A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
254 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap R5 GALLERY  (Read 33224 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2015 06:40:56 AM »

My patches arrived from crazyda79, I was so excited...adding them to my patch stash that I hope to start sewing together this summer for a lap quilt at work!

A group shot of all of them in their glory!

close ups of each , the fox reminds me of Wile E Coyote!!! He is so much fun!

Thank you so much crazyda I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftCrazy13

Yes is the android.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2015 07:53:46 AM »

I received from smileyyogini yesterday! The patches were in the theme of thunderstorms, butterflies, and fairy garden.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2015 10:24:55 AM »

Beauty!  Smiley

Here are the nifty patches meowari sent; an owl yokai, Vincent Price on TV, and a tiny fantasy bird.  I like them a lot.  Vincent will add to the Vincent gallery in the Cabinet of Curiosities, the owl may live in the kitchen, and the tiny bird will probably become a fridge magnet to add to my collection. 

And here is the lavish amount of patch-making supplies, which I am not showing in detail because some are immediately slated for other swap projects.  Wink

Thank you meowari!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We can have anything we want, because we can make it." - RovingAnarchist

http://ernestthesiger.org/
http://immenseminiatures.com/
gala_apples
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2015 12:03:57 PM »

That owl's so detailed! And I love the edging on the Vincent Price one.

And smileyyogini, I love the haphazardly criss-cross edging on yours too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
calluna

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2015 01:22:53 PM »

Yay, I unexpectedly received two patches from goatgoddess!

First, rainbow-themed:

And second, on my Latin America theme, a loteria card!

The nopal fruits are numerous french knots, and far neater than any french knots I could ever manage.  Grin

Both patches are super-cool, thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maryland meetup October 26th! https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=458893.0

Secret Santa Swap returns in November Cool

Seeking image or rubberstamp of a bunch of sardines crammed together facing the same way (much like people in a crowd. I have a Monty Python style art project in mind)
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2015 01:25:29 PM »

I have been completely out of commission the past couple of weeks, and I've missed a lot!

lindyv321, what a great set of patches! I especially love the tardis patches. And, I really like the way the flames look (on both versions). It's great how both of them coordinate!

CraftCrazy13, fantastic patches! I love how the garden paradise one opens up- it reminds me of the book "The Secret Garden." I also really like the beaded fairy garden pacth.

jenleahlynn, excellent patches, especially the deathly hallows patch. That wire symbol is so neatly made! I also really like the hourglass- the use of the beads is perfect! Fantastic stitching on all of them.

goatgoddess, what an amazing crow patch! I love all of the details on it, especially the label with the Latin name!
and, the Edward Gorey patch from RovingAnarchist is amazing, as is the sugar skull- such detailed stitching!

milkeway, wonderful set of patches! I really like the Mickey Mouse one and the subtlety of the Captain America patch!

Inselaeffchen, outstanding patches from fatewineroses, especially the Storm patch- it's gorgeous! And, I love the double meaning for you with the Dr. Who patch. I've only seen a few episodes of the new series, and one of them was the "Empty Child" episode (which was creepy!).

gala_apples, great zombie patches! The fabric on the first one is perfect, and the dismembered body patch is perfectly gruesome!

DaphadillyArt, fantastic patches for your collection! Great detail on them, too, and I especially love the stitching on the "Smash" patch.

quaggy, adorable patches from crazyda79! And I agree about the fox looking like Wile E Coyote!

Ludi, I love the owl patch- so much detail on the stitching! And Vincent on TV is clever! Excellent kit supplies, too!

calluna, I love the rainbow patch- I like how toned down the colors are, and the loteria patch is fantastic!

And, while we weren't partnered up in this round, calluna sent me a fantastic patch that fits my science theme of entomology. Fortunately, she let me know ahead of time that there were cockroaches involved so I didn't freak out when I opened the box! Thank you, calluna! Smiley

I am woefully behind on my patch-making (and all things crafty... and otherwise) at the moment, but school ends on Tuesday. So, hopefully, I'll be recovered from a cold that knocked me on fanny this weekend and I can get my patches in the mail ASAP. I am doubly glad that Watsonc7 organized for this round!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015 01:29:14 PM by craftADDchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Watsonc7

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2015 03:17:16 PM »

I'm looooving this gallery!!  So many different techniques, I'm really giddy over the 3D patches, I might have to dip into that action next round. 
On a different note, I've been busy planning a baby shower and summer trip to Texas so I'm less chatty lately, sowwwy  Embarrassed  To this point, I should have everyone's statuses updated, please let me know if I have missed something....the record keeping duties kept me on my tippy-toes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho!

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2015 05:17:02 PM »

OH my gosh! I recd from Sharalee and boy did she spoil me!
When I opened the package everything inside was wrapped so nicely in tissue paper and ribbon like it was my birthday. YAY!

This is the drawing on the front of a note card of a pin on my pinterest board (she took her inspiration for all my patches from there). I love this drawing and will display this with pride on my ATC board for sure. Isnt she lovely? But wait.....

....she actually embroidered the drawing onto the patch! LOVE! Her hair is metallic thread and her wings are 3d butterfly wings.

Next, she made this adorable owl in a tree. You can't tell that the vines and leaves are a ribbon that she has stitched on (it's on both patches). Really cool stuff. The owl is felt and the bird in the corner is a button. So dang cute!

on for the bonuses and my kit (that is really more than a kit). She sent me a patch to finish in a cute owl pattern and few sets of various fabric squares, a portion of a jellyroll of fabric and a TON of other goodies (like ribbons, buttons and fabric covered magnets just to name a few) Seriously spoiled!

motherlode!!

Sadly, my pics do not do her stuff justice. If you'd like to re-post pictures Shari please do.

Again, thank you so much Shari! What a great swap package:)
Thanks to Watsonc7 too for organizing everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2015 06:20:00 PM »

Oh wow, I love the fairy and the owl, especially those dimensional leaves!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We can have anything we want, because we can make it." - RovingAnarchist

http://ernestthesiger.org/
http://immenseminiatures.com/
milkeway
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2015 06:43:33 AM »

Everything looks so amazing!! I received my second set of patches, these ones from smileyyogini!

First, a really awesome Captain America shield

Next is this cool Spider-Man patch. I like how the embroidery makes him pop off the patch  Smiley

And finally, my favorite, an old Gameboy  Cheesy She picked the perfect colors for it and it looks so great!

Thanks again, Melody!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...