A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 320,274
Currently Running With Scissors:
147 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 115 (June 2015)  (Read 11480 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

rscowtown
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: May 27, 2015 08:52:23 PM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Wish Swap (OWS) Round 115 for June 2015!

GALLERY & DISCUSSION LINK for round(s) 113, 114 & 115 go to gallery CLICK HERE

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rscowtown
Sign-up date range: 6/01/2015-6/30/2015
Claim date range 6/01/2015-6/30/2015 (some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the package should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, etc.. waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING...
1) When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.

2) When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.

3) NEW!!!! We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board--so that we know you're still here with us Smiley  Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren't in the swap during the first 2 weeks).

If you post:  "I'm still here but swamped with work!" that's ok! If you want to post a big rambling note about what you did during the week, that's ok too. Don't forget to comment on the lovely items folks are receiving from their claims!

Did you make something that you'd just love to make again? Post it in the discussion and suggest that mebby someone add it to their wish list so you mebby could claim them! I have lots of paint and brushes left over from when I taught One Stroke Painting classes (am a certified One Stroke Painting Instructor). Some of those brushes and paints are begging for a new home cuz they don't like sitting in my storage rooms down in the store. Hint hint! Want some brushes or acrylic paints? now you can add that to your wish list.

Go ahead, check out your excess or duplicate things, mention them in this swap's discussion board and perhaps they too will soon be winging their way to a new home where they will be used!

Let's keep the discussions going and maybe growing--ideas for some games we can do in the discussion/gallery board? I would be more than happy to supply some prizes!

These 2 required PM's are part of communication and are used when giving feedback for participating in this swap.

If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer: rscowtown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 115 {June 2015}
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Are you a Friend of Craftster?

5. How many claims are you allowed? (New swappers--this would be your very first swap ever--1 claim; those who have been in swaps before--2 claims; Friends of Craftster--3 claims)

6. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

7. Do you understand that you should post at once a week in the discussion thread?
Any questions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (rscowtown) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.  
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including both 15 medium crafted items AND 15 supply items ready before making your first claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly).

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients. i.e/ 4 claims/1 in transit/2 received.

Unsent Claim Limit:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

You may claim again once you have shipped a claim but you can not have more than twice your Unsent Claim Limit outstanding at any one time.

If you are a friend of craftster you can have 3 unsent claims open at a time and no more than 6 total claims open (open meaning in transit as well as not yet sent) no matter how many have been posted. As an example, You claim 3 times, send all 3 packages, then claim 3 more times. Even when you send any or even all of those 3 claims, you can not claim again until a claim has been received. So a person can be 6 claims/3 in transit/0 received. Or 6/6/0 or 8/5/2 or 7/5/1.

If you are not a friend of craftster, you can have at most 2 claims unsent and 4 claims total between unsent and in transit. So 4/2/0 is okay or 5/3/1 or 6/4/2

If this is your first swap, You can have at most one claim in transit and one claim unsent. 2/1/0, 2/2/0, 3/1/1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US packages and receipts are required for all international packages. If you can not provide a receipt and the package does not arrive you will need to resend the package.

If you have questions, please PM me! Welcome to Round 115 of the OWS!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015 08:58:10 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
rscowtown

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015 09:09:37 PM »

These cool swappers are joining us in June/round #115:

1. Lo{ve}  2; 5/0/4  
2. anna.wahnsinn  3; 2/0/2 x
3. Alliekat914  3; 2/0/2
4. rscowtown 3; 5/0/5
5. EastonsMommy  2; 2/0/1  
6. loudxmouse  3;
7. Mlsocci74  3; 1/0/1
8. La Chapa  3; 2/0/2
9. greybird  3; 3/0/3
10. StainedMushroom 2; 2/0/2
11. Sylvan 2; 1/0/0
12. littlefawnpug  2; 3/0/1
13. juliel85  3;
14. Grab a coffee  3; 1/0/1 x
15. JS  1; 2/0/2
16. scarlet_nights 2; 6/0/6
17. MommyTheMaid  2; 2/0/2
18. edelC  2;

Hey! We have room for YOU too!

[name;#of claims they can have; #claims in process/ #claims in transit/ #claims received]
(3 claims is a Friend of Craftster or FOC; 2 claims is someone who has been in swaps previously; 1 claim is for newbies)
~~~~~~~~~~

June is busting out all over so...who is claiming who for what in round 115?

1. rscowtown claims---> leighi123 for 4 items on her Amazon wish list Ordered June 5--shipping directly to Leighi123 This claim is done
2. greybird claims---> rscowtown for some hand carved stamps This claim is done PP
3. Alliekat914 claims---> greybird for charms, lots of charms  This claim is done PP
4. La Chapa claims---> Alliekat914 for bootcuffs This claim is done PP
5. anna.wahnsinn claims---> La Chapa for a long bead necklace or two This claim is done PP
6. greybird claims---> anna.wahnsinn for a surprise This claim is done PP
7. Lo{ve} claims---> greybird for some jewelry This claim is done PP
8. littlefawnpug claims---> Lo{ve} for some amigurumi food and a crochet taxidermy mount This claim is done
9. Lo{ve} claims---> littlefawnpug for acrylic square templates and jelly rolls This claim is done
10. greybird claims---> Lo{ve} for an altered journal to record dreams This claim is done PP
11. anna.wahnsinn claims---> greybird for a supply package This claim is done PP
12. Grab a coffee claims---> anna.washinn for twister game and quiet book page This claim is done
13. JS claims---> Grab a coffee for a recipe binder and market bags This claim is done PP
14. scarlet_nights claims---> JS for an apron and pot holders This claim is done PP
15. rscowtown claims---> scarlet_nights for something...... This claim is done PP
16. scarlet_nights claims---> rscowtown for something from her Amazon wish list This claim is done PP
17. Alliekat914 claims---> scarlet_nights for surprise supplies This claim is done
18. scarlet_nights claims---> Alliekat914 for something from her Pinterest This claim is done
19. Lo{ve} claims---> scarlet_nights for something for her dogs from her Pinterest This claim is done PP
20. rscowtown claims---> Lo{ve} for cake pans and a surprise This claim is done PP
21. Lo{ve} claims---> rscowtown for pinterest jewelry This claim is done PP
22. EastonsMommy claims---> Lo{ve} for alien and ufo metal stamps This claim is done PP
23. littlefawnpug claims---> EastonsMommy for crochet loofahs Due to send July 6
**Angel Flygirl for EastonsMommy ** Smiley This angel package has been received
24. MommyTheMaid claims--->littlefawnpug for yellow yarn Sent July 9 Tracking says delivered
25. StainedMushroom claims---> MommyTheMaid for reusable produce bags This claim is done
26. MommyTheMaid claims---> StainedMushroom back for a surprise box This claim is done
27. scarlet_nights claims---> MommyTheMaid 2 books from Amazon This claim is done
28. La Chapa claims---> scarlet_nights for supplies This claim is done
29. scarlet_nights claims---> La Chapa for an apron This claim is done
30. StainedMushroom claims--->scarlet_nights for D&D dice and wican surprisesThis claim is done  
31. rscowtown claims--->StainedMushroom for a surprise This claim is done
32. JS claims---> rscowtown for headbands This claim is done PP
33. scarlet_nights claims---> JS for organizers This claim is done PP
34. rscowtown claims---> scarlet_nights for cotton yarn This claim is done
35. EastonsMommy claims---> rscowtown for mosaic tiles This claim is done PP
36. Lo{ve} claims---> EastonsMommy for jewelry This claim is done
37. littlefawnpug claims---> Lo{ve}for 2 mug rugs Due to send July 11
**Angel Averia for Lo{ve} **  Smiley This angel package has been received PP
38. Mlsocci74 claims---> littlefawnpug for supplies Sent July 13 Tracking says delivered
39. Sylvan claims---> Mlsocci74 for supplies package This claim is done PP

THIS ROUND IS CLOSED TO CLAIMING!

