A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News: Kindness Craft Challenge   Vote for your favorite entry by Sunday, October 15!
Total Members: 314,446
Currently Running With Scissors:
235 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2015 **Shops ONLY**  (Read 14948 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 15, 2015 12:09:16 PM »

Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Want to "buy" fantastic crafts and supplies from a bunch of super cool crafters? Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2015  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 09/15/2015 to 9/30/2015
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to November 22 (**Please note that the last week November 15-22 will be for over/under 3 point shops only)
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
**Please note that the format for this round is a little different.     Unlike the past Shop the Swaps, you will not be able to leave before the end of the swap and you must be at 3 points upon the close of the swap.  If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week or two, please let the organizers know)

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of Nov 22/2015 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438059.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Winter Market 2015 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2015
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
What information needs to be kept current at the TOP of your shop?
What is your favourite winter craft?
Ski trip or beach vacation?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:

Spring Market 2015   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.0

Winter Market 2014   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.0

Spring Market 2014   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=432211.0

Winter Market 2013   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.0

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016 12:19:14 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
STS Winter Market 2017!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015 12:09:26 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from loves2experiment fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS Winter Market 2014 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS Winter Market 2014  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 27, 2015 06:27:08 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015 12:10:34 PM »

DIRECTORY OF SHOPS IN THE STS MALL

Abbeeroad
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338810#msg5338810

aisy
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338873#msg5338873

alteredmommy
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338656#msg5338656

artsycandice
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338871#msg5338871

DearBluebird
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5341405#msg5341405

edelC
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339855#msg5339855

greybird
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338748#msg5338748

iota1617
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339202#msg5339202

jillybeans
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5341737#msg5341737

kayrun
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5341394#msg5341394

kwality570
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5340935#msg5340935

La Chapa
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5340280#msg5340280

Lo{ve}
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338869#msg5338869

loudxmouse
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338753#msg5338753

loves2experiment
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338658#msg5338658

MissingWillow
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338699#msg5338699

Mlsocci74
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339520#msg5339520

RaraAvis
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338702#msg5338702

sheepBlue
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338910#msg5338910

SkyWookiee
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339297#msg5339297

Smeddley
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338701#msg5338701

spikefan
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5338700#msg5338700

squidget
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339512#msg5339512

underthemountain
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339490#msg5339490

Watsonc7
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339117#msg5339117

whitterp
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440716.msg5339516#msg5339516

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015 12:50:58 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2017
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015 12:13:35 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
Sent
Recevied
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 217
Number of points spent so far this round: 277
Number of claims SENT: 217
Number of claims RECEIVED: 217

send by sep 23
RaraAvis to aisy - aqua bow ghosts earrings + heart ghost earrings + ghost necklace - (2)
loudxmouse to RaraAvis - scrap scarf - (1)
MissingWillow to loudxmouse - honeycomb buttons - (1)

send by sep 24
Abbeeroad to sheepBlue - tie dye tapestry - (1)
sheepBlue to RaraAvis - bead bumblebee - (2)
MissingWillow to Abbeeroad - 2 button card + seriously hot pepper flakes - (1)

send by sep 25
loudxmouse to Lo{ve} - halloween collar - (1)
Lo{ve} to SkyWookiee - peacock feather wallet - (2)
RaraAvis to iota1617 leather bat necklace + christmas fabric 1 + christmas fabric 2 - (1)
spikefan to squidget - halloween scrapbook stickers and misc - (1)

send by sep 26
Smeddley to Abbeeroad - fairy door (windowed door) - (1)
spikefan to Smeddley - 2 tardis charms + grey owl cup cozy - (1)
Lo{ve} to Smeddley - wool felt "grape" + "monochrome" - (1)
Smeddley to RaraAvis - amigurumi animal armadillo - (1)

send by sep 27
spikefan to RaraAvis - tiny crocheted bee + narwhal + purple octopus + small blue octopus + small green octopus - (2)
RaraAvis to spikefan - penguin fabric + metal charms lot + 2 bookmarks - (1)
RaraAvis to spikefan - glass globe necklaces turquoise + purple - (1)

send by sep 28
RaraAvis tp spikefan - glass globe necklaces red + silver - (1)
RaraAvis to MissingWillow - package of glass bugle beads + screw top bottle set - (1)

send by sep 29
La Chapa to squidget - 3 yards poly satin fabric - (1)
MissingWillow to La Chapa - smoke stars pottery buttons - (1)

