A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
203 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap R5 GALLERY  (Read 41124 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
meowari
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2015 01:25:17 PM »

I have to ask, what were your themes, meowari? Because those are, indeed, super awesome. (Along with the other great things that have been appearing here!)

I listed a lot, I can't even remember.  Embarrassed
Thistle is always one of my themes, and Edward Gorey's name turns up a lot on my swap theme lists, too.

This gallery is getting good! I totally missed the door and the bird, how awesome! I keep hoarding buttons for god-knows-what, I think I may try making a button bird of my own...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ayanared
Holistic Energy Practitioner, Artist, Mommy, Wife

Mommy, Wife, Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2015 04:16:11 PM »

Oh my goodness, jenleahlynn your patches are gorgeous!!  Actually, I love all the patches! <3.
That flower patch from Ludi is so creative!
And I really like that deathly hollow patch!
I'm sure my patches from Inselaeffchen is in the mail - or about to be, but I won't be home to receive them until July 3rd! Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living this life as fully as I can.
milkeway
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2015 05:13:42 PM »

I received from lindyv321 a few days ago!!! I love them so much!

She went with my themes of Nintendo (the star from Mario), Avengers (Captain America), and Disney (Mickey Mouse!). I love how they are so simple but expressive. She also sent me a really cute pillow with cat fabric! I'll be sure to come up with something fun for it!

Thank you again, Lindy! I hope you like your patches as well  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015 05:19:17 PM by milkeway » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2015 07:39:00 PM »

such a variety of patches, i love the mickey patch!

i recieved from craftcrazey13 yesterday. the variety of stitches shows a lot of thought. i really appreciate that. first for my harry potter theme, the ruby hour glass for scoring house points, check out the gems!

second, this modern interperatation of my flower theme

third, for my encouraging scripture theme, this light bulb, i love the chain stitches, and the tiny stitches at the base of the bulb. i had a hard time getting a good picture to show just how cool this is.

we also swapped patch kits, and she sent several pieces of bright fun fabric, and red ribbon.

thanks for such a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
gala_apples
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2015 09:53:46 PM »

The Gryffindor House Points patch is great, I totally love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015 03:48:39 AM »

Ludi - LOVE that thistle!!

Lindyv321 - Nintendo star is sooo cute!!

craftycrazey13 - That Ruby Hour Glass is just fantastic!! Love it! Great idea!! And the light bulb!! Cheesy

I received my package from fatewineroses today! LOVE IT!

First she stitched Ororo Munroe (Storm) from my Marvel/Xmen theme - she stitched it with glow in the dark thread, but said it might be too old as it's not glowing that much anymore, but I don't care! Cheesy Looks great!

And then a patch from my theme Doctor Who - quite funny she chose this one, as I'd been telling hubby just last week that David Tennant forgot his line in "The Poison Sky" when putting on the gas mask ... he covers that by saying "Are you my mummy?" in reference to a line in "The Empty Child" episode... Wink

We also agreed on swapping a patch kit. Smiley Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015 05:30:58 AM »

I love the Doctor Who patch
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
fatewineroses
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015 09:25:17 AM »

So glad that you like them Inselaeffchen! It was a lot of fun putting them together! Now I have a list a mile long of all the patches I want to make/receive!

This gallery is just too filled with awesomeness! Love that lightbulb!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
milkeway
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015 10:06:35 AM »

Catching up on all the awesomeness that has been posted:

Ayanared- the Superman patch you made is really, really cute! And I love the little door charm and mini flowers in your other set.

DaphadillyArt - The PAIL themed patches are really sweet and well made. I love the quote

curiousfae - I love the French quotes! The letters are very well embroidered Smiley The tree patch you made for sharalee is so pretty, too!

Watsonc7 - WOW! That topogrpahy patch is amazing! I knew what it was immediately and I love the painted details.

jenleahlynn - I LOVE the exploding TARDIS patch!! It's so detailed. No spoilers, but we ended up choosing very similar themes for Lindy, I hope she doesn't mind! I also really really love the Winter Soldier patch you made for CraftCrazy13. The little garden door is so cute, too!

lindyv321 - That free Dobby patch is awesome! And WOW I love that Deathly Hollows patch!!

calluna - That patch is seriously so cool. I love button art!

Ludi - Your patches are so neat and tidy! I also really love the embroidery on that flower!

craftcrazy13 - I love the lightbulb and quote! I was really well done and very pretty!

fatewineroses - Both patches are awesome!!! And really well embroidered! So cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015 05:46:23 PM »

My package may have arrived today. BFsays I have a package waiting there for me. Late work night so if it is for this swap pictures tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...