A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,879
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 123 (Febuary 2016)  (Read 5922 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: January 31, 2016 07:58:27 PM »

Ongoing Wish Swap Round 123 Febuary 2016

Click here for the Gallery/Discussion for rounds 122, 123 & 124

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rscowtown
Sign-up date range: 2/01/2016---1/29/2016
Claim date range 2/01/2016---1/29/2016 (some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING...
1) When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.

2) When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.

3) NEW!!!! We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board--so that we know you're still here with us Smiley  Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren't in the swap during the first 2 weeks).

If you post:  "I'm still here but swamped with work!" that's ok! If you want to post a big rambling note about what you did during the week, that's ok too. Don't forget to comment on the lovely items folks are receiving from their claims!

Did you make something that you'd just love to make again? Post it in the discussion and suggest that mebby someone add it to their wish list so you mebby could claim them! I have lots of paint and brushes left over from when I taught One Stroke Painting classes (am a certified One Stroke Painting Instructor). Some of those brushes and paints are begging for a new home cuz they don't like sitting in my storage rooms down in the store. Hint hint! Want some brushes or acrylic paints? now you can add that to your wish list.

Go ahead, check out your excess or duplicate things, mention them in this swap's discussion board and perhaps they too will soon be winging their way to a new home where they will be used!

Let's keep the discussions going and maybe growing--ideas for some games we can do in the discussion/gallery board? I would be more than happy to supply some prizes!

These 2 required PM's are part of communication and are used when giving feedback for participating in this swap.

If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer: rscowtown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 123 {Febuary 2016}
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Are you a Friend of Craftster?

5. How many claims are you allowed? (New swappers--this would be your very first swap ever--1 claim; those who have been in swaps before--2 claims; Friends of Craftster--3 claims) Please type 1, 2 or 3--->

6. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

7. Do you understand that you should post at once a week in the discussion thread?

8. Who do you love?

Any questions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (rscowtown) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.  
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.

Unsent Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

You may claim again once you have shipped a claim but you can not have more than twice your Unsent Claim Limit outstanding at any one time.

If you are a friend of craftster you can have 3 unsent claims open at a time and no more than 6 total claims open (open meaning in transit as well as not yet sent) no matter how many have been posted. As an example, You claim 3 times, send all 3 packages, then claim 3 more times. Even when you send any or even all of those 3 claims, you can not claim again until a claim has been received. So a person can be 6 claims/3 in transit/0 received. Or 6/6/0 or 8/5/2 or 7/5/1.

If you are not a friend of craftster, you can have at most 2 claims unsent and 4 claims total between unsent and in transit. So 4/2/0 is okay or 5/3/1 or 6/4/2

If this is your first swap, You can have at most one claim in transit and one claim unsent. 2/1/0, 2/2/0, 3/1/1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US packages and receipts are required for all international packages. If you can not provide a receipt and the package does not arrive you will need to resend the package.

If you have questions, please PM me! Welcome to Round 123 of the OWS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
rscowtown

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016 08:38:08 PM »

Love is in the air for February Round 123--We have room for YOU too!:

1. La Chapa   3: 2/0/2  
2. rscowtown  3: 1/0/1  
3. anna.wahnsinn  3: 1/0/1
4. texascrapper  2: 3/0/3 x
5. stellato_escuro 2: 1/0/1 x
6. Averia  3: 2/0/2
7. Allikat914 3: 1/0/1 x
8. snowyangel  2: 2/0/2
9. underthemountain  3: 1/0/1 x
10. kittykill 3: 2/0/1 x
11. plaidpineapple  2: 1/0/1 x

[name;#of claims they can have; #claims in process/ #claims in transit/ #claims received]
(3 claims is a Friend of Craftster or FOC; 2 claims is someone who has been in swaps previously; 1 claim is for newbies)
~~~~~~~~~~

February -- tiny hearts are everywhere! You can swap in round 123 with us!

1. stellato_escuro claims ----> Alliekat914 for mug rugs  she got dis PP
2. La Chapa claimeth ----> SE for some crochet she got dis
3. rscowtown claimz ----> La Chapa for pompon makers Smiley she got dis PP
4. Averia claimed ----> rscowtown for a muggy rug I got dis PP
5. texascrapper claims ----> Averia for a necklace holder from her Pin she got dis
6. snowyangel be a claimin' ----> texscrapper for a beanbag frog (ribit!) she got dis PP
7. La Chapa claimed ----> snowyangel for an infinity fashion scarf she got da scarf PP
8. Averia is sending an entire BAND to La Chapa...no wait.... ok the claim is for some band geekery..... said band has arrived
9. snowyangel claims ----> Averia for batik style blue/white fabric (Ave likes blue and white? gosh I never knew THAT!) and possibly a catnip toy or two she got dis
10. texascrapper claimeth ----> snowyangel for PJ pants for her son she got these PP
11. anna.wahnsinn claims ----> texscrapper for a multistrand seed beed necklace she got dis
12. Alliekat914 claims ----> aw for supplies she got the gift card
13. kittykill claims ----> Alliekat914 for a giftycard she got dis
14. texscrapper yelled "CLAIM!" on ----> kittykill for a jewelry surprise she got dis
15. underthemountain claimz ----> texscrapper for some ruffled bookmarks and Pam and Glen ornaments she got dis PP [/u]
16. plaidpineapple claimeth ----> underthemountain for Difference makers items she got dis
17. kittykill be a claimin' ---->pp for monogrammed embroidered pillowcases she got dis PP

OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR CLEANSING!

