A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 321,159
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 117 (August 2015)  (Read 9251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

rscowtown
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: July 27, 2015 08:04:01 AM »

GALLERY & DISCUSSION LINK for round(s) 116, 117 & 118 go to gallery CLICK HERE

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rscowtown
Sign-up date range: 8/01/2015---8/31/2015
Claim date range 8/01/2015---8/31/2015 (some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING...
1) When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.

2) When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.

3) NEW!!!! We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board--so that we know you're still here with us Smiley  Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren't in the swap during the first 2 weeks).

If you post:  "I'm still here but swamped with work!" that's ok! If you want to post a big rambling note about what you did during the week, that's ok too. Don't forget to comment on the lovely items folks are receiving from their claims!

Did you make something that you'd just love to make again? Post it in the discussion and suggest that mebby someone add it to their wish list so you mebby could claim them! I have lots of paint and brushes left over from when I taught One Stroke Painting classes (am a certified One Stroke Painting Instructor). Some of those brushes and paints are begging for a new home cuz they don't like sitting in my storage rooms down in the store. Hint hint! Want some brushes or acrylic paints? now you can add that to your wish list.

Go ahead, check out your excess or duplicate things, mention them in this swap's discussion board and perhaps they too will soon be winging their way to a new home where they will be used!

Let's keep the discussions going and maybe growing--ideas for some games we can do in the discussion/gallery board? I would be more than happy to supply some prizes!

These 2 required PM's are part of communication and are used when giving feedback for participating in this swap.

If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer: rscowtown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 117 {August 2015}
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Are you a Friend of Craftster?

5. How many claims are you allowed? (New swappers--this would be your very first swap ever--1 claim; those who have been in swaps before--2 claims; Friends of Craftster--3 claims)

6. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

7. Do you understand that you should post at once a week in the discussion thread?

Any questions? Or Suggestions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (rscowtown) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.  
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.

Unsent Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

You may claim again once you have shipped a claim but you can not have more than twice your Unsent Claim Limit outstanding at any one time.

If you are a friend of craftster you can have 3 unsent claims open at a time and no more than 6 total claims open (open meaning in transit as well as not yet sent) no matter how many have been posted. As an example, You claim 3 times, send all 3 packages, then claim 3 more times. Even when you send any or even all of those 3 claims, you can not claim again until a claim has been received. So a person can be 6 claims/3 in transit/0 received. Or 6/6/0 or 8/5/2 or 7/5/1.

If you are not a friend of craftster, you can have at most 2 claims unsent and 4 claims total between unsent and in transit. So 4/2/0 is okay or 5/3/1 or 6/4/2

If this is your first swap, You can have at most one claim in transit and one claim unsent. 2/1/0, 2/2/0, 3/1/1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US packages and receipts are required for all international packages. If you can not provide a receipt and the package does not arrive you will need to resend the package.

Feedback is given when you have sent your claim to the person you picked, and they have received it and they PM the hostess to tell them they received it AND when you have received and PM'd the hosted that you have received from the person who picked you. Example: if you claim 2 people and 3 people claim you, you must receive your 3 claims and those 2 people you claimed must receive from you.

If you have questions, please PM me! Welcome to Round 117 of the OWS!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015 09:55:17 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
rscowtown

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015 08:14:04 AM »

These hot swappers joined us in August/round #117:

1. Averia  3: 2/0/2
2. Quantumphysica  2:  2/0/2
3. underthemountain  3: 2/0/2  
4. scarlet_nights  3: 2/0/2  
5. rscowtown  3: 3/0/3
6 anna.wahnsinn  3: 3/0/3  
7. kittykill  3: 3/0/3
8. Alliekat914  3: 1/0/1  
9. flygirl88  2: 1/0/1  
10. dreadlocklove  2: 1/0/1  
11. Mlsocci74 3: 1/0/1  
12. Lo{ve}  2: 1/0/1  
13. DearBluebird  2: 2/0/2  
14. La Chapa  3: 1/0/1  
15. sheepBlue  3: 2/0/2  x
16. hayatiggs  2: 1/0/1  
17. alwaysinmyroom  3: 1/0/1  x
18. Grab a coffee  2: 2/0/1  

[name;#of claims they can have; #claims in process/ #claims in transit/ #claims received]
(3 claims is a Friend of Craftster or FOC; 2 claims is someone who has been in swaps previously; 1 claim is for newbies)
~~~~~~~~~~

August was hot so look below to see who claimed which hot swapper in round 117!

1. QP claims ----> scarlet_nights for pincushions and a surprise This claim is done PP
2. kittykill claims ----> QP for embroidery supplies received
3. anna.wahnsinn claims ----> kittykill for a mermaid skirt This claim is done PP
4. Averia claims ----> anna.wahnsinn for mugrugs and kool-aid This claim is done PP
5. anna.wahnsinn claims ----> Averia for secret doll related stuff This claim is done PP
6. rscowtown claims ----> anna.wahnsinn for some cross stitch patterns This claim is done PP
7. flygirl88 claims ----> rscowtown for postcards with bible verses on them This claim is done PP
8. dreadlocklove claims ----> flygirl88 for supplies This claim is done PP
9. Averia claims ----> dreadlocklove for a kusadama This claim is done PP
10. DearBluebird claims ----> Averia for blue and white inchies This claim is done PP
11. scarlet_nights claims ----> DearBluebird for supplies This claim is done PP
12. rscowtown claims ----> scarlet_nights for 2 books from her Amazon wish list and some sewing goodies This claim is done PP
13. Dearbluebird claims ----> rscowtown for bible verse postcards and carved stamps This claim is done PP
14. rscowtown claims ----> DearBluebird for 3 surprises This claim is done PP
15. scarlet_nights claims ----> rscowtown for a "along side bed pocket thingy" This claim is done PP
16. anna.wahnsinn claims ----> scarlet_nights for dog tags and a surprise this claim is done
17. underthemountain claims ----> anna.wahnsinn for some fun jewelry from her Pinterest Dis claim is done PP
18. kittykill claims ----> UTM for some supplies from her Pinterest This claim is done
19. La Chapa claims ----> kittykill for a crochet hoopla mandala This claim is done PP
20. sheepBlue claims ----> La Chapa for jewelry inspired by her Pinterest This claim is done
21. Mlsocci74 claims ----> sheepBlue for some bead supplies This claim is done PP PP
22. Lo{ve} claims ----> Mlsocci74 for a ring dish This claim is done
23. underthemountain claims ----> Lo{ve} for felt foods from her Pinterest Dis claim is done
24. QP claims ----> UTM for minion goodies Dis claim is done too!
25. hayatiggs claims ----> QP for polymer clay jewelry This claim is done PP
26. sheepBlue claims ----> hayatiggs for jewelry inspired by her pinterest This claim is done PP
27. alwaysinmyroom claims ----> sheepBlue for a printer cover Yo! Dis has been rec'd! and LOOK at the picture!! PP
28. kittykill claims ----> aimr for a hoop for her wall This claim is done PP
29. Grab a coffee claims ----> kittykill for brooches This claim is done PP
30. Alliekat914 claims ----> Gac for supplies This claim is done PP
31. Gac claims----> Alliekat914 back for supplies This claim is done

Dis round is closed for new claimz!