send by sep 30
spikefan to MissingWillow - vinyl holiday stamps + 2 deathly hallows charms - (1)
edelC to Abbeeroad - feather fat quarter - (1)
iota1617 to RaraAvis - infinity scarf pink paisley floral - (2)
artsycandice to RaraAvis - blue scroll work heart hoopla + book love heart hoopla - (1)
iota1617 to spikefan - watercolor city infinity scarf + animal noses - (2)
spikefan to iota1617 - embroidered twinchies red flowers + halloween appliques glost & pumpkins - (1)
spikefan to underthemountain - camp stamp + birthday stamp - (1)

send by oct 1
Smeddley to spikefan - set of orange-paged hardcover books + set of yellow-paged coptic stitched books + flannel fq + cotton fq - (1)
edelC to iota1617 - mushrooms black - (1)
edelC to iota1617 - detailed mushrooms red and black - (1)

sheepBlue to whitterp - scrappy tree ornament #1 + wee bug brooch - (1)
La Chapa to Smeddley - mystery yarn + lot of black zippers - (1)
sheepBlue to iota1617 - lino print cat cards multicolor - (1)
sheepBlue to iota1617 - kaffe fassett scrappy tree ornaments 3 & 4 - (1)

send by oct 2
underthemountain to sheepBlue - peridot tolp - (2)

send by oct 4
alteredmommy to loves2experiment - red leaves - (1)
loudxmouse to loves2experiment - vintage argyle sock knitting kit - (1)
MissingWillow to loves2experiment - 2 seriously hot pepper flakes - (1)
alteredmommy to MissingWillow - glitter - (1)

send by oct 5
alteredmommy to artsycandice - yellow leaves - (1)
spikefan to artsycandice - embroidered twinchies purple ombre + day of the dead green atc + green turtle + dragon + skull earrings - (2)
underthemountain to sheepBlue - custom address labels - (1)

send by oct 6
Abbeeroad to alteredmommy - wood burned prayer flags "be happy" and "be wild" - (1)

send by oct 7
sheepBlue to squidget - boo bunting - (1)
squidget to sheepBlue - custom collapsible jewelry display - (1)
iota1617 to Abbeeroad - 5 quilted cork boards - (1)

send by oct 8
kwality570 to iota1617 - monster art jeffrey - (2)
DearBluebird to underthemountain - zombie felties book - (2)
sheepBlue to DearBluebird - chubby book base + craft coffin - (1)
La Chapa to DearBluebird - camo beanie - (1)
La Chapa to DearBluebird - green beanie - (1)

MissingWillow to spikefan - 8 glass lined pottery ring dishes - (4)
RaraAvis to sheepBlue - aqua bow skull & crossbones earrings + bow w/ skull & crossbones ring - (1)
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - whimsical photo art - (1)
jillybeans to La Chapa - 2 large lavender lotion bars - (1)
edelC to La Chapa - mushrooms fabric in black - (1)
jillybeans to MissingWillow - 4 small heart unscented lotion bars - (1)
Abbeeroad to jillybeans - tribal necklace - (1)

send by oct 9
RaraAvis to alteredmommy - dia de los muertos purse - (2)
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - custom puzzle piece - (1)

send by oct 10
MissingWillow to loudxmouse - smoke circles - (1)
MissingWillow to loudxmouse - blue flowers - (1)

send by oct 11
spikefan to artsycandice - cardinal + seal + dotd orange atc - (1)
kwality570 to MissingWillow - spike 10" circle - (2)
artsycandice to sheepBlue - needlefelted monster - (1)
artsycandice to MissingWillow - needle-felted eye pin cushion - (1)
loudxmouse to La Chapa - custom black hat - (2)

send by oct 12
loves2experiment to kayrun - kokeshi pouch - (2)
RaraAvis to Lo{ve} - 3 beeswax skull candles - (3)
SkyWookiee to RaraAvis - crochet motif overlay pincushion + crochet doiley - (1)

send by oct 13
Smeddley to La Chapa - starry needlebook + 2 crochet keepers - (1)
squidget to RaraAvis - monster hair clip + blue & white floral clutch + octocutie screenprint + crabby drunk screenprint - (1)
DearBluebird to Abbeeroad - gift tag set 3 - (1)
iota1617 to Abbeeroad - custom fabric tape + white socks + 100 wooden craft sticks - (1)
Smeddley to sheepBlue - mini top hat - (1)
spikefan to artsycandice - pink crocheted octopus + tiny crocheted bee - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - ridiculously tiny & cute mushroom specimen vial + measuring tape flower brooch + hilarious bad parking cards - (1)

