add a lot too!

blushingbluegrass - Great DW stuff!  Ten is totally my favorite, so of course I thoroughly approve of that cute stocking!! XD  Fun gloves too!

Whistley - What a fun, colorful package! Those Tsumtsums are as cute as can be, and I adore that Groot hoop! XD

I'm so glad you like your package, lindyv321! I had a lot of fun putting it together! I kinda got carried away with the notions on the stocking, but it was just so fun decorating that Christmas tree! ;P

Meanwhile, lindy's package to me arrived quite a while ago, but I've been saving it until Christmas. My mother just wrapped all the little goodies inside, so I can enjoy opening each one on Christmas morning! I'm really looking forward to it! For now, I can see the pretty festive stocking and all the goodies waiting for me! XD

The stocking is very well put together, nice and sturdy, and the fabric is so bright and festive it makes me smile! XD  Thanks, Lindy!  Looking forward to the rest! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2016 03:01:56 PM »

Wow,roler that stocking is great( I'm currently looking at the cat ornament on my tree from last year)

Sadly this is the second last items from my wonderful stocking from AcadianDriftwood such a cool stocking a it's been such fun to unpack.

The first from yesterday is some braided cord to make a coiled bowl, very pretty colors. And some ace popcorn seasonings.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016 03:07:25 PM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with yo
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2016 05:39:24 PM »

I had wanted to sew on the stocking to give it a more quilted look but my machine wasn't cooperating so it's just put together and fake patchwork.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
Homerof2
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2016 07:27:43 PM »

I received from Inselaeffchen today and since we are leaving for holidays tomorrow and don't have room to pack it, I opened everything.  It's all adorable and so me  Grin

Isn't the snowman stocking so cute!  The other snowman is a cuff for a coffee cup.  I adore penguins and will make good use of all those items as well as the knit cloth, which are my favourite kind.

THANK YOU Inselaeffchen for being a wonderful swap partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2016 09:05:38 PM »

Oh my goodness that knitted snowman is adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...