A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 323,514
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things Round 5 (SU Closed, SO 5/18)  (Read 9669 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Alliekat914
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2016 07:35:19 PM »

I actually have a whole weekend off work so I am going to spend some quiet time in my basement watching some movies. I haven't seen most on my partner's list so I am excited to see them. I found some on Netflix and some at the library.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DaphadillyArt
derp

...epic...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2016 09:36:20 PM »

I will be crafting my booty off this weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes"
"Every time I make art some do-gooder teacher sends it to a therapist" -Bart Simpson
Mellius01
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2016 12:51:06 PM »

I'm going to start this weekend too. I have a couple of ideas but not sure how to proceed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016 08:16:44 PM »

I have two ideas and plans to watch more movies. Items are probably not very um-- "tiny" but they're collected of tiny things so I'm gonna say it counts. And I hope I can pull it off. My (___) skills are still rudimentary Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzled-penguin
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016 11:57:24 PM »

I've watched a few more of my partners movies and started on my first tiny item Smiley I had the day off yesterday and watched the entire BBC Pride and Prejudice in one sitting. I'd seen it before but it was totally worth rewatching  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2016 09:52:09 PM »

I finalized one project, still debating on the others. This is fun. Lots of new movies to experience.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2016 03:12:30 PM »

I'm, um, counting one as "tiny" even though I think it would take the gravity of a black hole* to compress it into a 4" cube.  Technically, though, since there *is* a way it could be made to fit...  Grin

I  rounded up all the movies on my partner's list I had, and checked some out from the library, and am watching as I craft.  I do have ideas, but who knows, something else may jump out at me.

* I exaggerate... probably.  I'm only partway done and it's looking a bit on the big side, but I've gone too far to give up now.  It's also a HUGE stretch to make it fit a movie, but... it was on IsikkahJai's pinterest and soooooo cute!  Man, what kind of example do I set as the organizer, huh?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2016 11:03:12 AM »

SMEDDLEEYYYYY :> I'm already excited! If it's crochet, I'm going to love it automatically. Your ami's are the BEST EVAH!! I can't wait to start on the "collection" of smalls for you while I watch movies! I managed to get one done before my sewing machine crapped out  Grin HOORAY for getting it done JUST in time EH? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2016 03:56:20 PM »

Nope, absolutely NO* crochet.  Just because it's your favorite thing and possibly the thing I'm best at, you think that's what I'm going to do?!?!  ;p

* Okay, maybe a little**.

** Or a lot***.

*** Or a lot lot, like all?  We'll see!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mellius01
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2016 08:11:45 PM »

One down, two to go...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: School Spirit Wreath
November 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...