~~~~~~~~~

Sent to person they claimed
Person has received the lovely items crafted especially for them
PP=pictures in gallery for us to drool over
Late with communication; things happen, just drop a PM to your hostess please
MIA Please contact hostess ASAP "We miss you!!"
Feedback given=you sent, you received=whooohoooo!!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016 11:05:10 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016 08:38:32 PM »

Alliekat914 was the last to make a claim in round 122, so she is first up for grabs in round 123--take a peek at her list below and see what YOU can find to claim her for!

About me:  My name is Allison, I am 35 and live in Ontario, Canada. I have an almost 5 year old shorty Jack Russell Terrier named Ruby.

Doctor Who, Firefly, Supernatural, Warehouse 13, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Star Wars (Jawas, Yoda, Chewbacca & Ewoks), Outlander, Reign, Grimm, Avengers (Loki & Thor), Roswell, Zombieland, Downton Abbey, Sherlock
I also LOVE Disney

DISLIKES:
I do not like neon colours very much, not a huge fan of pink or tie dyed things.

ALLERGIES:
Gluten, real wool (acrylic only please) perfume (especially floral scents, like lavender), some soaps and cannot wear earrings.

Anything on my Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/allison_tovell/ is up for grabs.

Things I would love crafted:

Knitted/Crocheted:
- headbank in black or brown preferably http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707769184441/ Allergic to real wool, has to be acrylic
- Shoulder, back, neck warmer in black or brown preferably http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707769165673/
- boot cuffs in cream, grey or red (acrylic only please) Allergic to real wool, has to be acrylic
- Bodum cover in black or grey http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707767177476/ (Thank yousmileyyogini I love the one you made me, I want another one to give as a gift)
-   Any amiguri's that relate to my favourite shows/movies or DISNEY characters

Sewn (machine or hand):
-   Casserole carrier ex. of one (I prefer plain fabrics. My kitchen is black and grey mostly) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707769150444/ (Thank you Averia I LOVE the one you made, I have a couple other casserole dishes I could use carriers for)
-   Any plushies that relate to my favourite shows/movies or DISNEY characters
-   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Pillows for my two nieces. Their favourites are Rarity and Fluttershy  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707768740459/
-   Disneys Frozen crafted items for my nieces. One loves Elsa and the other loves Olaf
-   Car trash bag
-   Tote bags made out of funky fabrics
-   Mug Rugs
-   Adorable star wars plushies http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707765647762/
-   TM patches that related to any of my favourite shows/movies (Spikefan the ones you made me are AMAZING!!! I want more...  Cheesy )

Cross-stitch/Embroidery
-   Hooplas from my pinterest of inspired from any of my favourite shows/movies http://www.pinterest.com/allison_tovell/hoopla/
- Mug Rugs

Miscellaneous
-   Anything crafted that resembles my dog, Ruby or has her in it. I would send you a picture if you picked this. She is mostly all white with a patch on her left eye.
-   Or anything Jack Russell related in general (I LOVE the JRT pendant rscowtown sent me)
-   Anything coffee or tea related: could be the fabric it is made of, or a hoopla...
-   Appliqued Canvas bag (med or large) or t-shirt (mens med or womens large) that relates to any of my favourite shows/movies
-   homemade pin cushions (Thank you lydiaharper, I LOVE the one you made)
-   change purse

Things I would love supplies:
-   Funky Fabrics:  fat quarters or larger (cotton preferred)
-   Solid Fabrics (cotton) fat quarters or larger
-   DrinkKlip http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707764492863/
-   Charms
-   Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator Stamp Handle and Felt
-   Ranger Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink
-   Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink Cardstock
-   Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
-   Idea-ology Adhesive Backed Mirrored Sheets
-   Shrinky-dink sheets
-   Sharpie Paint markers
-   Aida cloth 14 or 16 count in white
-   Aida cloth 14 or 16 in any colour
-   Embroidery floss DMC preferred
-   Metal Stamping supplies (I already have a hammer, block, alphabet stamps, hole punch)  l do not have number stamps, any stamps with designs   like a flower or a heart, etc... and I also would love things to stamp on!
 -   Buttons
-   Funky scrapbook paper
-   Washi tape
-   Craft Magazine(s): crochet, knit, cross-stitch, embroidery, scrapbooking (used is fine)
-   Amazon, Etsy, Spoonflower Joanns, Urbanthreads gift certificates

Read more: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=442253.10#ixzz3ywMbgKBy
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016 09:58:46 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016 01:10:34 PM »

I am claiming rscowtown for some mug rugs. This is my first claim, and I have not yet been claimed.

A BIT ABOUT ME
Hi, I am Katherine and I live in the middle of Montana with my little family. I live with my husband, Eric, my 6-year-old daughter Lola, 2-year-old son Quentin and 8-year-old dog Whisper. I am a painter and stay at home mom. Besides painting, I enjoy visual journaling, simple beaded jewelry, and small sewing projects. I also like reading (when I have the chance), thrift shopping and cooking.

In this coming year, I have a few major goals. First, I am focusing on an art business class and certification. Second, I am getting the family on board for clearing clutter and getting the house nicely decorated. I would charactarize my style as eclectic/boho meets comfy woodsy cabin with touches of Moroccan color and pattern.