send by oct 14
whitterp to Smeddley - halloween spider hoopla + dog themed fq pack - (1)
kayrun to Smeddley - mystery multicolor yarn + orange fleece + needle felting mold - (1)
Watsonc7 to kwality570 - grilling micro bowl holders - (2)
RaraAvis to kwality570 - leather cat coin purse - (1)
sheepBlue to kwality570 - lino print cat cards black - (1)
sheepBlue to kwality570 - measuring tape flower brooch + zipper stud earrings - (1)

spikefan to RaraAvis - crocheted skulls + jellyfish + mini octopus orange & green + dotd pink - (1)
greybird to RaraAvis - blue beaded spider - (1)
Smeddley to greybird - bags of thread + ariel doll + little doll + my little pony scootaloo - (1)

send by oct 15
iota1617 to squidget - fusible vinyl - (1)
Abbeeroad to Smeddley - bag of bead soup + wood-burned beads - (1)
artsycandice to Smeddley - owl hoop - (1)
Mlsocci74 to Smeddley - i love you more keychain #4 + notecards #6 - (1)
RaraAvis to jillybeans - beeswax skull candles, fancy skull - (1)
Watsonc7 to greybird - polkadot mushroom pouch set + ticker tape zip pouch - (1)
Smeddley to greybird - monster high doll - (1)
Smeddley to artsycandice - character blood drop squeezies dalek - (1)

send by oct 16
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - felted monster - (1)
kwality570 to Watsonc7 - bernard - (2)
Watsonc7 to kwality570 - paper-pieced giant squid - (1)
Mlsocci74 to sheepBlue - custom buttons - (3)
sheepBlue to Smeddley - one tiny mushroom specimen + trio of cameos - (1)
jillybeans to RaraAvis - hand painted quote block sign hp quote + one size booty pattern - (2)
Smeddley to spikefan - blue and silver tiara - (1)
RaraAvis to underthemountain - 4 glass globe necklaces - (2)

send by oct 17
MissingWillow to edelC - custom claim - (2)
Abbeeroad to loudxmouse - buttons 2 & 3 - (1)
underthemountain to kayrun - custom address labels - (1)

send by oct 19
greybird to whitterp - custom color charm bracelet - (2)

send by oct 20
La Chapa to RaraAvis - goldenrod knit cowl + crochet sleepy star baby toy purple + crochet heart stuffie turquoise + 8 20" black zippers - (2)
greybird to Smeddley - custom charm bracelet - (2)

send by oct 21
alteredmommy to Lo{ve} - cabled hot water bottle cover - (2)
loudxmouse to DearBluebird - heavy chipboard letters (all) - (1)
RaraAvis to La Chapa - regular skull beeswax candle - (1)
DearBluebird to RaraAvis - atc set 3 + gift tags set 1 - (1)
Smeddley to greybird - custom fox ami #1 - (1)
DearBluebird to Smeddley - inchies set b + atc set 2 + cards set 5 - (1)
Smeddley to greybird - custom fox ami #2 - (1)

send by oct 22
Smeddley to SkyWookiee - medium mystery grab bag - (1)
artsycandice to Abbeeroad - little art doll tan - (1)
spikefan to artsycandice - tiny crocheted bear + blond girl atc + pink alien + snowflake ornaments #2 - (2)

send by oct 23
RaraAvis to spikefan - large resin bird skull pendant + bookmarks 1 & 3 - (2)
Abbeeroad to DearBluebird - "free" + "present" wood prayer flags - (1)
artsycandice to DearBluebird - brown little art doll - (1)
La Chapa to Abbeeroad - spider bookmark + craft felt sheets - (1)
spikefan to RaraAvis - hummingbird + pig - (1)

send by oct 24
Abbeeroad to sheepBlue - girl's heart tee - (1)
Abbeeroad to sheepBlue - all organza bags - (1)

kwality570 to Watsonc7 - jeeves - (2)
Watsonc7 to kwality570 - apple bowl holders - (2)
kwality570 to Watsonc7 - maurice - (2)
Smeddley to artsycandice - medium mystery grab bag - (1)

send by oct 25
spikefan to iota1617 - hummingbird + mini octopus blue - (1)

send by oct 27
Smeddley to edelC - custom claim - (2)
kwality570 to Abbeeroad - monster mini notebook scamp the blue monster - (1)

