A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
234 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 28 - Winter Wing Ding GALLERY!!  (Read 29674 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2016 07:55:38 PM »

The cat hoop is just adorable!!  Great package!

REMINDER TO ALL - Sendout date is fast approaching (YIKES!)  The date is March 7.  Please communicate with your partner and your friendly neighborhood organizers if you are running late!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016 07:56:56 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2016 01:18:12 AM »

Oh yes that home is were the cat sleeps hoopla is fabulous! Fun too!  Cheesy
Your stitching is so neat KK!  Shocked Love all the extras, nice spoil pinkmichk!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2016 08:06:20 AM »

My package arrived from alwaysinmyroom and boy did she spoil me with the most perfect, personal, epic, overthetop, spoilery package ever!  She selected the best theme for me... sheeps! 

Our swap started with her asking me if she could make me a plum scarf.  Um...yes but only if you agree to IYP with me!  Here it is... I love it and am wearing it to lunch today.   Smiley

She sent this scarf as an 'extra'.  Are you kidding me??  It's totally soft and the most gorgeous heather green (my new favorite color).

I am totally in love with this knit pouch.  Totally, I tell ya!  I can't decide if I'm going to carry my loyalty cards in it daily or save it for foreign money when I travel but I was looking for a zip pouch for both purposes. 

I love love love this jar lid pincushion!  Alwaysinmyroom needs to post a tutorial on how to make these so I can make them for my daughters.

Note cards that are cute cute cute!  She made me some a few years ago for another swap and I am sad every time I send one off.   Cheesy

An embroidered hoop of the hiney of one of our most affectionate sheep, Kat.  She is heading through a gate to our lower pasture.  I've attached the photo she used from my blog for reference.  She nailed it!  This is so special!

Check out this amazing tote!  It's gorgeous!  I think I'll use it to replace one of the boxes I use to take our things to the farmer's market every Friday.  Her sewing skills amaze me.  Amaze!!!

The inside is just as beautiful and she included a zipper pocket.

I asked Jack to help me show how big it is.  Huge!

And finally, whew, yummy Birch fabric.  We decided to swap a yard of fabric because who doesn't love an excuse to shop for fabric??This is my first Birch fabric, but not my last!

Thank you thank you thank you alwaysinmyroom!  I bow to your crafting skills!  Thank you so much for everything!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Where is my Cosmo?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2016 08:11:52 AM »

Wow, so many goodies! You were spoiled. I love, love, love that maroon scarf, and all your sheepie goodies are just perfect for you. always, you are a jack of all trades! Such an adorable pincushion, and the bag and zippered pouch are spot on. Wow, great stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2016 08:26:43 AM »

Oh my goodness, I just left a reply in the Craftster-crush tread and now I need to go back there and modify my comment!!  Cheesy

AIMR, WOW!! What a great job!! Not one, but two beautiful cowls!  Cheesy That little pouch is so cute but that hoop  Shocked it is spot on! It knocked me off my feet!! And how about that bag... I can't think of a better gift for MW than a sheep-bag and yours is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I love how she reaches for the leaf and her ears... Aww!
I agree with MW, you should post a tutorial on the jar lid pincushion, I have one and I love how you can stick your needles in without loosing one inside or stinging yourself when you pick it up haha  Wink
The cards  and the fabric, it all fits the theme sheep! Great job, really!!  Shocked

-- I modified my comment! ---
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016 08:37:28 AM by wendiek » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2016 09:37:07 AM »

That tote is beautiful! You totally got spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2016 09:43:01 AM »

Thanks!

I had so much fun with your sheep theme!  ha ha I set up a secret Sheep Pinterest board and filled it up quickly!  Who knew sheep were that popular! Grin

I confessed to you that the sheep pouch was originally suppose to be socks...oops...wrong size needles or yarn...if I had continued, it would have fit Bigfoot!!!  Glad you can use it as a pouch! Grin

I highly recommend Birch Fabrics for premium organic cotton fabrics...they also have a wonderful blog with free patterns and ideas! The sheep design is a bit older, but it was perfect for this swap with you!

I will work on a quickie tutorial for the pincushion...as wendiek pointed out, the pins don't get lost inside! I have started putting magnets on the bottom as well to help weight it down and to pick up stray pins...I'll include that in the tutorial...they are so fun that I like including them in swap packages when I can! Grin

Phew--one down, and one to go! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2016 11:21:43 AM »

I probably would have been afraid to wear them if that pouch had been socks.  Kind of like too pretty to wear!  I'll get much more use from the pouch.  Off to look at the Birch website....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2016 11:41:08 AM »

I confessed to you that the sheep pouch was originally suppose to be socks...oops...wrong size needles or yarn...if I had continued, it would have fit Bigfoot!!!  Glad you can use it as a pouch! Grin

HAHAHA! LOL! That is funny!  Cheesy Glad I'm not the only one that makes those funny, fortunate mistakes!  Wink

I will work on a quickie tutorial for the pincushion...as wendiek pointed out, the pins don't get lost inside! I have started putting magnets on the bottom as well to help weight it down and to pick up stray pins...I'll include that in the tutorial...they are so fun that I like including them in swap packages when I can! Grin
YAY! Looking forward to that!! I use mine all the time, love it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HSG
Tutorial Contributor

Oy Vey!

He says I color his world

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2016 01:14:34 PM »

Wow, I don't even know where to begin with all in that swap package. She really knows you well, MissingWillow. Some serious stalking. Each item made to perfection, cause that is how alwaysinmyroom rolls. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

B'H
Proud Army Mom, Hoaah!!!
Help Fight Breast Cancer
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken
@Home This Weekend: Autumn Wreath
September 11, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...