~~~~~~~~~

Sent to person they claimed
Person has received the lovely items crafted especially for them
PP=pictures in chainswarm for us to drool over
Late with communication; things happen, just drop a PM to your hostess please
MIA Please contact hostess ASAP "We miss you!!"
Feedback given=you sent, you received=whooohoooo!!!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015 06:43:46 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015 09:17:15 PM »

Here is our first person up for grabs in Round 115!

It's leighi123!! Please PM her if you wish to claim her (not me cuz im just copying her list Smiley

I'm Leigh-Ann, I'm 29 and a single mom to Levi, who turns 8 in July!  

I'm very allergic to smoke, and I don't like olive green, navy blue, pastel or dull colors, lacy things, and anything including animal products (we are vegetarian)
I prefer things that are useful vs. just decor or "stuff"
Love bright colors, tiny things, natural/organic treats/stuff, beach inspired things, rainbow colors, etc.

I would LOVE stuff I can use for Levi's bday party (June 20), and gifts I can give him (clothes, toys, etc) - His favorite colors are bright pink, purple, and anything neon - he is a "gender neutral kid" so things that look very "boy" won't appeal.  

My pintrest:  https://www.pinterest.com/leighi123/
LOTS of ideas on there!

Amazon wish list: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2VUJVWZH14XQF/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?

Crafted: 

-Clothes for Levi (pm me for measurements)
-sundress (sleeveless) for me size small
- tank tops, size small jrs, with stencils/embroidery/etc in summer-y/beachy designs
- fun - headband(s) that will work for very fine, long hair, nothing tight/uncomfortable

- anything fun for a camping/survival theme bday party, need EVERYTHING (decor, goodie bag stuff, cake toppers, food holders, plates, banners, games/supplies, supplies for a kid craft etc)
- handmade lip balm that is not too waxy/sticky (natural flavor/scents)
- candles scented with essential oils
- necklace inspired by this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45950858667765789/
- bleach pen made from sharpie: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/556616835170935906/
- Serger cover: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/387591111657426050/  (this is the serger I have)
- loose weave crochet blanket in bright rainbow colors, the bigger the better but anything lap size or bigger is fine.  non-itchy, washable yarn prefered.  

Supplies:

- Urban Threads gift card, or designs off my wish list
- machine embroidery thread (esp orange, black, white, teal, turquoise, medium tan, glow in the dark, variegated)

- paracord string and clasps (need a bunch in different colors) 
- colored tape (i.e. electrical tape, duck tape, etc), in any fun colors/prints
- supplies for making sunscreen, esp non-nanno titanium dioxide and shea butter
-essential oils (anything for inattentiveness, any kind of mint, orange, lavender, TTO)
-wood slices with holes for making keychains, like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45950858667829043/
-star cupcake tip: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45950858673901997/
-fun buttons in bright colors, any size
-knit fabric, for me to make dresses for myself from
-knit fabric, for making kid t-shirts (bright colors!)
-ribbing (for cuffs/neckbands) any colors, even small amounts help!
-mosaic tile grab bags like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/188482820/150-mosaic-mix-3-grab-bag-stained-glass?ref=favs_view_2
This sewing pattern:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/231418075/the-everything-but-the-kitchen-sink?ref=favs_view_4
- Faux wood background for taking photos (I hear they have paper or something from hobby lobby for cheap but ours does not have)
- Katwise sweater coat tutorial pattern on etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/57955143/upcycled-sweater-coat-tutorial-by?ref=shop_home_active_2  
- paint brushes, nice ones or even the crappy kid ones, I have use for both
- acrylic paint in any colors
- 1" elastic for waistbands
- small ribbon scraps in any color (I make little tags with them for clothes I sew)
- pins with flat head (usually flower shape?)

Extras:
Natural/organic candy/treats (would love vegan gummies or anything mint!)
BOOKS   Levi and I both love books!   Used is fine, see my amazon wish list if you want ideas!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015 10:08:34 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015 03:00:52 PM »

I claim leighi123 for some books on her Amazon wish list.

1/0/0

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 30 years, mom to a boy 22 and girl 27 and grandma to a 5 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants.

** Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item and forgotten to mark it or just pinned it for a random idea.

Please do NOT send items with roses or clowns on them (aka stuff i don't like) thanks!

WISHLIST STUFF:

**NEW HUGEMUNGOUS OMGOSH I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU FIND ME ONE OF THESE: VW emblem from the front of a VW bus (must be the big VW not the small one from a beetle, but the bus please) really would like one that is NOT new, but mebby from a junk yard?

**NEW 2nd HUGEMUNGOUS LOVE YOU FOREVER SHOULD YOU GET ME ONE OF THESE: An I-80 West sign that also says Iowa. must be worn/used, not new. surely they get rid of them when they fade, and I would love to have one.

Here are my swap/claim Pinterest boards:  

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-1-of-my-wish-list/

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-of-2-my-wish-list/

Knit and Crocheted stuff:

do you knit or have a friend who does? I would love to receive either of these knit scarves:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827729693/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827742226/

or some of these stars in any colors or varigated colors:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149111437634300329/

This crocheted fox hat/scarf combo:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653829968563/

crocheted sunflowers:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/49047083417865026/ Thanks La Chapa!

**NEW Anything from my Amazon wish list:  http://amzn.com/w/1Z0HF1CX825QZ

** NEW  This with the blue raindrops instead of the clear (silver cloud please) 18" length https://www.etsy.com/listing/60854244/rainy-day-umbrella-jewelry-necklace

** NEW Would love something wolf for my little sister Caroline, maybe for her wall or some sort of decoration with a collage of wolves? she loves them!

