A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,955
Currently Running With Scissors:
284 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2016 SU Sept 6-18; close of swap Oct 30  (Read 9650 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 06, 2016 08:04:15 PM »

Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Want to "buy" fantastic crafts and supplies from a bunch of super cool crafters? Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2016  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster member who is the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 09/06/16 - 09/18/16
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to Oct 30 (**Please note that the last week October 23-30  will be for over/under 3 point shops only)
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week or two, please let the organizers know)

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel.  You will not get angel credit for replacing the item.

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of May 8/2016 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=445358.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Winter Market 2016 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2016
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
What information needs to be kept current at the TOP of your shop?
Winter sports or staying cozy inside?
mittens or gloves?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:

Spring Market 2016   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=445356.0

Winter Market 2015   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.0

Spring Market 2015   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.0

Winter Market 2014   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.0

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016 08:24:24 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016 08:04:30 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy   fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from loves2experiment fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop   

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim. 

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS Winter Market 2014 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS Winter Market 2014  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016 08:13:01 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016 08:06:41 PM »

DIRECTORY OF SHOPS IN THE STS MALL

alteredmommy
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407602#msg5407602

anna.wahnsinn
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5408338#msg5408338

artsycandice
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5408087#msg5408087

audio
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407974#msg5407974

Averia
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5409818#msg5409818

gozer
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407686#msg5407686

greybird
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5408572#msg5408572

guacaMolly
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5409589#msg5409589

kayrun
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5409541#msg5409541

kwality570
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407679#msg5407679

LeapFeetFirst
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407936#msg5407936

loves2experiment
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407604#msg5407604

mandit1990
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5408119#msg5408119

MissingWillow
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407961#msg5407961

Mlsocci74
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5408384#msg5408384

RaraAvis
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407610#msg5407610

sheepBlue
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407633#msg5407633

Smeddley
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407697#msg5407697

Spikefan
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407620#msg5407620

underthemountain
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5407661#msg5407661

Watsonc7
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450138.msg5408099#msg5408099

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016 02:42:09 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2018
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016 08:08:15 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
sent
Received
Late
Missing in action with no communication

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 138
Number of points spent so far this round: 183
Number of claims sent: 138
Number of claims RECEIVED: 138

send by sep 15
loves2experiment to RaraAvis - later, gator! #1 & #2 - (3)

send by sep 17
MissingWillow to audio - 1/3 cup of ghost pepper blend flakes x2 - (1)
audio to loves2experiment - bathing beauties atc set with atc album - (1)
audio to MissingWillow - star wars quote artwork - (2)
audio to underthemountain - pink bird in space painted box - (1)
audio to underthemountain - little grey bird painted box + kid's loom bracelets - (1)

spikefan to audio - atc #12 & #22 - (1)
Watsonc7 to Smeddley - scrappy velcro pouch + lil pouch of charms - (1)

send by sep 18
RaraAvis to Watsonc7 - resin bird skull in a dome + glass purple bottle set - (2)

send by sep 19
artsycandice to gozer - mini wooden plaque american crow - (1)
RaraAvis to audio - resin skull jewelry bat + glass skull bottle necklace black topper - (3)

send by sep 20
sheepBlue to gozer - poison infinity scarf - (2)

send by sep 21
RaraAvis to Mlsocci74 - apron + black leather squeeze frame coin purse - (2)
LeapFeetFirst to Smeddley - hand blended fiber, polyjuice potion - (1)
sheepBlue to RaraAvis - printed fabric mushrooms + birds & bugs - (1)
Watsonc7 to RaraAvis - fat quarters 2, 5, 10, & 11 - (1)
gozer to RaraAvis - snap card wallets 13 & 23 - (2)
Mlsocci74 to RaraAvis - magnet sets 2 & 22 - (1)

send by sep 22
gozer to greybird - snap card wallets #21 sparkly aqua - (1)
loves2experiment to artsycandice birdie pouch + 5 yards of "hand made" cotton ribbon - (2)

send by sep 23
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - barn owl lino + short eared owl lino - (1)

send by sep 24
artsycandice to loves2experiment - american crow + hummingbird mini wooden plaques - (1)
Smeddley to loves2experiment - gamer lego minifig + 2 wooden spool thread bags - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to loves2experiment - oh yeah! yarn - (1)

send by sep 26
greybird to Smeddley - blue scale maile pouch - (2)

