A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
177 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 12 Days of Christmas 2015 GALLERY send outs 11-23-2015  (Read 27051 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
CabinArts
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015 08:01:08 AM »

Woohoo!!

My fabulous partner Fiber Alchemist suggested I open Day 1 at the beginning of the month so I could enjoy it all month long. So I did. And I was amazed!! This 'small' just blew me out of the water! I am SO in love with it! It is definitely something to use year after year and hold onto as n heirloom, that's how incredible the quality of this item is. So, without further ado, my new Advent Calendar Cheesy

Here are the extras she included for me Smiley

Day 2
A leaf lariat necklace I had on my Pinterest!! I have seriously wanted a necklace like this for so long and I absolutely adore it!!

Day 3
Wooden and metallic ornaments! These are so nice and are a nice heavy weight, they will definitely last years to come Smiley

Day 4
Clay owl ornaments. Oh how I love these! They are painted so nicely and look so nice on the tree.

Day 5
Scissor Holder. I am already putting this perfectly crafted little goodie to great use!

Day 6
An embroidered owl pendant. This is such fine tiny work, and looks amazing on!

Day 7
Two skeins of luxurious yarn. And in fantastic color! (One isn't tightly wound still because mil wanted to ball it up for me before I had a chance to get a picture, but then I had to insist that I ball it up myself Cheesy )

Day 8
A winter landscape painting. The entire family loves this. It went right up to display. I'm going to have a hard time taking it down for the summer...and may just have to find a permanent place for it instead.

Day 9
Three knitted mice!! I have wanted a mouse for so long...now 3?!! I'm sooooo excited and absolutely adore them!!!

Day 10
Mug rug and mug cozy. This is so timely! We've had guests for a while now and I can never keep track of my own drinks because coasters go missing and everything. Now, I have my own!

Day 11
A scarf and ear warmer set!! This has been a pie in the sky item for me. I have wanted a scarf like this so much and each time I see it on Pinterest, I just have to stop and stare at it. Oh how I love this! And it's even made from my favorite fibers!! (Scarf merino and bamboo and ear warmer is wool!)

Day 12
An art journal set!! Absolutely amazing. I'm seriously in awe here at the amount of perfect supplies to make my own highly coveted art journal!!!!

FiberAlchemist -- you have been the most amazing swap partner. I don't know if I can thoroughly express my delight with each and every single item. Thank you. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016 10:57:51 AM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

StudioANF
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2015 08:37:50 AM »

Here's my package from Sammylouise:

I received permission to open and post early since I will be away on vacation starting tomorrow through next Sunday.  Here are the items from Sammylouise for the applicable days I will be out of town:

Day Number 1:

Day Number 2:

Day Number 3:

Day Number 4:

Looks like he got a bit rattled in shipping.  A bit of glue should fix him.

Day Number 5:

Day Number 6:

Day Number 7:

Day Number 8:

Star Wars Lunch Pale!

Day Number 9!

Day Number 10!

day Number 11!

Day Number 12!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015 10:41:24 AM by StudioANF » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015 10:45:27 AM »

I received from rantyhippie today

Day 1

Day 2 is a beautiful ornament filled with red and green feathers

Day 3 is a day for my daughter. The lip balms are super cute

Day 4 my own Christmas pickle! Funny we both sent one to each other! Along with a cute ornament kit

Day 5 Marvel goodies for my son

Day 6 another adorable hoop!

Day 7 a Christmas tree hoopla

Day 8 a crochet bag. I really love the colors

Day 9 & 10 a crochet Christmas tree and mat

Days 11 and 12

Thanks for a another fun year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yzzilnoaj
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2015 03:35:45 PM »

I received from calixta today...the only problem is that she has decided to torture me and not allow me to even open the box to see all the pretty gifts  Angry Its going to be a miracle if I can actually wait  Smiley If the card is any sort of indication I am going to LOVE my gifts..seriously awesome card.

I am COMPLETELY blown away by my day 1 gift.  I said I wanted a crochet basket but never imagined I'd get one.  Not only is it huge, it is the PERFECT color.  THANK YOU Calixta!!!!!!  I am honestly stunned and feeling a little insecure about my gifts to you.

Yummy yummy in my tummy I got ginger snaps for Day 2.  I am so not sharing. I have to comment on the tags calixta made, each one is a piece of artwork.  I am totally reusing them!