Colors: Blue is my favorite color. But overall, I love rich saturated colors...jewel tones, earth tones and brights. I have a pinterest board that is just colors palettes I like.
Patterns: Stripes, dots, honeycomb,  Moroccan, paisley, modern florals, batiks.
Scents: Lilac, lily of the valley, jasmine, rose, lemon, grapefruit.
TV/movies: My husband and I don't watch many movies at all, and almost never out of the house. And we aren't really up on new tv...we tend to rewatch old stuff. 3rd Rock for the Sun, My Name is Earl, Scrubs, 30 Rock, Friends and House. My favorite show right now is Sherlock, but it's another year until the next season. Sad
Materials: Overall, I prefer natural materials: wood, ceramic, glass and natural fibers. But I also do like any material that is recycled/upcycled.
Misc.: Elephants are my favorite animals. I also love bats, cranes, dogs and snakes. Besides craftingand painting, I also enjoy cooking, baking, reading, hiking and camping. For jewelry, I prefer silver but also like mixed metals.

DISLIKES
Colors: Neons and pastels.
Patterns: Standard hippie stuff (peace signs, big flowers, smiley faces, etc.), cartoon characters, licenced prints, animal prints.
Scents: Patchouli or anything super musky.
Materials: Wool is fine as long as it's not on used in anything I wear.
Misc.: Anything concerning religion, politics, or anything else super polarizing. I don't like a lot of knick knacks...I have no place to put them and 2 kids who would destroy them. Not a fan of bright gold jewelry.

ALLERGIES
Cats, smoke and seafood.

PINTEREST
https://www.pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
crochet and knit (anything but the washcloths or soap saver. And I always like more wristwarmers, but I have several)
get dressed: diys
get dressed: inspiration
get dressed: jewelry
god gave you hands: stuff i want to try
little kids: clothing
little kids: stuff to make for them
outdoor and garden (there is not much you could actually craft on here, but I thought I would throw it out there)
personal care
studioriffic
supplies

BIG WISHES
- A jar of whipped body butter. I can't get enough of the stuff.
- A super soft faux fur throw. This is more a large cost-wise, but I wanted to throw it out there because you never know what someone is trying to destash.
- Goats milk bar soap with an exfoliant like coffee grounds or poppyseeds.

SEWN STUFF
- Maxi skirt like either of these
http://melissaesplin.com/2013/10/sponsored-full-coverage-wrap-skirt-tutorial/
http://www.cottonandcurls.com/2012/08/the-one-hour-2-in-1-maxi-dress-or-skirt-tutorial/
- Knee-length skirt.
http://www.familyeverafterblog.com/2013/06/sewing-tutorial-bandage-style-knit-skirt.html
- Kimono top similar to this.
http://sewcaroline.com/2012/11/diy-kimono-top.html
- Produce bag like this one.
http://www.sewmamasew.com/2012/04/fat-quarter-project-produce-bags/
- Water bottle holders for each of my kids like this one. They each have a full-size Contigo bottle I can give you measurements for.
http://mellysews.com/2014/08/sew-water-bottle-holder.html
- Throw pillows or pillow covers for my couch. We want something that is a tangerine color (or tangerine dominant) and also comfy to lay on. If they had velvet in them, I would probably drive to your house and kiss you.
- Satin pillow cases, either one king or one queen. My daughter and I both get really tangly hair, so this would be really helpful. Im not too hung up on color here, but if I had a choice I would say blue/green/brown or grey for me and blue/purple for her.

HOME STUFF
- A little stool.
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/a-beautiful-mess-4526/make-a-furry-stool-with-gold-legs-in-minutes-4693857086
-A macramae chair.
http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage&crlt.pid=camp.iHuOJlpNJxWb&crlt.pid=camp.GUELQroKwrEK

MISC. STUFF
- Anything that falls into the category of sensory toys. I am at home with my son all day, and I always need more stuff to keep him entertained. Something that works for both kids would be nice too.
- Bath bombs. My kids love them.
- Dryer balls
- Some tissue paper flowers. I would like my daughter and I to have flowers in our room, but without the worry of spilling water.

SUPPLIES
- Vintage cotton sheets with floral prints
- Stuff for any of the projects on my pinterest board little kids: crafts
- Solid colored origami paper
- Good pillow forms...I need to make some new couch cushions
- Cardstock
- Any drawing tools for visual journaling, except pastels or copic markers.
- Any amount of velvet fabric, jewel tones and greys preferred
- Wool felt, full sheets, scraps or balls
- 100% wool yarn (for making dryer balls)
- Potholder loops. My daughter got a loom, and she is burning through them.

EXTRAS
- Kinder Surprise eggs. My kids love them, and we can't get them here.
- Good cocoa mix.
- Freeze dried strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Knee-high socks in bright stripes.
- A big abalone shell
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016 01:19:07 PM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
La Chapa
Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016 02:21:29 PM »

I claim stellato_escuro for a crochet item, due 2/16/16

1/0/0

Hi! My name is Olivia.  I'm from California, USA. I love to crochet, draw, paint,and sculpt. I love Nature, plants, animals, books, and art.  I tend to like things a bit creepy, but not quite to the point of disturbing. I am married with two boys and a cat. I'm a bit picky about color, and I apologize in advance for that.  For home decor I prefer Earth tones and black. Think rustic, think forest. For clothing and accessories, I wear only dark colors (mostly black) and grey.  I dislike pastels, brights, and primary colors.  I love lace and delicate floral prints, as well as tiny polka dots. I don't really like cartoony or scenic prints. I am allergic to wool, but only for wearable items. I am very sensitive to artificial fragrances and cigarette smoke.
Thanks in advance for any claims!

