A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
344 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft My Playlist Swap (Sign ups to 9/1/14, send by 10/1/15)  (Read 11298 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2015 09:06:47 PM »

whoop!! Partners!!! minor stalking done. googling/youtubing songs starts tomorrow.

I also think you should have a partner RA... Did you not match up well? I hope you can figure out a way to get a partner out of it! even a round robin style thing... (a sends to b who sends to c who sends to a)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wrote a book!!! A book on spinning! You can find it here: The Trifecta of Hand Spun Yarn
 website with links to everything!

Keep c-ster going
facebook
RovingAnarchist
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015 06:17:42 AM »

Meh. Partners are done. I'm just really grateful that emilywilde changed her mind about international shipping. The whole thing would have fallen apart if she hadn't!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I carry a bag that says FREE KNITTING LESSONS on my daily transit commute, & give a little hands-on tutorial to anyone who asks. They get a starter kit with needles, enough cotton yarn to make a plain dishcloth and a set of instructions. Swaps/donations for materials welcome!
crafty_cool
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015 02:00:05 PM »

I got my partner and I already know some of the songs they like Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
emilywilde
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015 08:08:36 PM »

I finally got to sit down and listen to some of my partners favorite songs (some WEAVER and Dar Williams, very good!), and I have some pretty good ideas of what to make... still stalking and brainstorming though... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roler
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015 09:09:56 PM »

Yay, so glad you like it! Let me know if you'd like to know what any particular songs/lines mean. Smiley

And I went through your song swap pinterest board as well, and have a couple of ideas forming already! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
crafty_cool
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015 02:31:10 PM »

I have some ideas of what to make, going to get some supplies tomorrow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_cool
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015 05:47:44 PM »

I got more supplies today and did one project so far
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2015 06:12:30 AM »

OK, pretty sure I know exactly what I'm gonna do now; just gotta go out and get materials for it to get started!

Also, this isn't about crafting but I am still so giddy I just want to share and since you all are music fans I'm sharing it here!

I just went to a concert on Friday. The group was V6, not on my list, but I've also been a huge fan of theirs for over 10 years, and have gone to countless concerts... but these were the best seats I've EVER had to see them (in Osaka-Jo Hall, which seats about 10,000 people, but we were in the arena, right next to a big catwalk and between two main stages, so we were only about 10 feet from the guys at the closest and not much farther than that for a huge portion of the show!!).  My favorite member, Sakamoto Masayuki, saw me early on and smiled and waved at me several times during the show, which already had me on cloud nine (at these types of concerts it's typical for fans in Japan to carry uchiwa, large stiff paper fans with the names of their favorite members on them so the members know which people are their own fans specifically, so he knew I was there for him!).  Then, toward the end of the show, he looked me right in the eye, and threw his official tour towel right at me!  I am a total clutz, but my good friend with me leaped up and snatched it out of the air for me!!  I am ECSTATIC and will probably frame the towel!!  It's super cute too - paisley with little logos hidden throughout it saying V6 and 20th anniversary (of their debut as a group). 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2015 07:23:28 AM »

Sounds like an epic night, Roler!!!

Still thinking. still listening. I've got the list of songs stickied to my laptop, so when I have time I can youtube them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wrote a book!!! A book on spinning! You can find it here: The Trifecta of Hand Spun Yarn
 website with links to everything!

Keep c-ster going
facebook
emilywilde
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2015 10:27:51 AM »

Wowza Roler, what a sweet experience!
I have pretty much everything planned out so far, all I need to do is look for just the right materials!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...