A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
208 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2016  (Read 7642 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016 07:11:31 AM »

OOOOh claiming already!  

This is my spot.  To paraphrase Sheldon, I will be placing this spot in eternal dibs....

I got my package.  It is speaking to me <open me, open me, open me>.  But I am afraid that if I open, I will not stop....

YAY - finally got to open my box - and whats_her_name totally Tetris'd it up - it was so well packed in - very impressed!

Here is my pile - love the purply snowflake wrap!

I opened on Day 2 - ended up picking up an extra shift at work the other night, so was too tired to start from day 1 - but then again, that's also double the fun on day 2!

Day 1 was an adorable knit stocking ornament and strawberry <yum - a favourite of mine!> lip balm.  Love the colourwork and pattern and that is a nice bright green.  I love mini knits.

Day 2 is a beautiful ornament made from a canning jar seal - It is beautiful.  I love the background paper with the carol lyric words.

Day 3 is another ornament - these will help my tree be beautiful this year!

Day 4 is a third ornament, to complete the set - and I am picking up my tree today, so these can go right on it!

Day 5 - a fantastic, elegant set of snowflake cards - they are so lovely.  My favourite is the blue ones.  I love snowflakes!

Day 6 - yummmmmm - one of the basic food groups - chocolate covered anything.  Also, the jar is adorable - look at the cute cross stitched top.  This will be designated as craft room snacks - must hide from Jim!

Day 7 - a cute "favourite things" box - love the use of the chipboard letters and it is so cheery - and stuffed it with some of her favourite things - beautiful dimensional flowers, ribbons, leaf embellishments, and washi tape - some of my favourite things too!!!

Day 8 -  I can't believe it's almost over - I almost don't want to open any more - the anticipation is half the fun... but then again... PRESENTS!!!!!!

Day 8 is a wonderful little recipe journal - how cute is this!!!

Love the little labels inside too... I love to cook and this will be a great way to keep track of some of our favourites!

Day 9 - STAMPS!!!!  I LOVE STAMPS!!!!!!  These are great - I love the little bird label and I am positive I have the Morrocan tile punch to match these stamps too!

Day 10 - you can't have stamps without paper to stamp on... and there is the added fun of felt and chipboard goodies and Spellbinders dies!!!!

Day 11 - a lovely WOOF frame for my doggies - well, doggy now.  I think I am going to try to get a similar shot of Troy to frame!

Day 12 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  My feets will be warm and toasty in these gorgeous socks - I love the colour and the leafy cabling...  LOVE them.  I love handknit socks - they are so comfy and durable, so much nicer than store bought.  Thank you so much whats_her_name! 

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016 05:19:30 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016 07:04:49 AM »

This is my spot!!   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

The days are so busy that I forgot it was the 14th last night until I was already in bed!!

Here's my parcel

And my day 1 gift: a mini cross-stitch on-the-go kit!

Day 2:  an AMAZING tee for my son!

A cool extra:  adorable tote bag!!

Sorry I'm behind on my parcels; this past weekend was my son's 9th bday.   And then yesterday we got this little cutie:

Day 3 - an adorable hedgehog stamp.  Smiley

Day 4 - look at all the pretty beads!!!!  And the cute Xmas tin!!  I can't wait to try some beaded knitting!

Day 5  - a VERY cool needle book - it's amazing!!

Day 6 - a beautiful tree ornament.  It's stunning IRL.  

Day 7 - Slytherin tee for my DD!!

Day 8 - look at this cute squirrel dish!!

Day 9 - amazing HP potion bookmarks!   These are so awesome - I LOVE them!!!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016 12:08:22 PM by whats_her_name » THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadbathducky

It's not easy having a good time.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2016 07:31:54 PM »

I claim this spot here and now I have recieved and can finally post some photos! I also recieved from our lovely organiser and she has mixed halloween and christmas together for me! Yay!(apologies if any of the photos are the wrong way, my phone does odd things to my posts)

Under our little teenie tree. Over the last few years my mum and I haven't really decorated at christmas much, but my tree has inbuilt lights and spins at night so it counts right?

The way all the days were wrapped. I love the use of the stamps and brown paper bags!

Extras I found floating in the box that Helena_Puck sent as an apology for being so late. My craft group is going to absolutely love the crafty booklets kit, and I always love postcards. Plus so many yummys to try! (Excuse my cat, she will be in some of these photos haha) and a patch from near when Helena_puck lives! Thank you for these you are too kind!

Now on the days!

Day 1

Tiny perler kit! I havent seen perler beads this small before over here, this looks like it will be fun!

Day 2

Pendants and a necklace to put them on. I love these!

Day 3

Cross stitch pattern and supplies (some thread, aida clothe, a cross stitch pen) I like the look of this one, and this coloured aida will make it look a little vintage. It looks like one I will be able to do!  Wink

Day 4

What's this? A snowball?

It's a whimsy ball! My cat liked playing with the crepe paper it was wrapped up in. Look at all the little whimsies and snacks to try! The middle was those funny little emoji erasers, that made me smile!