~~~~~~~~~

Sent to person they claimed
Person has received the lovely items crafted especially for them
PP=pictures in chainswarm for us to drool over
Late with communication; things happen, just drop a PM to your hostess please
MIA Please contact hostess ASAP "We miss you!!"
Feedback given=you sent, you received=whooohoooo!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015 11:39:11 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015 08:14:32 AM »

scarlet_nights was the last person claimed in round 116, so she is up first in this new round Smiley

Hi! My name is Liz. I live in a tiny village in Souther Illinois called Iuka. I have 2 dogs, a dashound and pug and several cats. I got married on Halloween so still in that "newlywed" stage. I love the darker side of things, vampires, gothic, steampunk, faries. I have 115 Living Dead Dolls in my living room(if you knows what they are you get extra points) On the flipside of that I love silly things like rubber ducks, I have over 500 of them in my bathroom, garfields, domos, headgehogs and a strange obbsession with pin cusions. I want to live in the 50's. Love everything about that decade and collect just about anything from it. I love to read and history is fascinating to me. I know lots of pointless facts and enjoy reading trivia and fact books like uncle johns bathroom readers. I enjoy playing cards and card games like munchkins. I absolutly love tattoos, i have 4 and am in the prosses of saving up for my next one.

I love jewel tones, red/black combo, purple, blue, silver. I dislike pastels, gold and white. No allergys.
                                      *Crafted*
*Anything fro my pinterest is always awesome  http://pinterest.com/scarlet_nights/
 *Anything Harley Quinn

*anything oscar the grouch

NEW * Fairy doors for my garden

*anything muppet, animal, miss piggy, kermit so on and so on
*pin cushion
*anything hedgehog

*Steampunk or pinup or vintage (anything 1950s styles or earlier) style pendants
 *Living Dead Dolls art, jewlery, basicly if it has a LDD on it I love it
*Squeaky dog toys
*Cat toys, anykind really my cats like to tear stuff up
 *Gothic or steampunk wall art (I like the art of victoria francis, jessica drake, amy brown, nene thomas, fernanda brussi)
*a hoopla for my hoopla wall
*tattoo art
* dashound or pug stuffie
*pin up or burseque art
*I want to learn to needle felt so a needle felt kit would be awsome!
*pretty hair dodads, I like feathers, flowers, and leaves, headband, clip or comb is fine

*A plushie Lois Lane, Lex, or Modern Superboy (apparently there is a difference) for the husband to go with his roughly 2 foot superman pillow (dosnt have to be the same size)

*anything Airforce, husband is a vet
 * A modern Superboy shirt for the husband size 2-3x
*a poppet

*I love Tim Burton especially Corpse Bride so anything related to that

*a suprise!

*Supplies*
*any cute fabric (sushi, swirls,tattoo, pinups, vintage) preffer quilters cotton but open to any fabric
*patterns for bags, aprons, neat stuff
*fusable fleece

*insul-brite

*a girft card for Hobby Lobby or JoAnns

*Half ball covered buttons size 30 and 45
*poppet making supplies, eyes(love the eyes from suncatcher.com), cool yarn for hair, poppet fabric which is really hard to find around here, eyelashes I can never find nice eyelashes
*any vintage lace or notions
*good jump rings for chainmaille

*Rubber rings for chainmaille

*colored rings for chainmaille
http://www.bluebuddhaboutique.com/supplies/anodized/coloredjumprings/

*different colors and patterns of ducktape I make duck tape flowers and the different patterns make for interesting flowers

*Steampunk ephemera--gears, bits for jewelry making

NEW * A Nifty Knitter for my MIL, she wants to learn to use one

NEW * E6000

NEW * The small canning jars. The ones for jelly I think.
http://www.amazon.com/Ball-Jar-Crystal-Quilted-4-Ounce/dp/B00B80TK2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437106870&sr=8-1&keywords=small+canning+jars

or
http://www.amazon.com/Ball-1440061162-Collection-Brushed-4-Count/dp/B000V5KVDU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1437106870&sr=8-5&keywords=small+canning+jars

NEW* Cotton yarn for washcloths and dishtowels

NEW* buttons! love vintage ones but any kind

*embroidery thread, the more unusual colors, metalic, varigated, glow in the dark, and white and black are always good

*thread, any color but white and black mostly

NEW* double fold bias tape, any color. I need 3 packages of the same color for one project I do often but even single packs would be great

*plastic bobbins to fit a brother sewing machine

NEW * Sewing machine needles

*sheets! I use them to make clothes as they are wider and cheaper than yards of fabric. Used is fine, vintage is better. Please no stripes or white.(White with a pattern is fine)

*Scrapbook paper in the
 Steampunk Debutant series or similar
http://www.g45papers.com/products/steampunk-debutante-category

*Life magazines from the 50's and older

*Vintage clothes from the 50's and older. Would die over a flapper dress

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

*Any sublime stitching transfers, really love the pin up, flapper ones

* candle making supplies, wax, molds, scents, wicks

*Serger thread, any color but white and black especially 4 of each color if possible

*Doll stands for my poppets
* A pasta rolling machine for poly clay
*Any poly clay or poly clay supplies. Really need a new roller and cutter
* A button making machine
* I collect vintage sewing books, 60's or earlier
                                                                     *Books*

* The Embroidery Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden

* The Embroiderer's Handbook by Margie Bauer

*Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection: 400+ Easy Embroidery Designs by Aimee Ray

*Embroidered Effects: Projects and Patterns to Inspire Your Stitching (Sublime Stitching) by Jenny Hart

*Sewing for Plus Sizes: Creating Clothes that Fit and Flatter by Barbara Deckert
I also have a lot of books on my amazon wishlist

Used is fine for all books

*Extras*
 * Anything from my Amazon wish list http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_wishlist_btn

*candy is always good, especially if your from a differnt country

*my husband is obbsessed with comics so anything from the dc universe especially superman for him would be nice, me personally I love Harley Quinn

NEW * Flower seeds or bulbs. I live in zone 6

* I collect buttons like these http://www.blackjackinc.com/browseproducts/1-1-2--Round--Button----I-steal-boyfriends-But-I-forget-where-I-put-them..HTML
(love happy bunny and meanie doodles)

*legos

*trivia books like Uncle Johns Bathroom readers. PM me for the ones I have

*Some little something that has your state or country on it (name,picture whatever) I want to start collecting a little dodad from the different places my swap partners are from

Read more: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=439827.20#ixzz3hZFJW0Kr
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015 05:54:15 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015 04:46:28 PM »

I claim scarlet_nights for pincushions and a surprise!

My name is Agnes, and I'm an Art History student from Belgium! I am allergic to dust and lactose, I have no pets, and I don't smoke.

I'm obsessed with an avid fan of the Silmarillion (and everything Tolkien, really). I also like the Portal games, and Alice in Wonderland. I love cats, crows/ravens, clocks, eyes, hands, surrealism, macabre, bizarre, Lolita-cute and sciency/steampunky things.
My favorite colors are black, red (blood red, burgundy, etc... no earthy, rusty tones though), and royal blue. I like pillows, interesting jewelry, strange/unusual home decor, fabric (preferably silky/velvety/satiny types), beads, charms, embroidery the list is virtually endless! For most things, erring on the side of gothic/dark style tends to be a foolproof strategy for me; that way itll definitely fit with the rest of my stuff ^_^

I have made a board for this swap: http://www.pinterest.com/quantumphysica/the-wish-list/ but do check out the rest of my boards if you want a better idea of what kind of person I am. I tried my best to put many different kinds of crafty items on this list, but if necessary I'll add more/different things.

