A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News: Kindness Craft Challenge   Vote for your favorite entry by Sunday, October 15!
Total Members: 314,446
Currently Running With Scissors:
237 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Spring Market 2015 **SHOPS only!**  (Read 14327 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: March 15, 2015 12:03:59 PM »

Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Want to "buy" fantastic crafts and supplies from a bunch of super cool crafters? Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Spring Market 2015  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 03/15/2015 to 04/05/2015
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to May 11 (**Please note that the last week May 4- 11 will be for over/under 3 point shops only)
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
**Please note that the format for this round is a little different.  Signups will be 3 weeks until April 5/2015 with the swap running to May 11/2015.    Unlike the past Shop the Swaps, you will not be able to leave before the end of the swap and you must be at 3 points upon the close of the swap.  If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week)

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of May 1/2015 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438059.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Spring Market 2015 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Spring Market 2015
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
What information needs to be kept current at the end of your shop?
Marshmallow chicks or chocolate bunnies?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Winter Market 2014   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.0

Spring Market 2014   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=432211.0

Winter Market 2013   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.0

Spring Market 2013   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.0

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015 12:34:55 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
STS Winter Market 2017!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015 12:04:07 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from loves2experiment fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS Winter Market 2014 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS Winter Market 2014  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015 12:32:52 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015 12:08:08 PM »

DIRECTORY OF SHOPS IN THE STS MALL

A2K
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297718#msg5297718

Abbeeroad
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297490#msg5297490

alteredmommy
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297257#msg5297257

artsycandice
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297686#msg5297686

greybird
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297467#msg5297467

kwality570
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5303479#msg5303479

La Chapa
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5302645#msg5302645

LeapFeetFirst
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297916#msg5297916

Lo{ve}
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297439#msg5297439

loudxmouse
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5298803#msg5298803

loves2experiment
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297258#msg5297258

MissingWillow
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297327#msg5297327

Mlsocci74
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297418#msg5297418

RaraAvis
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297315#msg5297315

sheepBlue
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297293#msg5297293

spikefan
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297295#msg5297295

texscrapper
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297452#msg5297452

underthemountain
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297350#msg5297350

Watsonc7
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5297715#msg5297715

whitterp
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5299593#msg5299593

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015 12:08:01 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2017
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015 12:09:24 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 124
Number of points spent so far this round: 163
Number of claims SENT: 124
Number of claims RECEIVED: 123

send by mar 23
MissingWillow to RaraAvis - pottery buttons square leaves + roses - (1)

send by mar 24
MissingWillow to artsycandice - pottery buttons blue hearts + magenta hearts - (1)

send by mar 25
RaraAvis to sheepBlue - 20 wooden buttons - (1)

send by mar 27
Watsonc7 to Lo{ve} - reversible microwave bowl holders kitchen stuff - (2)

send by mar 28
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - vincent price and cthulhu stamps - (1)

send by mar 29
artsycandice to RaraAvis - barn owl art - (2)
RaraAvis to Watsonc7 - felt bee coin purse - (1)
Lo{ve} to underthemountain - gears - (1)

send by mar 30
LeapFeetFirst to A2K - great lakes handspun - (3)
A2K to Abbeeroad - custom sewing oven mitt - (1)

send by mar 31
MissingWillow to Abbeeroad - square green pottery buttons + monkey farts glycerine soap - (1)
Abbeeroad to artsycandice - wood-burned buttons set of 4 - (1)
Abbeeroad to artsycandice - hand-dyed fat quarters #6, 7, 9 - (1)

sheepBlue to MissingWillow - scrap screen printing samples - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - 2 screen printing frames: hunger games/lotr/nerd + rabbit - (3)

send by apr 1
sheepBlue to artsycandice - fat quarters: rabbits on orange + rabbits on green and embroidered twinchie cicada - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - embroidered twinchie bird on a branch - (2)

Watsonc7 to sheepBlue - microwave bowl holders "bowls" - (2)
spikefan to underthemountain - sock monkey amigurumi - (1)
Watsonc7 to whitterp - bowl holders "utensils" - (2)
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - lazuli bunting bird head - (1)
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - rubber stamp tardis 1 + little houses fat quarter - (1)

