A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,289
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mister and Missis Peanutbutter and a very nice Bread.  (Read 919 times)
Tags for this thread: peanut_butter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Isididamentri
« on: July 08, 2015 10:43:08 AM »

Mister and Missis Peanutbutter and a very nice Bread..Today I made some Peanutbutter and I must say..I did it my way..I pealed some peanuts and put them in a coffeebeangrinder (normaly you should do it with a kitchenmachine).I added a little bit of cocosoil..Lucumapowder and 2 raisins..I created Mister and Missis Peanutbutter who posed for the "Best Peanutbutter I ever ate" ..They made the twofingersign which stands for peace or victory or however you may call it and they love eachother very much..After the photoshoot I put them on the top of my closet where they have a good view over my livingroom and kitchen to watch over my next Creations I will make with Peanutbutter. . (And I have some ideas in mind already).The covering of the Peanutbutterpot and Mister and Missis Peanutbutter's Jackets are done with toiletpaper.Then the bread...I am still experimenting to create the perfect kind of Bread so this time I made a white bread with Linseed , Hempowder,Hazelnutmeal, Lucumapowder and for a finishing touch I spinkled some poppy seed over it..It turned out to be a very nice Bread..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JS

** Life: an amazing adventure. Pack well. **

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015 06:15:07 PM »

I never knew peanutbutter could have such personality lol.  The bread looks lovely and I'm sure everything is very tasty.  Cute photos and story line!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God doesn't send people to hell.  He simply honors their choice.

My STS Shop
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...