**NEW Any of these 3 stencils:
http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-arch-bridge-roman-carolyn-dube-p/l359.htm

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-car-double-decker-bus-subway-travel-dube-p/l360.htm

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-words-text-travel-carolyn-dube-p/l361.htm

**NEW I would love one of these  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653830412731/

**NEW a couple of these wired headbands; one in bandana red, one with daisy fabric. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653830148052/

Sewn items:

Orphan quilt squares--if you have some that long for a home, I'll gladly take them in, any size, pattern or colors

or if you have fabric scraps and feel like making string squares like these, I'd love them:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826004452/

Other stuff that I like: PLEASE Pm me if you are wanting to send any of these, Thanks!

***NEW Any of these items on my poly clay wish list from Etsy:  
https://www.etsy.com/people/rscowtown1/favorites/poly-clay-stuff?ref=favs_index_2

Dachshund art
Prayer flags
Patriotic stuff
Stuff with the sun on it
Religious phrases/bible verses that can go on the wall

These type of cardboard letters from Joann's or Michaels:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/508977195356923289/
In these letters please:  Ax2, Lx2, M, K, S (x2=would like 2 of that letter)

Supplies:

**NEW I want to get into poly clay--would love to receive some Premo Accents especially in the Opal  http://www.sculpey.com/product/premo-accents-opal/

**NEW any colors of Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic paints--ok I'd love them all LOL

**NEW mosaic tiles--any colors, shapes, sizes (well ok not HUGE) lol  like these:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/188482820/150-mosaic-mix-3-grab-bag-stained-glass?ref=shop_home_active_8  or https://www.etsy.com/listing/100624635/100-odd-blue-green-stipple-stained-glass?ref=shop_home_active_6  

** NEW these glass flat backed gems like these: 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/183244210/50-green-irid-glass-gems-stones-mosaic
in blues, greens, purples, teals, or the assorted colors

**NEW  These tart tins so I can make some of these things...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827205826/

**NEW metal stamps: https://www.etsy.com/people/rscowtown1/favorites/metal-stamps?ref=favs_index_9

seaglass pieces that are 1+" ish in size would be great, blues, purples, greens are my favs

metal stamping blanks--Would love silver or brass 1" x 6" for bracelets--i have a hammer and an alphabet set, just need some more metal to stamp on! (thanks Sylvan)

chandelier crystals with hooks or holes in them. any shapes, they would be great to add to mobiles and sun catchers.

long skinny crystals
    shorter teardrop shapes
    clear/see thru
    or colors would be awesome too!

postcards with bible verses that we can send to fellow church members each month when we pick names for a family to pray for--rubber stamped or mixed media would be great!

**NEW sets of polymer clay cutters in various sizes in any of these shapes: round, square, heart, teardrop

hand carved stamps:
hearts--how about a bunch of little hearts in some design/shape?
dachshunds, of course
snowflakes
Milwaukee Brewers logo
pine trees

**NEW these thread sets(I already have the beach house set)--I would like the salt water taffy set; or the bejeweled; or country garden; or salt and pepper & old glory set.   http://www.connectingthreads.com/threads/Essential_Cotton_Quilting_Thread_Sets__L600901.html?intmedid=SubAd-Thread--600901

Thanks for considering me to craft for in this swap!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015 06:28:08 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird

<3 birds, glitter, sparkles <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015 03:16:02 PM »

I claim rscowtown for some hand carved stamps

1/0/0

Hi, I live in Florida in the USA with my hubby and pet birds and chickens.

Likes:  minty aqua!!, Tiffany blue (NOT sky blue), black, silver, cooler colors like greens, blues (NOT sky blue), purples in jewel tones •  I (generally) prefer useful items • glittery/sparkly/shiny things • In jewelry I prefer silver over gold color. I like longer necklaces (22" to 24") • birds , chickens (prefer hens over roosters), chubby song birds, ravens, crows, owls • coffee, chocolate, homemade jams/preserves • velvet, natural dyed yarns/fiber, bold colorful yarn/fiber • rain, winter and fall, sea glass, windchimes, music, Christmas, Christmas ornaments and lights, stained glass, fountain pens, handwritten letters, sewn zipper pouches, altered books, altered journal art • books, reading, fantasy literature, Harry Potter, Gryffindor, English period pieces (like Pride and Prejudice)

Dislikes:  sky blue, orange, yellow, neon colors, pink • zombies, monkeys (sock or otherwise), pinups, skulls, clowns, baby dolls or doll parts, gory/bloody stuff, body part things (anatomical hearts, eyeballs etc) • politics, crucifixes • lace (knit lace is fine though), hounds-tooth print, country themes, animal prints (cheetah, zebra etc) • not into pin-back buttons/badges (the kind with photos/quotes printed and pressed into a badge/pin. Decorative brooches are entirely ok though!)

Allergies:
Strong scents and cigarette smoke give me migraines. Sad
I am fairly certain I am allergic to mohair…it feels like glass on my skin. Sad

Thank you in advance for crafting for me! Smiley

Sewn

* dust cover for my drum carder
* circular needle organizer — any of these are great! This one (not pink though), this one, or this one
* DPN needle organizer — this one is awesome!
* Corduroy bird coasters – love these!
* Skillet handle cover - in dark fabric. But its for my hubby for camping so nothing overly girly please. Smiley He's not into sports though, so maybe solid, plaid, vegetable print, camping print etc. He likes blues, browns, greys, maybe a dark green.
* sleep masks with something soft for the inner fabric (like fake velvet etc.)   Can use multiples of this.  I'd love one for myself but I also would like some for gift giving.
* fabric curlers

Embroidery

I like blackwork or full color embroideries. Smiley

* Cute bird embroidery – I’d love this as a hoopla or embroidered on to things (bags etc.) Birds can be in different colors. Pattern is linked here.
* Embroidered – Always, Snape’s patronusI love everything except I would prefer a different fabric color… like a deep midnight blue or black. This is Professor Snape’s patronus with the word Always from Harry Potter.
* Realistic bird embroidery
* “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live”
– This is a quote from Harry Potter by Albus Dumbledore and it is one of my most favorite quotes. I would love this embroidered.

Yarn / Fiber / Felt / Knitting & Crocheted Items

* Crochet rug - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479300794452/
* I love handspun and hand dyed yarn! And fiber! Smiley Some pretty yarn colorways: multicolor, deep aquas, pale aquas, rainbow
* handdyed yarn using plants/natural items (like indigo, walnut shells, flowers etc)

Jewelry / Ornamentals

* Resin flower necklace -- like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297934626/
* broken china pendant like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479296764706/
* dichroic pendants with birds... I have some pinned on my pinterest

Other crafty

* hand carved stamps - stalk me, surprise me! Smiley
* stained glass things -- love birds, rich jewel tones. This is great too: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479298222978/
* gem tree -- examples on pinterest
* mosaic bird like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479298222936/
* beaded bird like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297782479/ -- there are many more on pinterest
* Bead and Wire Cross wall hanging – These colors are great!
* Zipper Felt Bird brooches – This shop has a lot of great items. I really love the cardinal, the bluejay and this bird.