send by sep 27
gozer to greybird - snap card wallets #6 mint green - (1)
kayrun to RaraAvis - triangle scarf - (1)
kayrun to RaraAvis - gray adult hat - (1)

anna.wahnsinn to kayrun - rain in a bottle - (1)
guacaMolly to LeapFeetFirst - glazed stoneware flower cameo pendant + brown/blue damask bobby pins - (1)
sheepBlue to kayrun - printed fabric circus + printed pouch blue - (1)
anna.wahnsinn to sheepBlue - daisy chain bracelet - (2)

send by sep 28
underthemountain to gozer - two 2.5" custom buttons - (1)

send by sep 29
sheepBlue to gozer - lino print cat cards - (1)
kwality570 to loves2experiment - book 1 - (1)
sheepBlue to spikefan - custom claim dalek infinity scarf - (3)

send by sep 30
spikefan to audio - atc #31 & #2 & #3 & #4 & #5 - (1)
audio to artsycandice - dotd-esque tardis hoopla + twirly scarf - (1)
kwality570 to kayrun - kwality monster coloring book x2 - (1)
artsycandice to audio - resin cabochon bird skull + plastic toy capsules - (1)
artsycandice to underthemountain - fairy on skull resin cabachon + plastic toy capsules - (1)
kayrun to sheepBlue - 1 skein malabrigo rasta - (2)
Watsonc7 to guacaMolly - custom bowl holders - (2)

send by oct 1
spikefan to artsycandice - atc #36 & #32 & #9 & #13 & #14 & #15 + mini crocheted elephant - (3)
spikefan to audio - atc #33 & #34 & #9 & #11 - (1)
Averia to anna.wahnsinn - zippered pouch + pale blue kanzashi clips - (2)
Averia to anna.wahnsinn - dotty purple earbud holder - (1)

anna.wahnsinn to Averia - vintage blue beaded necklace - (2)
anna.wahnsinn to sheepBlue - dark blue matte necklace, no alterations - (1)
Watsonc7 to spikefan - microwave bowl holders bluegreen - (2)

send by oct 3
RaraAvis to gozer - plain leather bat necklace + ceramic raven bottle necklace - (2)

send by oct 4
spikefan to audio - atc #39 & #16 & #18 + mini frame art skull w/ roses - (1)
Watsonc7 to Mlsocci74 - apron with pocket - (1)
gozer to Watsonc7 - small curved frames + rectangular purse snaps set 1 & 2 - (2)
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - northern flicker - (1)
gozer to greybird - bag o' thread + zippered coin purse #15 pine cone - (1)
Smeddley to artsycandice - yeti hoop + animal pairs fabric + unicorn charm - (1)

send by oct 5
kwality570 to RaraAvis - woven scarf - (2)

send by oct 6
Watsonc7 to kwality570 - red bowl holders - (2)
loves2experiment to kwality570 - creating yourself bracelet + 5 yards handmade ribbon - (1)
gozer to kayrun - snap card wallet #19 wood grain - (1)
kayrun to kwality570 - baby skirt - (1)
kwality570 to gozer - monster notebook #8 - (1)

send by oct 7
Watsonc7 to artsycandice - owl bowl holder - (1)

send by oct 8
kwality570 to loves2experiment - book 4 + kwality monster stickers set 1 - (1)

send by oct 9
greybird to gozer - black widow spider - (1)
greybird to gozer - ice bead spider - (1)

send by oct 10
alteredmommy to sheepBlue - infinity x 7 scarf - (2)
gozer to greybird - 4 zip pouches #11 candycane & #16 red/green & #18 christmas & #20 penguin - (2)
greybird to kwality570 - black & red spider - (1)

send by oct 11
RaraAvis to kwality570 - hexagon canvas + hello kitty ring - (1)
sheepBlue to kwality570 - yellow printed pouch + spike skull earrings - (1)
gozer to kwality570 - snap card wallets #14 & #20 - (2)

send by oct 12
LeapFeetFirst to gozer - small dot roller + copper sequins waste - (1)
underthemountain to kayrun - ceramic leaf pendant earthtone - (1)
gozer to kayrun - hand drawn pendants mushroom & bunny - (1)
underthemountain to LeapFeetFirst - ceramic leaf pendant blue 2 - (1)

send by oct 13
underthemountain to Averia - blue ceramic leaf pendant - (1)
underthemountain to loves2experiment - ceramic leaf pendant blue 3 - (1)