The quick and easy way; anything off my OWS pinterest board : https://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/ows-board/

Sewing & Embroidery
- sleeveless Victorian nightgown- petite Lrg - simple prarie style one - mid length - (I've always wanted one of these, is that weird?)
- embroidered pet portrait of my cat Gypsy (she's black) made to fit anywhere from a 4x4 to an 8x10 frame (photo available upon claim)
- a skeleton stuffie for my son (like a rag or cupcake style doll, but not necessarily either)- something sturdy enough to play with. He's 5 so it doesn't need to be baby safe
  He's been asking for one for over a year! some examples: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621071/ , https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099925303982/
- quilted place mats - set of 4 (is 4 still a med claim? Claim 2 at a time if you feel that is more size appropriate, and I can mix and match in pairs.) - simple is fine- if themed, I prefer nature themes (please no farm animals, fruits, or checkered prints)
- embroidered brooch or pendant - bones, skulls, insects, plants, bats, cats - check my pinterst for other themes that I like
   I have already received these from Averia
- musical pillow case (or 2) - cotton print with music notes or classical intsruments (french horn a plus!!) - it's for my teenage son so please nothing "girly" or cartoony

Jewelry and Beading
- gemstone jewelry (no earrings please) My favorites are labradorite, rainbow moonstone, moss agate, snowflake obsidian, onyx, golden rutile quartz, and amber.
- a beaded moth brooch similar to this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976724/ or this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976681/
- a themed charm bracelet: black cats, toads, fungi, Kodama, memento mori, monarchs, the night sky

Bath and Body
- essential oils natural lotion bars!  Favorite scents are lavender, lemongrass, frankincense, rosemary, and patchouli but others are fine too (no cinnamon or clove please as they are a little too strong)
- essential oils natural bar soaps (no cinnamon or clove please as they are a little too strong)
- lip balms!  I have a serious addiction, partly due to chronically dry lips!
- bath bombs! No artificial fragrances please

Knits
- Nearly any knit wearable (except headbands & earwarmers) made in my current color crush: dark forest green - fingerless mitss are a plus, but seriously anything, I love knits! - please be aware that I cannot wear wool or alpaca!

Misc
- I REALLY want these for my son https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927840489/
- screenprinted t-shirt with mushrooms, or pine trees (women's style T, size L)

Supplies (supply claims are fine)
- artist paint brushes - I use small detail brushes the most
- micron pens - black
- mixed media moleskin style sketchbook
- any bamboo or wooden crochet hook/s (I have a J)
- sz 8 black glass seed beads, especially matte black
- any genuine gemstone beads - labeled please
- stretch magic jewelry cord
- yarn bee hint of silk yarn in lacquer (black) - available at Hobby Lobby
- Essential oils, cypress, amber, juniper berry, vetiver, rosewood
- white prismacolor pencils
- Clover yarn cutter pendant (prefer the antique gold color)
- calligraphy pen - the kind you have to dip
- calligraphy ink - black - really I need the pen first
- a pom pom maker
- any bead crochet books - I would like to learn Smiley
- 16 or 18 ct aida cloth - black or white - scraps 6x6 or bigger are fine!
- jewelry making pliers or wire cutters

Extras
- lego people (my 5-yr old loves them) even just parts as he's always loosing them!
- neat seed pods, pinecones, or acorns from your area (I like silly things like this)
- a few sticks of your favorite incense (i'm a total junkie)
- children's chapter books (Have your kids outgrown theirs?  They will find a loving and caring home with mine!)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016 08:52:48 AM by La Chapa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016 12:20:14 PM »

im claiming La Chapa cuz I found something on her list I have extras of and would love to share them with her.
1/0/0

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 32 years, mom to a boy 23 and girl 28 and grandma to a 6 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants.

** Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item and forgotten to mark it or just pinned it for a random idea.

Please do NOT send items with roses or clowns on them (aka stuff i don't like) thanks!

WISHLIST STUFF:

** Added NEW stuff to these boards**
Here is my swap/claim wish list Pinterest board:  

https://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/ongoing-wish-pinterest-swap-board/

Anything from my Amazon wish list (updated 2/4/16): USED IS FINE for books. I added a bunch of PITT markers just now Smiley   http://amzn.com/w/1Z0HF1CX825QZ

these Fan earrings from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/104932813/so-cool?ref=favs_view_17

**NEW OBSESSION FOR 2016** foxes. I now own about every rubber stamp of foxes there are, but would love love love something fun created by you with images of foxes. could be a hoopla, could be a garland, could be a knit scarf (see below) or something made with fox fabric.  Surprise me!!

Another new thing in 2016 I'd love are nurse themed pins or earrings. I am an LPN and if you have some fun ideas go for it! (just skip the roses and clowns, cuz they ain't welcome here Smiley

KNIT AND CROCHET STUFF **new added 11/24/15**:

**NEW** Ok I admit it. I HOARD SCARVES!

so with that said, do you knit or crochet or have a friend who does? I would love to receive any (or all) of the following:

knit sheep scarf:   http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827729693/

this crochet scarf in blues or shades of grey: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/139330182198118367/

of course I'd wear a skull scarf!:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/281686151670205390/

knit rat scarf--(ok its odd, but it caught my eye):  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827742226/

the scarf she is wearing in this pin:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/269793833896991607/

I LOVE TWINKIE CHAN SCARVES!!! I already have the salad scarf (and a poptart scarf not hers), but i would LOVE LOVE LOVE anything else of hers Smiley

like this snowflake cookie scarf:  http://blog.twinkiechan.com/2013/12/03/free-crochet-pattern-at-michaels-com-snowflake-sugar-cookie-scarf/

this chocolate truffle pattern: http://blog.twinkiechan.com/2015/01/25/free-pattern-chocolate-truffle-scarf/

or this pizza garland:  http://blog.twinkiechan.com/2014/04/30/free-crochet-pattern-pizza-garland/

oh heck YES! Make me a fez hat please! but not one solid color, use varigated or self-striping yarn:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/576390452285900972/

and oh you-betcha! if you make me a bacon scarf, I WILL wear it: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827755118/

this one in maroon and white or blue and gold:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/78250112251708328/

and how about a slouchy hat? i love how pretty the varigated or self-striping colors look: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/315392780130283753/

**NEW** I love the Wild Thornberrys. Fabric of them would be fantastic!! its a cartoon on Nickelodian. I have a couple of the kids reading soft cover books. will try to dig them out an list here so i dont get duplicates.