Supplies

Used supplies are fine! Smiley Supply only packages are great too! Cheesy

* clock mechanisms (comes with the motor and hands), example: http://amzn.com/B00APVP3GU
* glitter tape
* skeleton keys
* Aleene's Fast Grab tacky glue
* Impex Hi-tack all purpose very sticky glue
* DMC pearl Cotton thread - I have plenty of floss, but no pearl cotton, I would love to try some! Smiley
* swarovski bicone beads
* sterling silver jewelry findings
* metal charms for jewelry making - duplicates are fine because sometimes I need two of one type for earrings. Smiley owls, birds, animals, bees, mushrooms and pretty much anything else since I never know who I am crafting for and what they will like. Smiley
* glass beads (larger than seed beads, but not bugle beads please)
* Seed beads - sizes 8/0 or 7/0 or larger - any colors are fine, even colors I'm not super fond Smiley
* Delica beads - size 11 - any color
* stamp pads — any colors are welcome!
* chipboard
* acid free paper... like white drawing paper, for making books
* sock yarn — even leftover bits
* Book: big book of knitted monsters by Rebecca Danger
* Speedy carve blocks for stamp carving
* copic markers
* board games boards... i.e. the scrabble board. I'd like to make some board game journals, but don't have any boards for covers.
* Yarn cutter - safe to take on airplanes
* Neodymium magnets (like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/129468335/50-12-x-116-neodymium-magnets-super) 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch flat discs.
* fancy fabrics - velvets, silks, brocades - even scraps are great!

extras

* coffee
* smashed/pressed pennies
* postcards
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015 03:28:13 PM by greybird » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My STS -
Alliekat914
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015 06:52:15 AM »

I claim greybird for charms, lots of charms...
Due June 18th
1, 0, 0

About me:  My name is Allison, I am 34 and live in Ontario, Canada. I have a 4 year old shorty Jack Russell Terrier named Ruby.

Doctor Who, Firefly, Supernatural, Warehouse 13, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Star Wars (Jawas, Yoda, Chewbacca & Ewoks), Reign, Grimm, Avengers (Loki & Thor), Roswell, Zombieland, Downton Abbey, Sherlock
I also LOVE Disney

DISLIKES:
I do not like neon colours very  much, not a huge fan of pink or tie dyed things.

ALLERGIES:
Gluten, real wool (acrylic only please) perfume floral scents, some soaps and cannot wear earrings.

Anything on my Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/allison_tovell/ is up for grabs.

Things I would love crafted:

Knitted/Crocheted:
- headbank in black or brown preferably http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707769184441/ Allergic to real wool, has to be acrylic
- Shoulder, back, neck warmer in black or brown preferably http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707769165673/
- boot cuffs in cream, grey or red (acrylic only please) Allergic to real wool, has to be acrylic
- Bodum cover in black or grey http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707767177476/ (Thank yousmileyyogini, I want another one for a gift)
-   Any amiguri's that relate to my favourite shows/movies or DISNEY characters

Sewn (machine or hand):
-   Casserole carrier ex. of one (I prefer plain fabrics. My kitchen is black and grey mostly) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707769150444/ (Thank you Averia I LOVE the one you made, I have a couple other casserole dishes I could use carriers for)
-   Any plushies that relate to my favourite shows/movies or DISNEY characters
-   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Pillows for my two nieces. Their favourites are Rarity and Fluttershy  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707768740459/
-   Disney’s Frozen crafted items for my nieces. One loves Elsa and the other loves Olaf
-   Car trash bag
-   Tote bags made out of funky fabrics
-   Mug Rugs
-   Adorable star wars plushies http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707765647762/
-   TM patches that related to any of my favourite shows/movies

Cross-stitch/Embroidery
-   Hooplas from my pinterest of inspired from any of my favourite shows/movies http://www.pinterest.com/allison_tovell/hoopla/
- Mug Rugs

Miscellaneous
-   Anything crafted that resembles my dog, Ruby or has her in it. I would send you a picture if you picked this. She is mostly all white with a patch on her left eye.
-   Or anything Jack Russell related in general
-   Anything coffee or tea related: could be the fabric it is made of, our a hoopla...
-   Appliqued Canvas bag (med or large) or t-shirt (men’s med or women’s large) that relates to any of my favourite shows/movies
- homemade pin cushions (Thank you lydiaharper, I LOVE the one you made)
- change purse

Things I would love supplies:
-   Funky Fabrics:  fat quarters or larger (cotton preferred)
-   Solid Fabrics (cotton) fat quarters or larger
-   DrinkKlip http://www.pinterest.com/pin/207939707764492863/
-   Charms
-   Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator Stamp Handle and Felt
-   Ranger Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink
-   Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink Cardstock
-   Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
-   Idea-ology Adhesive Backed Mirrored Sheets
-   Shrinky-dink sheets
-   Sharpie Paint markers
-   Aida cloth 14 or 16 count in white and black
-   Embroidery floss DMC preferred
-   Metal Stamping supplies (I already have a hammer, block, alphabet stamps, hole punch)     l  looking for pendants to stamp, number stamps, designs…
 -   Buttons
-   Funky scrapbook paper
-   Washi tape
-   Craft Magazine(s): crochet, knit, cross-stitch, embroidery, scrapbooking (used is fine)
-   Amazon, Etsy, Spoonflower Joanns, Urbanthreads gift certificates

THIS ROCKS   Logged
La Chapa
Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015 09:01:17 AM »

I claim Alliecat914 for bootcuffs

1/0/0

Hi, My name is Olivia.  I live in California, and have a slew of things I love including but not limited to: crochet, animals,
nature, the color black, knits, science, books, art, painting, Victorian era stuff, anime, insects, curiosities, photography, hiking, the color green, wildflowers, bones, fungi, and moss. I'm married with two kids,
and I do have a few wishlist items for my sons listed.  My teen is 15, a band geek and computer nerd, who appreciates Nature and loves wolves.  My kindergartener is a wild child who loves dirt, rocks, sticks, legos, and is obsessed with the human skeleton.

allergies: wool, alpaca, any animal fiber; artificial fragrances and perfumes; pollen

Sewing:
- a scrappy, layered, wrap skirt in shades of black and grey; something like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928611754/ I have a few more examples on my OWS Pinterest board (see signature)
- a shoulder sling bag in black, grey, or olive green (like in link) I would love a kodama, amanita, fern, or animal skull theme https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927701429/
- a simple apron (any style) with pockets, natural Earthy colors and/or blacks please, no hots, brights or neons - the more coverage the better; I'm a messy gal!