MissingWillow to Watsonc7 - pottery face dish - (2)

send by apr 3
Abbeeroad to MissingWillow - bead soup - (1)
Lo{ve} to whitterp - circle button lot - (1)

send by apr 5
spikefan to Watsonc7 - mini minion - (1)

send by apr 6
underthemountain to sheepBlue - 2 lego rings: aqua + lime - (1)

send by apr 7
texscrapper to sheepBlue - custom embroidered jumper - (3)

send by apr 8
texscrapper to Abbeeroad - brown "unpaper" towels - (2)
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - halloween bag 1 - (2)

send by apr 9
RaraAvis to texscrapper - needle felted flying pig + mini robot - (2)
Mlsocci74 to texscrapper - 2 best bitches keychains - (1)

send by apr 10
loudxmouse to Lo{ve} - lotion bars + homemade marshmallows - (2)

send by apr 11
MissingWillow to spikefan - pottery ring dishes "green glass leaf + blue glass swirl" - (1)
Lo{ve} to spikefan - metallic embroidery floss - (1)

send by apr 12
LeapFeetFirst to MissingWillow - two small dot adhesive rollers - (1)
sheepBlue to underthemountain - screen printed cicada scarf - (2)

send by apr 13
underthemountain to Mlsocci74 - peridot tolp - (2)
underthemountain to sheepBlue - doll shoes - (1)
Lo{ve} to spikefan - wooden buttons 45 - (1)

send by apr 14
A2K to La Chapa - hook roll - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to kwality570 - peony handspun - (3)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - screen printed flamingo cotton scarf - (2)
spikefan to RaraAvis - sock monkey cup cozy + tiny crocheted octopus + fandom charm deathly hallows - (1)
spikefan to RaraAvis - small stamps: postage stamp + bee + woodland - (1)

kwality570 to LeapFeetFirst - kwality stencils: spirograph + pebbles + snowflake + waves + flower - (1)
Lo{ve} to sheepBlue - custom eyemasks - (1)
RaraAvis to artsycandice - little needle felted sheep & tree - (2)

send by apr 15
Mlsocci74 to Abbeeroad - 3 packs of 6 skeins natural hemp - (1)
texscrapper to sheepBlue - fabric lunch bag - (1)
kwality570 to RaraAvis - 10" woodburned monster painting green monster - (2)

send by apr 16
spikefan to Mlsocci75 - custom sheldon cooper amigurumi - (2)
A2K to loudxmouse - custom crayon roll - (1)
MissingWillow to loudxmouse - beeswax votive candles - (1)
La Chapa to spikefan - buttons: red & pink + green & yellow + blue & purple + wooden - (1)
MissingWillow to spikefan - pottery ring dishes "green glass swirl + red glass" - (1)
artsycandice to spikefan - mini barn owl plaque - (1)
La Chapa to texscrapper - 4 sea creatures applique - (1)

send by apr 17
MissingWillow to sheepBlue - big green + big brown pottery buttons - (1)
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - smoky amethyst handspun - (1)
Mlsocci74 to MissingWillow - 50 green printed organza bags 3x4" - (1)
underthemountain to kwality570 - lego heart pendant red - (1)
Watsonc7 to kwality570 - yellow dot microwave bowl holders - (2)
RaraAvis to underthemountain - glass globe necklace with dandelion seeds - (1)

send by apr 18
underthemountain to RaraAvis - lego heart pendant blue - (1)
spikefan to sheepBlue - custom sheldon ami - (2)

send by apr 19
kwality570 to Lo{ve} - gelli print notecards set 7 - (1)

send by apr 20
kwality570 to Abbeeroad - gelli print notecards set 4 - (1)
Abbeeroad to loves2experiment - hand dyed fat quarters #4, 10, 11, 12 - (1)
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - custom zombie sheep diorama - (2)

send by apr 21
RaraAvis to La Chapa - glass globe necklace with dandelion seeds - (1)
whitterp to RaraAvis - mixer hoopla - (1)
spikefan to texscrapper - custom embroidered pendant + 2 starfish dish towels - (1)
MissingWillow to Lo{ve} - 3 beeswax candles - (1)

send by apr 22
loudxmouse to LeapFeetFirst - cold processed soaps - (1)

send by apr 23
LeapFeetFirst to kwality570 - inner artist art + copper sequin waste - (1)
loudxmouse to La Chapa - lotion bar - (1)

send by apr 24
loudxmouse to Lo{ve} - pear jelly - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to loudxmouse - adhesive roller large dot + abstract triangles washi - (1)
Mlsocci74 to loudxmouse - #1 keychain + #1 necklace - (1)

send by apr 29
loudxmouse to underthemountain - pinhole camera - (1)
spikefan to Abbeeroad - embroidered twinchie lavender + tiny 10th doctor amigurumi - (1)
Abbeeroad to kwallity570 - fat quarters 1, 2, 3, 8 + neon blending filament - (1)

send by apr 30
whitterp to artsycandice - frankenstein embroidered twinchie + cupcake cross sttich + mini mushroom hoopla + chipboard shapes - (1)

send by may 3
A2K to sheepBlue - custom bag - (3)
Lo{ve} to A2K - dog fat quarters + ladybug buttons - (1)
Lo{ve} to A2K - yarn + knitting needles - (1)