If you want to make me something wearable and need my measurements, just send me a message!

Sewn/Knitted/Crocheted Items: Wearables

- A cape. Yeah, I know. Big wish. I'd love to have a long, black hooded cape, something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585562/ or this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585568/

- Knitted fingerless gloves, preferably black or red, or somehow fandom themed. (Something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586512/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938742229/?)

- A hood/scarf with cat ears. (Something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585519/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585523/? Cheshire Cat colors would be awesome, but I'd already be overjoyed with a plain black one!)

- A ruffled cravat/jabot (something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585583/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585576/)

- A vintage style ruffled apron (like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938941052/ )

- Ruffled lolita/gothic cuffs or fingerless gloves (like these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586522/ or these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/289637819758854287/ or anything in that genre)

- A Dont Panic towel bag. (Like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938688134/)

- A quote scarf, like this one, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938648241/ maybe with the Oath of Fanor (I can provide a link with the full text of the Oath if necessary!) or quotes from GLaDOS in Portal, or Cave Johnsons Lemon Speech

- A corset belt/waist cincher. It doesnt actually have to be boned or anything, just have the corset lacing in front. Leather, pvc, plain fabric as long as its black Ill love and wear it! I can take any measurement you may need. (Something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938654984/)

- A clock bag (Something like this? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938862661/)

- Crochet power cord scarf (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304940873114/ )

Sewn/Knitted/Crocheted Items: Miscellaneous

- Decorative pillows (or just pillow cases, I can stuff them myself if necessary). I hope to amass a pillow heap on my bed... ^^ I have a ton more pillow ideas on my Pinterest, but here are a couple examples:
   A Portal inspired one like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585660/
   A book pillow, I would really love a Silmarillion one! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586047/
   A Celtic knot http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938648234/
   LOTR inspired http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586029/
   Puzzle pieces http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585992/
   Happy molecule http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938742440/
   Teacups http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938742446/
   Pill-shaped https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938862686/

(Really. Check my Pinterest. Most of the pins on my wish swap board are pillows. I *seriously* love pillows.)

- A notebook cover, A5 sized. (Something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585573/ or anything in that genre. Would be great if it was removable though, so I could take out the notebook when its full and reuse the cover.)

- A pillow cover/throw blanket/potholder/(anything really) with Fanor's and/or Fingolfin's heraldic device on it. (The devices are these, for Fanor http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586644/ and Fingolfin http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586650/)

- A sleep mask (something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938674867/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938671239/) Please no scratchy fabrics or felt!

- A zippered purse organizer

- Clothes for my dolls. (ask for measurements) 

T-Shirts

I have a lot of Silmarillion- and LOTR-themed T-shirts pinned; anything like those would be awesome. (No crewneck please)

Other Items: Jewelry

- A gothic choker (something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585590/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585594/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585596/)

- An elven circlet

- Tolkien-inspired jewelry
   Silmarillion Heraldry (like these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938655014/ or these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938827766/)
   Eye of Sauron (like this one, maybe? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586262/)
   Maedhros on Thangorodrim (because obviously, I am a bad person. xD) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938802644/

- Cyberpunk-y jewelry (in this style, maybe?  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938654908/ )

- Elven earcuffs (Maybe like these? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938654840/)

- Any and all polymer clay miniature food jewelry. No examples, as I have yet to find a piece that I don't love!

Other Items: Miscellaneous

- Old school laboratory glassware (It might not be ideal for shipping, but it cant hurt to ask, right? I use them as vases/home dcor.)

- Any and all copies of The Silmarillion, in any language. I collect them. (Yes, I'm a strange person. If you have one lying around or see one in a thrift shop, know youd do me a great favor, especially if it's not in English.)

- A Sharpie coffee cup (like this one with the One Ring verse http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586188/ or a Dr Seuss themed one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938743201/ or any with a quote/theme I like)

- Posters and wall art. I love old movie posters, framed embroidery, fandom related things, art prints, enlarged book covers, dictionary page prints almost anything! (Think stuff like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586231/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585545/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938586565/ or Just check my Pinterest! I constantly add posters/wall art that tickled my fancy ^^)

- A book clutch. (Something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585772/ or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585768/)

- Cookie cutters shaped like hands (Something like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938591920/)

- A simple leather/pleather body harness (something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938654929/)

Non-Specific

You simply cannot go wrong with anything

- Tolkien-themed (preferably Silmarillion, if this list hasnt shown you already how completely and utterly obsessed I am with it)

- Alice in Wonderlandthemed

- Portal-themed (Especially companion cubes, they are the cutest ^^)

Just check my Pinterest swap board, I have pinned so many items with these themes, too much to mention each thing separately

Supplies

- Fabric. Large pieces, scraps, and everything in between is welcome! More specifically you can please me with:
   Black and red velvet
   Silky/satiny fabric in red, orange, gold, yellow, bright royal blue, silver, and soft silvery blue. (This is all for one project, an applique pillow. Scrappy pieces are ok; the whole thing is only going to be 12x12inch when completed anyway.)
   Middle-Earth/Tolkien/LOTR themed fabric
   Sciency fabric (think equations, molecules, books, graphs, periodic table, number pi, etc)
   Portal-themed fabric, especially the cutesy kind with companion cubes
   Alice in Wonderland fabric, especially the kind with the original/vintage illustrations from the book
   Doctor Who themed fabric
   Escher-esque/optical illusion printed fabric
   Clocks and gears
   Space/galaxy prints
   Black leather/pleather

- Embroidery supplies (colorful thread, an embroidery hoop, etc.)

- Oil-based Sharpie pens (the type you can use to write on ceramics!)

- Charms. I have some pretty specific wishes here because I hope to make a themed bracelet and I have been unable to find these around here.
   Hand charm (something like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585884/)
   Hammer charm (something like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585888/)
   Bow charm (something like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585898/)
   Arrow charm (something like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938585899/)
(Especially the hand charm is impossible to find here, there is not a single Belgian seller who has them!)

- Toppled square cabochon bases (like these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938743724/, squares with a ring on one of the corners. It would be awesome if you could also find transparent dome thingies to go with them, like these but matching in size with the bases: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304938743805/)

Thanks a lot for claiming me! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015 09:47:46 AM »

I claim Quantumphysica for embroidery supplies.

1st claim, none sent, none in transit, none received

Hi everybody! My name is Pam and I live in the great Pacific Northwest with my hubby and 4 dogs, Lola (17), Jujube (16), Pete(8ish) and Iggy (4ish) I work for Craftster part time and I am a freelance writer. When I'm not wrangling the pups and hubs, I love going to the rodeo, I love anything vintage up till 1960. Candy and beach colors are my favorites. We are residing our house now, but even with that, my decor for the summer is rodeo and beach. Fall is all about Halloween and Winter is alpine chalet.