Jewelry:
- a wire wrapped crystal point necklace (citrine, smoky quartz, rose quartz, I already have an amethyst) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621795/
- a woodland moss/lichen/etc. vial necklace, I'd really like one that is naturally collected and speaks of the place where it was gathered rather than store bought, mass produced moss/lichen/etc. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621630/
- a wire wrapped ring like this one https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928405069/
- embroidered pendant (see the embroidery section of my wishlist)
- beaded moth brooch, something like these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976724/  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976681/
- looong bead necklaces, like 24-32 inches (no plastic beads please) something similar to these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929719/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929715/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929705/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929751/

Embroidery:
- embroidered botanical pendants like these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927701296/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621597/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621361/
- some version of this quote/picture

Knit: (I'm allergic to wool, so soft acrylics, plant fiber, or silk blends only please)
- these mitts in green, black, or grey https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621642/ or https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927719705/
- one of these hats (or something similar) in black, grey, eggplant, or burgundy https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927719679/ Thanks loudxmouse!
- a grey or navy blue knit beanie for my 5 yr old son (no wool please)

Misc:
- ceramic yarn bowl, here's a lovely example https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621695/ Thanks Lo{ve}!
- natural rose, sandalwood, vanilla, or coconut scented lotion bars, bar soaps, or solid perfumes (please no artificial fragrances as I tend to be allergic to them)
- these wooden stilt thingies for my 5yr old https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927840489/
- wooden play trees like these for my 5yr old https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927840651/
- scented homemade play dough!! for the kiddo of course!
- T-shirt for my teen, size L: anything Dr. Who, striped galaxy shirt https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924452792/, a shirt that says "kiss my brass" a trombone
on it would be extra nice but not necessary
- Octopus T-shirt for my husband, size L
- if you can Paint, I would love a pet portrait of my black kitty (photos will be provided upon claim)

By theme:  Useful items would be great, but truth be told, I can't resist great decor although space is limited.
- I love kodama! Anything with kodama! (well almost, no earrings or hair accessories please)
- Insects & Spiders, I love anything with realistic insects or spiders (except the same things listed above)
- something human skeleton for my 5 yr old, ideas: a stuffie, a t-shirt, nesting doll set, a wooden puzzle, a block puzzle set

Supplies:
- scraps of black patterned fabric (I'm going to be making some fabric yarn bowls)
- Yarn Bee, Hint of Silk yarn in Lacquer (black), I need several skeins so any helps
- glass droppers
- tiny, clear glass bottles- I don't need tops
- black twine
- natural twine
- natural gift wrap tissue paper (the one that's cardboard color)
- essential oils (vetiver, sandalwood, frankincense, geranium, rosemary,lemon)
- pastel pencils (not the sticks)
- thread (black, blue, green, brown)
- fabric glue
- E6000 preferably the small tubes
- detail paint brushes
- seam ripper
- white Sculpey III
- glow in the dark polymer clay
- black 18 count or higher aida cloth
- any shape or color of genuine gemstone beads!

MANY THANKS TO WHOMEVER CLAIMS ME!!!!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015 01:27:43 PM by La Chapa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015 01:32:11 PM »

I claim La Chapa for a looong bead necklace or two (due out June 18)

This is my first claim this round.
1/0/0

Hi, my name is Anne. I live in Bremen (in Germany!) with my husband Uwe and little ones: Lea (3) and Hanna (1).  I don't like cigarette/cigar smoke, but have no allergies to speak of (some artificial scents, mostly). Our house is pet- and smoke-free (except for a few dust bunnies and maybe the odd spider).

My favourite colours are black (esp. for wearables), dark teal, deep purple, dark brown, cream & taupe (sand, milk, stone, wool... think nature), and pink. So: darker intensive or lighter bland colours. I use those colours for the kids as well (but they also get bright ones, like light green). I like plain fabrics, or (stylized) patterns like leaves and blossoms; polka dot... We have decorated our apartment mostly in light colours (white, cream, wood) so colourful stuff is always welcome. Repurposed and/or used is always fine. I usually prefer cotton or other natural fibers over acrylics.  Also I'm happy to receive supply only-claims.

I've set up a board on Pinterest for this swap, links to (almost) all handmade items (or at least pictures) from my list should be here: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/craftster-ongoing-wish-list/. Big wishes right now are here, but I have lots of things I want on other Pinterest boards, so if you find something there... Especially here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/jewelry-id-love-to-receive/ or here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/ – I love the two t-shirts I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. Now I want more!

Please keep in mind that I love miniatures! So if there is something you want to make, but shipping costs are too high, maybe it would also work out on a small to tiny scale? Especially if it's supposed to go on the wall.

Recent (and very much coveted) additions in bold

Sewn
O Things to take-thingies (could use two) like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495755580/. Three pockets ideal for wallet, phone & keys. Can have just small grommets or loops, as they will go onto a wall instead of a doorknob
O Mug rug/s! It doesn't have to match anything, knock yourself out! Some ideas here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/, but you can go with anything I mentioned in this list, my profile, or whatever you would like to make! I would love lots of different ones! A very plain or a simple set of two or four, or a quilted or embroidered one, a sheep or a penguin, or...!
O Infinity scarf like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495762505/ or plain, or like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496051367/ (jersey, or plain cotton, all fine! please just natural fibers, though)
O Ironing board cover for small folding table http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381080/
O File folder pillow http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495877363/ (for those 2 minute breaks when I have to clear my head!) (I'll gladly take care of the stuffing!)
O iPod cozy (for iPod classic) - maybe a star like this? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381063/ - or just a very plain pockety thing. Or I'd love one with a cutout for the wheel, but it doesn't necessarily need a window for the screen.
O Wall organizer with flat pockets, colourful like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494587827/ or cream/sand, or whatever you think would work for me (I have one from this pattern already, and I love it!)
O Quiet Book pages to go into a A5 two-hole-folder (15x20cm, 6x8"). Anything is welcome! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279497260440/ I'll gladly do the punching & put grommets in! Of course I realize that even one page can be much more than a medium, depending... (Stay tuned to see which ones I'll reeive from Avie; but then I have two girls...)
O If anyone has a nice dark jersey (solid or patterned) and maybe a serger, I'd love a very simple, plain tunic. It would have to be pretty large, though, XXL or XXXL.
O Binding or bias tape: patterned or solid, scrappy or single colour, from a fat quarter or a long strip from a sheet...
O reusable/washable Swiffer duster fleece thingies

Knit or crochet
O Wrist warmers in a neutral colour (many examples!)http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496093363/ this one is probably the easiest
O Cowl, maybe like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496399557/ - cream, or grey, or taupe, or dark teal, or dark purple... but these colours are always good! For anything!
O Spiral heel socks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279493860489/
O Any socks really, cable, plain, or self-striping, knit or or crochet...
O Knit hat with owl pattern http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494719195//owl-hat-4  50cm/20" or (or 60cm for me!) in grey or a nice cool brown shade! Also possible in crochet! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495143479/
O Knit berry baby hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/berry-baby-hat for heads 50cm/20" (in a similar soft purple or strawberry red; if you add pips in the strawberry: yellow please!) (Raspberry pink will work again, too, as the one we have is too small by now!)