send by oct 28
jillybeans to spikefan - fall colored beaded wrap bracelet - (1)
loves2experiment to Smeddley - blue skies dyed fiber + sea glass dyed fiber - (3)
Abbeeroad to iota1617 - dyed fat quarter + button set christmas #3 + button set easter + hummingbird quilt pattern - (1)
jillybeans to spikefan - maple pumpkin seeds - (1)
La Chapa to jillybeans - crochet cowl - (1)
kayrun to kwality570 - red heart fuchsia + foliage hat + noro sock yarn - (3)
jillybeans to kayrun - balsamic pumpkin seeds - (1)

send by oct 29
underthemountain to Abbeeroad - hawaii in a bottle pendant black - (1)
kayrun to loudxmouse - 2 skeins mirasol kutama - (1)
Lo{ve} to jillybeans - 2 sets custom hair bows - (2)
jillybeans to Abbeeroad - lavender sugar scrub - (1)
artsycandice to kwality570 - blue and pink heart hoopla + microbeads full set - (2)
Smeddley to RaraAvis - custom amigurumi surprise! - (2)

send by oct 30
squidget to Smeddley - whale tote + whale clutch - (1)
artsycandice to Smeddley - loom bobbins - (1)

send by nov 1
Smeddley to loves2experiment - swarovski crystals silver shade ss8 + montana ss8 - (1)
Lo{ve} to loves2experiment - needle holder for needle felting + flower button set - (1)
whitterp to artsycandice - passport cover + mini succulent painting 5 - (1)

send by nov 2
iota1617 to kayrun - bunny finger puppet + carrot finger puppet + custom fabric tape - (1)
RaraAvis to kayrun - green glass and metal bead necklace + leather squeeze frame coin purse bee - (1)

send by nov 3
RaraAvis to Lo{ve} - resin bird skull jewlery silver necklace + halloween fabric 1 & 2 - (2)
Lo{ve} to loudxmouse - custom bows - (1)

send by nov 4
iota1617 to Smeddley - a toad watches tv print + knits for nerds book - (2)
loudxmouse to jillybeans - custom hat - (2)
kwality570 to jillybeans - chenille crocheted yip yip from sesame street - (1)

send by nov 5
underthemountain to Abbeeroad - hawaii in a bottle pendant green - (1)
RaraAvis to underthemountain - the big-ass book of crafts - (1)
underthemountain to RaraAvis - 2 lego heart pendants blue + dark red - (2)
RaraAvis  to underthemountain - 2 glass globe necklaces with glass beads bronze + teal - (1)
RaraAvis  to underthemountain - 2 hollow blown glass bead & sterling silver earrings blue - (1)

send by nov 6
sheepBlue to spikefan - embroidered/beaded bug brooch + 2 mushroom vials - (2)

send by nov 7
edelC to RaraAvis - fqs crows + robots + hearts - (3)

send by nov 8
sheepBlue to alteredmommy - small mugrugs orange #1 + purple + scrappy tree #2 - (1)
loves2experiment to alteredmommy - patchwork project bag + 1 set handmade ribbon - (2)
kayrun to spikefan - green silky cashmere yarn + keppi yarn + minion color book - (1)

send by nov 9
Smeddley to MissingWillow - 4 packages of swarovski crystals - (2)
kayrun to artsycandice - knitted crown + jeany denim yarn - (1)
Smeddley to artsycandice - weeping angel blood drop squeezies - (1)
artsycandice to MissingWillow - custom eyeball pincushion - (1)
loves2experiment to MissingWillow - custom mitts - (2)
kwality570 to loves2experiment - sublime stitching craft pad - (1)
kayrun to loves2experiment - debbie bliss alpaca/silk dk blue + brown - (1)
kayrun to loves2experiment - 2 skeins cascade 220 - (1)

artsycandice to spikefan - great horned owl resin cameo + barn owl resin cameo - (1)

send by nov 10
sheepBlue to underthemountain - christmas teesha moore bag + ridiculously tiny and cute mushroom specimen vial - (1)
artsycandice to edelC - supplies mystery box - (3)
RaraAvis to Smeddley - halloween bracelet + needle felted monster + velvet bookmark #9 - (1)
Abbeeroad to Smeddley - wood-burned, wire-wrapped, beads necklace + fq  + craft feathers + bullseye spiral #2 + moose & bear fabrics - (1)
artsycandice to underthemountain - resin bird skull + great horned owl resin cab - (1)
underthemountain to kayrun - raspberry jelly - (2)

send by nov 12
Abbeeroad to RaraAvis - cork round magnets flowers & trees + ice-dyed onesies 2 & 3 - (1)
MissingWillow to kayrun - pottery ring dish white + monkey farts soap - (1)
MissingWillow to kayrun - peppermint bark - (1)