send by oct 14
MissingWillow to anna.wahnsinn - pottery buttons green square leaf - (1)
MissingWillow to anna.wahnsinn - pottery buttons green round leaf - (1)
MissingWillow to anna.wahnsinn - pottery buttons green leaf shape - (1)
MissingWillow to anna.wahnsinn - pottery buttons green swirl - (1)

sheepBlue to guacaMolly - cicada infinity scarf - (2)

send by oct 15
gozer to MissingWillow - zippered coin purses #6 & #9 - (1)
gozer to MissingWillow - dictionary necklace black - (1)

kwality570 to gozer - notebook #6 with stickers #4 - (1)
greybird to gozer - golden bead spider - (1)
greybird to gozer - autumn & fluted ab hair pins - (1)

mandit1990 to greybird - ana doll - (1)
mandit1990 to greybird - foxy doll - (1)

send by oct 16
gozer to mandit1990 - skulls day purse + zippered coin purse #13 - (2)

send by oct 17
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - fabric bags + ink pad + skull and cats + moustache christmas - (1)
kwality570 to Watsonc7 - embellishments + wooden tags 3 & 4 & 7 + photo corners free - (2)
Mlsocci74 to kayrun - 2 sets of 8 assorted colored notecards 4.25 x 5.5" with white envelopes elephant & thank you - (2)
kayrun to spikefan - dr who charms - (1)

send by oct 18
Mlsocci74 to gozer - 20 cut out gift tags red + 20 cut out gift tags green - (1)
Mlsocci74 to gozer - dandelion wish globe necklace - (1)

audio to Watsonc7 - brain pincushion + 12/eye exam book page - (1)
mandit1990 to artsycandice - cheesy + pink donut key ring + flower brooch #2 - (1)

send by oct 20
artsycandice to mandit1990 - fairy on skull pendant - (1)
gozer to Mlsocci74 - cross body wristlet purse - (3)
kwality570 to Mlsocci74 - notebook #2 - (1)
RaraAvis to gozer - bottle necklace octopus + glass globe necklace metallic blue - (2)
Smeddley to gozer - wire bending thingie + fun fur pink 3 skeins - (1)
Watsonc7 to gozer - pikachu bottle - (1)
Smeddley to kayrun - box o' baked goods - (1)
audio to Watsonc7 - altered cabinet + sewing pins + dunce/butterflies page - (1)

send by oct 21
kwality570 to artsycandice - monster accordion book + monster stickers set 3 + monster wooden tag #6 - (1)
kayrun to kwality570 - cabled oatmeal mitts - (1)
kayrun to anna.wahnsinn - fingerless mitts noro - (1)

send by oct 22
guacaMolly to sheepBlue - sari silk bracelets yellow & red - (1)
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - birdie project bag + handmade tags - (2)

send by oct 23
audio to underthemountain - animals In space painting owl - (1)

send by oct 24
Mlsocci74 to sheepBlue - custom holiday cards - (2)
kayrun to LeapFeetFirst - noro taiyo yarn - (1)
kwality570 to alteredmommy - gelli notecards set 1 & 2 - (1)
guacamolly to alteredmommy - sari silk bracelet green + mixed media earrings #3 with the pink corners - (1)
Mlsocci74 to underthemountain - 5 bead strands skulls - (1)

send by oct 25
audio to MissingWillow - custom puzzle piece - (1)
guacaMolly to loves2experiment - leaf 1 & 2 + navy & bright blue floral button set - (1)
sheepBlue to kwality570 - poison infinity scarf - (2)
sheepBlue to Mlsocci74 - skulls printed infinity scarf - (2)
audio to kwality570 - purple & grey purse + granny hexagons + jewelry lot - (1)
guacaMolly to kayrun - blue clock pendant + 1 yd vintage hearts trim + 1 yd tiny hearts trim - (1)

send by oct 26
sheepBlue to Watsonc7 - cicada scarf - (2)
gozer to audio - 2 sets of 10 kam snaps - (1)
anna.wahnsinn to audio - 2 lattice style necklaces black 1 & green 3 - (1)

send by oct 27
audio to sheepBlue - custom vinyl letters and stencils - (3)
Watsonc7 to guacaMolly - custom bowl holders - (2)

send by oct 28
kwality570 to kayrun - perpetual monster calendar + kwality monster coloring book - (1)
guacaMolly to sheepBlue - matte buckwheat swirls 1 & 2 + green butterfly + celtic knot + rust crosshatch + dark blue swirls button sets - (2)

