A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,850
Currently Running With Scissors:
306 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap Gallery  (Read 32617 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
cadet120433
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2015 12:13:51 PM »

my spot! eeek I can't wait! luckily i was out of town for a few days which kept my mind off all of the halloween goodness, but now I'm back home and can't stop thinking about what's waiting to be unwrapped!

Day 1: Woohoo! My goodies started off with 3 beautiful spiderwebs (and one sparkly spider)!

Day 2: Two cute little friends! These little ladies are adorable! They actually remind me of myself and my best friend/cousin! My parents would refer to us as "summer and winter" because she's blonde and I've got long dark hair. I think this little pair represents us well  Cheesy

sooo tiny and cute!

Day 3: EEEEEKKKKKKK! After yesterday I wasn't sure if things could get any cuter, but LOOK AT THESE! Two adorable felt brooches, featuring a friendly little bat and two super cute pumpkins. They're larger than your usual brooch, which is perfect since I plan on wearing them on my labcoat at work!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2015 09:31:40 AM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Be kind to yourself

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015 03:30:57 AM »

Edel's gallery of AWESOMENESS made by Calixita

[/color]

I couldn't trust myself to open the box before today as it would have been such a temptation, but these are my goodies all laid out

I simply adore the tags, each one is different , skulls, skeletons etc...they look briliant. It is taking me all my resistance to not rip into all of the packages...

and she sent me two lovely FQ and some tiny skull beads as an extra.

and about my partner first off let me say that she is such a liar..there is no way that this first item is a small..it must have taken ages to make and it is frigging incredible...

Day 1

fabulous fabulous countdown calendar, it not only has a brilliant paper art page for each day, but it also has a spooky quote on the back..I love this!

Day 2

Candy, amazing!! so far the salted caramels are epic, and unaccountably gone Huh the little tin is sweet and I will definitely use that for something.

if that weren't enough, there was the sweetest little necklace a kind of a skeleton angel, She is so cute! and I love the colours. And there is a gorgeous crow bookmark. As with all of the packages, epic gift tags.

Day 3

this is gorgeous, a crocheted peace lily for my mexican DOTD corner.  Lilies are also about new starts and renewal, things have been a little tough lately and this was a perfect perfect thing to open today.

This is it in situ. lots of other swap goodies in this corner too

Day 4

now this is darling, the cutest grim reaper ever, I know he is supposed to be all grim and reaper-y. But he is so sweet, reminds me of squeak from terry pratchett. He is made of fimo and on a wire so he can be used in a plant pot...

this is him in his new home.

Day 5

I freaking love this, it was large and heavy and clinked and then I opened it...!!!

Calixita and I share a love of cocktails, so she sent me this, it is awesome and if that weren't way more than enough by itself, she added three shot glasses. It is really difficult to see in the picture, but there are sparkly skeletons on each one. I love this so much.

Day 6
I can't believe that we are almost half way through. Today is so pretty and delicate, a gorgeous skull crocheted bracelet, made from very fine yarn.

Action shot...

Day 7

I love today's haul. I was sitting drinking a cupof tea when I opened this, The mug cozy immediately got transferred to the one I was drinking out of. I wish you could feel the texture, it is so warm and soft and with more crocheted skulls on top. And if that weren't enough there is this wonderful mug rug with autumn leaves on it, so pretty.

Day 8

OK folks prepare to be the most jealous that you have ever been when you see what today brought me, Obviously my partner is generous and talented..but she has insanely clever crafting skills, look at this. This is freaking epic. I adore it!...

raven on a ouija board back ground with a key, this is just fabulous, words fail me...And the raven is glittery. I just couldn't take a good photo of it, so Calixita, if you have a good one, please upload, this is just great.

Day 9

oohhh pretty, today's goodies are pretty and delicate and currently being worn at work. A gorgeous set of necklace and earrings, beads surrounding a turqouise skull (turquoise being my very favourite)

action shots to follow.

