A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,888
Currently Running With Scissors:
291 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Rnd 8 Gallery  (Read 14925 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016 08:50:20 AM »

I forgot to take pics of all of my stuff together. Anyhoo! Here is my first day. Per my partner's instructions, I am starting with 13 and working my way down to 1.

Here we go! Yummy candy! I LOVE gummies and these are the best. Sour and gummie! I am dying over the card. I plan on saving them all and framing them. Also, this beautiful crow bookmark. I am using it right now. Thanks for an awesome first day!

I have been out of town for a few days so I am catching up:

Day 12:
The monster and his bride! I put this on my mantle, I am trying to figure out a way to have both sides show. I will probably put a little mirror up to do it.

Day 11:
The picture does not do it justice. This uber cool crow skull necklace! I can not wait to wear it!

Day 10:
A little pumpkin ornament for my tree. I love his little expression.

Day 9:
Another awesome ornament! I LOVE this style of Halloween cat. Awesome felt stitching skills!

Day 8:
Another wonderful ornament! I love crows so much. This one is going to stay out all year long.

Day 7:
My very own Frankenstein's monster cozie! He is so stinking cute!

Day 6:
I am over the moon with these towels! They will stay out all year long. The star witch ornament will go on my tree.

Day 5:
These earrings are the BOMB! Look at how tiny the beads are? And FRANKIEEEEE!!!

Day 4:
OMG! I am a monster when I sleep! I can not wait to see what the dogs do when I wear this.

Day 3:
Stir sticks for my spooky cocktails! These are the best! I think I might use them in a dried floral design.

I think I lost count of my days! Anyhoo, I got this AMAZING altered book that is full of beautiful pics, recipes and stories. It is so much fun!

Day 2:
CROOOOWWWWW! This little gal is the best and will stay out all year long.  I can change her hat to fit the season. Look at the cutest little pumpkin!

Day 1:
The most amazing beaded cuff ever! It is stunning!

I also received a little extra Halloween banner and Frankenstein napkins. Thank you SOOOO much for everytyhing, Calixita! You are an amazing partner!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016 08:29:20 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2016 06:18:16 AM »

Days 1-9 arrived! The tags all have little had-drawn clues on them, some I think I know what movie they're referring to, others...  have me stumped (though I'm sure it'll be obvious when I open them!).  C'mon, October 1st!

Aaaaand, the rest of the days arrived and my partner received so it's time to binge-open and catch up!  Cheesy

(all of it, except the candy - gummy bears in the first batch, some awesome chocolates in the second... you can't expect that to last around me!)

Day one - MegaPiranha!  Seriously fun, ridiculous movie about huge mutant fish.

Look at this!  How pretty is he?  Except, you know, those teeth!  Glamis said she thought I might sew it on to a Bellydance costume, and I really want to!  What fun would that be, the audience staring and going... "is that a... piranha?"  Hehehehe!  (we're a humorous troupe, so it would very much go with our themes...)

Day two - Coraline!  I know, I know, but it IS listed on some lists as one of the scariest movies ever, so I went with it because it's an awesome movie!

And I'm so sorry about the quality of the picture, but it's super cloudy/rainy out and my house is dark at the best of times... you can't see the details so well, but each flag on the bunting has a different pattern.  Really well done and super cute!  I'm going to hang it off a shelf in my office at home, but I couldn't take a picture of it there because it is super super dark in that room... (it's my cave!).

Day three - What We Do In The Shadows - if you have not seen this movie, you need to.  It's Spinal Tap meets Dracula.

I love things to hang on my wall, and I'll chuckle every time I look at the lineup from the movie!  It's definitely going up on the wall in my craft room... as soon as I can get into my craft room (there was a cleaning binge in the rest of the house that resulted in everything being dumped in that room...).

Day four - I'm not going to say what movie this is from, because it's a HUGE, MASSIVE spoiler.

It's also one of my worst nightmares, being buried alive!  And what great artwork!  Also going up on the craft room wall post-haste... well, post-cleaning... Cheesy

Day five - Evil Dead/Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness.  Who doesn't love Ash?  Who doesn't love Ash with a chainsaw hand?!?!

