A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
302 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap Round 5 (SIGNUP 4/30/15-5/14/15; MAIL BY 6/13/15).  (Read 36442 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
roler
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2015 05:24:28 AM »

Sorry for my late reply!  My package is sent, as are the appropriate numbers! 

Excited to get my new patches! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
RovingAnarchist
« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2015 09:01:16 AM »

Finally sent!

Does anyone else find themselves irrationally annoyed by postage costs? I'm to the point where it's starting to feel like sending packages by courier will be cheaper in the end!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I carry a bag that says FREE KNITTING LESSONS on my daily transit commute, & give a little hands-on tutorial to anyone who asks. They get a starter kit with needles, enough cotton yarn to make a plain dishcloth and a set of instructions. Swaps/donations for materials welcome!
crazyda79
Re:
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2015 01:00:01 PM »

I just sent too and was shockingly surprised at the shipping cost.  For some reason it was less than I expected.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
meowari
« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2015 02:55:09 PM »

I am ready to send to Ludi tomorrow, but I'm not quite there with RovingAnarchist's package yet...
I hate when you start off with some great ideas, but the execution isn't anything like you pictured.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RovingAnarchist
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2015 09:45:55 AM »

I am ready to send to Ludi tomorrow, but I'm not quite there with RovingAnarchist's package yet...
I hate when you start off with some great ideas, but the execution isn't anything like you pictured.  Undecided

Don't sweat it. I had a similar issue. i always have that issue. I'd much rather see an original idea than a perfect execution. That's really why we craft in the first place, isn't it? Things that are so perfect they look machine-made are technically impressive, yes, also boring. I love the little imperfections and wonkies that show someone putting their love and attention into a project! (At the risk of sounding all new-age-y and hippy dippy, isn't that the principle that prayer shawls work on? The maker puts good intentions and hopes for someone's improved well-being into the stitches, and that energy goes to the recipient when they give the shawl away.) Mistakes give a project personality! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I carry a bag that says FREE KNITTING LESSONS on my daily transit commute, & give a little hands-on tutorial to anyone who asks. They get a starter kit with needles, enough cotton yarn to make a plain dishcloth and a set of instructions. Swaps/donations for materials welcome!
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
Re:
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2015 09:47:04 AM »

I sent to "curiousfae" yesterday finally!  I sure hope you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
calluna
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2015 07:30:22 PM »

l may have received but I won't  be able to check the mail for a  few days. Traveling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years.

happy.hermit.heather at gee mail dot com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...