A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2016 Annual DeStash-Along  (Read 44725 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
JoyfulClover
« Reply #280 on: July 04, 2016 11:33:46 AM »

Imagine ALL the projects the floss will be made into, and all the future homes. I'm lime green with envy!

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a metal punch in the shape of floss holder, so anyone could make them easy peasy out of recyclables?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheMistressT
There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: July 04, 2016 03:52:02 PM »

Love that peg apron!  What a wonderful separate post on the story of it!

Thank you!

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a metal punch in the shape of floss holder, so anyone could make them easy peasy out of recyclables?

Oooo. Maybe I'll do something like this with my Cricut when I get comfortable with it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog, Suddenly Surrounded by Taxidermy
Pinterest
My Etsy: Bubble Off Plumb Productions

'16 FPs: 50
'17 FPs: 72
'18 FPs: 89
'19 FPs: 84
JoyfulClover
« Reply #282 on: July 04, 2016 04:08:47 PM »

Oooo. Maybe I'll do something like this with my Cricut when I get comfortable with it!

I didn't know you could use a Cricut that way. Still can't commit to getting one. But now that I know, it would be neat...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: July 04, 2016 04:19:24 PM »

I didn't know you could use a Cricut that way. Still can't commit to getting one. But now that I know, it would be neat...
My cricut has been one of the best tools I've purchased. It has saved me so much money that it's paid for itself 2 or 3 times already.  I guess it would depend on the type of crafts you do,  but Ive found it to be invaluable for what I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2016 04:39:39 PM »

I was thinking that a cutter of some sort could easily be programmed to cut out embroidery floss templates.  I have yet to take mine out of the box from Christmas...I just have been so busy with things and really have no place to set it up....

Maybe this fall...it would be nice to design my own holiday cards and destash some holiday papers that I have been hoarding, I mean, saving for special occasions! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT
There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

« Reply #285 on: July 04, 2016 04:43:14 PM »

Yup! It's a cutting machine. So if you have the right kind & know how to use it, you can cut any shape you want! There are limitations as to what media you can cut, but repurposed paperboard shouldn't be a problem.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog, Suddenly Surrounded by Taxidermy
Pinterest
My Etsy: Bubble Off Plumb Productions

'16 FPs: 50
'17 FPs: 72
'18 FPs: 89
'19 FPs: 84
JoyfulClover
« Reply #286 on: July 04, 2016 05:05:14 PM »

Yup! It's a cutting machine. So if you have the right kind & know how to use it, you can cut any shape you want! There are limitations as to what media you can cut, but repurposed paperboard shouldn't be a problem.

Looks like this little puppy just moved up my slush fund list. Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gaudiknight
« Reply #287 on: July 05, 2016 05:35:36 PM »

July Themes

Ubuntu Threads by Phillip  Taylor, on Flickr

Color: Yellow
For: The Bathroom
Pattern: Animal Prints
Inspriation: Patriotic Themes
Challenge 1: How many crafting days left until the gift giving season?  Knock a gift or two out now - but make sure you remember where you store them between now and Christmas.
Challenge 2: Are you taking a vacation this summer?  This is a great opportunity to work on portable projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2016 06:13:53 AM »

Challenge 1:  "remember where you store them between now and Christmas."

Egad, that is the toughest part!! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2016 09:57:22 AM »

Two skeins destashed and ALL yarns now carefully catalogued and stored properly in ONE closet! YAY!

Onto fabrics...that will take me all summer, but so worth it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...