A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
242 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap Gallery  (Read 31797 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Thimbles71
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015 05:25:35 PM »

My packages from Bow and Sparrow arrived!  YAY!  Look at all the Halloween fun!

Day One!  YAY!  How fantastic is this hoopla?  VERY.  VERY.  I love it!

Day TWO!  This great bunting!  And a jar of gorgeous potpourri!

Day THREE!  Really snazzy jar filled with chocolate eyeballs and these fantastic coasters that I'm totally in love with!

Day FOUR!  An adorable, adorable, adorable throw pillow cover with a great bowl for my kittens and treats for them, too!  They will be so excited at snack time!

Day FIVE!  Lovely painted candlestick holders complete with Halloween tapers!  So lovely!  Already up on my mantle. Smiley

Day SIX!  I think this might be my favorite so far.  I have such a love for practical items!  Two hand towels and a pot holder!

Day SEVEN!  Smiley  Snazzy mug rug and instant VIA pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks!  These are delicious!

Day EIGHT!  Great little Halloween hair ties.  So fun!  And a really cool mini coffin and these great polymer clay bat earrings.  SO freaking cool.

Day NINE!  Snazzy, snazzy supply day!  Great Halloween ribbon, stamping blanks and number and letter stamps!  And some great smelling soap petals, too!

Day TEN!  Goodness, how did we get to day ten already?  GEESH!  Today was a really fun one!  A great little half-apron!  I just love it!  Snazzy little wooden spoon and a pumpkin cookie cutter to go with it.  Just so fun!  The little animals dressed up as Halloween ghouls and goblins is so freaking cute!

Day ELEVEN!  A hodgepodge of awesomeness!  Complete with Frankenstein monster gift bag!  Embroidery supplies, fantastic pumpkin pin cushion with a spool stem!  Fantastic pumpkin felt needle book, too!  Such cool stuff.  Smiley

Day TWELVE!  Today's special gift was a gorgeous, gorgeous wreath!  I'm going to put it up on my front door!  I haven't done that yet, so I don't have an appropriate action shot, but I will try to do that soon.  It'll go up on my front door tomorrow.  It's really lovely.

Day THIRTEEN!  I'm late, I'm late!  But, yesterday, I got the coolest haunted house/bird feeder!  It needed a little repair gluing, but nothing that wasn't easy enough to sort out!  Check out how awesome this is!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2015 02:19:08 PM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015 09:21:59 PM »

Singing me, me, me!  My Halloween hoard from rantyhippie:

Day 1: Adorable little spooky/haunted house that came w/an electric tea light, so that it lights up.  Love it!

Day 2: A cute pumpkin box that made me smile.  Inside a sheer spider web cowel?

Day 3: Cross stitch witch.  I so admire cross stitching.  My eyes have gotten too bad to do it anymore.
Day 4: Another cute cross stitch, a sparkly soft headband, and a necklace.  I'm loving the soft headband.  I can't wear hard headbands, they give me a headache.
Day 5: Felt pumpkin coaster
Day 6: Owl decorations.  I love owls!  My husband, not so much.  But, that's another story.  Wink

Day 7: Another cute cross stitch, "Things that go bump in the night" ghosties.

Day 8:Halloween oven mitt and 2 hot pads that will be used all year round and much appreciated

Day 9: Cute Happy Halloween pumpkin hoopla

Day 10: Say Boo! A fabulous cross stitch

Day 11: A cute wooden scarecrow.  

Day 12: Cute boo sign

Sadly, the last day, day 13: 2 pairs of uber cute socks!  I love cute socks.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 10:55:14 AM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lo{ve}
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015 10:47:14 PM »

My Halloween gifts from Scarlet_nights go here!

Everything together:

Day 1: a Dia De Los Muertos necklace! It seems to have come apart in shipping but it looks like I can put it back together.

Day 2: a kitchen oven towel

Day 3: a Chapstick holder, I believe. Is this right scarlet_nights?