Other
O Something small printed/stamped/embroidered with dandelions on it: A tea wallet, a little zippered coin purse or tampon wallet, a headphone keeper, pendant, anything! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279497094302/
O Stone & crystal (glass) pendant like this with four crystals (two smaller, two larger) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494784538/
O Glow-in-the-dark tree of life pendant pretty much like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496850831/
O Covered tape measure: sheep, zebra, penguin, kitten, or maybe something completely different! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495378003/
O Lanterns for tea lights / candles made from cans, example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279496269433/ - pretty or funny.
O Coasters (a set of four), maybe with birds or polkadots like these: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495642292/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495877358/ (not necessarily round or made from wood!)
O Han and Leia Mugs - please include "i love you" and "i know" (bottom inside would be my favourite!) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494131098/
O recipe cards (about 6x8" (15x20cm, A5) or smaller) (various on my OWS board)
O mini stamps for "filofaxing" - appointments, birthdays, dates, movies, etc. - also work well for greeting cards (one piece of bunting, a candle, a cake or cupcake...)!  (various on my OWS board)
O a kind of suncatcher or mobile for the girls, so it can be very colourful and all sparkly! Maybe just chandelier drops? We have those in the kitchen window and are enjoying the little rainbow fishies... Anyway, ladybugs, butterflies and dragonflies a plus! maybe single pendants or strands to hang in their windows...
O stamps - a simple leaf design, or swirls. also maybe pretty flowers in parts, or one of those castle stamp sets
O notecards - mostly as thank yous and cards for swaps, but birthdays, Christmas, or no theme greatly appreciated, too!
O Leather planner/organizer cover like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377730/ in A6 so I can put a regular notebook and a calendar in it (or like the smaller Moleskine flex). I love plain oiled leather in darker brown or black.
O Screen printing kit (I would so love to try this!)
O Pillowcases: 40cm/16 inch square, some examples here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381076/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381077/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495381087/ or here http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/
O Mini Twister game (the mat for the fingers as well as the wheel thing) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377707/, could be cardboard, plastic, fabric...
O Bubbles necklace! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495383186/
O Mini hooplas/wall art for my room in the doll house (because there is no space for a real hoopla wall and I love tiny things!). So inchies or rinchies in your favourite medium. Maybe somthing from here as an inspiration? http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/artwork-hoopla-inchie-inspiration/
O Stand-up thingy for tablet (to look at sewing instructions while sewing...) (the bookish kind?) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494649573/
O Embroidery floss cards - plain, or shaped, painted, printed... lots of those! (examples on my Pinterest)
O Yarn bowl - this pottery one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494249555/ is my absolute favourite (the colour, the little stars!), but I'd love one made from a wooden bowl too. Or even from a large plastic cup, as long as it's fun to look at and doesn't topple over or hop around the room while I'm working. (If it's large enough, I can always put a stone in as a weight!)
O Anything Labyrinth for me... crochet, knit, Fimo, sewn, embroidered, whatever, useful or just pretty...
O Calvin & Hobbes - again anything "pretty" and/or useful
O Something Care Bears! But from the original series please, not the bobbleheaded new ones.
O Something "Where the Wild Things Are" or "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"... loved by me and my daughters!

Embellished / Decorated Shirts
I love the four I've received so far and am wearing them constantly. Now I want more!
I prefer a round, wide neckline, so a scoop neck or boatneck would be best (don't like anything too close to the throat). A deep and wide V-neck would be okay, too. And I love 3/4 sleeves (or long), but tees or tanks are always fine, too. Love both cotton with a bit of stretch as well as cotton only; also very thin fabrics. Women's plus size 24/26 or 3x. As for colour, black/white/grey is completely fine, as are any of my favourites.
If possible, I prefer stencilled/drawn/painted/appliqued/embroidered etc. over iron-ons, because these tend to get destroyed in our washing machine, even in the wool cycle.
Themes: Anything you think might work for me, or see here for ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/annawahnsinn/t-shirts-i-want-to-make/
O XKCD t-shirts (baby, natural parenting, grownups, counter-clockwise)
O Rickroll shirt for me - something like this, or completely different... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279494328944/ Or can just be Rick Astley, without rolling...
O Again anything Labyrinth for me... Jareth, or a quotation, or... preferably in black and white (or a teeny bit glittery?)
O Calvin & Hobbes (I love: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495095892/)

Supplies (scraps or used is fine, as are supply only claims!)
O Embroidery hoops! All sizes, especially 4-8" - but if you have a smaller or larger one, those are very welcome, too!
O (Organic) essential oils: Lavender, bergamot, jasmine, camomile, rosewood, vetiver & immortelle (I think), lemon verbena. Plus I love vanilla, white musk, damask rose.
O cotton/satin ribbon or twill tape (plain or patterned, printed, embroidered...) to hem kiddie skirts or pants, pieces of 25" or longer would be good
O embroidery floss: especially blacks, whites, creams, regular and pastel colours (for care bears etc.)!
O Fabric paint (my favourites: silver, black, white, dark teal, dark purple, dark brown, pink; but need the regular colours as well to make shirts and stuff with the kiddies) (can also be glittery, metallic or pearlescent) - I'd love the kind that doesn't have to be ironed to fix the paint
O Fimo soft (all the colours!)
O Plain white silk scarves, shawls, foulards, handkerchieves etc. for me to paint
O Always: fabric! (esp. solid black!, teals; purples, or smaller patterns)
O Always: Sewing thread! All the colours – at the moment I could especially use black, blues, greens
O Binding or bias tape (bought, handmade, patterned?)
O Calendar stamp http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495066678/
O Metal stamping blanks & stamps (heart, star!) (oh, anything really, I only have very plain alphabet stamps and some rectangly tags)
O Embroidery floss bobbins (plain, or patterned)
O Twill tape
O Papers or cardstock (plain, glittery or pearly): Would love 12x18cm / 5x8in, can use smaller, especially in teal, cream, turquoise, black, pink/rose or brown (to be used as planner pages/dividers, for cards etc.)
O Books/magazines on (bead) embroidery, sewing (doll clothes, kids, or women plus size)
O Sewing patterns for kids clothes & doll clothes (American Girl, and baby 12inch)
O KamSnaps
O No sew snaps (refills; no tools needed) (Prym) smallish preferred
O Very large eyelets (1/2" +)
O Wooden or glass beads from 3mm to 10mm, any colours/shapes
O Shaped beads: Drop/teardrop shapes, hearts, leaves (glass, metal, pottery, clay, wood...)
O Tea and spice tins / tea caddies https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377698/ and http://www.pinterest.com/pin/171981279495377711/ (love tea urns, too, but those might be not ideal for overseas shipping)
O Anything really (bedsheet, pillowcase, notebook, eraser, pens, stamps, stickers...) from these: original care bears, forever friends (the teddy bears!), classic pooh, very hungry caterpillar, barbapapa, moomins, gruffalo, mickey & minnie mouse

My 3yo has been bitten by the ballet bug, and the little one has by now joined her! If anyone has tiny ballet slippers or shoes (just for play, they won't stand on pointe yet!) that their original owner has grown out of or doesn't use anymore, we would love to receive/swap/whatever! She's been watching the Nutcracker (Balanchine version) over and over again and Barbie Swan Lake and is constantly asking everyone to dance with her.

