A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,896
Currently Running With Scissors:
230 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter - I Want to Live in the Burrow Swap Gallery  (Read 10557 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
IsikkahJai
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2016 10:08:39 AM »

I just sat here in awe for the last ten minutes going through this gallery. What a wonderful burst of HP inspiration! I need to watch them again! And read them! And get my butt back on the HP Craft-along....  Wink Grin
   Wow, the swap anxiety might literally have killed me had I signed up!  Shocked Nothing can equal this absolutely scrumptious display of goodies. I think I pinned everything. Might have to go back through and check.... Grin
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016 10:08:51 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ErinAquaheart
Surviving ccancer through crafting

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016 08:03:13 PM »

I am just adoring the spoils from my swap with Jenleahlynn!

She made me the cutest little towel holder and matching wash cloth. Both have already been in use.

And then she put so much amazing work into a curtain for my bedroom. I have a really eclectic style with an off color combo. So I was really thrilled with how wonderful this curtain turned out. And like she put it on the craft along--there is an element of tapestry to it. And that makes it even better! I adore magical creatures. After searching for a curtain rod and some cursing getting it installed I can finally take a picture of it hanging in my room.
I took a day picture and a night picture.
Night:

And day:

So so so thrilled with my gifts! Now I must figure out something complimentary to hang in my other window!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016 07:02:02 AM »

It looks so good at night! I hadn't considered that. I'm glad the size worked out
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
fatewineroses
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016 10:38:17 AM »

Wow. The gallery has swelled with fabulous goodies! This has to be one of the best swaps for spoiling I have seen in a long time! And so many wonderful individual projects! Just wow!

Especially love:

The drapes!
Table runner!
The bowls!
The table mats and coasters!
Accio bag!
The dragon eye cup!
The Ron ornament!!!
Harry, Hermione and Ron portraits!
The pillowcases!
The dreamcatcher!

I sit anxiously awaiting my partner to receive...oh, and me too. I sometimes think I like to make and send almost more than receiving. Although, receiving something fabulous is always such a joy.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2016 12:19:19 PM »

erinaquaheart, sent thse paintings a few days after the origional package, and they are so adorable! they are each about the size of a large postcard. i love all the details, i'm planning to frame them and hang them along the backsplash in my kitchen.

love all the hp sweets, but those sugar quills are my favorite!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
IsikkahJai
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2016 01:19:00 PM »

Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ErinAquaheart
Surviving ccancer through crafting

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2016 03:43:21 PM »

I'm so glad that you love them! Pictures just don't do them justice, do they!? There's glitter on all of them. And gold details on the chocolate frog box. They were such fun to do to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theartofarejay
The Art of RJ Anderson

Aspiring art-nerd/biologist

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2016 09:27:28 AM »

I received from fatewineroses and was absolutely blown away! I couldn't have asked for a better partner.

I've always coveted a Weasley clock and fatewineroses certainly delivered! I'm absolutely in love <3

She had originally planned on adding the hands depicting the Weasley family, and included blank ones for my own family, but the part she had ordered never worked unfortunately. So she included her handmade clock hands in case I wanted to add them, but to be honest I just love it as is!

Secondly, she made me the most amazing felt Buckbeak ornament!! I can't believe all the tiny details she put into him... his limbs are even jointed.

And lastly she included the following print.. I definitely follow this philosophy Tongue (sorry it wasn't orienting for me properly)

fatewineroses you are an amazingly talented crafter! Thanks for everything Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"My home is deep in the forest near the roots of the mountains."
"Mornings are for coffee and contemplation."
"Pity the poor in spirit who know neither the enchantment nor the beauty of language."

https://www.instagram.com/lotus.eater.art/
seeuudee
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2016 02:11:26 PM »

I bookmarked the gallery early on, but have not had a chance until now to come and look at everything. What an amazing gallery, with such a variety of amazing things.

I received a few days ago from itsmereba, but due to the hot weather, the varnish on the incredibly well packaged items had softened slightly and the packaging had stuck in a few places. I have managed to remove most of it, there are a couple of small patches left, but I am too worried to scrub too hard and when you see them, you will understand why. I don't think it will be obvious to others though, which is fantastic, as I am looking forward to showing these off.

Here they are in all their wonderful glory - a set of Umbridge plates. I am going to have to find somewhere safe to display these. The mini one in the middle does have a little pic of cats, I promise.

I have such a collection now of HP goodies, I have decided I need a dedicated display area! Cheesy

Also in the package was a fantastic movie poster and a necklace to keep the Nargles at bay, in Hufflepuff colours of course!

Thank you itsmereba, I love it all - I just hope your parcel arrives soon, we posted on the same day and it still has not arrived. Sad I do have a proof of posting, so if it doesn't arrive soon, I will be finding out what I need to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savvysister
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2016 05:50:48 PM »

Wow!  This is such a fantastic swap gallery.  So much spoiling going on- I LOVE it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
November 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...