Day 4: 2 necklace pendants. I am really loving the rib cage one, I already put it on a chain, I'll try to get an action shot soon

Day 5: a key fob

Day 6: a kitchen towel

Day 7: checkbook holder

Day 8: a butterfly mit

Day 9: a casserole carrier

Day 10: reusable bag

Day 11: orange earrings

Day 12: card holder

Day 13: an apron. I'm going to get an action shot to post!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015 01:41:56 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2015 10:06:05 AM »

All of my goodies from EdelC!

Some fun and fancy straws as extras (we share a love of cocktail hour!)

There was also some chocolate but that is long gone!  Hee Hee!

Day 1:
an awesome skeleton fabric pouch containing Halloween cookie cutters!!  The pouch is going straight to my craft corner to help me organize!  I love the fabric!

Day 2
on Day 2, I found the cutest skull pouch.  
And when opened, it contained sweet vintage Halloween magnets and more chocolate.  Yum!  It''s as if you knew that the other chocolate bars had already been consumed!   Grin

Day 3

I asked for some mini ornaments for my small Halloween tree and boy, did EdelC deliver!!!!
First up is a wonderful trick or treat bag!

Mmmmmm!  Candy!  and a pumpkin carving knife!
Then I opened a wonderful Dia de los Muertos ornament!

Such lovely designs painted on the face, glittery eyes and white teeth!  I love it!
And last to be opened but I think it's my favorite is a wonderfully detailed haunted house!

A cute ghost is peeking out the front window.

And a bloody trail out the back door to a fresh grave!  The roof came a bit loose in transit but a bit of glue will fix that easy peasy.
Here's my decorated tree!

I'm definitely getting into a Halloween mood now!!!

Day 4 (already!?)

Another awesome pouch!  (these pouches are going to help me get more organized, something I really need!!)  I adore the Mexican skull on the flowery background!  It even has skulls inside!

And inside, 2 fabulous bangle bracelets with skull charms!  I love their funky look!

My goodness, I love this swap!

Day 5
I'm opening my presents promptly when I get home form my evening shift job!  It's technically first thing in the morning at 1am!   Grin

Today, I unwrapped a wonderful little shrine!!  I love miniature things!
A wonderful graveyard scene crawling with sweet spiders!  I have a mild obsession with old cemeteries!

close up.  I love the spooky moon in the background!

The pedestal and the back are decorated with spiderwebs!

It has taken up residence next to my festive Halloween tree!

Day 6

Day 6 answers the question:  whatever happened to Count Dracula?

I unwrapped an elegant coffin.

Once opened, a dapperly attired skeleton with a wicked stake in his heart and a rope of garlic to prevent his return to un-natural life!!  So so cool!!

Day 7

I opened the most beautiful spooky bunting tonight!  

and it's 2 sided!  on the other side, anatomical hearts!

(forgive the pictures. My living room is currently in flux!)
Truly beautiful!  And once I get my living room in order, it will have a better setting!

Day 8

My cup runneth over with awesome pouches!!!

This one is perfect for taking projects to work!  I love the colors!!  Day of the Dead skulls never fail to make me smile!!

Day 9

Today's package was soft and when I opened it - behold!!

fabulous pillow covers!

Such wonderful crow and feather images!  I'm in love.  Please tell us how you created them, Edel.  I'm assuming you printed the fabric yourself and it's beautifully done.  I should dig out my iron to do them justice but frankly it's too late right now and I was in a hurry to show them off!  I love the beautiful crows and these will be on display year round, not just in the Halloween season!  They work so well in the brown and green colors of my living room!

Day 10

More Dia de los Muertos goodness!!!  Today I opened a beautiful table runner!!

This picture shows off the back as well as the cool skeleton images.  So colorful!
The only shot of my new table runner that the cat didn't completely ruin!

Day 11

I got the most fantastic painting for Day 11!  Edel recreated a wonderful image of Nosferatu from my Pinterest.  I love it so much!!

I love his ratty face and creepy long fingers and the blood splatters at the bottom!  He is so awesome!  You've got mad skills, EdelC!!

Day 12

Almost over!!   Cry  
Today I opened a fantastically sweet tshirt adorned with Jack Skellington!  It's wonderful!  So soft too!  