send by nov 13
Abbeeroad to sheepBlue - custom fabric lot + xmas buttons + xmas deer fabric - (3)
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - infinity scarf + t pins + bird/feather block print cutouts - (1)

send by nov 15
kwality570 to sheepBlue - 2 gelli printed envelope/card sets - (2)

send by nov 16
kayrun to kwality570 - vanna's choice yarn + berroco vintage yarn + bonbons yarn + armknit cowl - (2)
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - mug rug large color 1st one - (1)
Watsonc7 to loudxmouse - kitchen reversible microwave bowl holders - (2)
MissingWillow to artsycandice - pottery ring dish bumpy + pottery magnets rose flower & blue bird heart - (1)
MissingWillow to artsycandice - pottery buttons green birds - (1)

send by nov 17
Smeddley to MissingWillow - 3 packages of swarovski crystals - (1)
squidget to Smeddley - 10 oz surprise jar - (1)

send by nov 18
spikefan to kayrun - embroidered twinchies - (1)
kayrun to RaraAvis - custom shrug - (2)

send by nov 19
spikefan to artsycandice - custom barn owl - (1)
spikefan to artsycandice - custom hummingbird + crocheted flowers + blue whale - (1)

DearBluebird to artsycandice - sets of 4 farm life atcs + inchie set + braiding and knotting book - (1)
RaraAvis to Abbeeroad - beeswax skull candle pirate skull - (1)
aisy to Abbeeroad - small glitter pendant + my favorite teacher pendant - (1)
alteredmommy to sheepBlue - glitter! - (1)
alteredmommy to MissingWillow - custom hat - (1)
squidget to Watsonc7 - 10 oz jar of whimsie, steampunk please - (1)
aisy to squidget - woodland oven mitts - (1)

send by nov 21
Smeddley to kayrun - "strawberry quilt" squares + 2 flannel fqs - (1)
Lo{ve} to Smeddley - wooden miniatures household items + halloween charms + made with love charms + bobbins - (1)

send by nov 22
loudxmouse to alteredmommy - kool aid dyed leg warmers - (1)
Smeddley to La Chapa - my little ponies + special stitches sampler + leaf mug rugs 1 & 4 - (1)
whitterp to Smeddley - ruffle apron + black & white fabric + vintage patterns - (1)

send by nov 24
RaraAvis to kayrun - leather strawberry coin purse - (1)

send by nov 25
artsycandice to Mlsocci74 - laugh hoopla - (1)
artsycandice to Mlsocci74 - hello hoopla + pastel waves hoopla - (1)

SkyWookiee to Mlsocci74 - hat - (1)
SkyWookiee to Mlsocci74 - button up neck warmer - (1)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016 02:04:17 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015 12:15:07 PM »

no snow yet Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015 12:31:29 PM »

Points as of November 16/15  7:30 pmMST

Current   Pending   Total

alteredmommy   3   0   3
Abbeeroad   3   0   3
aisy   1   2   3
artsycandice   1   0   1
DearBluebird   3   0   3
edelC   3   0   3
greybird   3   0   3
inflation fund   3   0   3
iota1617   3   0   3
jillybeans   3   0   3
kayrun   2   2   4
kwality570   3   0   3
La Chapa   3   0   3
Lo{ve}   2   1   3
loudxmouse   2   1   3
loves2experiment   3   0   3
MissingWillow   3   0   3
Mlsocci74   7   0   7
RaraAvis   2   0   2
sheepBlue   3   0   3
SkyWookiee   1   0   1
Smeddley   3   0   3
spikefan   0   3   3
squidget   3   0   3
underthemountain   3   0   3
Watsonc7   3   0   3
whitterp   2   1   3

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015 06:39:06 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017!

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015 12:31:49 PM »

the altered atelier

OPEN!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs so there is a distinct possibility of animal hair on my items because vacuuming is not my forte Wink

Abstract flowers   1 point
6" x 6" canvas textured abstract-my experimental painting with one eye shut over string gel and micro bead texture

Supplies

Vogue couture hat patterns  1 point each  Sale! .5 point each
Uncut crazy expensive hat patterns.  

4mm glass pearl beads  all 5 for 1 point  Sale! .5 point for all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me
red leaves (1 point) - to loves2experiment
10 glitters (halloween/xmas colours) (1 point) - to MissingWillow
yellow leaves (1 pt) - artsycandice
cabled hot water bottle cover (2 pt) - to Lo{ve}
custom hat (1 pt)- to MissingWillow
glitter (1 pt) - to sheepBlue

claims I've made
from Abbeeroad- 2 wood burned prayer flags "be happy" & "be wild" (1 pt)
from RaraAvis - Dia de los Muertos purse (2 pt)
from sheepblue - small mugrugs orange #1, purple (1 pt)
from l2e - patchwork project bag, handmade tape (2 pt)
from loudxmouse - kool aid dyed legwarmers (1 pt)

Points started with  3
Current- 1
Pending-2
Total-3

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015 09:17:57 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017!

