A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
294 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Creepy Christmas gallery  (Read 4457 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
JoyfulClover
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016 06:24:41 PM »

Ohhh wdicwg! Those mini tins are perfect! Between those little characters and the disturbing red cupcake, I don't know which is better! *shiver*

But that hoopla is straight money. It's great! Perfect for a Creepy Cristmas - who doesn't need a hanging tree? Really great execution. I'd love to know more about the stitching?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gigglygirl

prettypickings.wordpress.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016 05:11:18 AM »

I received a creepy bear named Frosty. Thank you! He is very sweet.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hannabear
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016 05:18:42 AM »

I can't believe I haven't looked in here yet! Everything is amazing! I can't believe the details on that hoopla and the caged gingerbread man is too funny...try to run now, little guy!

Oh Joyful, the hat is actually for the Sandworm! I never thought about it for the mandrake, but I'm sure Mr. Sandworm doesn't mind sharing!  Wink

I received yesterday and will share my goodies tonight! Hooray for Creepy Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016 07:37:57 AM »

I can't believe I haven't looked in here yet! Everything is amazing! I can't believe the details on that hoopla and the caged gingerbread man is too funny...try to run now, little guy!

Oh Joyful, the hat is actually for the Sandworm! I never thought about it for the mandrake, but I'm sure Mr. Sandworm doesn't mind sharing!  Wink

I received yesterday and will share my goodies tonight! Hooray for Creepy Christmas!

I am such a macaroon! The little hat fits the fin perfectly! Ha! That is so cute!

Your construction is amazeballs. I think you should post both in their own thread...just sayin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hannabear
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016 01:50:40 PM »

I got an adorable little "NO-snow" anti snowman named Soot who hates Christmas...or claims to! He secretly loves Christmas as you can see he keeps a little Christmas tree close to his heart. He's actually an accurate depiction of me at Christmas time!

Also got this great little pin that is a Stranger Things reference made of Christmas lights!

Thanks so much, Joyful! Everything is amazing and I can tell you put so much work into both wonderful pieces!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016 02:24:02 PM »

Hey hannabear!

I'm so happy Soot arrived alive! But I see he went straight French with his knitted hat! It was supposed to sit beanie style, but it must have shifted during shipping:

It seems as if hats are troublesome beasts!

I REALLY enjoyed making him for you. Thank you for being open to something seemingly cranky and grumpy! It was so freeing to be able to make something a little different.

Cheers!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016 02:59:16 PM by JoyfulClover » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gigglygirl

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016 11:50:55 AM »

I LOVE Soot!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gigglygirl

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016 12:12:44 PM »

I just updated everyone's status and gave feedback to the five senders (except myself!)

Here's the recap:

Sent:

1. Gigglygirl
2. hannabear
3. joyful clover
4. Griminspirations
5. sarasmile
6.wdicwg
7. frosty772

Huh? (please let me know when you send and receive!)
1. chase_acow
2. phizzychick

Sent and package  received - feedback given:

1. Gigglygirl
2. hannabear
3.frosty772
4. joyfulclover
5. wdicwg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wdicwg

Remember that life is beautiful!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2016 08:50:46 PM »

I have to apologize to Griminspirations for being so late with posting pictures of my wonderful package.

The box was wonderfully decorated.

It also included a matching card.

The small item was a cute felt keychain.

The most amazing piece of the package was this canvas of the boy with nails in his eyes by Tim Burton.

I love all of the little details on the canvas.  The tree is made from two colors of wire and the ornaments are actual tiny glass ornaments, and the level of detail on the boy alone is awesome.

I saved the best part of the canvas for last.  The tiny string of lights actually lights up, with both a steady on and two flashing modes.

Thank you for an amazing swap package Griminspirations!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without." ~Cecil B. DeMille

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Brault

http://pinterest.com/swaffe08/
JoyfulClover
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016 03:48:14 AM »

Great negative space tarantulas! And the ornament is Creepy precious!

But that canvas is amazing! It's so well done! I know there are a lot of Burton lovers on this site. I hope it gets its own thread so others can gush! I'd love to hear how it was made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...