SEWN ITEMS:

We really could use these Smiley **For Hubby** pairs of standard size pillow cases in these themes:
Green Bay Packer print fabric
Milwaukee Brewers print
Wisconsin Badgers
blue prints

**NEW** I have added a bunch of mug rugs to this board, of ideas...i could use some more mug rugs, in these specific sizes please:  10" x 18" and 10 " x 12" as I have some wooden crates I use next to my side of the bed and they really need to be covered Smiley Please NO roses, clowns. Ideas are sunflowers, houses, coffee cups or coffee sayings.
https://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/mug-rugs/

Orphan quilt squares--if you have some that long for a home, I'll gladly take them in, 12x12 prefered, but any size I can adapt to fit, pattern or colors (but no roses or clowns allowed)

or if you have fabric scraps and feel like making string squares like these, I'd love them:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826004452/

**NEW** some of these Patriotic quilt squares would be sweet. I have started a patriotic quilt for me, and would love to add squares you make to it (yes these are not square, but that's ok; my pieces are various sized too):  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653829119352/

**NEW** or these quilt squares: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653831531154/

**NEW** would love table runner(s) in these painted colors like this pin:
fall colors, Christmas red and green, shades of blues:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653831495616/

**NEW**  This coloring book: https://www.etsy.com/listing/250923515/art-of-dachshund-coloring-book-volume-no

SUPPLIES:

Gift cards to:
Hobby Lobby
Jo Ann's
Michaels

Any of these stencils:

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/product-p/s069.htm

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/Tribal-Hand-Stencil-by-Lizzie-Mayne-p/s180.htm

**NEW**  PITT artist pen white 101 for journaling Love these!!! not the big brush tip, but the big rounded tip.

see my amazon wish list above, just added a bunch of the big brush tip PITT pens on 2/4/16

HUGEMUNGOUS OMGOSH I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU FIND ME ONE OF THESE: VW emblem from the front of a VW bus (must be the big VW not the small one from a beetle, cuz I got dat)  must be used like mebby from a junk yard?

2nd HUGEMUNGOUS LOVE YOU FOREVER SHOULD YOU GET ME ONE OF THESE: An I-80 West sign that also says Iowa. must be worn/used, not new. surely they get rid of them when they fade, and I would love to have one. Try calling a highway department shop and ask for used signs tell them a friend really really wants a used one Smiley (it might work?) or be brave and go cut one down lol (did I really type that)

I could also use a lot of extra time to craft Smiley

Thanks for considering me to craft for in this swap!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016 12:32:40 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016 04:02:06 AM »

I claim rscowtown for a mug rug

1 claims, 0 sent, 0 received

About Me: My name is Laura and I live in Maryland with my husband, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, a rabbit, and a box turtle.

For most things, I would prefer items inspired by my pinterest instead of exact duplicates.

I am a huge fan of Loki, Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, and the color blue in all shades, especially when paired with white

We have no allergies here (other than awful ragweed allergies... but can't see that as much of an issue in swap packages)

Please feel to claim me for anything on my Please make this for me boards on pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me/
http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-knitcrochet/ 
http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-embroidered-bits/
https://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-sewn-bags-containters-pouc/

Anything inspired by something on my blue and white board is fair game too:
http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/blue-white/ 

or really any board... I'm good with pinterest surprises.

Sewn
~flannel red or blue plaid infinity scarf
~sewn shoe laces https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957073755913/
~non-slip sewing machine foot pedal pad - tutorial here: http://so-sew-easy.com/non-slip-sewing-machine-foot-pedal-pad/
~zippered M&M's pouch
~reusable fabric tea bags http://lillyella.blogspot.com/2009/05/crafting-reusable-tea-bags_19.html
~tea pot cozy, preferably in blue, blue and white, grey and blue, grey and white with a smidge of blue...blue is so lovely. I'm blue daba dee daba die daba dee...
~tote bag out of shibori-style dyed cloth https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957074374189/

Knit/Crochet
~Could use more reusable swifter covers - they work great!
~pillowcase with crocheted edging http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069153177/ strangely, though I would love blue and white, I would be equally happy with any cream, beige, brown tones. My comforter is sort of cinnamon colored. Feel free to use store bought cases to embellish... I'm clueless on how this is done but so pretty.
~cat toys
~tea cozy, preferably in blue, blue and white, grey and blue, grey and white with a smidge of blue

Clay/Glass/Pottery
~Pottery buttons with cobalt blue & black glaze
~Glass or pottery spoon rest - any shade of blue but especially love cobalt
~Japanese tea bowl/cup made just for me - (I have a bunch for inspiration pinned on https://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/tea/)