Anything from my pinterest is up for grabs.
http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/

Things I would love:
Amigurimi jack russell
ring http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
bird house/feeder
dolls: http://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/dolls-i-want/
This sign for my front door: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780507141590/
Bloomers
camera case for small point and click camera
Anything Jack Russell related
Anything Iggy or Pete related (chi and min pin)
This little house: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780510167292/
washable dog pee pads
Fairy house out of altoid tin or tiny pot
Anything to do with Universal or 1950's monster/scifi
Anything to do with rodeo or cowgirls
coffee cozies
placemats
Tablecloth for a round table
Embroidery hoopla for my little town (farm animals, circus theme, people)
Brooches
Suncatcher/wind chimes
Weather stopper for door
mug rug
crochet hoopla mandala like these:
http://lifemadecreations.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-bit-of-crochet.html
http://www.pinterest.com/zoeshipscat/crochet-wall-art-decoration/
pillow cases for king bed
This quote in some form:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/213850682282333556/
This quote in a hoop
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780512051070/
paintings of my dogs, especially Iggy.
Any thing with Mermaids-they are my current obsession
dog, lady bug or decorative rocks
Painted globe
Anything with Wonder Woman on it
PJ's. I've lost a lot of weight and none of them fit.
Fairy doors
Fingerless gloves
Anything Snow White or Haunted Mansion related
Brooches
A sign that I can change the dates on that says "It has been xxx days since I growled at daddy"

Very BIG wants:
Mermaid skirt
Mermaid or circus top hat
corset
Hunger games inspired sweater
Leggings

Supplies:
Printable fabric
printable solvy
heavy fabric tea towels (Aunt Martha towels are the best)
Washi tape
shadow boxes in different sizes
essential oils
6,7,8,9 inch hoop
any patterns from my stitchy pinterest board

Misc:
Lego sets-I'm obsessed with them now.
Mega Block Hello Kitty sets
Bells for the back door (so the dogs can ring them and let us know when they need to go outside)
Anything in this style: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780511048151/
Vintage tea cups and tea
Floating locket charms
Monster High dolls
Boho inspired scarfs for my tables
Halloween blow molds

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015 02:52:52 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015 11:52:22 AM »

I claim kittykill for a mermaid skirt (due out August 20)

This is my first claim this round.
1/0/0

Hi, my name is Anne. I live in Bremen (in Germany!) with my husband Uwe and little ones: Lea (nearly 4) and Hanna (nearly 2).  I don't like cigarette/cigar smoke, but have no allergies to speak of (some artificial scents, mostly). Our house is pet- and smoke-free (except for a few dust bunnies and maybe the odd spider).

My favourite colours are black (esp. for wearables), dark teal, deep purple, dark brown, cream & taupe (sand, milk, stone, wool... think nature), and pink. So: darker intensive or lighter bland colours. I use those colours for the kids as well (but they also get bright ones, like light green). I like plain fabrics, or (stylized) patterns like leaves and blossoms; polka dot... We have decorated our apartment mostly in light colours (white, cream, wood) so colourful stuff is always welcome. Repurposed and/or used is always fine. I usually prefer cotton or other natural fibers over acrylics.  Also I'm happy to receive supply only-claims.

I've set up a board on Pinterest for this swap, links to (almost) all handmade items (or at least pictures) from my list should be here: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/craftster-ongoing-wish-list/. Big wishes right now are here, but I have lots of things I want on other Pinterest boards, so if you find something there... Especially here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/jewelry-id-love-to-receive/ or here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/ I love the four shirts I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. But I still want more!

Please keep in mind that I love miniatures! So if there is something you want to make, but shipping costs are too high, maybe it would also work out on a small to tiny scale? Especially if it's supposed to go on the wall.

Current obsession: My now nearly 4yo has morphed from ballerina to mermaid (the little one is still twirling around in her "too", so we'd really appreciate anything fishy: Shimmery, scaly, gummy, whatever fabric; grean/teal/blue; shells, net, a mermaid wig (or yarn for one), "pearls" anything that a mermaid needs, and most likely two of them. I'm starting from scratch!

Sewn
O Things to take-thingies (could use two) like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495755580/. Three pockets or one largish pocket and a hook would be ideal for wallet, phone & keys. Can have just small grommets or loops, as they will go onto a wall instead of a doorknob
O Mug rug/s! It doesn't have to match anything, knock yourself out! Some ideas here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/, but you can go with anything I mentioned in this list, my profile, or whatever you would like to make! I would love lots of different ones! A very plain and/or simple set of two or four, or a quilted or embroidered one, a sheep or a penguin, or...!
O Infinity scarf like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495762505/ or plain, or like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496051367/ (jersey, or plain cotton, all fine! please just natural fibers, though)
O Ironing board cover for small folding table http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381080/
O Wall organizer with flat pockets, colourful like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494587827/ or cream/sand, or whatever you think would work for me (I have one from this pattern already, and I love it!)
O Quiet Book pages to go into a A5 two-hole-folder (15x20cm, 6x8"). Anything is welcome, but I have some pages already. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279497260440/ I'll gladly do the punching & put grommets in! Of course I realize that even one single page can be much more than a medium.
O If anyone has a nice dark teal/brown jersey (solid or patterned) and maybe a serger, I'd love a very simple, plain tunic. It would have to be pretty large, though, XXL or XXXL.
O Binding or bias tape: patterned or solid, scrappy or single colour, from a fat quarter or a long strip from a sheet...
O reusable/washable Swiffer duster fleece thingies

Knit or crochet
O Wrist warmers in a neutral colour (many examples!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496093363/ this one is probably the easiest
O Cowl, maybe like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496399557/ - cream, or grey, or taupe, or dark teal, or dark purple... but these colours are always good! For anything!
O Spiral heel socks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493860489/
O Any socks really, cable, plain, or self-striping, knit or or crochet...
O Knit hat with owl pattern http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719195//owl-hat-4  50cm/20" or (or 60cm for me!) in grey or a nice cool brown shade! Also possible in crochet! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495143479/
O Knit berry baby hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/berry-baby-hat for heads 50cm/20" (in a similar soft purple or strawberry red; if you add pips in the strawberry: yellow please!) (Raspberry pink will work again, too, as the one we have is too small by now!)

Other
O Something small printed/stamped/embroidered with dandelions on it: A tea wallet, a little zippered coin purse or tampon wallet, a headphone keeper, pendant, anything! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279497094302/
O Stone & crystal (glass) pendant like this with four crystals (two smaller, two larger) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494784538/
O Glow-in-the-dark tree of life pendant pretty much like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496850831/
O Covered tape measure: sheep, zebra, penguin, kitten, or something completely different! Even just a cute/ptretty/cool fabric without any critters. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495378003/
O Lanterns for tea lights or candles made from cans, example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496269433/ - pretty or funny.
O Coasters (a set of four), maybe with birds or polkadots like these: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495642292/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495877358/ (not necessarily round or made from wood, they could be painted, printed, sewn, embroidered...!)
O Han and Leia Mugs - please include "i love you" and "i know" (bottom inside would be my favourite!) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494131098/
O mini stamps for "filofaxing" - appointments, birthdays, dates, movies, etc. - also work well for greeting cards (one piece of bunting, a candle, a cake or cupcake...)!  (various on my OWS board)
O a kind of suncatcher or mobile for the girls, so it can be very colourful and all sparkly! Maybe just chandelier drops? We have those in the kitchen window and are enjoying the little rainbow fishies... Anyway, ladybugs, butterflies and dragonflies a plus! maybe single pendants or strands to hang in their windows...
O stamps - a simple leaf design, or swirls. also maybe pretty flowers in parts, or one of those castle stamp sets
O notecards - mostly as thank yous and cards for swaps, but birthdays, Christmas, or no theme greatly appreciated, too!
O Leather planner/organizer cover like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377730/ in A6 so I can put a regular notebook and a calendar in it (or like the smaller Moleskine flex). I love plain oiled leather in darker brown.
O Screen printing kit (I would so love to try this!)
O Pillowcases: 40cm/16 inch square, some examples here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381076/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381077/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381087/ or here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/
O Bubbles necklace! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495383186/
O Mini hooplas/wall art for my room in the doll house (because there is no space for a real hoopla wall and I love tiny things!). So inchies or rinchies in your favourite medium. Maybe somthing from here as an inspiration? http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/
O Stand-up thingy for tablet (to look at sewing instructions while sewing...) (the bookish kind?) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494649573/
O Embroidery floss cards - bought or made; plain, or shaped, painted, printed... lots of those! (examples on my Pinterest)
O Yarn bowl - this pottery one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494249555/ is my absolute favourite (the colour, the little stars!), but I'd love one made from a wooden bowl too. Or even from a large plastic cup, as long as it's fun to look at and doesn't topple over or hop around the room while I'm working. (If it's large enough, I can always put a stone in as a weight!)
O Anything Labyrinth for me... crochet, knit, Fimo, sewn, embroidered, whatever, useful or just pretty...
O Calvin & Hobbes - again anything "pretty" and/or useful
O Something Care Bears! But from the original series please, not the bobbleheaded new ones.
O Something "Where the Wild Things Are" or "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"... loved by me and my daughters!