send by oct 30
kayrun to guacaMolly - mitten ornament + bow ear warmer - (1)

send by oct 31
greybird to gozer - pearl & purple hair pins + christmas hair pins - (1)
kayrun to greybird - pink country silk 8 ply 3 balls - (1)

send by nov 4
Mlsocci74 to spikefan - 5 bead strands + 12 rolls of holiday washi tape - (1)

send by nov 6
anna.wahnsinn to audio - lattice style necklaces black 4 & red 6 - (1)
artsycandice to audio - felt owl ornaments 2 & 3 - (2)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018 01:59:37 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2018
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016 08:09:47 PM »

OUTSTANDING CLAIMS  (updated dec 5 @ 2:10 am EST)

whoo hoo!  we're done...happy holidays Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016 11:09:32 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2018
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016 08:11:33 PM »

Points updated as of 10:30am (MST) Oct 31/16

alteredmommy   3   0   3
anna.wahnsinn   2   1   3
artsycandice   1   2   3
audio   -2   5   3
Averia   3   0   3
gozer   3   0   3
greybird   3   0   3
guacaMolly   0   3   3
inflation fund   3   0   3
kayrun   3   0   3
kwality570   3   0   3
LeapFeetFirst   3   0   3
loves2experiment   3   0   3
mandit1990   3   0   3
MissingWillow   3   0   3
Mlsocci74   2   1   3
RaraAvis   3   0   3
sheepBlue   3   0   3
Smeddley   3   0   3
spikefan   3   0   3
underthemountain   3   0   3
Watsonc7   3   0   3

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016 09:47:36 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016 08:11:58 PM »

the altered atelier

OPEN!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs and 1 fluffy cat so there is a distinct possibility of animal hair on my stuff Smiley

Resin bottle cap magnets 4 sets of 6 magnets  1 point per set
Sets are horizontally arranged claim as #1 Red Hat, #2 Flex, #3 mona lisa, #4 Frida

Supplies

collage pack  4 sets  1 point each
A collage text sampler with 15 pages of different language book pages, sheet music, vintage bingo card, sheet of Tim Holtz grunge paper, bunch of ephemera (stamps, tickets, coupons etc)

Vogue couture hat patterns  1 point each
Uncut crazy expensive hat patterns.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me
to sheepBlue-Infinity times 7 scarf (2) send by Oct 10

claims I've made

Points started with  3
Current- 3
Pending-2
Total-5
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016 06:38:36 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016 08:17:16 PM »

CLOSED!  

loves2experiment's  Swap Shop
All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.

LEATHER SINGLE WRAP BRACELET #1  1 point
Made with jasper, crystal and glass beads.  Overall length is approximately 7.5".

LEATHER SINGLE WRAP BRACELET #2  1 point
Made with black baroque freshwater pearls.  Overall length is approximately 7.5".

HOPE MINI PILLOW  0.5 point  
Cross-stitched design.  Measures approximately 4" square.

LAVENDER SACHETS  1 point  sale!  0.5 point
Set of three sachets.  Each one is filled with pure dried lavender flower buds.

CHOCO BUNNY ZIPPERED POUCH  1.5 points  sale!  1 point
Approximately 8" by 4.5".  Cross-stitched on cotton fabric.

INDIGO PROJECT BAG  1.5 points  sale!  1 point
Cotton fabric exterior and interior.  Drawstring with cord lock.  H = 8.25" and W = 8.75".

PATCHWORK WRISTLET  1.5 points
Approximately 8" by 4.5" with a 1" base.  Has a interior pocket to hold cards.  Cotton fabrics.

CORALICIOUS DYED FIBER  1 point
Merino top (21.5 micron count) dyed by me!  Approximately 2 oz of fiber.

YARN DYEING EXPERIMENT #1  1.5 points  sale!  1 point
Approximately 100 g and 210 yards of hand dyed 100% wool yarn.

JEWEL TONES HANDSPUN  2 points  sale!  1.5 points
Fiber is hand dyed domestic wool.  Approximately 103 g / 3.6 oz.

25 "HANDMADE" WOOD CHARMS  0.5 point  
Each one measures approximately 1/2" by 3/4".