Abbeeroad to spikefan - custom shoebill fabric atc + 4 beaded bracelets - (1)
A2K to RaraAvis - custom card wallet - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to A2K - dusk kettle dyed superwash wool - (1)
RaraAvis to spikefan - glass globe necklace + red monster + free glass globe necklace - (1)

send by may 4
spikefan to RaraAvis - tiny crocheted flying pig + embroidered twinchie french knots teal/seagreen ombre - (1)
Lo{ve} to Abbeeroad - vintage 1950s general electric iron - (1)

send by may 5
MissingWillow to La Chapa - blue heart buttons + garden business card wallet - (1)
kwality570 to spikefan - perpetual monster calendar - (2)
Abbeeroad to MissingWillow - bead soup 2 cups - (1)
Abbeeroad to spikefan - wood-burned twinchies - (1)

send by may 7
Lo{ve} to underthemountain - metal stamps nature - (2)
spikefan to A2K - 2 embroidered weavings - (1)
artsycandice to A2K - dinosaur fleece puppet - (2)
kwality570 to A2K - pink monster notebook - (1)
kwality570 to Watsonc7 - blue monster notebook - (1)
A2K to spikefan - custom sewing machine cover + small zipper bag - (2)

send by may 8
artsycandice to LeapFeetFirst - needle-felted one-eyed creature - (1)
underthemountain to kwality570 - lego heart pendant - (1)

send by may 9
kwality570 to A2K - monster calendar - (2)

send by may 11
texscrapper to kwality570 - thread spools - (2)
kwality570 to texscrapper - 2 flour sacks - (2)
underthemountain to texscrapper - 2 lego bracelets - (2)
La Chapa to kwality570 - shrinky dinks + red twine - (1)
La Chapa to kwality570 - embroidery hoops + bobbins - (1)

loudxmouse to Lo{ve} custom alien face hugger - (3)
spikefan to kwality570 - twinchies orange mix + purple mix - (1)

send by may 12
alteredmommy to MissingWillow - altered puzzle piece - (1)
kwality570 to Lo{ve} - gelli print notecards set 6 - (1)

send by may 13
A2K to LeapFeetFirst - custom wallet - (2)
loves2experiment to MissingWillow - custom puzzle piece - (1)
sheepBlue to alteredmommy - custom teesha moore patch - (1)
RaraAvis to loves2experiment - 2 stained wood hair sticks + 4 metal purse charms + 15 mini round bottom glass bottles with corks - (1)
A2K to loudxmouse - custom hat - (1)
Lo{ve} to loudxmouse - dz snickerdoodle cookies - (1)
RaraAvis to loudxmouse - leather strawberry coin purse #1 - (1)
whitterp to loudxmouse - fabric napkins navy + polymer clay - (1)
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - woven pendant + pea twinchie - (1)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015 12:13:59 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015 12:10:41 PM »

*chirp*
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015 12:08:15 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015 12:27:00 PM »

Points as of Close of swap May 6/15
Current - Pending - Total

alteredmommy   3   1   4
A2K   0   2   2
Abbeeroad   3   0   3
artsycandice   3   0   3
greybird   3   0   3
inflation fund   3   0   3
kwality570   0   3   3
La Chapa   1   2   3
LeapFeetFirst   3   0   3
Lo{ve}   0   2   2
loudxmouse   5   3   8
loves2experiment   3   0   3
MissingWillow   4   0   4
Mlsocci74   3   0   3
RaraAvis   1   0   1
sheepBlue   1   0   1
spikefan   0   3   3
texscrapper   1   2   3
underthemountain   2   1   3
Watsonc7   3   0   3
whitterp   2   0   2

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015 10:32:22 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017!

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015 12:27:18 PM »

the altered atelier

OPEN!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs so there is a distinct possiblility of animal hair on my items as I'm more likely to be on Craftster or crafting than vacuuming Smiley

Custom claim for MissingWillow 1 point
altered puzzle piece

NorObi belt 2 points
Obi style knitted belt, 37  inches long and  8 inches wide (about a small/medium).  Can tie in the front or back.  