Day 3

So along the way some of the numbers fell off the packages

I was told that I could choose any of the un-numbered packages so I chose

And once again I am blown away.  I LOVE my ocean earrings (I am a big ocean person).  LOVE these AWESOME beaded coral earrings.

and who doesn't LOVE some sea glass earrings.  calixta you seriously rule!

Day 4

I got the cutest beaded felt ocean creatures. I am going to add them to a sea themed mobile that hangs in my guest room.

Day 5 -sorry for the delay in posting life got in my way yesterday. Anywho, I got these amazing candles.  I think some of the finish calixta made came off the big one who I actually love how it looks now.  

Day 6 I literally got the cutest pinecone bird.  Calixta actually sent me two extras and one was a bag of pinecones so I may have to make some of these (the other extra was a chocolate orange I use past tense because its already gone  Smiley)...though she did a far better job than I could.  Calixta you are one talented chick Smiley

Day 7 I LOVE these beautiful lace earrings...so very me!

Day 8 I have been collecting vintage scarves to make a bedspread for my bed...my amazing partner used an awesome scarf to wrap a wonderful snowflake garland.  I wish I was able to crochet but alas no matter how many times I am shown it doesn't stick

Day 9 I am so excited about this gift.  I've been wanting a key wind chime for my porch!

Day 10
I got the coolest star wreath made with book pages.  I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

I think it may stay up year round

Day 11
OMG this shirt is AWESOME.  I am truly a ocean girl and my partner got it right on!!!!!!

Day 12
calixta told me my first gift was the best and the rest might be a disappointment as a result...she could not have been more wrong.  This ornament is STUNNING and one of my favorite Christmas gift this year!!!!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015 07:09:20 AM by yzzilnoaj » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2015 04:18:52 PM »

I'll plant my mistletoe in this spot!!

Here are my goodies from yzzilnoaj surrounding my family heirloom ceramic tree!  (the only tree I dare put out this early since the cat hasn't been able to eat it or otherwise destroy it!).

So excited to start opening these!!!!!

Day 1 I got it stuck in my head that Sunday was start day.  Sorry, jumped the gun!

My kitchen gets some much needed winter decor!

pretty painted wooden utensils and lovely snowflake towel and oven mitt!
And look at this adorable clothespin marker!

DAY 2

I received the coolest garland today!  (It's 1:30am but technically the 15th!)  

They are beautiful newspaper stars linked with sparkly crystals!!  It will look beautiful ornamenting my mantel or maybe across the windows.  I can't decide.  I love it!!  The stars are glittery and so beautiful!

<edit>  I chose the mantel.  sorry for the bad picture!

Day 3

I'm having camera issues (or rather computer connection issues) so pictures forthcoming!  yzzlnoag, please post, if you have them!
But I opened the cutest owl ornament today, crafted from cardboard!  So sweet!
<edit>  got a new cord to upload photos!  Here's my adorable owl!

Day 4

Today I opened a cool snowflake mug to use all winter!  And it's filled with peppermints!

Day 5

Look at my pretty newspaper-decoupaged birdie ornament!!!  Love it!!!

DAY 6

yzzilnoaj did some successful stalking and discovered that I love the Muppets!  She made me some wonderful magnets!

Fuzzy, Animal and a wonderful collage from Kermit's favorite song!  Plus 2 sweet owls!  They're brightening my fridge already!
<edit>  I reread the card and discovered that Day 6's presents were made by her lovely sister Mary!  (I had been thinking it was day 8 )  Thank you, Mary!!  I love them!!  I'm mad about Muppets!!

Day 7

the coolest Xmas card garland!!!  Each little clip is adorned with a sparkly snowflake!!

I've put it up and started filling it up!

Day 8

On Day 8, I opened a box full to the brim with ephemera!!  So many pretty, funky images!  Sparkly and charming cutouts, buttons, scrabble letters and much more!!

I can't wait to start playing with in all my paperwork endeavors, especially my art journal!

Day 9

Oh what a beautiful felt hummingbird ornament I received today!!  I love the colors and the sparkles of the beads!!

Day 10

Squeeee!!!  I unwrapped my very own wand today!!  Now I just need my (long overdue!) letter from Hogwarts!!

It has a lovely textured handle with a chunk of turquoise on the end!

What's the core of the wand, I wonder?  Unicorn hair?  dragon heartstring?  veela hair?
I tried to turn the cat into a teacup but clearly I need to practice more.