Sorry for the bad photo, raining again here, no outdoor pictures...  you can't see the details too well, but his chainsaw is marvelously constructed!

Day six - Grabbers.  If you have not seen this movie, you need to.  It's Richard Coyle, who played Jeff on the British (really, should have been the ONLY version of the show) Coupling, on an island, with tentacle monsters who won't eat you if you're drunk.  Really drunk.  I know, I know, it sounds like a super cheesy monster movie but it's awesome.

And so is this.

Hold on to your hats, people, this is really one of my favorite things EVER.  I mean, okay, I have a lot of favorite things I've gotten, but this really is great.

Shot glasses!  Which, okay, yes, awesome, but if you could see them in person!  I'm about to spam you with some pictures, but really, they don't do them justice (I've seen a lot of swapped etched glass, I know it's tough to get a good picture, and I'm amazed at the people brave enough to send glass - I'm also currently drinking out of one of my Dr Who glasses sent to me by Calixita!).

Seriously, this would have been enough (not that I'm sending the rest of the stuff back, because I love it too and want to keep it, but... I just want to convey my true appreciation of this... ).  I'm not worthy! (but I'm still keeping them, and will have a celebratory tentacle-monster repellent shot tomorrow to celebrate - it kills me not to have one now, but I'm donating blood tomorrow and can't be dehydrated...)

(Sorry about not posting, family emergency/near tragedy this weekend, thankfully only ended with the loss of material things, but it was iffy)

Day seven - Psycho! I'd never actually seen this movie until recently, and I have to say it holds up very well (why a remake, why?!?!). Glamis scaled this down to half size and I'm so impressed, it's so tiny and adorable!

Day eight - Zombieland! One of the best zombie movies out there, for sure! And look at these tiny tiny tiny stitches! My eyes cross just thinking about stitching that up!  And I do have a love of Twinkies...

Day nine - shark movies... I honestly can't remember what I listed, I think there were a few... Sharktopus, Bait, Ghost Shark...  so many...

OMG, OMG, how awesome is this? I looooooooove this bag! Love it! I seriously am not worthy of my partner!

Day ten - Nightmare on Elm Street - a blast from the past that has held up remarkably well! Glamis said she's not done a lot of paper crafting, but I think this is awesome, and I wouldn't have the patience for all those cuts...

The back:

Day eleven, from my questionnaire I mentioned I loved Bunnicula...

A coffee cup cozy! Perfect for at work, where we have very thin paper cos that burn your fingers...

Days twelve and thirteen, which I'm posting together because... SHAUN OF THE DEAD!

She said they were supposed to be half the size, and I know that feeling... the number of times I've crocheted or knitted something and you're just... "whoa, how did this get so BIG?!"  And look at the details!  The red on Shaun, the Stubble on Ed...

Thank you Glamis, you have been an AWESOME partner!!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 05:56:26 PM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016 05:45:05 PM »

There's 999 Happy Haunts here...but there's room for 1,000! Wink

aisy decorated the outside of the box:

20161002_113202 by May Turner, on Flickr

And all the packages are so NICELY wrapped! (Man, I feel like a slacker compared to hers LOL)

20161002_113322 by May Turner, on Flickr

So I spent Oct 1st at the Magic Kingdom celebrating the 45th Anniversary of WDW and didn't get to open my first package until today! Which meant I got to open two!

October 1st

20161002_113518 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161002_113643 by May Turner, on Flickr
Hatbox Ghost and Madame Leota from Haunted Mansion hand painted glasses!

October 2nd

20161002_113522 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161002_113807 by May Turner, on Flickr
All kinds of awesome Halloween washi tape, the world's cutest little pumpkin with a witch hat eraser, and stickers for seasonal crafting!

October 3rd

20161003_123443 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161003_123550 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161003_123555 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161003_123605 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161003_123622 by May Turner, on Flickr

Wow! What an amazing bag! It's a "saddlebag" style and it's just so nicely sewn. I LOVE the fabrics too. There's even a zippered pocket inside. Impressive. The note on the outside said aisy thought it was her favorite item for the swap and I can see why!

