A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News: Kindness Craft Challenge   Vote for your favorite entry by Sunday, October 15!
Total Members: 314,457
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2016  (Read 5513 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 12, 2016 07:29:42 PM »

Post your goodies here:

Original Thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=449869.0

PARTNERS!!!!

lindyv321 ---- Helena Puck
mlsocci74 ---- KarenLouiseM
EdelC ---- RaraAvis
Onyxnox ---- whats_her_name
FiberAlchemist ---- rantyhippie
Deadbathducky ---- Helena Puck
gala_apples ----   Thimbles71

sent
sent and received
sending late with communication
p.m. me

Remember, we start with day 1 on DEC 14th.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016 10:08:18 PM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

flamingo obsessed

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016 05:44:00 AM »

I've sent and am looking forward to seeing all of the goodies.

Day 1, decorations for my harry potter Christmas three. These are so cute, a potion and three broom sticks

Plus a really cool flattened flamingo penny
Day 2

My flamingo obsession continues, and I LOVE this.. Hand stitched in the background and the flamingo. This Rocks!

Day 3 this brilliant microwave bowl cosy. DOTD themed, RaraAvis knew I had a DOTD theme in part of my kitchen, but it's actually in the corner where the microwave lives, so this is perfect

This is the corner where it will live, see how well it works

Day 4

Another great day, this works brilliantly on my harry potter tree. I love it , it's standing on a cookie cutter for the pic

Day 5 some DOTD cut paper garland's. I love these. I had a DOTD altar for the first time this year and so these will be perfect for next year

Day 6- half way..Oh no

This lovely tote. The colours are perfect for me, and it's so well made.

Day 7

Popcorn fixings!! These are yummy and a book to invent my own. So cool!

Day 8 these really snuggly pillowcases. Brushed cotton which is perfect for chilly nights

Day 9- getting sad that the pile of pressures under the tree is shrinking.

But there were squees of delight this morning.. all the fabric 10 fat quarters!! And Flamingo fabric!!

Day 10, two really pretty necklaces. A silver heart and a globe. I don't know which I like best.

not one but 4 amazing tee shirts for DAY 11, pictures to follow.

arrgh so frustrating, I have been trying all day to upload pictures, without any success. I thin the broadband is so slow that its totally overloaded with everyone in the village trying to escape family and go online

I got four amazing tees from RaraAvis, a phases of the moon one, 'mischief managed', flamingo and dandelion seedheads, they are great because they are all different styles.

and for Day 12 a brilliant love themed shrine.

Pictures to follow as soon as I can get this bloody internet working properly.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016 02:50:00 PM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, for supplies, surprises, flamingo themed things and general silliness

I would love to get my hands on charlie harper fabric.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016 08:06:05 AM »

Thank you edelC!

DAY 1
A cute bird themed zippered pouch! I love how edelc continued the bird image with hand stitching.

DAY 2
A lovely printed little note book!

DAY 3
A cute robot tea infuser! I have had this pinned for a looong time, so it is so cool to finally have it!

DAY 4
A wonderful set of bird ornaments. These are just prefect, since when I was decorating this year I thought I could use some lighter ornaments to hang edges of the branches.

DAY 5
A little whale strainer for my sink and a elephant caddy! The elephant is from my pinterest. It holds kitchen utensils or bathroom items and the water after they are washed drains down the trunk into the sink. I haven't decided if I want it in my kitchen or bathroom. The strainer is also prefect because the one we have now is broken and keeps closing. This one fits prefect!

DAY 6
Prepare to be amazed!!! Edelc made this awesome bee mug rug/min quilt. It is so lovely I'm not sure if I will use it was a mug rug, because I would feel awful to spill tea on it. I think I will make it a wall hanging because it is just to nice not to be on display!

DAY 7
This hilarious shirt! It fits prefect and is great, since all my clothes have cat hair on them, lol!

DAY 8
The cutest little robot plush! She is just adorable. I will have to find a nice spot on one of my shelves for her to sit.

Bonus
A krampus cushion cover! Edelc ordered this for the 12days, but it did not make it in time when she shipped the initial packaged, so she sent it to me after as a bonus! Thank you so much!

DAY 9
Lovely hand printed fabric! I love the color and pattern of the fabric and they're bird prints, which if you couldn't tell yet I love birds!

DAY 10
A really beautiful hand sewn suede sketchbook!

DAY 11
A festive quilted tree skirt! This is one item that I really needed, since every year I just throw some old fabric down. It is so nice to have an actual tree skirt now!

DAY 12
A wonderful quilt! I just love the colors she used, it is so beautiful! I am always amazed by quilts, since the largest I have every made is a baby quilt. edelc did a fantastic job! My pics really don't do it justice.