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015 12:36:09 PM »

OPEN!  

L2E's Swap Shop
All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF BRACELET  1 point
Made with glass beads and pewter colored findings.  Overall length is approximately 7.25".

CORALICIOUS DYED FIBER  1.5 points
Merino top (21.5 micron count) dyed by me!  Approximately 2 oz of fiber.

BIRDIE PROJECT BAG  1.5 points
Cotton fabric exterior and interior.  Drawstring with cord lock.  H = 8" and W = 8.5".

INDIGO PROJECT BAG  1.5 points
Cotton fabric exterior and interior.  Drawstring with cord lock.  H = 8.25" and W = 8.75".

BIRDIE POUCH  2 points
Design hand stitched on cotton fabric.  Drawstring closure.  Measures 8.25" by 9".

JEWEL TONES HANDSPUN  2 points
Fiber is hand dyed domestic wool.  Approximately 103 g / 3.6 oz.

5 YARDS OF "HAND MADE" COTTON RIBBON  0.5 point  2 sets available
15 mm size.  Seven different fonts.  I like to attach these as labels on my sewn and knitted items.

claims from my shop:
send by oct 12
loves2experiment to kayrun - kokeshi pouch - (2)
send by oct 28
loves2experiment to Smeddley - blue skies dyed fiber + sea glass dyed fiber - (3)
send by nov 8
loves2experiment to alteredmommy - patchwork project bag + 1 set handmade ribbon - (2)
send by nov 9
loves2experiment to MissingWillow - custom mitts - (2)

claims i've made:
send by oct 4
alteredmommy to loves2experiment - red leaves - (1)
loudxmouse to loves2experiment - vintage argyle sock knitting kit - (1)
MissingWillow to loves2experiment - 2 seriously hot pepper flakes - (1)
send by nov 1
Smeddley to loves2experiment - swarovski crystals silver shade ss8 + montana ss8 - (1)
Lo{ve} to loves2experiment - needle holder for needle felting + flower button set - (1)
send by nov 9
kwality570 to loves2experiment - sublime stitching craft pad - (1)
kayrun to loves2experiment - debbie bliss alpaca/silk dk blue + brown - (1)
kayrun to loves2experiment - 2 skeins cascade 220 - (1)

send by nov 13
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - infinity scarf + t pins + bird/feather block print cutouts - (1)

current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015 09:09:01 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017
MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015 01:55:29 PM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with a hairless cat and a border collie only allowed indoors in his kennel.

1/4 point items
Pottery Magnets.  Claim as red slice, orange slice, yellow slice, rose flower, green leaf, green flower, green bird heart, blue bird heart.

1/2 point items

Seriously Hot Pepper Flakes (no, seriously!) - 1 available, 1/2 point each

This is our blend of home grown heat.  Contains Ghost, Red Caribbean Habanero, Joe's Round and Joe's Long dried peppers in a recycled container.  I sneezed for 20 minutes just from getting these into the containers.  Use sparingly.   Smiley

Pottery Ring Dishes, 1/2 point each
Claim as bumpy, tic tac toe, orange slice or white

1 point items
Pottery Buttons - 4 button cards

Claim as (clockwise) green birds, green leaves, green hearts, green sunbursts, green swirls

Craft Book: Sweater Renewal - 1 point

1.5 point items
Pottery Buttons - 6 button cards

Claim as rose hearts, rose flowers

Set of Four Fat Quarters : Opal Owl - 1.5 points for all
(one opened up to show larger pattern a little better)

Claims Made From Me:
MissingWillow to loudxmouse honeycomb buttons (1)
MissingWillow to abbeeroad Card of 2 buttons and hot pepper flakes (1)
MissingWillow to LaChapa smoke star buttons (1)
MissingWillow to loves2experiment Two hot pepper flakes (1)
MissingWillow to SpikeFan Glass Lined Pottery Ring Dishes - blue swirl, round ocean swirl, square light blue, square dark blue, square gray, square dark star, square yellow, square orange - 4pts total
missingwillow to loudxmouse -  Buttons: smoke circles (1) & blue flowers  (1)
Missing Willow to EdelC custom claim 2 pts
MissingWillow to kayrun:  Pottery Ring Dish (white), 1/2 point + Monkey Farts soap, 1/2 point
Peppermint Bark - 1 point
MissingWillow to artsycandice - Pottery Ring Dish: bumpy (1/2 point); Pottery Magnets: rose flower, blue bird heart (1/4 point each); Pottery Buttons - 4 button cards: green birds (1 pt) = 2 points total