Day 13

Alas, the last day!  But I've enjoyed opening such wonderful presents over these last 13 days!
And today's is wonderful!
A beautiful and spooky handmade journal!

It's made out of soft, buttery suede and has such lovely, curious eyes peering out at me!
Inside:  

and the back:

I love the patchwork!  And the paper inside is wonderfully thick!  What a wonderful way to close out this fabulous swap!!!  Thank you so much, EdelC!!  You've been such a fantastic partner for this swap!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 09:55:45 AM by calixita » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2015 04:50:53 PM »

Here's my goodies from gotgrey!

Day one, a prim-style witch. We call her Wanda, she is sitting on the couch. :

Ok, my son ripped the labels off some of my things in the box. I hope this is what I was supposed to open on day one, because it is epic. It is wall art! Glitter moons and bats! I love it!

And it was wrapped in this, a Halloween throw that my son loves and won't give back to me.

day three is this cute prim black doggie!

Day 4 is a cute wreath:

Day 5 is a cute cat on a halloween pillow:

day 6:

Day 7:

day 8:

day 9:

day 10, a painting inspired by my etsy favorites:

day 11 is a mixed media owl painting:

day 12 is a cute terrarium with a skeletal cat!:

Day 13 is a haunted gumball machine:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 06:47:04 AM by rantyhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
scarlet_nights
You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a [email protected]$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015 01:37:30 PM »

Mine! Mine! Mine! *as sung by Radcliff in Pocahontas*

All of my packages. I love the papers she used for the tags.

Day 1

The cutest Coffin pin cushion. A great addition to my pin cushion collection.

Day 2

Hair bow and some fun buttons.

Day 3

An amazing assortment of needle felting stuffs. I can't wait to try doing the ghost.

Day 4

Oh my Gods! I win! I got the best pressie yet. I literally went "AHHHH!" and bounced when I opened it. My hubby is so jealous.

Day 5

The cutest mug rug. I am in LOVE with this fabric and want some now.

Day 6

Wonderful embroidery floss.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015 05:18:02 PM by scarlet_nights » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015 07:53:13 AM »

Whistley's Gallery of Halloween Treats from Sweetyetevil

I waited to open the box until day one because one of the items wasn't wrapped so it became day 1. Smiley

All together

Day 1

I love all things Disney and this Nightmare Before Christmas/Halloween pillow is perfect! I've been snuggling with it all morning. I love it!

Day 2

A cork Mickey Pumpkin (I'm calling it a pumpkin)! It was wrapped in the Disney Halloween fabric. Fun!

Day 3

A cute Halloween Kitty box filled with cold process vanilla bourbon soap. It smells great and is cute to boot!

Day 4

Coasters! I think they look like spooky tree branches.

Day 5

I'm dying over this one. I mentioned that I love all things Disney. When it comes to Halloween I'm all about the Haunted Mansion. I even have the Hitchhiking Ghosts peeking out of my home's windows for our decorations. This amazing plate says "Gracey Manor Hitchhikers", has my favorite ghosts on it and is my favorite color! I adore it!
It was wrapped in the cute stripey fabric. Smiley

Day 6
(Tilt your head for a better view.)
Wrapped in this nifty little coffin is a playful little ghost swinging on a swing! It's a necklace and it glows in the dark! Love it!

Day 7

It's a poisoned apple. THE poisoned apple. Snow White's poisoned apple! I am so excited!
My new Halloween shelf is filling up with amazing things! And there's still more days to go!

Day 8

A very cool painted ceramic pumpkin! I love it!

Day 9

A sweet BOO wall/door decoration. This is not its final display place, just the first hook I had available. Smiley

Day 10

A Bat-Mickey mug! And paint pens so I can make my own ceramic mugs and plates and things. I'm so excited and with Christmas coming I have plans for these.

Day 11

A cork board covered with Disney Halloween fabric! I have some Halloween Disney pins that are going to be displayed on this. Love it!

Day 12

I love the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland and with this bracelet I can show it off! Each link is a picture of one of my favorite Mansion ghosts. So perfect!

Day 13
And on our final day 2 presents. (Tilt your head to the right.)