Day 5

Day five was some sugar skull tins for crafting with (All but one was empty, the yellow one had a cookie inside! yum!) a Oogie Boogie inspired tree topper? (I think it is for the tree, not sure lol) some sculpey and Christmas jelly belly!

Day 6

A cross stitch Zombie gingerbread man. I adore this little guy! I love the gingerbread cookie cutters which have a bite already taken out of them and this guy takes it to the next level. There was a magnet and a brooch back included so he could become a magnet or brooch!

Day 7

This cute little cross stitch ornament that looks like sugar candy, made in my favourite colours. I love your cross stitching Helena_Puck, so neat!

Day 8

The most adorable little hedgehog! I'm not sure how he got through customs since he seems to be made from pinecone spines but he is gorgeous! My partner loves Hedgehogs I'll have to give it to him hehe.

Day 9

I tiny little bear kit! Now I see what you meant earlier Helena! I will have to do this very carefully, but I can already see me making a tiny little jacket or hat for him. I love tiny kits!

Day ten was some lovely local tea! It had made the entire parcel smell like cinnamon and gorgeousness. I love it! (Picture when its not too hot for a cuppa!)

Day 11

Festive Peeps galore! Peeps are one of the candies that havent caught on over here so I always love getting them! And some cool cross stitch patterns that I have to try! Thank you for these!

Day 12

I am so sorry Helena! Here are the day 12 pictures. Super amazing awesome wonderful Hoopla of a Jackscepticeye Sam! So adorable!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017 06:49:32 AM by deadbathducky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!
Helena Puck

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016 02:09:37 PM »

Hello everyone! I am certain everyone is anxious about getting those packages open. Day 1 is just around the corner :-)

Here is what is under my tree! Deadbathducky's package all the way from Australia made it in time for the opening day! I am so excited. She filled that entire owl bag with all kinds of goodies. I cannot wait . . . but I will, of course. My sister-in-law's gifts and my mother's came in as well, so under our tree looks pretty amazing.

Day 1: Origami Crane ornament balls

Looks beautiful on my tree! :-)

Here is a close up

Day 2: Beads, charms, and a dragon elastic bracelet. Cannot wait to get started on some fun bead work with these seed beads.

Day 3: Bear needlefelting Kit! (Great minds think alike. Once you get your package in, you'll notice that we were thinking similarly. Sorry you are still waiting on things from me.)

Day 4: Embellishments and sisters with Snowman and Gingerbread (perfect for card making)

Day 5: Pretz and cake mix. I am really excited to try them both. I have never seen anything like them.

Sorry for the delay. We went into town for the weekend to watch Rogue One. Also, I discovered that the owl bag rolls up and snaps shut, taking up very little room, a perfect tote to roll up and carry with me when I go shopping. I used it this weekend for my projects at the hotel.

Day 6: Handmade paper. I really love these. I think I am going to mount some completed cross stitch projects on them, or put calligraphy writing on them and shadowbox it, or put a fun quote mounted on top of it with eyelets. So many possibilities. I would love to hear more about the creation process. They look fun.

Day 7: Catbutt coasters! LOL I love it! They even look like our kitties we had to leave with my dad when we moved up North.

Day 8: String art cards!!! I cannot wait to show my students. I taught them how to do string art but nothing like this. Maybe these cards will inspire a couple of them to do an advanced project.

Day 9: A package for my little one- a Mario watch, pac-man container filled with candy, and the neatest little custom gameboy ornament. My boy is all old school, loves all things vintage gaming.

Day 10: A package for my husband- Star Wars bottle cap opener and DC Posters. He LOVED it!

Day 11 A package for my other little one - Minecraft Cookie Cutters and a portrait of Fluffy, his beloved Neopet. He absolutely loved it. He asked me to hold the watercolor for him until we can get a frame. Looks like we will be making minecraft cookies this week while we are on break.

Day 12 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  Grin Grin Grin
5 skeins of Wool yarn, a beautiful multi-colored wooden crochet hook, and a hand-stamped heartshaped necklace, inscribed with Robin + Hilary

I need to share this beautiful piece of artwork that my partner sent. It is the cat painted across a book page which I have framed and sandwich inbetween student artwork and a framed card that hangs above my board in my classroom. I wanted to share the photo once it was in its new home.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017 12:44:09 PM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016 06:49:55 AM »

waiting.... so painfully patiently waiting....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016 02:30:16 PM »

One more day falalalala
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016 03:57:34 PM »

Today is Day 1! Open those day 1 packages and enjoy :-) Can't wait to see everyone's goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2016 10:17:47 AM »

Day 2 Everyone, enjoy! :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2016 04:38:04 PM »

Onyxnox, that dragonscale shirt is really cool.

EdelC, continuing the duck on the rest of the fabric is a cool little detail.

Come on friends, post pics. I wanna see everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2016 03:50:36 PM »

So many cute things already!  I cannot wait to see what comes next!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...