A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
127 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pendant Swap Round 5 Signups SU: June 9-June 23, SO: July 17 ONE SPOT LEFT  (Read 15826 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
IsikkahJai
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015 12:51:37 PM »

IsikkahJai, I'd be happy to have you, as soon as you get the negative cleared. I still have one of the dictionary collage notecards you made for me forever ago left in my notecard pile  Smiley

Hahaha nice! xD I JUST used one of your snail cards for Teacher Appreciation Day here in the States!! Cheesy I keep them hoarded for special occasions Wink You can do a note card swap next Gala <3 ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015 11:09:00 PM »

So I messed up the feedback on the first three joiners and myself. I have emailed a support ticket, and hope it'll get cleared up asap. Sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
gozer
If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015 05:20:37 AM »

Don't worry about it. It happens. I did it on my last swap. I just appreciate you hosting. No worries! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015 10:54:07 AM »

so looks like I'm going out of town from the 19th of June, i may hard to communicate with till the 2nd of July,
going to try and make sure the tapatalk app works
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
WiccadWitch
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015 09:21:50 PM »

Do we have to know what medium we will be using?
I have several ideas I'm considering, but, haven't settled on one yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015 04:46:24 PM »

Nah. Just list a bunch that you have in consideration, or say that it depends on your partners. I just added that in case someone really likes steampunk and someone else really likes doing assemblage, or someone really wants a lightweight pendant and someone else crochets. It makes it a bit easier to make groups, but if that's the question stopping you from joining, go ahead and be vague.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
koalascout
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2015 06:40:57 AM »

hmmmm Huh have to think about this for a minute or so and check supplies
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WiccadWitch
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015 02:48:29 PM »

AACK!!!

Just sent in my questionnaire, and after hitting "send" realized the subject line had gone back to (No Subject) for some reason  Angry

I tried to stop it, but, I think it went through  Undecided

Sorry  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015 04:31:49 PM »

I know it's crazy but I usually like to customize the pendants for my partners. That's what I did last time. I don't know if I'm even capable of crafting ahead of time for a swap like this Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015 09:23:49 PM »

Pre-craft, do it once you get your partners....whatever works best for you and your summer schedule. I'm a pretty low key organiser, I just want everyone to be happy  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015 09:24:23 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...