October 4th

20161005_015715 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161005_015744 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161005_015749 by May Turner, on Flickr

Cool, wood burned spoon with bats!

Even my fluffy girl, Ginger, was interested:

20161005_015812 by May Turner, on Flickr

October 5th

20161005_113859 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161005_114109 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161005_114030 by May Turner, on Flickr

Really neat Trick or Treat banner made from canvas!

October 6th
Thankfully, Hurricane Matthew didn't do any damage to us here in Tampa Bay!

20161007_162509 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161007_162602 by May Turner, on Flickr

Cute witchy sign! I tried to get a glow in the dark pic but it's hard to do:

20161007_162759 by May Turner, on Flickr

October 7th

20161007_162616 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161007_162700 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161007_162720 by May Turner, on Flickr
This is really hard to photograph! It's a clear zipper pouch and in between the layers of the plastic, are all kinds of Halloween glitter and confetti! Thankfully, it's all safely contained so you get all the look and none of the craft herpes!  Grin

October 8th

20161009_104744 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161009_110110 by May Turner, on Flickr
It's a pillowcase for a 12x12 pillow and it has bat wings! How fun! I don't have a pillow on hand to model it at the moment, but hopefully you get the idea.

October 9th

20161009_104751 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161009_104939 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161009_105002 by May Turner, on Flickr
This little bat was curled up inside this cute vampire coffin box. Cheesy

October 10th

20161010_231158 by May Turner, on Flickr
A phoenix bird magnet!

October 11th

20161012_000515 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161012_000634 by May Turner, on Flickr
Bat necklace! The bats are made with shrink plastic but it's hard to see just how detailed the drawing is of them! Super creative!

October 12th

20161013_110229 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161013_110306 by May Turner, on Flickr
Two super cute mini clay pumpkins! One says, "Eek" and the other says, "Boo" Love 'em!

October 12th

20161013_231038 by May Turner, on Flickr

20161013_231132 by May Turner, on Flickr
Two cute pairs of earrings; owls and Mickey pumpkins! (One of the pumpkins popped off the backing in transit but that's an easy fix)

Thanks aisy for such a fun swap!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016 08:38:12 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2016 07:56:03 PM »

Mine.  My own.  My.... gallery!

Day 1:  COOKIES!  Om Nom Nom.  These were awesome.  I ate too many in one sitting.

Day 2: Wall art!  I seriously love these, and they're living in my office cubicle helping to make me feel more festive.

Day 3: More art.  I am so jealous of woodburning skills.  I mostly just burn my hands.  This is also at my office, and this will stay up year round because this is so me.

Day 4: Socks and Glow In The Dark Nail Polish (what?!)

Day 5: Coffin box with cool skelly guy rising from the grave

Day 6: Coloring book (for slow work days) and sweet wall bats that are so going on my wall for my halloween party

Day 7: Pumpkin sour candy and little ghosties!  I so love the trio of little guys.

Day 8:  Nosferatu.  Nuff said.  He's looming over my cube wall these days, reminding my neighbor what a weirdo I am.

Day 9: Movie night!  She sent me her favorite halloween movie, Trick R Treat, which I've never seen but I'm super stoked to watch.

Day 10: Tentacle shot glass.  I collect shot glasses, and this thing is bada**.  I love how the tentacles go around and over the lip of the glass.

Day 11: Rising full moon dream catcher.  This thing... THIS THING!  IS AWESOME!

Day 12:  Fudge!  Get in my belly.  Dunno if she made it, dunno if she bought it... don't really care.  Awesome.

Day 13: Blingy skull door knocker.  Yep, this is living in my cube year round as well.

