A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
151 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Rnd 8 Gallery  (Read 13891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016 08:57:17 AM »

I received from our lovely organizer today!

Such cute wrapping!

Here are the little packages under my mini Halloween tree

Day 1
Madam Leota and Hatbox Ghost glasses

Day 2
Lots of washi tape to play with! Along with some stickers and an adorable pencil topper

Day 3 is a perfectly spooky Halloween purse. I love the fabric and the sewing is perfect

Day 4
A neat wood burned spoon. I've never received a wood burned item before!

Day 5
This amazing bunting! I need to find a place to hang it

Day 6
A sign! It's going out front

Day 7
A super cool glitter filled zipper pouch

Day 8
A super cute pillow case. I need to get a pillow now!

Day 9
A coffin with Dracula in his bat form

Day 10
A polymer clay bird magnet. The feathers are so detailed

Day 11
A batty necklace which will be perfect for my work Halloween outfit!

Day 12
Two polymer clay pumpkins

Day 13
Polymer Clay Earrings. One pumpkin popped off but nothing some glue can't fix!

Thank you so much Aisy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2016 08:57:15 AM »

claiming my spot

I didn't get a pic of everything together, but this here is the list:

Day 1

A cool skeleton Halloween Countdown Calendar

Day 2

A felt monster, a couple of crafting kits, and a grow your own pirate ghost

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

This one is actually really cool in person. I am trying to fix the damage that happened in transit.

Day 7

a cozy scarf

Day 8

some cute jewelry

Day 9

an awesome ghost wreath!

Day 10

This is so awesome! A modified monster high doll as a vampire in her coffin

Day 11

A Lily Munster necklace and a pear wrap bracelet with a bat charm

Day 12

Vampire Nutcracker!

Day 13

Cute decorative specimen jars

Thanks so much, whatthepuck, I love everything!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 07:09:45 PM by rantyhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
ChameleonHound

Odds 'n ends are my specialty.

Beware the Platypirates and their tri-corner hats.

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016 05:56:31 AM »

Here are my goodies from the lovely gala_apples!!!
First, a picture of the whole box of loot, and one of the card:

Day 1:
I got a really awesome pocket-letter set of ATCs!! Those googly eyed bats are the CUTEST. Gah.

Day 2:
New book to read today, yippie! And check out these cute bookmarks. gala_apples must have discovered that I collect them. Smiley

Day 3: A set of super pretty notecards! I already used one for a friend's birthday this week. Smiley

Day 4: Check out this hoop! It's fantastic, especially the colors! And now if a certain dead guy shows up at my house, I'll know why.

Day 5: Dia de los Muertos art! I love the little fishbones in the eyes.

Day 6: Another pocket letter, and this one is all The Addams Family!!! I absolutely adore Cousin It, and Morticia's roses made me giggle. They're all great! Smiley

Day 7: Pirate notecards! These are great!

Day 8: More pirates today! These pirate pillow covers are gorgeous, and perfectly match the colors of the other pillow I have on my couch! Sorry if the one looks overstuffed, my pillow form was a bit big.

Day 9: Monster gift tags. So cute!

Day 10: A bat shrine. I love bats!

Day 11: Nightmare Before Christmas notecards! I'm already thinking of people I want to send these to! Smiley

Day 12: Hoopla!

Day 13: Another set of pillow shams, this time with adorable ravens! I love it! And everything matches too!

Thanks for a fantastic swap and a great start to October, gala_apples!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 05:57:24 AM by ChameleonHound » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever happened to the ongoing hoopla swaps?
KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016 11:12:53 AM »

Mine  Grin

I received a wonderful package from FiberAlchemist!  Sorry for the delay in posting, just arrived back in town last night - and am having internet issues!  So, hope I can get this out there using my phone as a hotspot.  Packages are all super cute - love the black and white paper and the twine (and candy corn fabric!)

Day 1 - this is SO nice in person.  The fabric is fantastic and the banner is really well sewn.  Fully reversible too!

and Day 2 - great alchemist label magnets - these are super thick - like very heavy duty chipboard.  Putting them on my spice shelf baskets!

Day 3 - check out the cuteness!  Enough washcloths to last the whole month (there's another layer!) and a lovely bar of soap.  I have no Halloween decor out yet - these make me want to get everything else out and really spook the place up - well, at least for now my bathroom looks festive.

Day 4! Totally love this, immediately hung on the wall!  
Day 5 - Super cute Halloween cup and yummy looking cocoa - chocolate, mint & raspberry!

