A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 320,817
Currently Running With Scissors:
155 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 11 (Signup thru Oct. 20; send out Dec. 4)  (Read 52104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Chemo sucks

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #370 on: November 23, 2015 07:07:59 AM »

Food, for me it is christmas dinner, I have taken to brining the turkey and it is fabulous. but when we were kids we used to have tinned grapefruit in syrup as a appetiser on christmas day...many many years later, I still have to have that, it is christmas for me.

stocking done, two more largeish items done this weekend, one will definitely not fit into the stocking. I reckon I am about 75% there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kicking cancers ass. Getting better and I'm starting to craft again. Hit me up if you want a personal swap

www.pinterest.com/edelc
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 23, 2015 08:08:54 AM »

Mashed potato souffle is one our holiday traditions.  And homemade pizza on Christmas eve.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Back...after a long hiatus.

Hoping to get caught up again.
BadWolf
« Reply #372 on: November 23, 2015 09:10:07 AM »

Do you have a favorite dish for the holidays? Maybe you make it, maybe Grandma makes it, what is it?

This is a hard one. We don't have a big Christmas dinner, but my mom's family always has "family christmas" beforehand. I'm just a sucker for various cheeses, stuffed mushrooms, and baked goods. We always have french toast or pancakes with bacon and scrapple on Christmas morning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #373 on: November 23, 2015 02:50:25 PM »

My favorite food is Ham. I am a huge meat eater, so i am all about that ham with pineapple!

I am shipping tomorrow!

Check in Time!!

Do you have a favorite dish for the holidays? Maybe you make it, maybe Grandma makes it, what is it?

For special holidays we make Cottage Cheese Rolls. They sound disgusting to a lot of people, but they are amazing!  My kids beg for them.lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If only corgi ears could pick up radio signals....-
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 23, 2015 03:01:23 PM »

I haven't had ham with pineapple for years...yuuummmmm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NoShowJr
« Reply #375 on: November 23, 2015 11:04:43 PM »

My Grandmother made an incredible macaroni and cheese.  She eventually sent me the recipe.  When she was stuck in Hospice care (was temporary), I decided to make one while staying at her house.  I brought a portion in for her, and one of the nurses that was involved in a discussion about it.  Her reaction to it was "that's my baby!".

It was the first time I had ever made it for her and to have it get that reaction was priceless.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #376 on: November 24, 2015 04:46:53 AM »

So pumped with this stocking I may have found a way that Lindy could use it for all family members birthdays if her daughter would allow her to share it for other birthdays!  A new tradition could start in her house!  Gotta run  my mom to a Doctor appointment this morning and then the dreaded Walmart trip.  Planning to go see the New Hunger games movie later this afternoon and then get back to my craft room.  The stocking should be done tonight!

Awesome!!! My sons birthday is in January and it would be fun to fill it for him then
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmac

I love felting!

« Reply #377 on: November 24, 2015 06:32:36 AM »

Total stocking fail yesterday. How disappointing.
Need to go out and get new supplies for the stocking today.  May need to drive an hour and a half to two hours if I cannot find a local source for one of the supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carbine_corgi
« Reply #378 on: November 24, 2015 07:29:38 AM »

Allright guys! I shipped! I'm pretty proud of my self for getting done early as I am disney world bound in 6 days!!! Get pumped!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If only corgi ears could pick up radio signals....-
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

Re:
« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2015 11:58:56 AM »

All the favorite dishes sound so yummy!   We Usally have ham for Christmas! But one of my favorites is jello salad it has pinapple, bananas, marshmallows small ones, lemon & orange jello, with this yummy topping I have to cook slow on the stove & cheese on top & it's all very good!  Just takes awhile to make!  My Mom would make the salad & pumpkin pies & here crust would  be so nice & flaky,  I could never get mind as good as hers! I miss her very much!  

I received from "LadybugsAnnBumblebees"& The stocking is beautiful & lots of presents!  I'm saving mind till Christmas to open! I'll send a pic of the stocking & presents soon!
I'm getting close to being done with her package! Just a few more things to buy & finish up the stocking! It will be sent by the due date!☺

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: The Red, White, and Blue
May 23, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Candy Wrapper Bracelet

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...