Papercrafts
~would love a frame-able paper cut in any of my favorite themes (nautical, loki, firefly, steampunk, cats, fairies)
~papercut bookmarks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/408701734904034747/
~Kirigami anything

t-shirts/stenciling
~I know it is a big wish shipping-wise and expense of materials, but would love a toothless or stitch hoodie something like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957073642637/ but seriously, eyes don't have to be so detailed. plain old green or even yellow solid color is fine or https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957074319722/
~Would love something like this stenciled shirt with toothless coming out of a pocket. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957073642670/
~hombre dyed t-shirt womens 1X (scoop, v-neck, anything but a crew neck) in blues, greys, greens or purples.
~stenciled t-shirts or bleach dyed - womens 1X - Doesn't have to be a huge design in the middle, love a simple design at the bottom too. themes I would love would be a turtle, or simple flowers. Some ideas at https://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me/
~stenciled t-shirts for my girls - ladies medium - wolves, alice in wonderland, rabbits, walking dead

Misc
~envelope book https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AaWyQpAGjjcwd2_vrkWmttj0JfgOpsg7jjOEUbhZp_95e6-nSRKkHNY/
~Custom printed fabric - I would love anything with a nautical theme, or Doctor Who theme, but as usual, would especially love a blue and white combination. Or forget the themes and make something more like Japanese Shibori.
~carved stones, a little more natural and less precise than these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957070472961/
~Any art or chatchkies relating to diet mountain dew - maybe something inspired by http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957066038418/ or something stenciled (Love my Mountain Dew Bookmark Zadok!)
~scented home made soaps - chocolate lavender sounds perfect! grapefruit is my favorite scent but anything like citrus, lilac, lavender... whatever
~indigo dyed tote bags https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957074374189/

Supplies: (supply packages are very welcome and i'm very happy to get leftovers, scraps, bits and used)
~Sashiko stencils - I don't have any, so any would be great
~quilting stencils - I don't have any, so any would be great
~acrylic paints in tubes
~Would love to get fabric jelly rolls - Any colors, not just blue, but then again, blue is awesome!
~batik fabric - blues/greens/purples or any blends of those colors together
~Any fabric in blues or blue and white
~fabric - Would especially love a variety of 2"x12" or larger cuts in any pattern/color for a scrappy quilt.
~Any embroidery patterns from http://www.laurajperindesigns.net/american-quilt-collection.html
~sketch pads, any and all sizes welcome
~watercolor paper pads
~solid Kona quilting fabrics in any colors, tho of course especially fond of blues
~washi tapes
~paper punches - I have multiple hexagon sizes, butterflies and cupcakes - would like some others
~scalpels - supposedly these are better for stencil cutting?
~origami paper - any size but especially 3"x3"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016 04:51:32 AM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016 06:14:58 AM »

I claim Averia for a Necklace Holder from her Pinterest (1,0,0)

Hi! I'm Summer from Texas. I live in the middle of the prairie on a 100 acre cattle ranch with my husband Matt, and three sons Tate (16), Tucker, (11), and Turner (11). Besides being a mom, taxi driver, housekeeper, and chef, I also work at a local church as the Director of Children's Ministry. I love my job  my little family!

Our little house on the prairie is "rustic chic". I like clean lines and happy prints. I don't care for neons or gore-y stuff. We are allergic to cigarette smoke - the smells trigger our asthmatic issues - so I can not accept items from a smoking home.

On to the list - hopefully there's lots to choose from!

Easter/Spring Crafts
Bunny OR Chick Art https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AZcvTJPNcikuPtok8ISUQ0le4Cyz668uHN2J6op__ErH2JE9vuLvsEM/
Pastel painted Mason Jars https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462029900366/
"He is Risen" Wood blocks https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462029900364/
Easter Egg or Cross Table runner (Just an example!) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AbJCWGNFq2e49gURm5Dzu27mOgaQ_KLw4Zv3IpwNud8FXAJIYViv4CNGiXykBtRSTh40BGsrW7xz4o9rpp9ATzg/

Sewn
Ruffled Bookmarks - can use a bch of these! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462023943667/
Beanbag Frog https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462021214163/
Car Garbage Bag
Casserole Carrier https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462021212155/
Ironing Board Cover
Pattern Weights
Bow Clutch in black, brown, or navy https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462023717653/
Microwavable bowl holders

Crafted Items
Wool Dryer Balls https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462027732733/
Bottomless wine bottles to convert to candleholders https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462022683175/
Fabric Scrap Balls in reds, tans, and brown, and cream https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462021903603/ using them to make this! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462021903602/
Scrabble Name Ornament that says Pam and one that says Glen https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462022468238/
Pom Pom Pens https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462021207223/
Chalkboard Lables https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462021222037/
Flattened Beer, Wine, or Alcohol Bottle Spoon Rest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462025012806/
Mr. Potato Head Felt Quite Book https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462022490725/
Bottle Cap Windchime https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462025038698/

Yarnie Projects
Felt Ball Coasters https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462028036333/
SOCKS!!!! Womens size 10
Crocheted Storage buckets https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026060812/
Crocheted Turtle https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462023943281/
HUGE WISH! A flower scarf! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462023591686/

Hoops
Sewing Machine https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026073227/
I will not hem your pants https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026073220/
A hoopla that says Yes, Im from Louisiana. No I did not grow up in a swamp. and maybe a tiny alligator

Paper Crafts
Tree with Wedding song Lyrics, and hearts that say matt Summer https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462028089440/
Handmade Cards Thank you, We Miss You, Youre Appreciated/awesome/amazing, etc