Thank you so much chase_acow!  This was an awesome swap package.  My roommate was impressed and jealous.  He'd never heard of craft swaps before.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016 06:00:17 PM by halblingefrau » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
Sederick

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now doughnuts!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016 06:46:07 AM »

MINE MINE MINE

Day the first. My partner has graced me with these amazing Hallmark tea light holders. As my wife said.. they are totally me. Smiley

Day 2. Someone has been checking my pinterest Smiley I opened a beautiful cut out tree picture. It is already hanging up

Day 3. I recieved this very cool bat and pumpkin. They are going on the tree and the butterflies are going in our room with the Fairies Smiley

Day 4 Joyfulclover really outdid herself. My wife immediately squeed upon seeing this Sam Hain pillow. it is definitely a year round couch item.. LOVE

Day 5. I really like this and it will be staying out all year. It is the phases of the moon made in felt and will probably be going near our altar. Thank you SOOO much. Smiley

Day 6. I love love this sign. It is woodburned (I am pretty sure) onto a wood round. It is amazing and fits perfectly in our home. Thank you thank you Smiley This is another year rounder

Day 7 today I received 4 awesome kitchen towels. I love the stripes and Shannons fav is the cat with the feathery tail

Day 8. Not Halloween but holy crap do I not care. I LOVE this shirt. The art is very cool and she must have stalked me. I love Wonder Woman and not in a weird way. She is an amazing andpowerful character and I think this art really catches her. Thank you so much

Day 9 Nightmare Before Christmas Peg Dolls! I love the movie and actually have a collection of NMBC items. As the pictures show they went straight on the tree. The Sally is my fav.. she is very well done Smiley

Day 10..What? already?? Well.. I was wondering why my cat kept sniffing the package.. now I know. Catnip cat toys and an awesome flask for me!

Day 11 - in my pinterest are these amazing painted cats and joyfulclover captured one perfectly. I love this. Check out the amazing detail. Thank you for being an amazing partner

Day 12 I LOVE pin-up art.. and witches.. so this is perfect. I love this art (and so does Shannon) Another Hit!

Day 13. also known as the saddest day. I saved the largest box for last and it was awesome. I am a huge Stephen King fan and these bookends are pretty sweet. They are free standing and very heavy

Thanks so much for being my partner JoyfulClover. I am sure we have all been flaked on once or twice but we were both very happy! Most of the items I received from you are staying out all year.. no joke.
I seem to recall I was the one who said no extras.. mostly because I didnt need any Smiley I had not planned on sending any either but all the items that were included were things we already had around the house so I felt no guilt *L* Traditionally I send a box full of candy on the 13th but you dont do candy but liked coffee.. so coffee Smiley
Thank you to the organizer.. we couldnt have this fun without your hard work so it is much appreciated
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 05:41:51 PM by Sederick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kapow. Totally logical and irrefutable rebuttal to your possible doubts.
Deviantart http://sederick.deviantart.com/
Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrixiesTrash
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sederick/
FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016 12:39:50 PM »

All the lovely things KarenLouiseM sent...

Day 1
Some yummy fall inspired treats!  A mini pumpkin bread and pumpkin spice chocolate truffles.  There was also a small book to keep recipes (the pumpkin bread one was already inside!) and the card is from the outside of the package.

Day 2
It's a calendar for the month of October.  All of the tags from the packages are the first 13 days to use on the calendar! Clever Girl!! And when you open the back days 14 - 31 are inside!

Day 3
A teeny tiny candy corn under glass. So freakin' cute!
*quarter for scale

Day 4
A quartet of goodies to "deck my halls".  Two buntings, that I hung my kitchen, a door hanger and a decorated spool!  My house is starting to feel spooky.

Day 5
Today I opened this amazing haunted house picture.  It is a glittery house with little three dimensional pumpkins and a spider.  I love the details of cats and bats in the windows and the whole scene is under a clear dome.  So cool!

Day 6
A little skeleton holding a halloween bunting. He even has a little lacy collar and a golden crown.  He came with a little placard that reads "Once Upon an Eerie Tale" adorned with owls and spiders.

Day 7
Today blew me away!  Karen sent a beautiful Halloween shrine! Each of the cubbies contains different little bottles, pumpkins, books (that actually open!), and general vintage goodness. Thank you so much, this is a work of art!

Day 8
Two fossils, a bat and a spider, mounted on chunky canvases. I'm not going to lie, the spider kind of gives me the creeps.