If you want to claim me for something that is not on this list, don't worry and just go ahead! Chances are I'll realize how desperately i wanted it anyway as soon as you claim me for it! So: Thank you for claiming me!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015 03:17:26 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird

<3 birds, glitter, sparkles <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015 01:51:00 AM »

I claim anna.wahnsinn for a surprise

2/0/0

Hi, I live in Florida in the USA with my hubby and pet birds and chickens.

likes:  minty aqua!!, Tiffany blue (NOT sky blue), black, silver, cooler colors like greens, blues (NOT sky blue), purples in jewel tones •  I (generally) prefer useful items • glittery/sparkly/shiny things • In jewelry I prefer silver over gold color. I like longer necklaces (22" to 24") • birds , chickens (prefer hens over roosters), chubby song birds, ravens, crows, owls • coffee, chocolate, homemade jams/preserves • velvet, natural dyed yarns/fiber, bold colorful yarn/fiber • rain, winter and fall, sea glass, windchimes, music, Christmas, Christmas ornaments and lights, stained glass, fountain pens, handwritten letters, sewn zipper pouches, altered books, altered journal art • books, reading, fantasy literature, Harry Potter, Gryffindor, English period pieces (like Pride and Prejudice)

dislikes:  sky blue, orange, yellow, neon colors, pink • zombies, monkeys (sock or otherwise), pinups, skulls, clowns, baby dolls or doll parts, gory/bloody stuff, body part things (anatomical hearts, eyeballs etc) • politics, crucifixes • lace (knit lace is fine though), hounds-tooth print, country themes, animal prints (cheetah, zebra etc) • not into pin-back buttons/badges (the kind with photos/quotes printed and pressed into a badge/pin. Decorative brooches are entirely ok though!)

allergies:
Strong scents and cigarette smoke give me migraines. Sad
I am fairly certain I am allergic to mohair…it feels like glass on my skin. Sad

Thank you in advance for crafting for me! Smiley

Pinterest
Anything on any of my "Wishes - ((Craft type or supply))" boards.   Smiley
https://www.pinterest.com/craftybirdy/

Sewn

• fabric coasters - a couple examples on my wishes-sewn/embroidered board
• macaron coin purse - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479301313753/
• crazy quilted something -- maybe a zipper pouch or purse.  Examples of the style of crazy quilting I love:   
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479301102366/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479301102367/
• dust cover for my drum carder
• circular needle organizer — any of these are great! This one (not pink though), this one, or this one
• DPN needle organizer — this one is awesome!
• Skillet handle cover - in dark fabric. But its for my hubby for camping so nothing overly girly please. Smiley He's not into sports though, so maybe solid, plaid, vegetable print, camping print etc. He likes blues, browns, greys, maybe a dark green.
• sleep masks with something soft for the inner fabric (like fake velvet etc.)   Can use multiples of this.  I'd love one for myself but I also would like some for gift giving.
• fabric hair curlers/rollers

Embroidery

I like blackwork.  I also like full color embroideries. Smiley

• embroidered bird brooch - many examples on my wishes-sewn/embroidered board
• Cute bird embroidery – I’d love this as a hoopla or embroidered on to things (bags etc.) Birds can be in different colors. Pattern is linked here.
• Embroidered – Always, Snape’s patronusI love everything except I would prefer a different fabric color… like a deep midnight blue or black. This is Professor Snape’s patronus with the word Always from Harry Potter.
• Realistic bird embroidery
• “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live”
– This is a quote from Harry Potter by Albus Dumbledore and it is one of my most favorite quotes. I would love this embroidered.

Yarn / Fiber / Felt / Knitting & Crocheted Items

• Crochet rug - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479300794452/
• I love handspun and hand dyed yarn! And fiber! Smiley Some pretty yarn colorways: multicolor, deep aquas, pale aquas, rainbow
• handdyed yarn using plants/natural items (like indigo, walnut shells, flowers etc)

Jewelry / Ornamentals

• Resin flower necklace -- like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297934626/
• broken china pendant like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479296764706/

Other Crafty

• hand carved stamps - stalk me, surprise me! Smiley   Although you probably can't go wrong with birds.   Smiley
• ceramic buttons - (not polymer clay) - many examples on my wishes-ceramics/pottery/glass board
• stained glass things -- love birds, rich jewel tones. This is great too: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479298222978/
• gem tree -- examples on pinterest
• beaded bird like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297782479/ -- there are many more on pinterest
• Bead and Wire Cross wall hanging – These colors are great!
• Zipper Felt Bird brooches – This shop has a lot of great items. I really love the cardinal, the bluejay and this bird.

Supplies

Used supplies are fine! Smiley Supply only packages are great too! Cheesy
You can find examples for most of these items on my Wishes - Crafty Supplies board.

• clock mechanisms (comes with the motor and hands)
• glitter tape
• skeleton keys
• Neodymium magnets - 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch flat discs by 1/16" thick
• Aleene's Fast Grab tacky glue
• Impex Hi-tack all purpose very sticky glue
• DMC pearl Cotton thread - I have plenty of floss, but no pearl cotton, I would love to try some! Smiley
• fancy fabrics - velvets, silks, brocades - even scraps are great!
• swarovski bicone beads - various colors, various sizes (like 4mm to 8mm)
• sterling silver jewelry findings
• glow in the dark seed beads
• Delica beads - size 11 - any color
• gemstone beads - prefer faceted in these shapes: round, rondelles, ovals, teardrops -
• Speedy carve blocks for stamp carving
• stamp ink pads — any colors are welcome! --- would really like to try brilliance dew drop ink pads or versacraft, but will be happy with any
• copic markers - even just a couple so I can try them
• board games boards... i.e. the scrabble board. I'd like to make some board game journals, but don't have any boards for covers.
• chipboard
• acid free paper... like white drawing paper, for making books
• sock yarn — even leftover bits
• Yarn cutter - safe to take on airplanes like the Clover yarn cutter pendant
• Book: big book of knitted monsters by Rebecca Danger

extras

• coffee
• smashed/pressed pennies
• postcards
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My STS -
Lo{ve}
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015 07:57:14 AM »

I claim grey bird for some jewlery

1/0/0

Hi! I'm Lo, I live in Northern CA, USA. I tend to lean towards darker colors; marroon, gold, black, dark purples and reds, jewel tones, etc. A few of my favorite themes are anatomy, aliens, vintage circus or freak show, bats/vampires (creepy kind, not cutesy) Halloween, chakras, crystals, Egyptian themes or gods, power puff girls, Beauty and the Beast.. Feel free to PM me with questions!