SIMPLICITY 3/4" BIAS TAPE TIP  0.5 point
Make 3/4" wide single fold bias tape with this tip (use with Simplicity's Bias Tape Maker).

claims from my shop:
send by sep 15
loves2experiment to RaraAvis - later, gator! #1 & #2 - (3)
send by sep 22
loves2experiment to artsycandice birdie pouch + 5 yards of "hand made" cotton ribbon - (2)
send by oct 6
loves2experiment to kwality570 - creating yourself bracelet + 5 yards handmade ribbon - (1)
send by oct 22
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - birdie project bag + handmade tags - (2)

claims i've made:
send by sep 17
audio to loves2experiment - bathing beauties atc set with atc album - (1)
send by sep 24
artsycandice to loves2experiment - american crow + hummingbird mini wooden plaques - (1)
Smeddley to loves2experiment - gamer lego minifig + 2 wooden spool thread bags - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to loves2experiment - oh yeah! yarn - (1)
send by sep 29
kwality570 to loves2experiment - book 1 - (1)
send by oct 8
kwality570 to loves2experiment - book 4 + kwality monster stickers set 1 - (1)
send by oct 13
underthemountain to loves2experiment - ceramic leaf pendant blue 3 - (1)
send by oct 25
guacaMolly to loves2experiment - leaf 1 & 2 + navy & bright blue floral button set - (1)

current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017 01:44:23 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2018
RaraAvis

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016 08:37:54 PM »

RaraAvis' Shop

I live in California with my BF, our two birds, and one cat. Please PM me with any questions or if you need additional photos!

CLOSED

More items will be added!

Metal Frame Purses (2-3 points each)
The purses are on interchangeable metal frames. The bottom of each purse is stiff and they all have metal purse feet. They all also have a small interior pocket and the straps are detachable.  Claim as either orange skeletons (2 pts), mint critters (3 pts), or strawberries (3 pts). The orange skeletons measures about 4'' x 3 1/2'' on the bottom and stands about 6 1/2'' tall not including the metal handle. The mint critter measures about 5'' x 5'' on the bottom and the strawberries measure about 4 3/4'' x 4 3/4''. Both stand about 6'' tall. (My iPhone 5 would fit in all 3, but my boyfriends Samsung galaxy s6 would only fit the mint and strawberries)

Small Lace Purse (1 point)
The purse zips at the top and each side has a framed skeleton image. The top has several rows of black lace and the purse strap is also covered in black lace. It measures about 7'' x 7 1/4''.

Mini Winter Bunting .5 points
The flags span about 46 inches.

Reversible Halloween Tote  (1.5 points)

Bow Clutches (1.5 points each)
Claim as elephants, mint, or gold.

Needle felted Ghost (1.5 points)
He sits on a little wooden spool and is holding a lampwork glass pumpkin. Behind him is a little "BOO!" flag.

Little needle felted hen & chick (1.5 points)
Needle felting in little terracotta pot. About 4 3/8 inches tall.

Beeswax Candles (.25-1 point each)
Skulls-1 point each- I have 2 of each kind--choose Fancy skull, regular skull, or pirate skull

Hearts and stars-multiples of each available--choose large hearts (.5 points each), small hearts (.25 points each), or stars (.25 points each). Large hearts and stars are floating candles.

Casserole carriers (1.5 SALE 1 point each)
I have two small and one large. The small size will fit a pan that is 8x8 or a 9 pie pan. Large will fit a 9x13.
Choose: small birds, large birds, or small orange print.

Ceramic bottle necklaces (1.5 points each)
The bottles are ceramic and made in Peru. Each is glazed on the inside so they can hold oils or perfumes. They measure about 2'' tall. I have added antique bronze chain to each. The total chain length is about 24'', but can be made shorter. Choose tree, raven, or octopus.

Resin skull jewelry (1.5 points each)
Choose from bronze bird necklace, winged bird necklace, or large resin pendant-bat skull, bird skull, or wolf skull (I can add a pendant bail and make it into a necklace or add a pin backing for a brooch).

Resin bird skull rings (.75 SALE .5 points each)

Glass skull bottle necklace (1.5 points each)
They are tiny glass skull bottles on a sterling silver chain about 23'' long. Each chain style is slightly different. Choose from either black bead top or orange bead top. I can shorten the length if needed. It was hard to get a good picture of all the detail.