Thank you so much edelC for being a wonderful swap partner! I truly loved everything you sent! Wink Cheesy Grin
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016 10:47:16 PM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016 02:12:30 PM »

Pics of all my packages, Thimbles sent extras!

Day One: some amazing smelling soap. I think it's chocolate scented? Yummy, no matter what.

Day Two: freakin awesome robot silcon molds. I ALMOST bought robot molds for the robot and alien swap, but cheaped out of it. And good thing I did, because now I have theeeese!

Day Three: not one, not two, but three toques! And they're all totally different colour patterns, so I can wear them with a multitude of clothing.

Day Four: I got 25 large envelopes, that I'll be able to match my own cards to. I love that kind of crafting on a theme  Cheesy Here's a few of my faves.

Day Five: a necklace making kit.

Day Six: fabric Christmas cards in several designs.

Day Seven: christmas tags in 3 different styles. The vintage fabric ones are fluffy!

Day Eight: a combo of polymer clay and tools, and a book of projects. Very exciting, and on my diy kit list!

Day Nine: Thimbles made me two things, some quilted notecards AND some awesome ti-dye socks. (more than pictured, i think there was 10 socks?) These will be a huge hit at daycare.

Day Ten: Three gorgeous necklaces. The quilted one has tiny embroidery that I wasn't really able to capture. I love them all, and I have nothing like any of them  Grin

Day Eleven: two different attempts on a shirt for my girlfriend, and a hoodie for me. The hoodie's so warm, I'm wearing it right now.

Day Twelve: It's being sent in another package.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016 09:14:44 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016 02:16:27 PM »

All my lovely gifts from Gala_apples!  I don't have my tree up yet, but I'll take a proper one under the tree in the next few days.  Smiley

Day one!

Gala_Apples sent me the absolute cutest wreath ornaments!  They're sparkly and so much fun.  I love them!!

Day two!

This fantastic mug rug.  Which just makes me smile.  I seriously tried so many new things for this swap.  Some were more successful than others, but they were all good experience and honestly, just fun.  I so often fall back on old standbys where I'm comfortable.  But, this swap experienced encouraged me to try new things.  So, this lovely mug rug will always remind me of that.  Smiley

Day three!

Oh, my goodness!  Lotion bars!  And it is so mild and smells so good!!  I love it!!  The shea butter is absolutely perfect.

Day four!

The cutest vintage toy fabric pillow cases!  I'm putting these on my couch immediately!

Day five!

Really cool ornaments.

So very cool, but I was playing with them on my desk and I'm totally considering putting them on a chain and wearing them as a necklace!

Day Six!

Fantastic wine cork magnets!

Day Seven!

Amazing, amazing collection of note cards.  These are absolutely fantastic.  And will be well used!  All with their own snazzy and unique envelopes!

Day Eight!

This seriously charming shadow box.  How cool is this?  I just love it!  I tacked it up on my bulletin board behind my desk.  I need to find a proper home for it though.  Smiley

Day Nine!

Look at this fantastic set of necklaces!!  

Day Ten:

Such great cookie cutter ornaments.  I love them so much.

Day Eleven:

Beautiful, beautiful quilted placemats:

Day Twelve:

Gorgeous quilt.  So beautiful.  I currently have it on my holiday table.  It's absolutely perfect.

SUCH a great swap.  I've really loved all of my gifts.  Gala_apples is an amazing partner.  LOVE!  I'm so lucky!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016 06:11:03 PM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016 06:55:58 PM »

Received from lindyv321

All the packages look absolutely beautiful under the tree.

Day 1: Advent calendar filled with charms for a Christmas charm bracelet!!

Bracelet close up! Just in time for Christmas Spirit day at school.

Day 2: Goodies for my boys: a container of bean boozled, baseball peg game, a reindeer candy dispenser (looks like he poops candy LOL), perler bead kits, gingerbread cookie, and a monster tissue holder.

Also day 15 of the Advent Matchbox Calendar had another charm for my bracelet.

Day 3: Goodies for my other little one: his peg game was solitaire. Sorry for the delay. I thought I posted yesterday when I got interrupt. That is what I get for posting at work. Now that I am on break, not that much of issue now.

Day 4: Deminsions Santa Kit (Deminisions makes the best kits. Love them), set of cards with my initial (perfect for those  after Christmas thank you cards), and another ornament kit.

Day 5: Handmade shelf curio filled with vintage goodies. I JUST LOVE IT!!

Sorry for the delay. We went into town for the weekend to watch Rogue One

Day 6: Birdie and bird house. It looks good on my windowsill with the vintage curio.

Day 7: Hand stamped ornaments, a crystal necklace, and earrings

I had a hard time taking a close up of the earrings. They are this beautiful orange pattern inside a close ball.

Day 8: Nativity Plaque.  Grin I absolutely love it.