Day 6 is perfect for me - I love me some Scrabble - and even though I have crafted tons of stuff with Scrabble tiles, I never got around to making any decorations for myself.
Day 7 just might be my favorite so far.  Something about these little pumpkins just pegged my "adorable" meter all the way up  Grin  (BTW, much cuter in person, the colors are better.)  FiberAlchemist - it's like you're in my head!  A few years ago I made a LOT of small pumpkins for the Thanksgiving table, mostly in velvety fabrics.  Every year when I get them out I think, I need to add some cute, cotton Halloween pumpkins to round this out for October!  
Oh goodness, I got distracted and forgot to post.  So, here are days 8, 9, 10 and the "extras" I opened on day 7.  (Sorry for sideways pics - having trouble with uploading.)    These are the extras - the only treat I absolutely have to have at Halloween - candy corn!  And a kit to make a Putz style house - a real favorite of mine.  Can't decide whether to make Christmas or Halloween style!  Next, a cauldron - this will go with my apothecary stuff for sure!
And look at this!  Really, really love it.  You can sure tell that my partner knows her way around a sewing machine.  And her fabric selection is like she was looking with my eyes :-)
And, this morning's gift - a candle that I have already starting burning.  My house smells pumpkiny yummy.  This is an October must have for me - a candle smelling of pumpkin.  Since we were gone and then I was a little sick I haven't had time to find one this year - so happy this was in the package!
I've been walking by him all day saying "nevermore".  I crack myself up ;-). Isn't he cute?!  
My partner did an amazing job of stalking - she really got into my head! These are SO me.  They are tiny - 1.5" or so.

I even love the box they come in.  Box full of adorable.

I sew just enough to know how incredibly skilled my partner is.  I cannot believe how much she got done and how gorgeous it is.  Here is my 13th and most amazing item.

And in action (grandma's bowl & candlesticks on top).
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 12:07:55 PM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
gala_apples
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2016 08:37:08 PM »

Day One:
ChameleonHound started off this year with a freakin' bang! A Pin Cushion Queen art doll!!! It's so cool because I don't think I even mentioned Burton's poetry on my signup, but I have the book and three figurines!

Day Two:
A zombie colouring book! This makes my papercrafting stuff so happy, I have so many project ideas already.

Sample page (there are like 50 pages)

Day Three:
A light up necklace and some notecards, very nice!

Day Four:
Another cool art doll. In case the scale doesn't appear clear, it's at least a foot long.

Day Five:
the inchies are cute, but I cannot wait to craft with the printed pages!

Day Six:
I cannot f***ng believe ChamelonHound got me zombie Fluxx. Me and my friend LOVE fluxx, she has the original, the Cuthulu edition and the Adventure Time edition. It's so badass to have it in my favourite theme.

Day Seven:
A great skully apron for my girlfriend and I to wear (anatomical hearts are our love symbol)

Day Eight:
It makes me grin that Chameleon and I both made Beetlejuice stuff for each other. (I know the picture is a bit blurry, the pin is of a full moon)

Day Nine:
I'm not sure if I'll share the stickers with my kids at work, but the notecards are all mine.

Day Ten:
I have so many versions of rainshower necklaces on my pinterest, and now I FINALLY own one!

Day Eleven:
Nightmare Before Christmas ATCs

Day Twelve:
Five Nights At Freddy's tshirt for my girlfriend

Day Thirteen:
Another amazing Melancholy Deaths item, a canvas bag with Roy the Toxic Boy and Staring Girl painted on it. So freakin' detailed and amazing.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016 12:26:35 AM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2016 08:58:11 AM »

This is me!

My lovely, lovely package of Halloween goodies!!  My partner is RockingBearBranch!

Day 1!  

I opened the absolute CUTEST reversible half-apron today!  It's absolutely perfect!  And in a funny twist, I just signed up for Blue Apron, so I've been cooking more - so this is great timing!

I think the retro dots is my favorite side, but both are great.  And POCKETS!  Woo-hoo!

Day 2!

The cutest little ornament kit!  I almost opened it immediately, but I'm going to wait until I hang out with one of my nieces in a few weeks.  I haven't played with these in forever, but I have such fond memories of them!  So, I'm looking forward to playing with this one.

Day 3!

Cute little wee notebook that's already at home in my purse and the snazziest, coolest little basket!  Really cool woven paper.  I don't think I did it justice in the photo.  It's really fun!

Day 4!

Delicious, delicious lollipops!  So yummy!

Day 5

This gorgeous, gorgeous ornament with an embroidered witch and her cauldron.  It's absolutely fantastic.

Day 6

Super fun Dracula Pez dispenser!

Day 7

Fantastic distressed can with a vintage Pez advertisement!  So very cool.

Day 8

RockingBearBranch made me this gorgeous cone with a black flower.  It's really beautiful.

Day 9

Super fun Halloween stickers and cupcake picks!  I love these!

Day 10

Cutest little pumpkin pom-pom ornament.  It's so soft and plush!  Felt leaves and pipe cleaner stems.  Really gorgeous.  Currently taken up residence on the wall behind my desk at work.  It makes me smile every time I see it.  Smiley

Day 11

Cute little felt witch kit!  Another fun activity with one of my nieces!

Day 12

Lovely little set of ceramic pumpkins.  Glazed beautifully.  They're really very lovely.

Day 13

I cannot believe it's over already!!  Today, I received the loveliest macrame owl.  He'll have a spot on the wall behind my desk very soon!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 11:13:16 AM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016 01:30:09 PM »

Great start to the gallery so far!! I'm loving everything
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thimbles71

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016 05:43:53 PM »

I love the Jack Skellington mug!  And the cute vinyl sticker of the hitchhiking monster!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2016 08:05:21 PM »

So many goodies!  Loving the calendars, bracelets and those label magnets!  The hand painted glasses are really cool!  That pretty apron makes me think of my great-aunt and her homey kitchen!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2016 02:45:13 PM »

I love this gallery! Such neat things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Backpack For Your Dog
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...