Day 9
Day nine brings a miniature graveyard scene in a little coffin box.  There's so much detail from the skeleton to the little headstones perched on top of the coffin.

Day 10
One of my favorite things is Harry Potter. Karen made two baby mandrake roots in tiny pots. I think Professor Sprout would approve. Smiley

Day 11
Today is three faux candles.  The outsides are decorated with different patterned burlap, rick rack, ribbon and trim with the little pompoms.  They each have a cool vintage style paper label on the front. The center of each one lifts out so you can turn on a batter operated candle.  Vey cool.

Day 12
A Burtonesque wreath! The body of the wreath is covered in black feathers with bits of white and silver sparkle mixed in.  There is a Christmas ball painted to look like Jack Skellington! And the black and white tube ribbon reminds me of the sandworms from Beetlejuice.

Day 13
So far I have been so impressed by everything Karen has sent; but today she blew me away! She sent an amazing miniature apothecary cabinet inspired by my love of Harry Potter. The amount she included and the detail of every object is impeccable; from the potion bottles, to the little cauldrons to the Olivander's box complete with a tiny wand. 

Karen, thank you so much for being such a wonderful and generous partner!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 02:39:34 PM by FiberAlchemist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chase_acow
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016 04:11:39 PM »

I'll plant my flag here.

woops, forgot to take a group photo! my bad.  :  )  Thank you so much for everything! I'm enjoying myself so far.

first up is a beware banner, that i hung in the kitchen b/c i have been putting off dishes, and things are starting to get a little dangerous. also, is this little Sam pendent! He's adorable. Trick'R'Treat is one of my favorite halloween movies!

socks and dangerous candy!  Good think I like to live dangerously. *pops a poisoned pill*

Here is two days worth. The first was the glass skull, and shots, packaged in the bigger bag which is super adorable fabric.

And the second day was the picture, which is applied to a wooden plaque and cute little baubles attached to tiny canvases!

Here we have a super adorable pumpkin bag, a cosmetic mirror dressed up for halloween, and a small tissue holder in awesome fabric!

Fun stuff! A gargoyle, a blinged pumpkins, some magnets, and a great chainsaw pole pen!  :  )  Guess what's going to work with me?!?

Great altered Krampus box with day of the dead skull suckers inside!

A fun little skull mug! And the most adorable AND well made little mug rug. I love the fabric so much, I'll be excited to use this year round.  :  )

* SO BEHIND!

My partner really picked out the cutest fabric to make all the bags and pouches out of. I'm really excited about the stationary package up there with the pen/pencil case and the ATC maker/embellish kit down there. Probably I'll use all the fun Halloween bits and bobs elsewhere as I have recently become obsessed with bullet journaling, but they're gonna look great! Also, the kitty was very curious.

CUPCAKES! Of an unknown origin, but I'm super excited to find out what they are! Also so much sprinkles and whatnot! It finally got a little chilly around here, so baking won't be so miserable.

12th and last goodie! I like this a lot and it'll be super easy to build a display from.  Thank you halblingefrau!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016 09:10:55 PM by chase_acow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockingbearranch
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016 04:43:24 PM »

These are my goodies from Thimbles71.
I love the tags. I'll have to find a way to display them.

Day 1
Some cool coasters. These are on my list of things I need to make!

Day 2
Next are these spooky towels. I always need more.

Day 3
Today's package had these little peg people. Too cute!

Day 4
These hanging towels have great fabric. You don't realize at first that it is halloweeny.

Day 5
These adorable pot holders have applique witch hats!

Day 6
Cute kitty in a pumpkin costume! Heehee.

Day 7
Four awesome ghost themed kittybutt mats, err, placemats.

Day 8
Today was this cool pillow. Love that red fabric. I have a funny feeling I can guess what tomorrow might be.  Wink

Day 9
These are so cute together. Awwwe, true wuv.

Day 10
Cute quilted pumpkin cards with envelopes. Yay! These will be used immediately to send atc's.

