A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,886
Currently Running With Scissors:
281 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 181
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: 50 Projects 2016---Busy Hands are Happy Hands!  (Read 177356 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1070 on: May 18, 2016 03:46:41 PM »

I love yarn, too, except for Granny Squares. I don't like making any form of those - - - too many ends to deal with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
190/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1071 on: May 18, 2016 03:51:38 PM »

WAAAAA---I can't find the sea turtle!!!

I also love vintage paint by numbers!  I remember as a kid always painting outside the lines and doing my own colors. I wish I had kept all of those now... thanks for sharing your wonderful sea turtle!

I have three wooden folding tables that I talked my sister into giving me three years ago to make an ironing board...I better do it this year or else she is going to take them back!  I love that fabric...I think the key is that I have to find a fabric I like and just do it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
butterflyangel
« Reply #1072 on: May 18, 2016 03:53:08 PM »

Lindy I love your Disney shirt ! Are you guys going soon? I'm going Monday! I gotta make my bfs shirt he's forced to wear matching shirts with me Tongue

Smileyy: your paint by numbers is beautiful ! And I love your shirts

Audio: that's such a pretty fabric !

Here's some more stuff I made using my cricut! I love this little machine Cheesy

34-36 mugs

I made 3 for my sorority sisters, but forgot to take a pic of the third one. It's a green butterfly. I made these in their favorite colors and animal except for the Phoenix that's her nickname.

37 & 38. I made my two little sorority sisters matching shirts

39-41 line shirts. I made these for my little and her new little sister.

Front is Jasmine's castle

Back is Genie and it says "you ain't never had a sister like me"
My grandlittles favorite Disney movie is Aladdin.

42. This one was just for me

Something I say too much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

22/50
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
Re:
« Reply #1073 on: May 18, 2016 03:53:15 PM »

Haha it was very hard to find the seaturtle aimr. I had to get on my laptop and zoom in. He's quite well hidden!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest

Would love to swap for dresden borders/edging!
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1074 on: May 18, 2016 04:17:29 PM »

AIMR, only part of the turtle is visible. If you look at the middle of the photo and see the larger white spots isolated on a brown background, you're looking at the turtle's shell. It's head reminds me of a giraffe's hide and is above the shell towards the top of the photo (12 o'clock position, front flipper at 2 o'clock, rear flipper at 5 o'clock). It's really well camoflauged.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
190/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1075 on: May 18, 2016 06:16:32 PM »

Thanks!  I downloaded it and blew it up...Grin.  It was really well hidden!  I saw sea turtles when I went scuba diving in Florida. I really love the sea creatures!

I am busy tonight cutting up a lot of my old corporate skirts and blazers.  They are really out of style so not suitable to give to Goodwill.  I am going to make a bunch of "corporate creatures"....hubby forced me to clean out the garage and I have a month to "get rid" of a bunch of stuff that has been sitting out there for over 20 years! Grin

I will be garage crafting for quite some time....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1076 on: May 18, 2016 06:59:38 PM »

Corporate creatures sound very cool.

Butterfly angel oooo I'm so loving the Aladdin stuff. The genie is awesome and the whole sister sentiment reminds me of my sister and i.

I'm going to be working on some TM patches so and I really needed a little needle book to keep with my Project stuff. A while ago. I found a sewing box at Joanna with the most perfect purple and skull fabric on it. I really loved the fabric so I searched for it online and I found it! I thought it would be the perfect fabric to use for my needle book.  Just made the little book and added some felt pages. Now I can keep all my supplies together with this matching duo!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest

Would love to swap for dresden borders/edging!
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #1077 on: May 19, 2016 03:44:47 AM »

I have done things!   Shocked

Not only have I moved the nigthmare of a craft room into an entirely different nightmare of a room, I have done crafty things, too!

My son informed me 2 hours before school that he needed a hippie costume for groovy week.

Fortuntately, I am a confirmed crafting hoarder. 
Before his very eyes, love beads

a fringed vest that was put together in 5 minutes using a t-shirt as a "fake it til you make it" pattern

We also "tie-dyed" an orange t-shirt by twisting it, rubber banding it, and sticking it in bleach water for a few minutes.  No pictures, though.  He liked it and hid it. 

I have also successfully (finally after 4 years) used my loom knit thing for the first time. 

The loom knit people lie when they say "hat sized".  Unless you are making hats for newborns or dolls. Fortunately, "second daughter", otherwise known as my daughter's BFFFFF (because there just aren't enough forevers in BFF) actually Does make dolls.  So, a hat for one of her dolls, and I move up a ring in the set.

YAY ME!  I crafted the things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 19, 2016 04:14:03 AM »

I have many sets of different kinds of looms but have never used them and I'm glad to have the heads up about the hat size.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #1079 on: May 19, 2016 04:25:57 AM »

I don't know if we have the same brand or not, but in my set it's the lime green one that is about 5 inches across.  Tongue 

Also working on an additional project today:  I am making 40 memory wire blanks for my daughter to use as the base for her wrist corsages for her Poetry club's "Poe-try Prom". 
Chances are, after the blanks are made, I will get a "mom...can you help me out by wrapping them in the floral wire...?"  Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 181 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...