Claims I Have Made:
RaraAvis to Missing Willow
Package of Glass bugle beads  (.25 points)
Screw Top Bottle Set (.75 point)
Spikefan to MissingWillow
Vinyl Holiday Stamps (0.5)
Two (2) Deathly Hallows Charms (0.25 Each)
alteredmommy to MissingWillow Glitter (1 point)
SheepBlue to MissingWillow Whimsical Photo art - 1 pt
Jillybeans to MissingWillow Four small heart unscented lotion bars (.25 points each, 1 point total)
sheepBlue to MissingWillow Custom Puzzle Piece for MissingWillow (1 pt)
kwality570 to MissingWillow  Monster art: Spike - his favorite drink is Tang and he collects socks  (2 points)
Artsycandice to MissingWillow - Needle-felted eye pin cushion (1 pt) * on hold for MissingWillow
Smeddley to MissingWillow
Four packages of Swarovski Crystals:  0.5 points each, 2 points total
Montana SS8
Crystal Silver Shade SS8
Tanzanite SS8
White Opal Sky Blue SS6
Artsycandice to MissingWillow
Custom eyeball pincushion for MissingWillow (1 pt)
loves2experiment to MissingWillow
custom mitts (2 points)
Smeddley to MissingWillow
Three packages of Swarovski Crystals:  0.5 points each (Store Closing Sale! Spend a point, get a half point free)
1 point total
Crystal Tabac SS6
Sapphire SS6
White Opal SS6
alteredmommy to MissingWillow - Custom hat for 1 point

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 3
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 3
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015 02:18:14 PM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015 01:56:45 PM »

spikefan's stuff 'n' things
***CLOSED***

I live in North Carolina and my house is smoke and pet-free, although we do have an outdoor cat and a stray hair does manage to find its way inside from time to time.

Embroidered Twinchies - .5pt each
2"x2"
Choose from:  Blue/Pink Mix, Red/Green/Blue Mix, Green Ombre, Pink Mix

Space Monster Artwork 4x6 - 1.25pts

Artwork (2.5"x3.5")
(all drawn on Bristol paper and colored with Copics, Various other alcohol markers, Gelly Roll pens and micron pens, except the pencil/pen sketches )

Choose from L to R: Clown #1 or Clown #2 - 1pt .75pt

Choose from Tuscany or Juniper - 1pt

L to R: Green Monster, Gypsy, Punk  - .75pt each .5pt each

L to R: Pink Alien, Purple Alien - .5pt each .25pt

L to R: Pencil Sketch Penguin #1, Penguin #2, or Shoebill - .5pt each

Owl cup cozies - .5pt each
made with acrylic yarn
Pale yellow, Grey, Rose, and Teal

Tiny crocheted animals
(made with embroidery floss)

Cuttlefish - .75pt

Kiwi -.75pt

Elephant - .5pt

Narwhal - .5pt

Mini Octopus - .25pt each
Choose from: Red, Blue or Magenta

Octopus - .5pt
Choose from L to R: Orange, Teal/Green, or White

Adipose - 1.5pt
Made with crochet thread

Tiny Totoro - .5pt
(about 1.5" tall)

Orange turtle - .25pt FREE w/claim if I can locate where I put him Cheesy  

Market/Beach bag - 1.25pts each or both for 2pts
(100% Acrylic)
Choose from L to R: Yellow Multi or Red Multi

Supplies

Halloween Clear Vinyl stamp set #1 - .5pt

Halloween Clear Vinyl stamp sets - 1pt each

Halloween Clear Vinyl mini sets - .25pt each

Halloween misc - .25pt for 2 or all for 1pt  All for .5pt All FREE w/claim

Stickers & Rhinestone Stickers

Adhesive 3D Glitter Shapes

Large Iron Appliques and Transfers
Pumpkins (around 4"x5"), Ghost (around 4"x4") and Trick or Treat (around 4"x 6.5", 2 available)

