A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 314,378
Currently Running With Scissors:
217 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Gallery Rd. 6  (Read 9933 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

WaveLight23478
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2015 03:22:24 PM »

So much awesome stuff!!! Everyone is so talented!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jemimah
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2015 03:36:22 PM »

Wow, this gallery is taking off!!

That charm necklace is so cute!  Cheesy  I love the cat bowls, they are fab! The shoes are amazing!
Every package is stuffed with awesomeness! Cheesy

I got my AMAZING box from the super-talented and lovely Averia!! Prepare to be astounded!!

All the loot!

There's beautifully hand-stitched felt coasters, a gorgeous reversible mug rug (leafy side showing), the cutest birdy pouch, a fantastic long pouch, and not one but THREE fabric boxes! So spoilt!!!!! Grin

Close up of the other side of the mug rug. (BF is seriously impressed with the Smiths quote Wink )

... and close up of the beautiful wolf applique.

Everything is EXQUISITELY made, as Averia always does. (I'm having a bit of swap anxiety tbh!) Thank you so much Ave!! I adore everything, and it's all going to be well used and loved in my new home. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2015 04:40:39 PM »

You and Averia both have a love of the color blue!!! Grin

The wolf basket is so lovely as are the other projects...I think the two of you were well matched!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
jemimah
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2015 05:12:45 PM »

You and Averia both have a love of the color blue!!! Grin

The wolf basket is so lovely as are the other projects...I think the two of you were well matched!

Hi there AIMR!! Cheesy  - yes we certainly were well matched, it's been a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2015 06:34:50 PM »

It wasn't too much blue? I couldn't seem to help myself. I can't believe it arrived already! It looks like it mostly poofed back up okay - I spent quite a bit of time folding/pinning/paper clipping it all and then leaving it under heavy books so it would be easier to ship. (The long pouch still seems a little mooshed - supposed to be a very portable boxy pencil case which I envisioned being handy to grab with a sketch book for some on the go artwork)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2015 09:36:12 PM »

I LOVE the blue, especially mixed with the natural linen! Grin

Yes, everything's in fine shape, and I'm looking forward to filling up the pencil case with my favourite supplies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2015 07:34:54 AM »

It wasn't too much blue?

ha ha ha I can't believe those words came from your mouth!

Blue and green are my favorites with linen!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
NathanielM93
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2015 12:41:14 PM »

I received my package from P.E.S.T. yesterdzy but I'm normally not at home during the week. I had a dentist appointment today though and my brother drove me there and he was so kind to take the box with him in the car.
I'm so awed by everything, I really had to fight tears. It's all amazing and she put really sweet notes with everything. I did manage to forget 1 thing in the car. I forgot two leather bracelets with a metal plate in the middle, on with wish on it and one with hope. Maybe P.E.S.T. could post a picture? Or I'll do it during the weekend.
first a pic of everything together, it was all beautifully wrapped too

The extra's: bars and supercool buttons! I need to find a new project to use them for! And a really kind card, I read it last and I'm touched by it. Thank You!

A beautiful little painting inspired by a quote I had on pinterest. I'm keeping this on my nightstand for when I need it.

Really fun cards (with envelopes) with fabric designs on them.

A bag with the Mortal Instruments' angelic rune on it. It's huge and perfect!

This came with a notecard saing: 'to see things clearer' that really had me intrigued. I couldn't have imagined this though. It's really detailed and I love it.

I'm not finished yet! I also got three really soft notebooks. I love notebooks and these are especially gorgeous. They're felted with detailed stitching all over them.

And these are my favourites (Even though I really adore everything)! Beautifull, soft, warm, amazing armwarmers. Felted with a fantastic design on them. I could wear them all the time.

I'm so spoiled and happy. I had a difficult day and your package just gave me the extra energy I needed to get through it. I can't stop touching everything and staring at it all.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandit1990

Not currently interested in personal swaps

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2015 01:00:34 PM »

The gallery keep filling up with cool stuff.  Grin

NathanielM93 is that a dragon eye? It looks pretty cool  Cheesy And the little painting is very cute!

jemimah that is a lot of blue lol  Wink The mug rug is so nice.

dinkime I'm blown away by those shoes! Do you have a close up picture of the front?

chughes225 the mug made me lagh. "the book was better...Always" def a hp reference there.  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft all the things!
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015 01:46:23 PM »

Yes, the always is an HP reference, lol...chughes has a shirt pinned that says "the book was better" but i put it on a mug...and felt compelled to include  an HP reference...there is a tiny heart on the handle of that one!

Funny story about the ceramics -- Gred & Forge were written in BLUE...then baked to gold!!!  The hearts were RED and turned kind of purple-y red (which almost makes them look like devil hearts, lol)...those Sharpie oil paint pens sure bake weird!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Black Bean & Caramelized Onion Tacos
@Home This Weekend: Dragonflies in the Yard
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...