Gah!!!!  I've having trouble uploading pictures from my parents house!  I opened lovely gifts but sharing photos may have to wait.  So sorry!  But I wanted to say a big Thank You to my partner, yzzilnoaj!  I'm enjoying my beautiful presents so much!  It's been a wonderful swap!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!

Day 11
So sorry for the lateness of this post!!  The Internet just did not want to cooperate at my folk's!

I received a lovely hoopla on Day 11!  All done in my favorite blues, greens and purples!!

Day 12

I received a beautiful reindeer stocking!!  Just what I wanted!!  Reindeer are my favorite!!

But wait!!!  It was stuffed with lots of little boxes and goodies!!
I opened up all sorts of fun things!  A little notepad, felt donkey pen (might be a rabbit but I see donkey  Grin ), cute bracelets, sewing kit, an owl magnet and an owl pen, a thinking stone, a pretty paper bird sculpture and a sweet pocket monster!!

Thank you so much, yzzilnoaj!!!!  This was such a fun and cheery swap!!! 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015 07:36:29 PM by calixita » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015 05:47:28 PM »

Thank you so much Camezzo!!!

On the 1st day of Christmas my partner made for me - An advent calendar!

and with the first 12 days added to the tree

(I'll have to remember to post a picture on Christmas eve with all of the baubles on the tree.)

On the 2nd day of Christmas my partner made for me - An organizer hoop!

I love, love the colors and the decorative stitching. She even included scissors and pens! I love it!

On the 3rd day of Christmas my partner made for me - A Christmas pickle ornament!

And some lovely, purpley purple yarn! The pickle is already on the tree!

On the 4th day of Christmas my partner made for me - A lovely "wrapping in progress" sign!

On the 5th day of Christmas my partner made for me - A Pixie Dust ornament!

On the 6th day of Christmas my partner made for me - A Batman hoop!

I have a thing for Batman - but not any Batman, the Adam West tv show Batman. This hoop is oh so perfect!

On the 7th day of Christmas my partner made for me - Disneyland map ornaments

They're double sided!

On the 8th day of Christmas my partner made for me - A perfectly perfect crocheted Christmas hat!

The white is fuzzy like I picture Santa's hat to be. I love it! She also included some chocolate snowmen heads. They've been devoured by the little ones. Wink

On the 9th day of Christmas my partner made for me - A snowman scarf!

She also included a sweet snowman and some hot chocolate! It's been a blizzard here in Utah so I've been wearing my new winter apparel out and about. I love it!

On the 10th day of Christmas my partner made for me - Mickey Ornaments!

And some sweet Lindor truffles. My favorite. The ornaments are already on the tree!

On the 11th day of Christmas my partner made for me - a lovely wreath!

And a Mickey/Minnie ornament. Smiley

On the 12th day of Christmas my partner made for me - a Mickey rag quilt!

It is so soft and I love the fabric choices. My 3 year old has claimed it...we'll share. Wink

Camezzo thank you for a great swap!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015 05:57:15 PM by Whistley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015 07:16:15 AM »

So my partner Ratfinkz and I have the advantage as we are in an earlier timezone than you guys, but I was restrained enough to not open until I woke up this morning. She gave me a large for day 1 as she thought I would use them now..and how right she was.

She sent me a TON of cards, all sorts, christmas, birthday, get well, thank you. And if that weren't enough also some christmas gift tags, that were all hand coloured in!!

Lookz at this haul!

Day 1

Day 2

I got these three little carved stamps, a heart, a hug and LOVE. I haven't been able to try them out yet as I have no stamp pads where I am. But I am looking forward to using them

Day 3
I got these lovely wire wrapped christmas decorations from ratfinkz. Aren't the lovely. And really useful (long boring story) but I have to decorate a second tree this year and there are not many decorations, so these are taking pride of place.

Day 4

Tentacle necklace, which I love and these great turtle charms, in a wonderfully pinky glittery box. I am going away for a couple of days and wont be able to post pix, but I will be bringing my goodies with me!

Day 5

this super cute love heart and coasters, I love the confetti that was in the box with them.

Day 6

I got completely spoiled today, not one or two but 10...ten!! pairs of earrings, hard to decide which is my favourite themes here, my partner really hit all the things I love, flamingos, alice in wonderland, mermaids, faeries, hearts, skulls..

as an aside, she has put most of the things I received in the most beautiful boxes, they have been decorated with glitter, metallics..they are so cute..I forsee a series of shrines from these boxes.