Wishlist
stenciled/bleach stenciled/screenprinted t-shirts
embroidered (or clay/felt/fabric/?) twinchie, ATC or 3"(or smaller) hoop relating to Shoebills, Vultures, Yellow-billed Hornbill, Highland Cattle
atc size art relating to historical castles/ruins, cityscapes, streetviews, night skies, or a fav. tv/movie of mine
painted/printed scarves - especially fandom related
Clay/Needlefelted - Vultures (Black, Turkey, Cinereous), Shoebills, Yellow-Billed Hornbills, Highland Cattle
ATC drawings/paintings inspired by these artists/artwork

Claims made from me
spikefan to squidget: Halloween scrapbook stickers and misc 5 for 1pt - (1pt) RECEIVED
spikefan to Smeddley - 2 Tardis Charms .5pt +Grey Owl Cup Cozy .5 - (1pt) RECEIVED
spikefan to RaraAvis - Bee .5, Narwhal .5, Purple Octopus .5, Blue octopus .25, Green octopus .25 - (2pts) RECEIVED
spikefan to MissingWillow - Vinyl Holiday Stamps .5+ Two Deathly Hallows Charms .5 - (1pt) RECEIVED
spikefan to iota1617 - Embroidered Twinchies: Red Flowers .5, Halloween Appliques: Ghost .25 & Pumpkins .25 (1pt) RECEIVED
spikefan to underthemountain - camp stamps .5, Birthday stamps .5 - (1pt) RECEIVED
spikefan to artsycandice - dragon 1pt, Purple Ombre Twinchie .5, Green Turtle .25, DOTD Green .25, skull earrings (freebie) - (2pts) RECEIVED
spikefan to artsycandice Cardinal .75pt; Seal .25pt; DOTD Orange ATC (freebie) - (1pt) SENT
spikefan to artsycandice Pink crocheted Octopus - .5pt, Tiny crocheted Bee - .5pt (1 pt) SENT
spikefan to RaraAvis - Crocheted Skulls .25, Jellyfish .25, Mini Octopus-Orange & Green .5, DOTD Pink (free w/claim) - (1pt) SENT
spikefan to artsycandice - Tiny crocheted Teddy Bear 1pt, Blonde Girl ATC .5pt, Pink Alien .5pt, Snowflake ornaments#2 (free w/claim) - (2pts) SENT
spikefan to RaraAvis-  Hummingbird .75, Pig .25 - (1pt) SENT
spikefan to iota1617 - Hummingbird .75pt, Mini Octopus Blue .25pt (1pt) SENT
spikefan to kayrun - Embroidered Twinchies .5x2 (Dandelion & Red Mix) - (1pt)
spikefan to artsycandice - Custom Barn Owl - 1pt,  Custom Hummingbird - .75pt.,
Crocheted Flowers (7) - .25pt, Blue Whale - .25pt FREE w/claim - (2 pts)

Claims I have made
RaraAvis to spikefan - Penguin fabric .25, Metal charms lot .25, (2) Bookmarks 2nd & 5th from top .5, Glass globe necklace turquoise .5, Glass globe necklace purple .5 - (2pts) RECEIVED
RaraAvis to spikefan - Glass globe necklace red .5, Glass globe necklace silver .5 - (1pt) RECEIVED
iota1617 to spikefan - Watercolor City Infinity Scarf+free animal noses - (2pts) RECEIVED
Smeddley to spikefan - Set of Orange-paged Hardcover Books .25, Set of Yellow-paged Coptic Stitched Books .25, Flannel Fat Quarter (2nd one on 1st row) .25, Cotton Fat Quarter (1st one on 2nd row)  - (1pt) RECEIVED
Missing Willow to spikefan - Glass Lined Pottery Ring Dishes (.5ptx8) - 4pts RECEIVED
Smeddley to spikefan - Blue and Silver Tiara - (1pt) RECEIVED
RaraAvis to spikefan - Large Resin Bird Skull pendant 1.5pt, bookmarks 1 and 3 .5pt - 2pts RECEIVED
jillybeans to spikefan - Fall Colored Beaded Wrap Bracelet (1pt) RECEIVED
jillybeans to spikefan - Maple Pumpkin Seeds (1pt) RECEIVED
sheepBlue to spikefan - Bead Bug Brooch 2pts +(2) mushroom vials (free w/claim) - (2pts) RECEIVED
kayrun to spikefan - green silky cashmere yarn .5, Keppi yarn .5, minion color book (free w/claim) = 1pt total RECEIVED
artsycandice to spikefan - Great Horned Owl resin cameo .5, Barn Owl resin cameo .5 - (1pt total)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 0
Pending Points: 3
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015 11:34:40 AM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Creamy Spinach and Potato Baked Eggs
@Home This Weekend: Hamper Revamp
Tute Tuesday: Felt Owl Costume

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...