A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,876
Currently Running With Scissors:
345 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pocket Letter Swap 1 Gallery  (Read 14618 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2016 07:14:44 AM »

I really like phoenixfiredesign's PL.  Those Harry Potter ones are great.

Nice PL by ChameleonHound.  Makes me want to travel too!

Really nice job Treemoon.  I had to pretend I didn't see the bottom middle pocket  Shocked but I love the rest of it!

DearBluebird - Are you able to email them?  You could email them to me and I can upload for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2016 12:05:06 PM »

that travel theme is excellent! i think i might want to try one like that.

and that HP page is amazing! little pieces of art in each pocket. hedwig is beautiful. i sure wouldn't mind seeing the individual pics if you have a few.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2016 05:25:14 PM »

I rec'd this great pocket letter from Bec99. It's all about her and the things she loves.

love the ice cream cone ribbon!

each little card is decorated so pretty!

the back with all the goodies!

close up of goodies....my faves are the magnets (the boomerang is so cool)and the beautiful little photo of New Zealand and Australia (where she is from and where she lives) all of which are going up on my fridge now, that ice cream (project life?) card is sparkly and really fun, and tons of die cuts. She spoiled me!
Thanks again bec99!

p.s. tell me more about the little graphic of the girls please! i love it. (bottom pic, upper left corner).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2016 05:36:33 PM »

How awesome!  I love the theme.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
bec99
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2016 02:38:36 PM »

So happy you like it curiousfae. The girls are native maori to New Zealand. That is their dance outfits I believe.

Traditionally, Māori made their clothes and adornments from native plants, and bird and animal skins. There was a great variety of garments, including many kinds of cloaks. Clothing, adornments and even hairstyles showed a lot about a persons status, and fine clothes could enhance mana.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, PM me for personal swaps Smiley
curiousfae

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2016 06:41:53 PM »

So happy you like it curiousfae. The girls are native maori to New Zealand. That is their dance outfits I believe.

Traditionally, Māori made their clothes and adornments from native plants, and bird and animal skins. There was a great variety of garments, including many kinds of cloaks. Clothing, adornments and even hairstyles showed a lot about a persons status, and fine clothes could enhance mana.
thank you. it's so fascinating! i googled it for more info and images as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Treemoon
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2016 01:14:46 PM »

The pocket letter I received from Smmarrt there was confusion about who was making my second page that is why there was a delay in me receiving.
I love that my friends theme was picked it made me smile. I love the focus of each character and of course smelly cat!!!

This is all my goodies. There are do so many fun ones. I am making the wreck journal and can't wait to use some is these goodies for my journal and the swap one.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016 01:15:46 PM by Treemoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

https://www.pinterest.com/treemoon/
Interested in Personal Swaps. I love Harry Potter, Dressing Disney and a million other things.
Treemoon
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2016 01:16:24 PM »

Sorry I can't turn it from my phone
THIS ROCKS   Logged

https://www.pinterest.com/treemoon/
Interested in Personal Swaps. I love Harry Potter, Dressing Disney and a million other things.
Krafty_Karasu
call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2016 01:31:34 PM »

so, I've been kinda following this swap (I see that I'm VERY behind since the last post was over a month ago) because I love ATCs and this is an amazing idea.  I hope there will be another swap soon because I will SO be joining in!!!  what I've seen here in the gallery is wonderful and I'm totally jealous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2016 11:28:56 AM »

Krafty_Karasu  - there was also a round 2: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=448858.0
And I think there should be a round 3 starting sometime soon!

so, I've been kinda following this swap (I see that I'm VERY behind since the last post was over a month ago) because I love ATCs and this is an amazing idea.  I hope there will be another swap soon because I will SO be joining in!!!  what I've seen here in the gallery is wonderful and I'm totally jealous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...