Earrings (0.75 points per pair[/color])
They come on sterling silver ear wires. Choose: Pink heart ghosts 1, pink hearts ghosts 2, aqua heart ghosts, aqua bow ghosts, pink heart dolphins, aqua heart skull & crossbones, or black bow skull & crossbone

Heart Necklace SALE .25 points

Rings and Pendants (0.25 points each)
Rings are adjustable (smallest size without having to overlap ring band is about a US ring size 6). Choose: Tea cup, voodoo doll, hello kitty, or green bow skull
Pendants come on a black waxed cord necklace (adjustable from about 17''-19'').
Choose: Pink heart w/skull & crossbones, Black bow skull, or bats

Glass Star bottle and charms necklaces (.5 points each)
Made from tiny glass star bottles that are about the size of a US quarter. They are filled with mini glass beads. Your choice of chain  (up to 24'' in length) or waxed cord necklace (adjustable from about 17''-19''). Choose: lavender, light blue, gold, aqua, or white. (Purple not available)

Glass globe necklaces with glass beads (0.5 points each)
These are made from hollow hand blown glass beads (25mm) filled with mini glass beads or glass seed beads. The hardware is bronze/brass. I have 24'' chains, which I can re-size to smaller lengths.
Current colors available: Purple, black, Metallic Blue, Light blue, pink, or mixed pink/purple.

Sterling silver glass globe necklaces with glass seed beads (2 points each SALE 1.5 points each)
These are made from hollow hand blown glass beads (25mm) filled with glass seed beads. They come on a 18'' sterling silver chain. Choose gold, green, or red.

Hollow Blown Glass Bead & Sterling Silver Earrings (1 point)
Made from hollow polka dot blown glass beads. The ear wires & findings (bead caps & pins) are solid sterling silver. I have one pair of black.

Leather bat necklaces (0.5 points)
Choose from plain or skeleton (painted in acrylic). Your choice of chain color and size up to 24''. If you are interested in the bats as an ornament or for other decorative purposes let me know! I can add ribbon instead for hanging.

Glass bead memory wire bracelet (0.25 points)

Leather clutch bags (1.5-2points) SALE 1-1.5 points
Made from soft Italian lambskin with satin linings. Claim either Metallic Blue Leather Clutch (1.5 points) or Green Leather Clutch (1 points)

Polymer clay creatures (.5 SALE .25 points each)
They are painted polymer clay. They all measure less than 2'' tall. Choose from blue monster or cat in pumpkin!

Fleece Pigs (1 point each)
They are around 11 tall. Choose Pig 1, Pig 2, or Pig 3 (shown in order in the first photo).

Velvet bookmarks (0.25 points each)
Velvet with attached gems/charms at the ends.  Choose either turquoise velvet, black velvet, or green velvet.

SUPPLIES

Plastic peg birds (100 for .5 points OR 50 for .25 points)
Mix and match colors, just let me know how many of each color you would like. (Pink, red, yellow, green, blue, & purple)
Set of 3 copper blanks (.25 points)
Pack of silver 8mm sequins (.25 points)
Set of 4 mini 2'' Sinamay Hats-peach colored (.25 points)

FABRIC
Shiny Satin brocade fabric (44'' X 34'') (.5 points)
Green Floral fabric (42'' X 22.5'') (.5 points)
Hexagon poly jersey fabric (60'' x 22'') (.25 points)
Shiny Poly jersey patterned fabric (~50'' X 20''-cut at a weird angle more fabric than measurements) (.25 points)

Claims made from me -  
RaraAvis to Watsonc7 - resin bird skull in dome 1.5pts, glass purple bottle set .5pts (2 pts)SENT
RaraAvis to audio - Resin skull jewelry bat (1.5pts), Glass skull bottle necklace black topper (1.5 pts)-(Total 3pts)SENT
RaraAvis to Mlsocci74 - Apron 1.5pts, Black leather coin purse.5 pt- (Total 2pts)SENT
RaraAvis to gozer -Plain leather bat necklace (0.5 pts), Ceramic Raven Bottle necklace (1.5 pts)-(Total 2pts)SENT
RaraAvis to Kwality570 - Hexagon Canvas 0.75 + Hello Kitty Ring 0.25 (1 pt)SENT
RaraAvis to gozer - Bottle Necklace, Octopus (1.5 pts), Glass Globe Necklace, Metallic Blue (0.5 pt)-(Total 2 pts)SENT