A Nightmare Before Christmas zipper pouch! I'm a bag nut and I love it!

And a patchwork Halloween bag! Did I mention I'm a bag nut? Love it!

Thank you Sweetyetevil for a wonderful swap. Even though our tastes are different you knocked every item out of the park! Thanks again and Happy Halloween!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 08:07:58 PM by Whistley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015 04:04:15 PM »

I received today

DAY 1
JoyfulClover made me a lovely skully jewelry set! I love the colors!

DAY 2
Today I got dark Halloween colored nail polish. I love to paint my nails and haven't heard of the brand before!

DAY 3
The most amazingly amazing sugar skull. I love the technique she used. It appears to be Mod Podged stickers or papers. I am going to use this in the future since I can't draw or paint well

And in its new home

DAY 4
A sugar skull tray and the coolest coasters ever! I adore the black and gold

DAY 5
Two altered kitchen towels. I love the colors!!

DAY 6
Some goodies for my kiddos and cute ornaments for my tree. I will try to get them put up tonight and get an action shot.

Here is an action shot with the ornaments from Joyfulclover, some I received from quaggy last year, and a tree skirt I got in the stocking swap last year.

DAY 7
This amazing Rug!!!  It's so fabulous! Is it stenciled

Since I will be out of town until late Sunday night I cheated and opened the next few days early.

DAY 8
A sweet sugar skull cookie and skully washi tape.

DAY 9
Oh my goodness!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! It's a shawl!!! I have no words for how wonderfully beautiful this is!!!

DAY 10
I got my own Booozy gift! Love this flask!

DAY 11
Oh another super fabulous gift! I LOVE this shirt. My daughter is probably going to try to steal it!

DAY 12
This is the most amazing and awesome bag!!! Joyfulclover has outdone herself in this swap. My package pales in comparison

DAY 13
OMG!!!!! Look at this fabulous Edward Gorey shrine with the Gashlycrumb Tinies!!!!!

Each tiny even represents a letter of my name!

Thank you for an amazing package JoyfulClover! It was amazing and so thoughtful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Re:
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015 01:27:18 PM »

Received yesterday!

Day 1
Totally awesome bunting.  Love this

Day 2
This adorable hoop! I love it!

Day 3
More fantastic bunting!

Day 4
Awesome note cards with candy corns! I love candy corn!

Day 5
The coolest blood splatter soap! Love it

Day 6
Yummy flavored lip balm!

Day 7
Handpainted socks! So cool!

Day 8
Totally awesome wine cork pumpkin.  So neat!

Day 9
Witch hat coasters.  So soft and lovely!

Day 10
More hand painted socks! Love!

Day 11
Adorable sequin candy corn framed art

Day 12
Don't make me poison your food hoop! This is fabulous!

Day 13
The most amazing, fabulous shirt! She made this for me and it fits perfectly.  Sorry I didn't get a full body shot but you can still see it.

Thanks for an amazing swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
gala_apples
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015 03:05:34 PM »

My pile of loot from crazyda79- so eclectically wrapped!

Day One- A ducttape pen and blood splatter paper

Day Two- spider ornament

Day Three- The first Sookie Stackhouse book, and a bunch of cool bookmarks. Good choice! I've watched the first four seasons of Trueblood, but haven't read the series.

Day Four- Zombie ornament! I don't have a halloween tree, but I have a zombie shrine, so I'll hang it there.

Day Five- skeleton art and two sheets of 9x9 paper.

Day Six- a magnet, a hair clip, and three buttons.

Day Seven- creepy foggy night moon painting.

Day Eight- jewellry bits for me to cobble together! The tiny little zombie man charm is my favourite.

Day Nine- felt covered frame

Day Ten- a very cool, bloody wreath.

Day Eleven- zombie sign

Day Twelve- the soap is this amazing cherry/fruit punch scent, and the lipchap is butterscotch. I can't stop sniffing the soap Cheesy

Day Thirteen- amazing TM Patches, I told her I loved this Murderdolls song about zombies and look at these lyrics!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015 03:51:08 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken
@Home This Weekend: Autumn Wreath
September 11, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...