Embellished / Decorated Shirts
I love the four I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. Now I want more!
I prefer a round, wide neckline, so a scoop neck or boatneck would be best (don't like anything too close to the throat). A deep and wide V-neck would be okay, too. And I love 3/4 sleeves (or long), but tees or tanks are always fine, too. Love both cotton with a bit of stretch as well as cotton only; also very thin fabrics. Women's plus size 24/26 or 3x. As for colour, black/white/grey is completely fine, as are any of my favourites.
If possible, I prefer stencilled/drawn/painted/appliqued/embroidered etc. over iron-ons, because these tend to get destroyed in our washing machine, even in the wool cycle.
Themes: Anything you think might work for me, or see here for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/
O XKCD t-shirts (baby, natural parenting, grownups, counter-clockwise)
O Rickroll shirt for me - something like this, or completely different... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494328944/ Or can just be Rick Astley, without rolling...
O Again anything Labyrinth for me... Jareth, or a quotation, or... preferably in black and white (or a teeny bit glittery?)
O Calvin & Hobbes (I love: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495095892/)

Supplies (scraps or used is fine, as are supply only claims!)
O Always: fabric! (esp. solid black!, teals; purples, or smaller patterns; and right now stuff for two little mermaids)
O Always: Sewing thread! All the colours at the moment I could especially use black, blues, greens
O Embroidery hoops! All sizes, especially 4-8" - but if you have a smaller or larger one, those are very welcome, too!
O (Organic) essential oils: Lavender, bergamot, jasmine, camomile, rosewood, vetiver & immortelle (I think), lemon verbena. Plus I love vanilla, white musk, damask rose.
O cotton/satin ribbon or twill tape (plain or patterned, printed, embroidered...) to hem kiddie skirts or pants, pieces of 25" or longer would be good
O embroidery floss: especially blacks, whites, creams, regular and pastel colours (for care bears etc.)!
O Fabric paint (plain, or can also be glittery, metallic or pearlescent) - I'd love the kind that doesn't have to be ironed to fix the paint
O Fimo soft (all the colours!) and Fimo Effect and Fimo Kids
O Plain white silk scarves, shawls, foulards, handkerchieves etc. for me to paint
O Binding or bias tape (bought, handmade, patterned?)
O Calendar stamp http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495066678/
O Metal stamping blanks & stamps (heart, star!) (oh, anything really, I only have very plain alphabet stamps and some rectangly tags)
O Embroidery floss bobbins (plain, or patterned)
O Twill tape
O Papers or cardstock (plain, glittery or pearly): Would love 12x18cm / 5x8in, can use smaller, especially in teal, cream, turquoise, black, pink/rose or brown (to be used as planner pages/dividers, for cards etc.)
O Books/magazines on (bead) embroidery, sewing (doll clothes, kids, or women plus size)
O Sewing patterns for kids clothes & doll clothes (American Girl, and baby 12inch)
O KamSnaps
O No sew snaps (refills; no tools needed) (Prym) smallish preferred
O Very large eyelets (1/2" +)
O Wooden or glass beads from 3mm to 10mm, any colours/shapes
O Shaped beads: Drop/teardrop shapes, hearts, leaves (glass, metal, pottery, clay, wood...)
O Tea and spice tins / tea caddies https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377698/ and http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377711/ (love tea urns, too, but those might be not ideal for overseas shipping)
O Anything really (bedsheet, pillowcase, notebook, eraser, pens, stamps, stickers...) from these: original care bears, forever friends (the teddy bears!), classic pooh, very hungry caterpillar, barbapapa, moomins, gruffalo, mickey & minnie mouse
O gift card/voucher/coupon for Beadworks (UK), Firemountain, Beadaholique, Beaducation. Or for Etsy (I'd love to get these https://www.etsy.com/people/annawahnsinn/favorites/pixel-people?ref=favs_index_3)

If you want to claim me for something that is not on my lists, don't worry and just go ahead! Chances are I'll realize how desperately I want & need it anyway as soon as you claim me for it! So: Thank you for claiming me!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015 12:22:36 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

my Pinterest
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015 04:44:30 AM »

I claim Anne for mug rugs, tho really it is to send her kool-aid that I bought her ages ago and it really needs to get sent.
1 claim, 0 sent, 0 received

About Me: My name is Laura and I live in Maryland with my husband, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, a rabbit, and a box turtle.

For most things, I would prefer items inspired by my pinterest instead of exact duplicates.

I am a huge fan of Loki, Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, and the color blue in all shades. Most rooms in my house are white or beige with blue accents, my living room is pale green. I need some color. I'm trying to make our house feel something like a beach cottage (even tho we are about 30 minute drive from the Chesapeake bay) but the house has more of an overstuffed, cluttered, lived in feel.

We have no allergies here (other than awful ragweed allergies... but can't see that as much of an issue in swap packages)

Please feel to claim me for anything on my Please make this for me boards on pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me/ http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-knitcrochet/ or http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/please-make-this-for-me-embroidered-bits/

Anything on my blue and white board is fair game too http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/blue-white/  or really any board... I'm good with pinterest surprises.

Sewn
~Scrump doll (from lilo and stitch) for me
~American Girl sized Doll Clothes - seriously, my daughter may be 14, but she is still in love with her american girl doll and her teddy bear. (Thank you JS, but can always use more)
~Embroidered inchies/twinchies bonus points for blue and white
~quilted potholders (preferably blue and white)
~blue and white mug rug - (Thank you Frosty772! can always use more)
~zippered M&M's pouch
~1X t-shirt lengthened in some way with funky fabric, not necessarily like http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957066897779/ but it is an idea, or http://pinterest.com/pin/55239532901974422/ please no crew neck shirts
~1" grey, blue, white, or blue and white hexagons http://www.pinterest.com/pin/225391156323785746/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957070228539/
~Crazy quilt bag http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069245895/ doesn't have to be so ornate, but def crazy quilt style.
~embroidered zentangle hoopla (or left unfinished for framing) cat, beagle, rabbit, frog, turtle or guinea pig (or blackwork... blackwork is always loved) Thank you SheepBlue
~tea themed mug rug (inspirations on https://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/tea/)
~reusable fabric tea bags http://lillyella.blogspot.com/2009/05/crafting-reusable-tea-bags_19.html

Knit/Crochet
~American Girl Doll sweater or clothes/clothes sized for a boy Vermont Teddy Bear (build a bear clothes seem to fit fine)
~Could use more reusable swifter covers - they work great!
~pillowcase with crocheted edging http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069153177/ strangely, though I would love blue and white, I would be equally happy with any cream, beige, brown tones.