Day 7

I love these, sparkly and yet simple and classic christmas tree ornaments. So nice. They might stay up all year around

Day 8, today.

It is a toss up between this day and the earring day being my favourite, This is a fabulous set of jewellery. Necklace, two (!) bracelets and two sets of earrings (my partner is amazingly generous!!!)

I am wearing these now- hard to see from the picture, but they are black and red glass, which are just lovely.

Day 9

more love themed goodies, a heart for my love wall and two fridge magnets. Love the pink sparkly colour in these

Day 10 (can't believe there are only 2 more to go!!)

This beautiful beaded christmas ornament, this is so pretty and I love red!

Day 11

I love this, a terry pratchett themed cross-stitch, pillow case

I aten't dead (apologies for the sideways post, but I am typing this in the dark with about two thirds of a bottle of sparkling wine onboard...

Last day, can you believe it???

Day 12
a lovely wire wrapped jewellery set, necklace, earrings and bracelet

thank you Ratfinkz, this was a lot of fun
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015 05:09:44 AM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015 09:25:22 AM »

Ha!  I'm here, and I RECEIVED!  Woot, woot!!

Onyxnox is a spoiler....

She told me I could enjoy the extras early.  So far I have devoured a bag of delicious ketchup chips (well the littlest helped a bit), and I opened this wonderful and amazing surprise:

The biggest "gift" I have received so far is a major case of swap anxiety!  Those little beauties are EXTRAS, people!  Shocked The main event may just kill me! LOL!

11/24/15- opened another extra.  The swap anxiety is rising.

12/1/15- I think this might have to be the last extra I open before the main event.  Otherwise the swap anxiety may end me...

The front:

The back:

Inside:

So I opened another extra and it's SO AWESOME!

Day 1: My first "official" gift of the swap was a gift for every member of my family!  Each of these have a tag attached, describing their singular attributes.  And Onyxnox must have done some major stalking coz it was very clear who each of these is for!

Day 2: Onyxnox is a pro with resin and I've always been kind of in awe of the fun things she produces with it, so I'm delighted to have some resin of my own now to play with!! She even included hardware!  Grin Cheesy Kiss

Day 3: I am a voracious reader and Onyxnox found this on my pinterest, but made it so much prettier than I could have!  I love, love, LOVE the colors and textures on this:

Day 4:  Onyxnox continues to blow me away!  She made me these absolutely stunning ornaments and I FREAKING LOVE THEM!  My tree is all blue, silver and gold, so they won't be going on it - BUT - I will be making them into a garland!  They will get their very own well-deserved focus that way!  I'll post a pic of it once it's hanging up!

Each one of them is just a smidge different from the others, but here's a closeup of one, so you can see more clearly how amazingly awesome they are!

Ok, as promised, a pic of the garland (I think I may end up redoing it, as I feel that the ornaments might be too close together...)

Day 4: Toys!!!!  Actually, tools for playing with clay, and I'm reeeeeally looking forward to getting up to my elbows in clay with these little beauties...

Day 5: I gasped aloud when I saw these.  Stunningly beautiful, the photo doesn't do them justice.

And on my tree, next to one of the hats she made me...

Day 6: Straight off my pinterest!!  SOOOOO digging this arm candy!  

Day 7: Gorgeous steampunk ornaments!!

And a closeup for detail:

Day 8: Beautiful and simple notecards WITH a handcarved stamp!!  Loving the colors she chose!  

Day 9: BLEW ME AWAY!  Shocked  I kept turning this over and over in my hands, just taking in all of the AMAZING and stunning details!  I know Onyxnox intended this for me to "Make Art", but honestly, it's so pretty that I will have to force myself to dirty up the inside!  Thank you so much, I love this so much!

Yes, even the endpapers she added are gorgeous!

Day 11:  Stunning, stunning steampunk compact!  It has pretty little rhinestones embedded in the gorgeous texture, the colors are perfect....*swoon*

Day 12: A fabulous embossed metal mini art journal!  Oh, how I love this!

Audania1, thank you for organizing this wonderful swap, and thanks to Onyxnox for being a dream partner! 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015 07:44:54 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015 09:51:26 AM »

Those hat ornaments are adorable! I started making some a few years ago but never finished them, and they got tossed last time I cleaned my craft room. Now I'm really wishing I'd kept them! I love the idea of decoupaging them in music.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015 10:34:14 AM »

Oh, wow!  Those hat ornaments are fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...