Day 9: Snowman Top Hat . . . wow, things keep getting better and better with each passing day. The top hat looks so great as our treetopper.

Day 10:
Snowflake Hoopla

Doesn't it look awesome on my wall?

Day 11:
ooh, two goodies in this one. A Santa Snowglobe and a snowglobe tree ornament. They are so clever and unique. I love them!

Day 12: Merry Christmas!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Three wooden painted trees

oops, a little late but here was the pin that was in the advent calendar.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017 07:16:24 PM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016 10:31:15 AM »

Here are the goodies rantyhippie sent...

Day 1
Miniature gingerbread men and house.

Day 2
A miniature candy cane Christmas tree.

Day 3
A garland for holding Christmas cards and some gummy candy.

Day 4
A Christmas tea towel and candy canes.

Day 5
Christmas accessories... reindeer antlers and a Rudolf nose.

Day 6
An ugly sweater coloring book.

Day 7
A set of a foxy ovenmit, pot holder and dish towel.

Day 8
An embroidered Christmas tree hoopla.

Day 9
A gum ball machine ornament.

Day 10
An embroidered mitten hoopla.

Day 11
An embroidered stocking hoopla.

Day 12
A red and green i-cord garland.

Thank you rantyhippie for swapping with me! Smiley
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016 12:17:23 PM by FiberAlchemist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016 02:37:24 PM »

Here is everything FiberAlchemist sent:

Day 1

Lego Ornaments!

Day 2

A Scented Candle:

Day 3

Super cute Christmas jewelry

Day 4

An owl ornament kit

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

cute dinosaur plush for my son, he loves it!

Day 8:

Day 9:

Fabric coasters

day 10

day 11

cute soft snowman plushie

day 12

Christmas Socks!! I love them!

Thanks so much, partner! Everything was fantastic!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016 04:08:09 PM by rantyhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius

www.etsy.com/shop/BlackbirdRanch

pinterest.com/artisticgamer
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016 06:05:59 PM »

Here's my gallery!! I received from our lovely organizer Helena Puck

Here are some extras

Day 1
A neat card making kit with lots of fun stickers and some blank cards

Day 2
Beaded snowman ornaments

Day 3
Two really nice pendants

Day 4
A family card game

Day 5
Two more beautiful beaded ornaments

Day 6
Tons of goodies! All the candy and the perler bead donut were wrapped in a crepe paper ball that had to be unwound to get the goodies

Day 7

Day 8
A beaded ornament kit

Day 9
Two oragami frogs, a quilled poinsettia, and a super cute pinecone hedgehog

Day 10

Day 11
Squee!! A gingerbread house!!!!

Day 12
Cross stitch pattern book

It has a ton of patterns!

Thanks for a fun swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016 08:30:13 PM »

Mine, mine, mine :-)

All the pretty packages!

And Day 1!!!!  Love, love, love.  This is Maxwell, who we lost to cancer in 2015.  He holds a BIG place in my heart - and now he can hold my keys too  Grin

Day 2 - this is a small canvas (see toothpick).  So cute!

Day 3 - Look at all these cute tags and package tie-ons.  Just in time to start wrapping.  They even came in a box as cute as they are.

Day 4 - My partner is really nailing it!  Such lovely work.  This is tiny - remember that toothpick from the canvas?  Smaller!

Day 5 - look at this perfect little bulb necklace - so cute.  Wearing it today!

Day 6 - incredible cuteness!  Love the putz houses.  These kits are really intricate - they are going to be amazing.

Day 7 - so cute, and so well done!

Day 8 - what a great box of supplies.  I am ALWAYS in need of adhesives, so this will definitely get used.  And look at all the cute spools, some already decorated with very pretty papers. I love spools and use them in tons of things.

Day 9 - Joy!  

Day 10 - you may not know that we were only partnered because Misocci74's original partner had to drop out.  Our interests/skills/faves didn't really match up easily.  This required quite a bit of stalking & experimenting for both of us.  She has done an AMAZING job, I've loved everything.  (Her skill level is also amazing.). But, today's gift tells me that we found the one thing we do have in common - wine!  Hope she likes hers as well as I like mine 😁

I don't understand how this is day 11?  I swear I've opened 12 and this is the last day; but, how does it come out to 11???  Don't think I missed anything.  Christmas magic, as the Hallmark movies say.  Anyway, here it is and it is wonderful.  The colors are almost an exact match for the yo-yo quilt I made for my guest room many years ago.  So this is definitely going on the guest room door.  Love it!!!  Pencil for scale, photo looks wonky - wreath is not!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016 05:28:43 AM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Top Hat
They Only Love You For Your Brain
Meatless Monday: Creamy Spinach and Potato Baked Eggs

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...