A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 321,363
Currently Running With Scissors:
207 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2015 Ongoing Pinterest Swap Gallery & Discussion  (Read 10166 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

kayrun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2015 12:00:37 PM »

Anne, you did a great job on that cuff!

Treemoon, so sorry to hear about your back~
hopefully the pkg will show up at Anne's house soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2015 05:29:40 PM »

Momof2! claimed me for some wood burnt ornaments  Cheesy and here they are!!!

I absolutely love them! Thank you Momof2!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2015 06:43:40 PM »

those are so pretty!
great job, Momof2!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2015 07:18:07 AM »

i too would say give it a bit more time. across the pond or across russia, either way is a long trek. that package's arms must be tired from flying Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2015 12:17:06 PM »

i too would say give it a bit more time. across the pond or across russia, either way is a long trek. that package's arms must be tired from flying Smiley

huh, i never thought of that. but of course our european world maps have the americas to the left; russia, asia and australia to the right, and europe and africa smack in the center... it seems i've forgotten that the earth is not flat anymore.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015 12:19:47 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2015 05:40:34 AM »

Sorry that I'm late posting pictures. I would make up an excuse but procrastination is just my nature..there I admitted it lol. Anyway all joking aside Kayrun made me some lovely knitted dish clothes and two adorable little chickens. Thank you so much. I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rscowtown

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2015 06:37:27 AM »

WHOOOHOOOOO!

Treemoon's package arrived in Anne's hands Smiley

Feedback has been left and now the whole round of September's OPS is done, closed for cleansing, FINISHED Smiley

Great job all!

don't forget to post pix if you haven't already! I will hopefully this morning be painting the cool metal stamp holder that Anne drilled for me so I owe a pic too Smiley

awesome knitted dishcloths and chicks Kayrun!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015 06:48:16 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2015 09:34:32 AM »

Thanks!
Was my first time making those chickens and I think I'll be
making more, bec they are easy and fun 😊
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2015 10:57:35 AM »

welcome treemoon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2015 02:14:18 PM »

I got it, I got it! My lovely package from Treemoon, let's have a great big "yay" for our first-time-swapper here! I totally love everything she sent. I'll post pictures now and maybe by the time this laptop is finished uploading I'll even have action pics...

We'll start with something I really love, but was only an extra (and the second extra at that, and I felt spoiled already with the official crafted item!): Embroidery floss, and just what I need and wanted: Black and white, and vibrant colours. Her 5yo helped her picking them out, and he did a very very good job!

And the second extra, most definitely cherished and loved very much: Some Calvin & Hobbes Art Treemoon drew for me, and on a dictionary page (more about that one later) dealing with snow, so I guess the panel is from Yukon Ho! Now I have the perfect reason to read my C&H again. Ha!

And here is what I am going to be ironing in a minute: Heat-transfer-vinyl stickers to transmogrify boring plain shirts into awesomeness!

But really I can't decide on which one to try first in case I screw this up, and I've been saying "in a minute" for more than an hour now, but am still sitting here, reading, posting, chatting and drinking wine tonight. I won't have the C&H one ruined, I want to wear the clever one tomorrow and at the next PTA-type thingy (maybe if I get a job interview soon? with 39. great idea, right? probably should have the irony one with me then, too...). So it'll have to be the irony one on an older black shirt (already changed out the purple shirt... and the blue one is actually teal, for those who are wondering what I'm doing with a blue shirt, that's just the lighting here and teal, as purple, is always difficult for me in pics) instead of brandnew like the other two.

So here's a close up of the Calvin & Hobbes one, because that proably doesn't show up in the group shot:

And for those who are still reading this, and because I'm still here at the desk instead of ironing a certain shirt, here is the keyword part of the backside of the dictionary page which I also thoroughly enjoyed:

Please feel free to enlighten me where that "oh, snap" actually came from, I just saw the meme over and over quite a while back. I go for the smart aleck! Wink Tree, was that on purpose?

Anyway, I love this so much! I have been begging for shirts in the OWS for ever now, and this is so perfect: My style, my size, my colour, my fabric, and the perfect designs! Need to change my OWS list. Teresa, thank you so, so much! If you ever want anything I can make, or want to join the OWS and don't know who to claim (my main hangout here), drop me a pm and you'll be able to claim me for more htv (or art!) within 24 hours, I'd say.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015 03:34:32 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
September 19, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Color Splash Feathers
Everybody Poops.

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...