Clay/Glass/Pottery
~Pottery buttons with cobalt blue & black glaze
~Glass or pottery spoon rest - any shade of blue but especially love cobalt
~I've taken a liking to wind chimes so any wind chimes inspired by my pinterest would be appreciated, glass, pottery, found objects, keys, all would be loved (maybe not silverware... I know lots of people like it, but I dunno)
~Japanese tea bowl/cup made just for me - (I have a bunch for inspiration pinned on https://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy/tea/)

Papercrafts
~Blue & white inchies (I listed under papercrafts, but would love any materials... sewn, polyclay, wood burned, anything)
~would love a frame-able paper cut in any of my favorite themes (nautical, loki, firefly, steampunk, cats, fairies)
~papercut bookmarks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/408701734904034747/
~Kirigami anything

t-shirts
~Anything Sons of Anarchy for my girls, ladies medium
~Weeping Angel stenciled tee or bleached (ladies medium) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069166852/
~hombre dyed t-shirt womens 1X (scoop, v-neck, anything but a crew neck) or ladies medium.
~stenciled t-shirts - womens 1X sea creatures, fairies, nautical, Loki (scoop, v-neck, anything but a crew neck)
~stenciled t-shirts - ladies medium - wolves, alice in wonderland, rabbits, dolphins, turtles, walking dead

Misc
~Custom printed fabric - I would love anything with a nautical theme, or Doctor Who theme, but as usual, would especially love a blue and white combination. Or forget the themes and make something more like Japanese Shibori.
~carved stones, a little more natural and less precise than these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957070472961/
~Any art or chatchkies relating to diet mountain dew - maybe something inspired by http://pinterest.com/pin/216383957066038418/ or something stenciled (Love my Mountain Dew Bookmark Zadok!)
~scented home made soaps - chocolate lavender sounds perfect! grapefruit is my favorite scent but anything like citrus, lilac, lavender... whatever

Supplies: (supply packages are very welcome and i'm very happy to get leftovers, scraps, bits and used)
~I started an amazon wishlist of books - hope the link works http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/BH87YKT5WINE/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o
~Sashiko stencils
~quilting stencils
~acrylic paints in tubes
~Would love to get fabric jelly rolls
~batik fabric - blues/greens/purples or any blends of those colors together
~Any fabric in blues or blue and white
~fabric - Would especially love a variety of 2"x12" or larger cuts in any pattern/color for a scrappy quilt.
~fabric - Crystal Fusion designed by Karen Combs http://www.avlyn.com/collections/crystal-fusion_latest/
~Any embroidery patterns from http://www.laurajperindesigns.net/american-quilt-collection.html
~sketch pads, any and all sizes welcome
~watercolor paper pads
~urbanthreads.com gift certificate

Thanks for looking!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015 08:18:48 AM »

I claim Averia right back for secret doll related stuff (due out August 22)

This is my second claim this round:
kittykill for a mermaid skirt (due out August 20)
Averia for secret doll related stuff (due out August 22)
2/0/0

Hi, my name is Anne. I live in Bremen (in Germany!) with my husband Uwe and little ones: Lea (nearly 4) and Hanna (nearly 2).  I don't like cigarette/cigar smoke, but have no allergies to speak of (some artificial scents, mostly). Our house is pet- and smoke-free (except for a few dust bunnies and maybe the odd spider).

My favourite colours are black (esp. for wearables), dark teal, deep purple, dark brown, cream & taupe (sand, milk, stone, wool... think nature), and pink. So: darker intensive or lighter bland colours. I use those colours for the kids as well (but they also get bright ones, like light green). I like plain fabrics, or (stylized) patterns like leaves and blossoms; polka dot... We have decorated our apartment mostly in light colours (white, cream, wood) so colourful stuff is always welcome. Repurposed and/or used is always fine. I usually prefer cotton or other natural fibers over acrylics.  Also I'm happy to receive supply only-claims.

I've set up a board on Pinterest for this swap, links to (almost) all handmade items (or at least pictures) from my list should be here: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/craftster-ongoing-wish-list/. Big wishes right now are here, but I have lots of things I want on other Pinterest boards, so if you find something there... Especially here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/jewelry-id-love-to-receive/ or here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/ I love the four shirts I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. But I still want more!

Please keep in mind that I love miniatures! So if there is something you want to make, but shipping costs are too high, maybe it would also work out on a small to tiny scale? Especially if it's supposed to go on the wall.

Current obsession: My now nearly 4yo has morphed from ballerina to mermaid (the little one is still twirling around in her "too", so we'd really appreciate anything fishy: Shimmery, scaly, gummy, whatever fabric; grean/teal/blue; shells, net, a mermaid wig (or yarn for one), "pearls" anything that a mermaid needs, and most likely two of them. I'm starting from scratch!

Sewn
O Things to take-thingies (could use two) like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495755580/. Three pockets or one largish pocket and a hook would be ideal for wallet, phone & keys. Can have just small grommets or loops, as they will go onto a wall instead of a doorknob
O Mug rug/s! It doesn't have to match anything, knock yourself out! Some ideas here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/, but you can go with anything I mentioned in this list, my profile, or whatever you would like to make! I would love lots of different ones! A very plain and/or simple set of two or four, or a quilted or embroidered one, a sheep or a penguin, or...!
O Infinity scarf like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495762505/ or plain, or like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496051367/ (jersey, or plain cotton, all fine! please just natural fibers, though)
O Ironing board cover for small folding table http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381080/
O Wall organizer with flat pockets, colourful like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494587827/ or cream/sand, or whatever you think would work for me (I have one from this pattern already, and I love it!)
O Quiet Book pages to go into a A5 two-hole-folder (15x20cm, 6x8"). Anything is welcome, but I have some pages already. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279497260440/ I'll gladly do the punching & put grommets in! Of course I realize that even one single page can be much more than a medium.
O If anyone has a nice dark teal/brown jersey (solid or patterned) and maybe a serger, I'd love a very simple, plain tunic. It would have to be pretty large, though, XXL or XXXL.
O Binding or bias tape: patterned or solid, scrappy or single colour, from a fat quarter or a long strip from a sheet...
O reusable/washable Swiffer duster fleece thingies

Knit or crochet
O Wrist warmers in a neutral colour (many examples!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496093363/ this one is probably the easiest
O Cowl, maybe like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496399557/ - cream, or grey, or taupe, or dark teal, or dark purple... but these colours are always good! For anything!
O Spiral heel socks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493860489/
O Any socks really, cable, plain, or self-striping, knit or or crochet...
O Knit hat with owl pattern http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719195//owl-hat-4  50cm/20" or (or 60cm for me!) in grey or a nice cool brown shade! Also possible in crochet! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495143479/
O Knit berry baby hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/berry-baby-hat for heads 50cm/20" (in a similar soft purple or strawberry red; if you add pips in the strawberry: yellow please!) (Raspberry pink will work again, too, as the one we have is too small by now!)