Day 11
A braided, stuffed wreath. I have made the tiny version of these for Christmas. I'm so happy to have a big one.

Day 12
Fun tiki god wall hanging but I'm going to use him on the table so he is looked at more.

Day 13
And finally this softie tic tac toe board with a scary cute pouch. Thank you Thimbles!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016 02:01:47 AM by rockingbearranch » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016 06:31:04 PM »

I have received! And I think Gimli (the kitty) was just as excited as I was...

Gimli is particularly interested in that little turquoise one. I have freedom because nothing is numbered and there's more than 13 individual items! Oh the possibilities! Also, the handsome gentleman in the middle (the hatted bird, not Gimli) was not wrapped so he is like an up-front bonus! Oh and there's one other package that I realized wasn't in the picture, but by then I had put everything back in the box and hid it in the laundry closet because of Gimli's interest in all the things. I can't wait to open things!!!

October 1
My cat always tells me what to do so I opened the turquoise package he was so interested in first. And then it made sense, because it was 3 little candy corn catnip mousies!

There's also a short video of him playing with it here: http://alexampersandra.blogspot.com/2016/10/gimli-and-his-candy-corn-mousie.html
And since I have a few spare items to open over the next 13 days, I decided to open two small ones today, and I found this bracelet:

So pretty, and in my favorite colors! I already have my work outfit for Monday picked out to go with it  Grin

October 2
Lights! I can't decide where to put my little bats!

October 3
Such pretty cross-stitching!

October 4
Mason jar! (And the Goober, aka Gimli.)

And some close-ups:

October 5
Magnets!!! I love magnets! Gimli thinks the spider is tasty (I got it away from him before he could do any damage).

October 6
I'm out of town for a conference so I had to open something early... Gimli seemed to like these fluffy Halloween-y socks, and so do I!

October 7
Gimli did not participate but I unwrapped this great skull candle!

October 8
Mug cake! It comes with a little mix to make an orange vanilla (YUM) cake!

October 9
I'm pretty sure the past three (fuzzy socks, candle, and mug cake) were meant to be opened on these days, in preparation for the hurricane! So much of Virginia Beach that never floods is totally blocked, overpasses in Norfolk are completely full of water... it's a little insane. Obviously nothing like what people in Florida, South Carolina, Haiti, etc. are dealing with, but still worse than we expected.

Anyway, on to today's unwrappings!

No Gimli in this photo because I think he heard thunder and went into hiding.
I love Tootsie Roll Pops!!! And look, you can see that one of the new lemon-flavored ones is in there! Yum! I love the little coffin box painted with ooze... and the sparkly little spider pins were inside. I love them!!!

October 10
A banner! (It spells out "BOO" in candy corn pennants!) Work was closed today because of residual flooding and power outages but I plan to put this high up in my doorway at work tomorrow!

October 11
I love this!!!!! It's from Walking Dead, for those of you who aren't familiar (and I like to read it "Don't dead, open inside" for giggles). And it's SO SPARKLY!  Cheesy

October 12
Pendants! They're two-sided so there's two photos:

I think the owl might be my favorite but it's so hard to choose!

October 13
Last one! It's an AMPERSAND! With spiderwebby print on front and back and black/orange SPARKLES on the edge! I love it!!!

Thank you for everything cadet, I love it all!!!  Grin I feel so ready for Halloween now!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016 09:40:19 AM by Alexampersandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
whatthepuck
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2016 10:42:01 AM »

Day 1 Mat and inflatable eye

Day 2  Ornaments

Day 3 Bat pillow

Day 4 Reusable treat bags

Day 5 Witch Hat pillow (I might have mixed up day 5 and 6)

Day 6 Apron

Day 7 Crochet Mummy

Day 8 Towel and pot holder (which I really need)

Day 9 Tin containing ornaments and tags

Day 10 Hoopla (the black cat goes perfectly with a different black cat hoopla I got in another swap)

Day 11 Set of hoops and fabric it was wrapped in.

Day 12 Witch hat hoop and fabric.

Day 13 Hanging road sign.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016 08:18:56 AM by whatthepuck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...