A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
291 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 181
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: 50 Projects 2016---Busy Hands are Happy Hands!  (Read 180139 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #960 on: April 30, 2016 11:58:22 AM »

Shocked smiley that crochet dobby is to die for !!! so cool!

yofi the dishcloths are very pretty and I love the use of the Kodama in the terrariums! So cool!

texscrapper! Love the shirt!

Freakie - The blanket looks very nice! I love that you used blanket binding instead of doing the usual tied ends! I wan't to try this now!

AIMR - Those flags are Beautiful!!!

All the food looks great! I'm not a sweets person but I think if I walked up to a table filled with all these goodies I'd have to try one of everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

stay weird

« Reply #961 on: April 30, 2016 12:06:29 PM »

I have quite a few projects to share but they are all for swaps.

I do have one simple thing I made I can share though.

A Ransom Note Kit!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DISCORD
Please pm me for a discord invite!
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 30, 2016 12:38:53 PM »

It's spring break from school for my girls right now, and on Thursday, we had a "do nothing" day.  My older DD has been wanting to watch the first Harry Potter movie so I finished these TM patches as we watched:

(The big ladybug themed patch I don't seem to have a photo of just that one.  But that's the ninth patch.)

*I love the binding on the LSU blanket...it makes it look so finished!
*AIMR, I think that orange prayer flag was supposed to go to me!  Grin
*yoopidou, I admire your baking skills immensely!  Everything looks so good and so imaginative!  Yum!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016 12:43:51 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #963 on: April 30, 2016 09:14:24 PM »

Yoopi, everything looks delicious and as if it's straight from a French bakery . . . so much more appealing than the typical brownies, cupcakes, or chocolate chip cookies. Not that those aren't good, it's just that's what everyone seems to bring. What filling did you use for the crepes? Think I need to pull out my madelaine pans; I'm getting a craving!

AIMR, love the cheer prayer flag!

Audio, are you planning to go into the kidnapping business? Your kit is inspired!

Freakie, I saw your post before I checked the person posting it. My immediate thought was "Texscrapper". Just can't keep LA girls away from purple and gold I suppose. Glad you were able to sleep. Definitely more important than curtains.

LBBB, you've become quite the TM patch factory. Looking forward to seeing your finished projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
RedheadWithThread
Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

« Reply #964 on: April 30, 2016 10:05:07 PM »

AIMR, love your prayer flags! And I know how you feel about Hancock Fabrics closing. It's the closest fabric store for me because it's only fifteen minutes away. Beyond Hobby Lobby (very little fabric selection :I) and Michael's (even less than HL), I'd have to drive two hours to go fabric shopping at a JoAnn's Sad

I want to go to yoopidou's house to help taste-test those yummy looking baked goodies! Shocked

Audio, I never thought I'd say this, but I want a ransom note kit! Lol! That would be a fun container to have around for people who decoupage.

LBB, those TM patches are pretty! I really like the one with cupcakes on it.

Freakie, I saw your post before I checked the person posting it. My immediate thought was "Texscrapper". Just can't keep LA girls away from purple and gold I suppose. Glad you were able to sleep. Definitely more important than curtains.

I'll probably be making another LSU blanket because my fiance wants one, too, and I've still got plenty of the fabric (I bought the last six yards and got it for 50% off instead of 40% because they're still offering an extra 10% off for buying end of bolt). As far as the nice finished look of the satin binding, I got the idea a few years ago when I wanted to make a blanket as a gift for someone. I didn't feel like cutting fringes then tying a bunch of knots so I picked up a couple blanket binding that were on sale to go along the edge. Basically, this great idea came about because I was lazy! Lol!
I'll eventually get around to those curtains. If nothing else, in a couple weeks or so, my fiance's mom was wanting to keep my Froggy for the weekend and I'll get them done then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #965 on: May 01, 2016 07:20:33 AM »

True story...when I was in collage, I actually received a note that was done ransom style from a stalker...it was a true threat and police were called. I have no unearthly idea why I kept it...maybe as a reminder that there is real danger out there...

I know craftsters will only use the kit for good, not evil! Grin
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016 07:21:59 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou
« Reply #966 on: May 01, 2016 11:27:11 AM »

Freakie, I didn't see your blanket. I wonder how since the color is quite easy to notice. I like the soft silky blanket border, just like the ones I always had. It's agreeable to touch and resistant for years. Sure, come on over, you're welcome but I'm afraid I'm a bit far away. Don't forget to bring your frog!

Alwaysinmyroom, that's scary. I hope he was stopped fast.

Audio, I was wondering if there was another meaning to ransom notes for a while.

Kbrison, the last time I tried an American recipe for a chocolate cake to bring at a potluck, it involved the microwave and upside cups to hold the pan, and water. The pan slid on the cups and it was a total mess and an ugly dry cake. At least, now, my friends stopped believing everything I made would taste good! So, for the school band bake sale, I felt more confident baking what I learned as a child. Anyway, these French recipe are so full of good stuff like butter, sugar that they almost always taste good. And like you said, there is always plenty cookies and brownies baked by expert moms to enjoy.

LadybugsAndBumblebees, I am eager to see your finished projects. My favorite patches this time are the ohana one because what's best than ohana? And the cupcake one because I like the colors.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 01, 2016 02:34:21 PM »

The ohana label I actually made myself, using one of a set of stamps I received from a very talented and generous Craftster years ago.  I love it too!  I'm enjoying making these TM patches so much that I will probably just make and make and make them even when I don't need them for a project anymore!   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: May 01, 2016 03:05:38 PM »

My partner received for the 'Box of Sunshine' swap, so I'm going to post photos of the items I made for that swap here:
-A waterbottle holder for her DD:

-A bird in a nest in a birdcage with eggs:

-A set of seven dishcloths:

-A waterbottle holder for her DS:

-A set of seven face scrubbies:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016 03:07:46 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: May 01, 2016 03:11:44 PM »

It wouldn't let me post any more photos on that "reply" post, so here's the rest of the items I made:
-Waterbottle holder for mom:

-TM patch:

-Decorated wood birdhouse:

(I also made a pink waterbottle holder for her younger DD, but I forgot to upload it into picasa, and I can't be bothered now.  Tongue)  There's so much stuff b/c we agreed to spoil each other, and we all know how I love to crochet!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 181 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...