A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 314,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
213 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 28 - Winter Wing Ding GALLERY!!  (Read 27548 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

HSG
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Oy Vey!

He says I color his world

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2016 03:41:45 AM »

All the artwork in this swap has been nothing short of incredible. Paintings, paper, stitching, stamping, writing, etc. Someone should organize an art swap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

B'H
Proud Army Mom, Hoaah!!!
Help Fight Breast Cancer
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2016 08:16:50 AM »

Wow, this swap gallery has been amazing (as always in the IYP swaps)!

I'm somewhat behind on commenting:

Love all of the sheepy goodness that AIMR created, but that adorable knit sheep pouch and the sheep butt hoopla are just fantastic!

I am always amazed by the things rackycoo creates and the stone house and standalone houses are no exception! So cool!

Pottermouth, the tiny ladybug embroidery is so tiny and delicate!  Lovely!

And cackle - another of your lovely silver pendants!  I have dabbled in precious metal clay but would not know where to begin to create something so detailed!

I think I would spend all day looking through the kids/clowns book by artsycandice!  So clever - so much to find!

The pencil scarf by kwality570 is so fun! 

Of course, gozer's purses are to die for, but I am really loving that shadowbox!

Can't wait to see what else is in store!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
HSG
Tutorial Contributor

Oy Vey!

He says I color his world

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2016 02:51:17 PM »

Couldn't hold out anymore, and had to open the package from alteredmommy!

After my husband and I marveled for about 30 minutes, I finally took pictures.

Overall package. The picture on the card was taken by am in Mazatlan Mexico 2013. Love all the rust! The piece of art is a mixed media picture of trees! In case you don't know, I am obsessed with trees and birds.

The home of my new artwork! She did not even know the colors, but look at how it was meant to be here. Smiley

Close-up:

Thank you for agreeing to be my partner alteredmommy!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

B'H
Proud Army Mom, Hoaah!!!
Help Fight Breast Cancer
grufflepuff
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2016 03:01:33 PM »

HSG, I got chills looking at that artwork, and I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the temperature of my apartment. They're beautiful! Fantastic work, alteredmommy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for poly-clay earrings: one bacon, one fried egg. Also, a mishmash of red/orange/gold bracelets--beaded, braided, bangles, whatever! If you have the supplies, let's talk! (Please?) I'll swap all kinds of things in return!

http://www.pinterest.com/kaeorin
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2016 03:18:59 PM »

I love alteredmommy's art!  It is like she read your head...the art is gorgeous anywhere, but even more beautiful in that room!  WOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
jemimah
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2016 08:36:41 PM »

Oh my goodness!! I'm so behind on commenting - everything in this gallery is fabulous!!

The bunny embroidery is exquisite!! I love the red poppy painting and necklace - wonderful gifts!! The circus book is amazingly creative!! The pencil scarf and cat picture rock - they really make me smile!! That bag is perfect and the shadowbox is so cool!! That tree artwork is beautiful, and fits so well in the room!!

I really hope I haven't missed out someome's work, because EVERY picture in this gallery is so full of creativity, generosity and love!! IYP is such an awesome swap Grin

.... and, I'll be showing off the awesome gorgeousness I got from sheepBlue shortly .....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jemimah
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2016 09:30:57 PM »

I got a wonderfully creative package from sheepBlue!!
We agreed on three things (with a few little extra bits). She sent me three fantastic pieces Grin There's a beautiful original painting, a fabulous fibre necklace, and a dalek scarf made from her own printed fabric (LOVE SO much!!). And a wee Star Trek card holder (because sadly sheepBlue can't count to three Wink )

Plus some very amusing souvenirs of a famous water tower where she lives (yes, it's the world's most phallic building, LOL!!)  

The artwork has an amazing texture that's a bit hard to capture in photos ...

The necklace is beautiful and in my favourite colours - perfect for my autumn wardrobe!

Thank you so much!! I had a great time crafting for you and I love what you created Smiley
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016 09:34:30 PM by jemimah » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2016 02:19:37 AM »

AM, that tree-artwork fits in so well that you must have been there to pick out the colours!!  Shocked And yes, it is so beautiful even if it wouldn't blend in! Which media did you use?

Sheepblue, your stamped fabric is so amazing! I love dr Who, that Dalek fabric is so cool!! I bet jemimah won't stop wearing it!  Cheesy
Lovely art work, what did you use to create the texture? (No not nosy in any way  Roll Eyes )
Very pretty necklace too!! Fabric or yarn or ?? (See not nosy!)
Love it all!!

It becomes more clear to me that Craftsters rock! And that they can't count   Grin haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2016 02:53:41 AM »

Aaaah, soooo much awesome stuff in here, it's hard to keep up!

The mixed media bird house cut-outs from rackycoo are just gorgeous; they're making me hope that maybe one day I can get some wall art from her!!

And pottermouth, that bunny embroidery is amazing! It really does look like a pen and ink drawing; I love the varying thickness of the line, just like ink strokes!

cackle, I am so impressed by the huge range of different abilities your package displays; I'm so jealous that you can make so many beautiful things with so many different media!

artsycandice - That circus book is an incredible work of art!!  I'm imagining a family album done in that style and can hardly think of anything I might treasure more!  Sooooo lovely and detailed and it works together so wonderfully as a whole!

Kwality570's pencil scarf is adorable; I used to be a teacher and I would have LOVED to rock that accessory to school! XD  The shimmery cat is super cute too!

gozer - I'm always so impressed by all your bags; they look so pretty and also just darn good quality!  And I love the fun whimsical feel of that adorable shadowbox!

I agree that the tree art by alteredmommy looks tailor-made for the room!  I love the text effect on the bark.

sheepBlue is another crafter who always amazes me with her range of skills!  And don't worry; I can definitely see a lot of cool texture in that painting even in the photo!  The necklace is lovely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

I'm alive!

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2016 03:40:45 AM »

too many things to comment on, but the quality of the work in this swap is amazing...

love the artwork particularly, and I agree, we need an art swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My hair is coming back. I am getting better and I'm starting to craft again. Hit me up if you want a personal swap

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Rocks!
Meatless Monday: Strawberry Basil Muffins
@Home This Weekend: DIY Earthbox

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...