Jewelry/Beaded
Bubble Wands https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026073294/
Handstamped Keychain doesnt have to be TX shaped https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026390031/
A bracelet inspired by this I love the swirls! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026397065/ Would need to be 8
Seed bead Necklace would love in neutral colors! 20-24 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462026397071/

Artsy Stuff
Artwork with this CS Lewis Quote https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462024940896/
LSU Subway Art https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462023632748/, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462025979010/, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462024100522/,
This Sign https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462028310511/
Monogrammed Burlap with Wedding Date Would need S and Est 1999 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462023591697/
Laundry Room Wall Art - examples could be individual letters or on a canvas https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462022304213/ or https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5418462022311245/

Bath & Beauty
Handmade lip Balms
Soap (no glycerin melt and pours please)
Fizzy Bath Bombs
Sugar Scrubs

Supplies
2 hole buttons
Wooden or paper mache letters 6 or larger (looking for W, A, S, H, L, O, V, E)
Bias Tape maker can be used 
Icing/Frosting Bags
Shaped silicone Molds for making crayons (can be used!)
Rodeo style/rustic pendants for jewelry making
Crimp Beads
Guttermann Polyester Thread
Bamboo Flannel Fabric
Terry Cloth Fabric any color
Amy Butler Weekender Bag Pattern
Wonder Clips
Pattern Weights

Thank you for claiming me!  Cheesy[/color]

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016 06:18:09 AM by texscrapper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

snowyangel
Mothering 2 boys, rescuing animals, sewing & gardening.

Tryin' to "adult" everyday...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016 08:17:36 AM »

I claim texscrapper for a Beanbag Frog! (1,0,0)

Hello I'm Laura from snow filled SD, USA!  I own a jungle of rescued pets (bird, fish, 5 cats and 2 dogs), a mom to a crazy 2yr boy, currently 8 mos preggo, a husband stuck in the 80's and love home decorating. I prefer no real leather or fur(fake is fine) for my items, thanks. Any supplies or crafts can be used or re-purposed... I don't care! Smiley
Crafted:
- Front door decal (the kind you can peel and stick) that says "Welcome" or "no. 401" in black or dark grey. ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/188983807/personalized-front-door-vinyl-number?ref=favs_view_13
- Any fabric book pages for my 2yr boy(hope it distracts when new baby is napping!). Maybe around 8x8 inch size? See my child pinterest page for ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/lauraTellberg/childs-play/ .
- 4x6 or 5x7 photo letter prints spelling Man Cave, Eat, L & R, Indulge, Relax: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212127606/
- Shopping car blanket insert for baby like: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212125252/
- Infant car seat head support pillow, like: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212125264/
-Sewn boy 2T pj pants for my boy. Loves dogs, cars/trucks, cute monsters, plaid, woodland theme, any super hero, tractors. Can be straight leg or tapered. ex: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212113918/ , https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AeyX74FmvD7j3SwZr1UziOjRjhTArBGD9NfWaAZt1xB90vX1CKHdHfV2FCbeBL933NtG-qbnK_3jP9iJkecSLGE/
-"Big brother" or sibling themed shirt for my toddler size 24mos or 2T or a "little bro" themed 0-3mos onesie/shirt for his enw brother arriving in April . Ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/233314104/if-you-mustache-im-the-big-brother?ref=favs_view_12
- Cute bird or squirrel feeder!
- Cheeky saying dish towels, some ex: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212384795/ , https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120212591838/
- Home made, natural laundry detergent, lip balm, or bath salts/bombs(I'm addicted to baths)! Love fruity scents.
- Manly scented beard oil for hubbys proud beard.
- Beaded wire ring size 5. See etsy and pinterest favs for more examples.
- Infinity Fashion scarf (can be sewn, crochet, knitted). Either in a solid color(royal blue, golden yellow, dark purple), with sequins, lace accents or in a cute ombre, chevron, woodland, or plaid pattern. See etsy and Pinterest favs for examples.  Thanks La Chapa !
- Screen printed shirt for me(ladies small or fitted medium) with a funny quote: " i like big mutts and i cannot lie", 'Mommin ain't easy", I am freakin COLD, etc.
- Chunky bead, chain  or multi strand bracelet(no bigger then 7") or necklace(18-20"). I love the lace scrap ones: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435301120213009392/
- Earring holder with mesh to hang earrings from. Ex: https://www.etsy.com/listing/62777940/shabby-chic-home-decor-earring-holder?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=earring%20holder&ref=sr_gallery_23
- Home bake goods to curb my cravings! Marshmallow Rice crispie squares, saltine "christmas crack" bars,  lemon bars, puppy chow, choc puffed rice bars, peanut brittle,  fudge, meringues....you get the idea. YUMMM! Wink