Other
O Something small printed/stamped/embroidered with dandelions on it: A tea wallet, a little zippered coin purse or tampon wallet, a headphone keeper, pendant, anything! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279497094302/
O Stone & crystal (glass) pendant like this with four crystals (two smaller, two larger) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494784538/
O Glow-in-the-dark tree of life pendant pretty much like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496850831/
O Covered tape measure: sheep, zebra, penguin, kitten, or something completely different! Even just a cute/ptretty/cool fabric without any critters. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495378003/
O Lanterns for tea lights or candles made from cans, example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496269433/ - pretty or funny.
O Coasters (a set of four), maybe with birds or polkadots like these: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495642292/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495877358/ (not necessarily round or made from wood, they could be painted, printed, sewn, embroidered...!)
O Han and Leia Mugs - please include "i love you" and "i know" (bottom inside would be my favourite!) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494131098/
O mini stamps for "filofaxing" - appointments, birthdays, dates, movies, etc. - also work well for greeting cards (one piece of bunting, a candle, a cake or cupcake...)!  (various on my OWS board)
O a kind of suncatcher or mobile for the girls, so it can be very colourful and all sparkly! Maybe just chandelier drops? We have those in the kitchen window and are enjoying the little rainbow fishies... Anyway, ladybugs, butterflies and dragonflies a plus! maybe single pendants or strands to hang in their windows...
O stamps - a simple leaf design, or swirls. also maybe pretty flowers in parts, or one of those castle stamp sets
O notecards - mostly as thank yous and cards for swaps, but birthdays, Christmas, or no theme greatly appreciated, too!
O Leather planner/organizer cover like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377730/ in A6 so I can put a regular notebook and a calendar in it (or like the smaller Moleskine flex). I love plain oiled leather in darker brown.
O Screen printing kit (I would so love to try this!)
O Pillowcases: 40cm/16 inch square, some examples here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381076/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381077/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381087/ or here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/
O Bubbles necklace! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495383186/
O Mini hooplas/wall art for my room in the doll house (because there is no space for a real hoopla wall and I love tiny things!). So inchies or rinchies in your favourite medium. Maybe somthing from here as an inspiration? http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/
O Stand-up thingy for tablet (to look at sewing instructions while sewing...) (the bookish kind?) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494649573/
O Embroidery floss cards - bought or made; plain, or shaped, painted, printed... lots of those! (examples on my Pinterest)
O Yarn bowl - this pottery one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494249555/ is my absolute favourite (the colour, the little stars!), but I'd love one made from a wooden bowl too. Or even from a large plastic cup, as long as it's fun to look at and doesn't topple over or hop around the room while I'm working. (If it's large enough, I can always put a stone in as a weight!)
O Anything Labyrinth for me... crochet, knit, Fimo, sewn, embroidered, whatever, useful or just pretty...
O Calvin & Hobbes - again anything "pretty" and/or useful
O Something Care Bears! But from the original series please, not the bobbleheaded new ones.
O Something "Where the Wild Things Are" or "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"... loved by me and my daughters!

Embellished / Decorated Shirts
I love the four I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. Now I want more!
I prefer a round, wide neckline, so a scoop neck or boatneck would be best (don't like anything too close to the throat). A deep and wide V-neck would be okay, too. And I love 3/4 sleeves (or long), but tees or tanks are always fine, too. Love both cotton with a bit of stretch as well as cotton only; also very thin fabrics. Women's plus size 24/26 or 3x. As for colour, black/white/grey is completely fine, as are any of my favourites.
If possible, I prefer stencilled/drawn/painted/appliqued/embroidered etc. over iron-ons, because these tend to get destroyed in our washing machine, even in the wool cycle.
Themes: Anything you think might work for me, or see here for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/
O XKCD t-shirts (baby, natural parenting, grownups, counter-clockwise)
O Rickroll shirt for me - something like this, or completely different... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494328944/ Or can just be Rick Astley, without rolling...
O Again anything Labyrinth for me... Jareth, or a quotation, or... preferably in black and white (or a teeny bit glittery?)
O Calvin & Hobbes (I love: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495095892/)

Supplies (scraps or used is fine, as are supply only claims!)
O Always: fabric! (esp. solid black!, teals; purples, or smaller patterns; and right now stuff for two little mermaids)
O Always: Sewing thread! All the colours at the moment I could especially use black, blues, greens
O Embroidery hoops! All sizes, especially 4-8" - but if you have a smaller or larger one, those are very welcome, too!
O (Organic) essential oils: Lavender, bergamot, jasmine, camomile, rosewood, vetiver & immortelle (I think), lemon verbena. Plus I love vanilla, white musk, damask rose.
O cotton/satin ribbon or twill tape (plain or patterned, printed, embroidered...) to hem kiddie skirts or pants, pieces of 25" or longer would be good
O embroidery floss: especially blacks, whites, creams, regular and pastel colours (for care bears etc.)!
O Fabric paint (plain, or can also be glittery, metallic or pearlescent) - I'd love the kind that doesn't have to be ironed to fix the paint
O Fimo soft (all the colours!) and Fimo Effect and Fimo Kids
O Plain white silk scarves, shawls, foulards, handkerchieves etc. for me to paint
O Binding or bias tape (bought, handmade, patterned?)
O Calendar stamp http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495066678/
O Metal stamping blanks & stamps (heart, star!)
O Embroidery floss bobbins (plain, or patterned)
O Twill tape
O Papers or cardstock (plain, glittery or pearly): Would love 12x18cm / 5x8in, can use smaller, especially in teal, cream, turquoise, black, pink/rose or brown (to be used as planner pages/dividers, for cards etc.)
O Books/magazines on (bead) embroidery, sewing (doll clothes, kids, or women plus size)
O Sewing patterns for kids clothes & doll clothes (American Girl, and baby 12inch)
O KamSnaps
O No sew snaps (refills; no tools needed) (Prym) smallish preferred
O Very large eyelets (1/2" +)
O Wooden or glass beads from 3mm to 10mm, any colours/shapes
O Shaped beads: Drop/teardrop shapes, hearts, leaves (glass, metal, pottery, clay, wood...)
O Tea and spice tins / tea caddies https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377698/ and http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377711/ (love tea urns, too, but those might be not ideal for overseas shipping)
O Anything really (bedsheet, pillowcase, notebook, eraser, pens, stamps, stickers...) from these: original care bears, forever friends (the teddy bears!), classic pooh, very hungry caterpillar, barbapapa, moomins, gruffalo, mickey & minnie mouse
O gift card/voucher/coupon for Beadworks (UK), Firemountain, Beadaholique, Beaducation. Or for Etsy (I'd love to get these https://www.etsy.com/people/annawahnsinn/favorites/pixel-people?ref=favs_index_3)

If you want to claim me for something that is not on my lists, don't worry and just go ahead! Chances are I'll realize how desperately I want & need it anyway as soon as you claim me for it! So: Thank you for claiming me!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015 09:39:01 AM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

my Pinterest
rscowtown

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015 08:30:48 AM »

I'm claiming anna.wahnsinn for some pdf's of pixel people from Etsy.

1/0/0

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 32 years, mom to a boy 22 and girl 27 and grandma to a 5 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants.

** Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item and forgotten to mark it or just pinned it for a random idea.

