A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
353 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Loom Knit Comfort Dolls aka Izzy , Duzuza , Pocket Pals and Softies Doll  (Read 2505 times)
Tags for this thread: loom_knit , loom_knitting , doll , toy , yarn_doll  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
LoomaHat.com

Come Loom with Me!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 25, 2015 09:29:07 AM »

Loom knitting is VERY easy and not only are these little guys easy to do they are made of a small amount of scrap yarn. Yay - you can recycle even the tiniest amount of yarn !

This is a great group project even for kids. One basic tube with a little sewing. Here is a link to a FREE Pattern with a Step by Step video tutorial:  http://www.loomahat.com/comfort-dolls/

I discovered them while I was researching charities for my website. These little guys are use for just what their name implies - to comfort children. If you do a quick google search you will be amazed by the number of organizations that use them - from AIDS clinics, hospitals, churches and even the military.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015 06:55:05 AM by LoomaHat.com - Reason: Added more ideas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.LoomaHat.com
Loom Knitting FREE Patterns with Video Tutorial
LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015 08:32:19 AM »

These are very cute and I'm sure they will bring a lot of comfort and happiness to those that receive them. I love how they each have different hair and outfits. You're a wizard with the loom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dulcet

hopscotch on bubble-wrap

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015 03:43:01 PM »

Cute!  You have more patience than me, doing all those color changes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The thing about believing that you can do anything is that you actually do things!
LoomaHat.com

Come Loom with Me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015 06:09:37 AM »

These are very cute and I'm sure they will bring a lot of comfort and happiness to those that receive them. I love how they each have different hair and outfits. You're a wizard with the loom!

They look like they're more complex then they really are. Literally a long tube and a little sewing  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.LoomaHat.com
Loom Knitting FREE Patterns with Video Tutorial
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...