Claims I have made -
loves2experiment to RaraAvis - LATER, GATOR! 1 & 2-1.5 pts each (Total 3pts)RECEIVED
sheepBlue to RaraAvis -Printed Fabric -Mushrooms (.5pts) & Birds and Bugs (.5pts)-(Total 1 pt)RECEIVED
Watsonc7 to RaraAvis -Fat Quarters- 2, 5, 10, & 11-(Total 1 pt)RECEIVED
gozer to RaraAvis -Snap Card Wallets- 13 (1pt) & 23 (1pt)-(Total 2 pts)RECEIVED
Mlsocci74 to RaraAvis -Magnet sets- 2 (.5pt) & 22 (.5pt)-(Total 1 pt)RECEIVED
kayrun to RaraAvis -triangle scarf (1pt) & gray adult hat (1pt)-(Total 2 pts)RECEIVED
kwality570 to RaraAvis -woven scarf-(Total 2 pts)RECEIVED

Current: 3
Pending:
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016 08:57:49 PM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016 09:45:35 PM »

spikefan's stuff 'n' things
***OPEN***

I live in North Carolina and my house is smoke and pet-free, although we do have an outdoor cat and a stray hair does manage to find its way inside from time to time.

Artwork

ATCs 2.5" x 3.5"
(if you want to see any of these close up just let me know

#1-4 (2pts) 1pt - #1 and #3 no longer available
#5-8 - 1pt
#5 Marvel's Mystique - .5pt; #6 Marvel's Elektra - .5pt, #7 Marvel's Spiderwoman - .5pt, #8Marvel's Deadpool - 1pt

#9-16 - All .5pt - (#9 and #12 claimed)

#17-24 All .5pt - (#22 claimed)

#25 10th Doctor - 2pts; #26 Mad Hatter - 2pts; #27 -2pts; #28 - 2pts
#29-32 - 1pt - #31 & #32 claimed

#33-35 - points as labeled #33 & #34 claimed

#36-38 - points as labeled -  #36 claimed

#39-44 - points as labeled ##39 claimed

Claim as Snape or Dobby - points as labeled

(all drawn on Bristol paper and colored with Copics, Gelly Roll pens and multiliner pens)

Mini Framed Art - .5pt each
around 1.5", frames are resin, I think

Choose from: Mushrooms, Whale, Skull w/roses or Jack Skellington
(all drawn on Bristol paper and colored with Copics, Gelly Roll pens and multiliner pens)

Watercolor Jellyfish - .75pt
Choose from #2-#6 - (#1 & #3 jellyfish are not available)

(140lb watercolor paper )

Tiny crocheted animals
(made with embroidery floss)

Mini Octopus - .25pt each
Choose from: Red, Blue or Magenta

Octopus - .5pt
Choose from L to R: Orange, Teal/Green, or White

Owl cup cozies - .5pt each
knitted with acrylic yarn Only pale yellow left
Pale yellow, Grey, Rose

Embroidered Twinchies - .5pt each
2"x2"
Choose from:  Blue/Pink Mix, Red/Green/Blue Mix, Green Ombre, Pink Mix

ATCS FREE W/CLAIM
(2.5"x3.5")
Any free w/claim, claim as many as you'd like
#9, #11, #13, #14, #15, #16, #18 claimed
#8, #10, & #12, #17, #19-#21 AVAILABLE

Supplies

Claims made from me

spikefan to audio - ATC #12 (.5)+ ATC#22 (.5) - 1pt - SENT
spikefan to audio - atc #31 (1),  free w/ claim. atc #2,#3,#4 and #5 (0pt) - 1pt - SENT
spikefan to audio - atc #33 (.5), #34 (.5), free w/claim atcs #9 #11 (0pt) - 1pt  - SENT
spikefan to artsycandice - ATC #36 (1 pt), ATC #32 (1 pt), ATC #9 (.5 pts), Mini Crocheted elephant (.5 pts), Free ATCs #13, 14, 15 - 3pts  - SENT
spikefan to audio - ATC #39 (.5pt), Mini Frame Art Skull w/ Roses (.5pt), freebies #16&#38;#38;#18 - 1pt - SENT
                        -

Claims I have made
sheepBlue to spikefan - Custom claim for spikefan - dalek infinity scarf - 3pts - received
Watsonc7 to spikefan - Microwave bowl holders - bluegreen - 2pts - received
kayrun to spikefan - Doctor Who charms - 1pt

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 4
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 4
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016 08:26:36 PM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Picture Frame Tray
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Dino Cups
@Home This Weekend: Remote Caddy

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...