I get migraines extremely easily, therefore I can't accept anything that smells heavily of smoke or has a fake chemical smell. If something is scented I prefer a neutral smell like nag champa or food scents.

Surprises are always welcome! here is my craftster wants pinterest board for inspiration! https://www.pinterest.com/1createmydreams/craftster-wants/

*** = biggest wishes!!

SEWN

Name Pillows for my niece and nephew. The boy's name is 5 letters, would love superhero fabric! Any and all superheroes would work! Example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403064764/ and the girls name is 4 letters and would love a frozen themed pillow the most or princess! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403064759/   I understand these can be 2 different claims!

An apron to bake in! Some examples of ones I like are.. Or any played off my themes would be fantastic!!! Maybe we could discuss colors or such if you needed?
 One yard apron- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403064709/
Love the towel snapped on or buttoned to this one - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403064682/

*** A set of fabric envelopes to divide money

A mug rug, I'd prefer one detailed one to a few generic ones. I'd love any ideas you could come up with using my themes!

Crystal pouches: I would love these in many forms! Necklace, to clip to my belt loop, bracelet, Etc!  I have examples on my jewelry board or you could PM me for inspiration! http://www.pinterest.com/1createmydreams/jewelry/ (these could also be crocheted or knitted!) (thanks juliel85 for my first ones! Would love more!)

A heating pad cover, I have the type you fill with warm water, I can send you dimensions if needed! Open to knit, crochet, or sewn.

A laundry bag with two sections (whites, colors) to carry back and forth to the laundry mat

Sewn leather fingerless gloves (I have tiny hands, can send you a tracing or measurements)

A slip, this gorgeous free vintage pattern is amazing! I could send you measurements, I wear a XS. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403064957/

Cloth pads. I would love ones with snaps!

CROCHET/KNIT

*** Crochet food for my niece and nephew, would love any of these...
- Grocery Shopping: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403274857/
- Vegetables: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488404024686/
- Pasta: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488404296368/
- Pizza: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488404296361/
- Donuts: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488404296395/

Knit sock monkey slippers, will get exact size of babys foot for you for reference but he is 1.5 years old; https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488398288710/

Crochet or knitted cast iron skillet handle covers, would love some for a mini 5" skillet and a regular 12" skillet

Lamb slippers, I wear a size 6.5 narrow US women's https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403253940/

A crochet or knit mounted taxidermy animal head (or butt!) open to different animal ideas, PM me and we can discuss!

Crochet bugs! https://www.pinterest.com/1createmydreams/ (thanks la chapa for sending me my first batch! I'd love more though!!!)

Hand knitted socks, I know this is a big wish, but I have very small feet and I like my socks tight, so maybe it is like knitting children socks!? Size us womens 6.5 and very narrow! Any colors will do.

Pee-wee Herman crocheted doll! I would love love love pee-wee or chairy!

JEWELRY

Brooches: I have examples on my jewelry board of my style and ones I love! http://www.pinterest.com/1createmydreams/jewelry/

Alien bracelet for a 6" wrist: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488403274135/

EMBROIDERY

This embroidery!!! F the dishes! If you could blur out the middle of the f word like here or cross it out somehow would be perfect! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488402806772/

BATH/BEAUTY

*** Soap (not melt and pour please, natural and handmade, certain chemicals and artificial smells give me migraines) (thanks momof2! for a beautiful batch of soap! would always love more!)

Bath bombs (natural and handmade please, chemicals and artificial smells give me migraines)

Candles (natural and handmade please, chemicals and artificial smells give me migraines)

OTHER

*** An altered journal for recording my dreams

*** Boston Terrier Felt Keychain, mostly black body with white chest, would also love if it had extra wonky eyes. I can send you a photo of my aunts pups who recently passed away, this would be in his memory!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488404121599/

Some type of Quiet I'm Meditating sign. Any medium would be great.

Ribbon Hairbows in Frozen Princess theme:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488400437166/

*** Beaded bugs! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488402879118/

An altered jewelry holder of some sort to hold necklaces or bracelets

Any altered baby doll, rubber or ceramic, example: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/366480488402491241/

A glass or resin spoon rest, a solid color would be nice, no country type decorations on it like spoon rests usually have.

Miniature 3D scenes. I would love to have scenes with any of the following themes; alien abduction, freak show, crime scenes, Egyptian, or whatever you come up with!

SUPPLIES

*** Metal stamping tools - I would love any necklace blanks to stamp on, esp black because I can't find them! I would also love any of these stamps!;
Alien- http://www.pjtooljewelry.com/impressart-alien-design-stamp.aspx
Ufo- http://www.pjtooljewelry.com/ufo-design-stamp.aspx
Ganesha- http://www.pjtooljewelry.com/ganesha-metal-stamp.aspx
Eye- http://www.pjtooljewelry.com/impressart-6mm-eye-horus-metal-stamp.aspx
And any of the astrology signs but most wanted would be Leo, Virgo, Pisces, Cancer.

Pendant blanks for metal stamping - and metal/color/size

Stick free silicone matts for hot glue

Spatulas / bowl scrapers for baking

Wooden thread holder to hang on the wall for serger/cone threads: http://www.joann.com/june-tailor-cone-thread-rack-33-cone-capacity/3489242.html#q=June+tailor&start=18

Black (either matte or shiny!) and gold spray paint

Organic beeswax to make candles with

Wicks to make my own candles

I would love to learn how to make my own soap, if you have any tools or supplies for this i would love any and all!

Barbie parts, mostly looking for arms and legs! Will take the whole gal if you have them though!

Pasta maker to roll out polymer clay

Alien fabric

Anything miniature! I would love all sorts of tiny things to craft with, make scenes in the garden, etc..

Glass jars/ containers of any shape or size as long as they close! For organizing craft supplies.

Metal spikes, any color will do but would esp love black

Leather, even scraps!

Metal o rings, any color

Serger thread in any color, 4 of same colors please

Have any fun Wilton character cake pans you no longer use!? I'd love them!

Thanks so much!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015 08:06:07 AM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Homemade Sauerkraut
@Home This Weekend: Stained Chairs
Tute Tuesday: Box of Chocolates Wreath

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...