Please do NOT send items with roses or clowns on them (aka stuff i don't like) thanks!

WISHLIST STUFF:

**NEW HUGEMUNGOUS OMGOSH I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU FIND ME ONE OF THESE: VW emblem from the front of a VW bus (must be the big VW not the small one from a beetle, but the bus please)  must be used like mebby from a junk yard?

**NEW 2nd HUGEMUNGOUS LOVE YOU FOREVER SHOULD YOU GET ME ONE OF THESE: An I-80 West sign that also says Iowa. must be worn/used, not new. surely they get rid of them when they fade, and I would love to have one. Try calling a highway department shop and ask for used signs tell them a friend really really wants a used one Smiley (it might work?) or be brave and go cut one down lol (did I really type that)

Here are my swap/claim Pinterest boards:  

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-1-of-my-wish-list/

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-of-2-my-wish-list/

Anything from my Amazon wish list: USED IS FINE Smiley   http://amzn.com/w/1Z0HF1CX825QZ

Smiley Smiley Make me a Wreck This Journal please Smiley Smiley
(but if you do...I'm gonna make one for you to wreck so we can be reckless together!)

these earrings from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/104932813/so-cool?ref=favs_view_17

Knit and Crocheted stuff:

**NEW** would like some of these, (our house is a dust bowl) i'm thinking loopy would be better than non-loopy? swiffer mop cover: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/133137732705186893/

and some of these hand helds with loopys: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/287597126178907095/

do you knit or have a friend who does? I would love to receive either of these knit scarves:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827729693/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827742226/

I would love a couple pairs of these barefoot sandals with beads (gift for my sister)...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653830850031/ Thanks La Chapa

Sewn items:

**NEW** I have added a bunch of mug rugs to this board, of ideas...i could use some more mug rugs, I love the rectangle ones. Please NO roses, clowns. Ideas are sunflowers, houses, coffee cups or coffee sayings, the sea, beach, fall leaves.
https://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/mug-rugs/

Orphan quilt squares--if you have some that long for a home, I'll gladly take them in, any size, pattern or colors

or if you have fabric scraps and feel like making string squares like these, I'd love them:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826004452/

**NEW** sunflower fabric in whatever size you can get. Here is some inspiration:  this from 4my3boyz

or this: love this fabric!

or this: Love this too!

**NEW** some of these Patriotic quilt squares would be sweet:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653829119352/

**NEW** I REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE along side the bed pocket thingys:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653830935971/

**NEW** carved stamps--I'm loving the washi tape types like the ones in this pic, that look like a piece of washi tape:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/38843615513599919/

Supplies:

some colors of Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic paints--I have these: lemon, lime and turquoise. (thanks Averia!)

or

any colors of the Golden open acrylics in the tube

Any of these items on my poly clay wish list from Etsy:  
https://www.etsy.com/people/rscowtown1/favorites/poly-clay-stuff?ref=favs_index_2

Resin jewelry molds (must be the large size from the one with 3 sizes please; i have a fat wrist LOL):  https://www.etsy.com/people/rscowtown1/favorites/resin-molds?ref=favs_index_11

Any of these stencils:
http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-arch-bridge-roman-carolyn-dube-p/l359.htm

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-car-double-decker-bus-subway-travel-dube-p/l360.htm

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/product-p/s069.htm

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-text-texture-explore-seth-apter-p/s306.htm

**NEW** this set of word stencils: http://www.redleadpaperworks.com/collections/one-small-word-stencils/products/favorite-recipes-word-stencil-collection-save-30

make me some stencils out of plastic, or hot glue: theme--what ever you pick! (no roses or clowns please)

metal stamps: https://www.etsy.com/people/rscowtown1/favorites/metal-stamps?ref=favs_index_9

metal stamping blanks--Would love silver or brass 1" x 6" for bracelets--i have a hammer and an alphabet set, just need some more metal to stamp on! (thanks Sylvan)

round stamping blanks with hole at the top 1-1/2" or 2" would be great or other shaped stamping blanks with a hole

postcards with bible verses that we can send to fellow church members each month when we pick names for a family to pray for--rubber stamped or mixed media would be great!

The Dylusions ink sprays: I already have pure sunshine, post box red, lemon zest, orange, turquoise, london blue, crushed grape and cut grass...I NEED these colors: bubblegum pink, cherry pie, pomegranate seed,  tangerine dream,  fresh lime, dirty martini, chopped pesto, polished jade, calypos teal, after midnight, funky fuchsia, ground coffee, melted chocolate, slate grey, white linen, black marble.

**NEW**  White pens, the Ranger Inksentials for journaling

**NEW** K&Company smash pads, would love a bunch of different ones, and the cool secret smash pockets or something similar. and/or Pink Paisley pocket cards or Me and My Big Idea pocket cards or journaling cards

Thanks for considering me to craft for in this swap!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015 11:35:44 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

flygirl88
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015 07:53:06 AM »

I claim Rscowtown for postcards with bible verses on them.  (Just got a brand new stamp set for making postcards, this wish was made to be claimed by me Cheesy )

This is my first claim of round 117.  I have one angel package enroute, everything else from previous rounds has been received.  Now 1/0/0 due 23 August.

I've reworked my list and updated quite a bit.  Hopefully this format is nicer to use.

My name is Leah and I am a pilot from Manitoba, Canada.  I am married to a wonderful man.   My interests include flying, birds, trees, coffee and tea, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Stephen King novels (The Dark Tower Series especially), neutrals,  and jewel tones.

Themed:
The Gunslinger https://www.pinterest.com/aviatrix88/gunslinger-dark-tower/ for ideas
Something Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Themed
My cousin just got engaged, and I would love to receive something Dr. Who or Wizard of Oz themed so give as part of a wedding present

Sewn/Fabric:
Beach wrap https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965239259308/
Dont Panic towel
Retro or frilly apron (apron with bib please)
Christmas tree skirt
NES controller wallet  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965242842701/
Pacifier clips https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965242842640/
Weekender bag
Sewn drawstring gift bags in either birthday or Christmas fabric
Hooded towel for an infant
Bandana bibs
Onsie size 0-3 months thats says Current Family Favourite.  Preferably not with marker or fabric paint  

Yarn
Gnome Mittens

Jewelry   
Jewelry  See https://www.pinterest.com/aviatrix88/craft-wishlist/
Bird ring https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965244003964/
Pinwheel earrings https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965242842332/

Other
This cross stitch but with a white dog or something else (airplane?) instead of a cat https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965242703275/
Felt/flannel story  
Dont Panic Kindle Cover
Unfound door vinyl (shapes are specific and important to the message) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965244172430/
Thumb book holder https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965239262426/
Teapot or teacup wind chime https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344243965242850422/

Supplies
Washi tape

Airplane or bird themed stamps or embellishments

Glitter tape

Thinlits or framelits

Scrapbooking embellishments like keys, flowers, cogs/gears, (no stickers please)

Embroidery backing

Clay molds or polymer clay

Bakers twine, any colours

Versamark pen

Dr Who Fabric

Sharpies

Paper punches for corners

Embossing folders

Earring stud backings

Old Cricut cartridges.  I have the original Cricut and cant link up to the internet so used is fine.

Wax seals, any colour  

Shaped or glittery brads

Chalk paper

Stamps any theme or type

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015 07:55:48 AM by flygirl88 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Messenger Bag
Black and White and Red All Over
Meatless Monday: Summer Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...