Day 10

ack, day 10 already, but it is gorgeous a beautiful skully scarf, I love the colour and it is so soft and snuggly

I have been wearing that scarf all weekend, so cosy.

Firstly I lost my charging lead and then my phone decided that it wouldn't charge, but it is all OK now and I can add my three final-stunning- items.

Day 11

This gorgeous, gorgeous bracelet, I tried and tried to get a decent pic, but these really don't do it justice..it is so sparkly! the centre bead is a crystal skill, so pretty.

Day 12  second last day..

this wonderful teeshirt..it fits perfectly, I love the colour and it is just brilliant!!

action shot...if you look closely you can see my raven taxidermy hanging on the wall behind me..perfect spot for him,

Day 13 final day and I am feeling blue about it, this was amazing. I have been dealing with some crap in my personal life and opening these gifts every day gave me a real boost. Also my partner provided a friendly ear. A huge thank you to her.

this came today..it rocks. Mexican shrine. Unfortunately the heart and crown came loose in shipping, so I think this is the right configuration, they will be a cinch to reglue..but if you have a photo Calixita, will you post it?

I love everything about this, the colours, the poly clay flowers, teensy cut paper garland and the anatomical heart is so well done..not to mention the chair from a bottle of fizz...just wonderful

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 04:59:34 AM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love a personal swap with you.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015 08:04:56 AM »

I apologize for the size of my pictures, and that they are on their sides.  It took me an hour to figure out how to post pictures w/my son's lap top.  The hard drive gave out on my lap top a few days ago.  I knew how to do everything on my lap top.  The tablet my husband won from work, and gave to me, wouldn't let me load pictures here.  Sigh.  Rantyhippie, I sent you a message.  Now you know what I was tea dying rantyhippie.  It was the prim witch doll.  Wink
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015 08:09:27 AM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Thimbles71
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015 08:30:57 AM »

I just love those bat applique pillows!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whistley
Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015 08:43:51 AM »

Scaries?! Smarties are my favorite candy ever! Yummy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

Re:
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015 08:53:08 AM »

I am loving the advent calendars and those cute bat pillows!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015 09:30:59 AM »

I apologize for the size of my pictures, and that they are on their sides.  It took me an hour to figure out how to post pictures w/my son's lap top.  The hard drive gave out on my lap top a few days ago.  I knew how to do everything on my lap top.  The tablet my husband won from work, and gave to me, wouldn't let me load pictures here.  Sigh.  Rantyhippie, I sent you a message.  Now you know what I was tea dying rantyhippie.  It was the prim witch doll.  Wink

Yeah, sorry about that, I opened the wrong package. My son pulled the labels off some of them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
mom2em
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2015 12:06:15 PM »

Day 1: a package for each of my girls--cute bat stuffies, nerds (which they loved), paint kits (they both did theirs right away), pencils, perler bead kits.

Day 2: candy and cupcake decorating kit (pic coming soon)

Day 3: pumpkin washcloth, brown sugar pumpkin pie face scrub, pumpkin spice chapstick.

Day 4: wreath

Day 5: pencil case full of fun scrapbooking supplies.

Day 6: my first hoopla!

Day 7: toys for our dogs and cats

Day 8: Basket full of cute little pumpkins

Day 9: washcloths

Day 10: owl jewelry

Day 11: scarf

Day 12: banner made from a book

Day 13: miniature scene
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 11:15:01 AM by mom2em » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
whatthepuck
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2015 12:47:24 PM »

Love the flip book.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015 12:26:23 PM by whatthepuck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2015 02:23:12 PM »

"and about my partner first off let me say that she is such a liar..there is no way that this first item is a small..it must have taken ages to make"

Okay, maybe not a small as far as time spent, but it was such fun to make!

So many goodies to enjoy!  Loving Ludi's embroidery (as always!) and the cute altered tin and the stuffed bats!  Fabulous pillows and yummy candy!  I just have to get thru my work night and then I'll open my next item when I get home!  (It'll technically be tomorrow by then!  Hee Hee!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...