A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
234 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2016 Annual DeStash-Along  (Read 44728 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: July 29, 2016 09:14:33 PM »

I think if it it is a local church or charity bazaar, they usually don't bother much...but a regular income, you will have to pay for licensing on any products sold or get caught...one apron is not going to make anyone rich, lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2016 09:02:38 AM »

Maybe people are just paying you for the pattern? And then you help them by sewing the apron for free, with their choice of fabric. Easy, done Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

and remember, ALWAYS USE THE GOOD BEADS, YARN, FABRIC!

Love you all, thank you so much for everything. XO
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2016 12:07:33 PM »

Brilliant.  Just brilliant!  You ladies rawk!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.
gaudiknight
« Reply #323 on: August 01, 2016 01:42:19 PM »

August Themes

Thread by Nedra, on Flickr

Color: Metallic
For: Exterior of your house or your yard
Pattern: Lace
Inspiration: Sea Life
Challenge #1:  The name of the game is nostalgia.  Make a craft from a different time - maybe using a vintage pattern, or a craft that your grandmother taught you to make, or simply a technique you don't see very often these days.
Challenge #2:  If you're like me, you pick up craft supplies as souvenirs on your journeys.  This month work on using up some of those supplies to bring back the memories of places you've visited.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DncingDreamer

music is what feelings sound like

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2016 01:32:16 PM »

I'm late to the party but I definitely need to join in! My nephew moved in with us a little after Christmas. Unfortunately it was into my craft room! He's been dealing with it because I moved most of it to one wall but I have nowhere to keep my sewing machine set up and a lot of stuff was just thrown into totes and my bedroom isn't big enough to house it all! I either have to get crafty or donate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2016 09:51:27 PM »

Great save! Maybe you could make some stuffies, then use the gray strips as hair or whiskers and the tiny pieces for stuffing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2016 06:17:17 AM »

The bigger pieces in the upper right hand corner are in process of being cut into circles for eyes, the rest of those strips got snipped into bits. I will use some for stuffing, I like the idea of a fulled wool sweater creature filled with wool instead of polyfil. There's a lot of it though, really so much. Maybe I'll keep one small jar of it on display as a memento, it's pretty Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever the question, the answer is always CRAFTING! It's the fix for all the sicks. Makes me feel better every time.

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2016 06:29:23 AM »

You are a crazy woman!!!  Cheesy

What a lovely piece, but yeah, you are going to be at it forever...lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JoyfulClover
« Reply #328 on: August 08, 2016 06:27:57 PM »

The bigger pieces in the upper right hand corner are in process of being cut into circles for eyes, the rest of those strips got snipped into bits. I will use some for stuffing, I like the idea of a fulled wool sweater creature filled with wool instead of polyfil. There's a lot of it though, really so much. Maybe I'll keep one small jar of it on display as a memento, it's pretty Smiley.

That bin of wool bits makes me deleriously happy. I know it's not right to be envious, but dang, do I regret ever letting anything wool leave my greedy fingers.

I just bought some dissolvable stabilizer and this has just come back up on my list! I seriously love it. And thank you for the progress shots!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 08, 2016 07:01:20 PM »

Aww, that made me pretty happy to read Smiley.
Honestly, you can make SO MUCH SCRAPPY TRASH if you just save all your snippets, threads, and trim for a few projects. I have nearly enough to make a rainbow assortment of prayer flags, I just need more sulky-solv now, lol.

I won't take pics of such boring projects but over the past cpl of weeks I've been crushing my UFOs and mending. I take a big bag of them upstairs at night and work with a movie on. I'm making incredible headway, at this rate I will be completely finished with that pile in a month at the most. This is the fastest work I've done in YEARS, no kidding. I don't know what changed, maybe a sense of finally being settled. It's nice Smiley.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016 07:01:48 PM by craftylittlemonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...