A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
258 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2016 Annual DeStash-Along  (Read 44716 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ErinAquaheart
Surviving ccancer through crafting

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 04, 2016 08:23:53 AM »

I know this thread is for DESTASHING......But sometimes doing that is finding someone else who would appreciate something you aren't using right? I don't know if there is a better place to do this on Craftster. But I thought I'd at least start here.

I have uncovered a lost treasure in my mountain o'craft supplies. A large (120) crayon box full of watch faces for wristwatches. Maybe a dozen or so? At some point I thought I would make them. But I am totally never going to do that. (You live and learn limits?)
The batteries need replacing as they have all stopped ticking. Everything else is fine though. Still pretty and in their original packaging. I'll post a picture if anyone is interested.

If you'd like them I'd be more than willing to send them to you. Free. Not even shipping. USA only, please. (It may take a month or so for me to get them in the mail so don't count on them for Christmas)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 04, 2016 09:03:47 AM »

*perk*  I love watches and would be very interested in helping you destash those.  PM sent Smiley

I have a 2 yard piece of fabric with Bob the Builder roads etc on it that would be great for a little tykelet to play on with cars etc.  I had another like it that my kids loved to play on- just set it on the floor or bed and they were enjoyably occupied.  Anyone interested? I'll send for free.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.
ErinAquaheart
Surviving ccancer through crafting

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 04, 2016 09:24:03 AM »

JS-- You have made my morning! I'll get with you soon. And we will talk. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gaudiknight
« Reply #393 on: December 04, 2016 04:16:19 PM »

December Themes

Done sewing by Steve Braund, on Flickr

Color: Holiday Colors (whatever that means to you)
For: Gifts
Pattern: Snowflakes
Inspiration: Books
Challenge 1: Work on all that holiday crafting that you meant to start earlier, but somehow time got away from you.
Challenge 2: We all have some projects lying around that are all done except for some tiny little details - snaps, clipping threads, a final blocking, etc.  Try your best to get those taken care of so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor in the new year.

P.S.  I haven't been able to devote much attention to the DeStash-Along this year.  I'm happy to keep going for next year, but if there's someone else more involved who would like to take over that would also be fine.  Let me know if you're interested!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 04, 2016 04:40:18 PM »

Oh man, I'm not sure I could do the themes as well as you but I feel like I should volunteer. I think this is my favourite thread of all, lol. Any other takers?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
Re:
« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2016 03:58:54 AM »

I'm hoping to truly make some changes in 2017 as far as destashing and actually use my stash.

I'd volunteer but I've been playing around with hosting my own craft along.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
gaudiknight
« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2016 02:15:04 PM »

Oh man, I'm not sure I could do the themes as well as you but I feel like I should volunteer. I think this is my favourite thread of all, lol. Any other takers?

We could team up!  I don't mind coming up with most of the themes/challenges if you could post them at the appropriate times.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2016 02:31:25 PM »

Let's do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
JoyfulClover
Re:
« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2016 12:34:39 PM »

I'm hoping to truly make some changes in 2017 as far as destashing and actually use my stash.

Ohhhhh, intriguing audio!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #399 on: December 31, 2016 11:08:23 AM »

Ohhhhh, intriguing audio!

I've been debating on starting a Paper Crafts Craftalong, where we can focus on all kinds of paper crafts, like inchies, atcs, altered journals, bookmarks, postcards, chunky pages/houses, etc. We used to have a really active altered book along and postcards/altered puzzle along, kind of want to do that but not limit to just one type of this. As long as it's paper craft, or mixed media type thing. Paper crafting has been one of my main crafts forever, but I've been having alot of trouble doing it this year so I thought a craftalong could help. Would anyone be interested?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...