Craft Supplies and extras
- Lace(not ribbon unless 2" or wider) or big lace scraps(even doilies) that i can sew onto clothes/pockets.
- 1/4 yard+ fabric with: super hero/retro cartoons (mario bros, GI Joe,  avengers, he-man, pixel video game characters),  plaid, native inspired prints(see pinterest wishlist), damask, teal/mint or peach satin, modern, sparkly, or giraffe animal prints. Pinterest link has lots of examples.
- Rotary cutter or Rotary cutting board
- I'm trying to "extend my green thumb" and will gladly take any live spider plant babies you may have!
- I love realistic owl, fox or sparrow items( think charms, decor, signs, trinkets, patches).
- Sharpies suitable to draw on mugs.
- Bath paint/markers for my toddler to have fun with.
- Paper/comic pages in: Lego prints, beer, pinup, 80's super hero's(not batman/superman tho), pacman, he-man, Thor, camping/cabin/canoeing theme.
- Wreathe frame, any size  or type(can be wire, foam, straw....)
- We collect outdoor gnomes and mushrooms for our garden, any size. New or used, even ones that need a touchup. Smiley
- Wide 1.5-2" wire ribbon or burlap, faux flowers, woodland animals, wood/metal numbers in "401" or cute accents to use in door wreathes.
- Working clock face(i don't need the numbers, just the center dial and battery) so I can make a clock.
- Chunky/large beads(10cm), charms, or pendants, letter beads you wanna de-stash!
- Winter(non-christmas) theme garden flag, the smaller size(I think 12 x 18inches?) if you see any on clearance.
- Anything off/inspired by my Etsy favorites(lots under $10) : https://www.etsy.com/people/snowyangel/favorites/items-i-love?ref=favs_index_1
- Anything off/inspired by my Pinterest wishlist: https://www.pinterest.com/lauraTellberg/craft-swapgift-idea-wishlist-for-moi/
- Ebay wishlist (most items under $5): http://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList

Thanks for choosing moi!  Grin
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016 09:20:40 AM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Laura
"Stayin alive one strong cup o' coffee at a time...."
La Chapa
Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016 08:57:10 AM »

I claim snowyangel for an Infinity Fashion Scarf,  due 2/24

2/0/0

Hi! My name is Olivia.  I'm from California, USA. I love to crochet, draw, paint,and sculpt. I love Nature, plants, animals, books, and art.  I tend to like things a bit creepy, but not quite to the point of disturbing. I am married with two boys and a cat. I'm a bit picky about color, and I apologize in advance for that.  For home decor I prefer Earth tones and black. Think rustic, think forest. For clothing and accessories, I wear only dark colors (mostly black) and grey.  I dislike pastels, brights, and primary colors.  I love lace and delicate floral prints, as well as tiny polka dots. I don't really like cartoony or scenic prints. I am allergic to wool, but only for wearable items. I am very sensitive to artificial fragrances and cigarette smoke.
Thanks in advance for any claims!

The quick and easy way; anything off my OWS pinterest board : https://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/ows-board/

Sewing & Embroidery
- sleeveless Victorian nightgown- petite Lrg - simple prarie style one - mid length - (I've always wanted one of these, is that weird?)
- embroidered pet portrait of my cat Gypsy (she's black) made to fit anywhere from a 4x4 to an 8x10 frame (photo available upon claim)
- a skeleton stuffie for my son (like a rag or cupcake style doll, but not necessarily either)- something sturdy enough to play with. He's 5 so it doesn't need to be baby safe
  He's been asking for one for over a year! some examples: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621071/ , https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099925303982/
- quilted place mats - set of 4 (is 4 still a med claim? Claim 2 at a time if you feel that is more size appropriate, and I can mix and match in pairs.) - simple is fine- if themed, I prefer nature themes (please no farm animals, fruits, or checkered prints)
- embroidered brooch or pendant - bones, skulls, insects, plants, bats, cats - check my pinterst for other themes that I like
   I have already received these from Averia
- musical pillow case (or 2) - cotton print with music notes or classical intsruments (french horn a plus!!) - it's for my teenage son so please nothing "girly" or cartoony

Jewelry and Beading
- gemstone jewelry (no earrings please) My favorites are labradorite, rainbow moonstone, moss agate, snowflake obsidian, onyx, golden rutile quartz, and amber.
- a beaded moth brooch similar to this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976724/ or this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976681/
- a themed charm bracelet: black cats, toads, fungi, Kodama, memento mori, monarchs, the night sky

Bath and Body
- essential oils natural lotion bars!  Favorite scents are lavender, lemongrass, frankincense, rosemary, and patchouli but others are fine too (no cinnamon or clove please as they are a little too strong)
- essential oils natural bar soaps (no cinnamon or clove please as they are a little too strong)
- lip balms!  I have a serious addiction, partly due to chronically dry lips!
- bath bombs! No artificial fragrances please

Knits
- Nearly any knit wearable (except headbands & earwarmers) made in my current color crush: dark forest green - fingerless mitss are a plus, but seriously anything, I love knits! - please be aware that I cannot wear wool or alpaca!

Misc
- I REALLY want these for my son https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927840489/
- screenprinted t-shirt with mushrooms, or pine trees (women's style T, size L)

Supplies (supply claims are fine - stash or second-hand supplies are fine!)
- artist paint brushes - I use small detail brushes the most
- micron pens - black
- mixed media moleskin style sketchbook
- any bamboo or wooden crochet hook/s (I have a J)
- sz 8 black glass seed beads, especially matte black
- any genuine gemstone beads - labeled please
- stretch magic jewelry cord
- yarn bee hint of silk yarn in lacquer (black) - available at Hobby Lobby
- Essential oils, cypress, amber, juniper berry, vetiver, rosewood
- white prismacolor pencils
- Clover yarn cutter pendant (prefer the antique gold color)
- calligraphy pen - the kind you have to dip
- calligraphy ink - black - really I need the pen first
- a pom pom maker
- any bead crochet books - I would like to learn Smiley
- 16 or 18 ct aida cloth - black or white - scraps 6x6 or bigger are fine!
- jewelry making pliers or wire cutters

Extras
- lego people (my 5-yr old loves them) even just parts as he's always loosing them!
- neat seed pods, pinecones, or acorns from your area (I like silly things like this)
- a few sticks of your favorite incense (i'm a total junkie)
- children's chapter books (Have your kids outgrown theirs?  They will find a loving and caring home with mine!)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016 09:29:23 AM by La Chapa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...