Wordy bangle bracelet  1 point  Sale! .5 point
Wood bangle collaged with Russian text with 2 coats of satin varnish on top (has a slight shine to it)

Supplies

Vogue couture hat patterns  1 point each  Sale! .5 point each
Uncut crazy expensive hat patterns.  

4mm glass pearl beads  all 5 for 1 point  Sale! .5 point for all

Greek books  1 point each
books for papercrafting, Greek is realllly hard to find and such a pretty language Smiley  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me

claims I've made

Points started with  3
Current- 3
Pending-0
Total-3

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015 12:59:50 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017!

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015 12:31:31 PM »

CLOSED!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

LIFE IS ABOUT BRACELET  1 point

BLUE SKIES FIBER  1.5 points

CORALICIOUS FIBER  1.5 points

SEA GLASS FIBER  1.5 points

JEWEL TONES HANDSPUN  2 points

claims from my shop:
send by apr 17
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - smoky amethyst handspun - (1)
send by may 13
loves2experiment to MissingWillow - custom puzzle piece -(1)

claims i've made:
send by apr 20
Abbeeroad to loves2experiment - 4 hand dyed fat quarters #4, 10, 11, 12 - (1)
send by may 13
RaraAvis to loves2experiment - 2 stained wood hair sticks + 4 metal purse charms + 15 mini round bottom glass bottles with corks - (1)

current: 2
pending: 1
total: 3
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015 02:04:22 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2017
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015 01:51:49 PM »

sheepblue's

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

This grave is CLOSED

Screen Printing Frames - Ready to Use - All Approximately 9 x 12 inch frames
2 pts for each, 3 pts for 2 frames
Claim as: Tardis/Silence, HP/DW/Mario/Sherlock

Christmas Teesha Moore Bag - 2 pts 1 point - 7 inches tall by 7 inches wide, with a 42 inch long strap w/ zipper closure

Custom Teesha Moore Patches - tell me your theme and I'll work my magic - 1 pt for a complicated patch (stenciling/applique/intense embroidery), 0.5 pt for a simple patch (only embroidery or moderate embellishment with beads/charms).
Examples of my work below:

Fat Quarters - 1 pt 0.25 pt each
Each hand-printed fabric measure approximately 18 x 22 inches or larger. A few have some small printing issues, but are still lovely fabrics!
Claim as: Circus Elephant and Seals

Not-Your-Grandma's Christmas Stocking - 1 pt 0.5 pt
Sewn with cotton fabric for easy care and washing - 12.5" tall

ART AND OTHER ODDITIES

Embroidered Twinchies
All hand embroidered by me, mounted on cardboard, backed in felt, all approximately 2 inches unless otherwise noted.
Claim as: Clover - 2 pts
Graphic Eye (1 sq inch), Queen, Peas (1 inch sq) - each 1 pt 0.5 pt

Custom Rope Wrapped Necklace - I have all colors under the rainbow available and silver rings for further embellishment if desired - 2 pts

Assemblage metal necklace - 1 pt 0.5 pt
A funky statement piece made from various wires, part of a hair curler, and a butterfly charm. One of a kind!

Crochet scale necklace - 1 pt 0.5 pt
Made with a beautiful hand dyed variegated yarn by our own LeapFeetFirst in an RAAR grr ugggh crocodile scale stitch.

Layered chain necklace - a mix of chains and green beads - 1 pt

Woven pendant - 1 pt 0.5 pt
Made with a frame of thick wire, woven with various cotton floss for a rustic woven look. Floss ends can easily be hidden if the scrappy look isn't your thing.

CRAFT Typewriter Key Bracelet made by AsphaltQueen - 2 pts
I love this bracelet but have never had much chance to wear it so it should go to a deserving home. It will easily fit an 8.5" wrist.

Braided Seed Bead Bracelet - 0.5 pt - made with coral red glass beads - will fit a 6.5 - 7" wrist

Zipper Stud Earrings - 0.5 pt

SUPPLIES

Vintage Magazine from 1947 - 2 pts
Pages are starting to fall out from age but would be wonderful for papercrafting, etc.

Adult Coloring Book - 2 pts (not the naked kind silly!)
Intense zentangle art ready to be colored in - there's 14 different drawings in this book - absolutely beautiful but it needs a better home than the shelf where it's been languishing away.
Pictured below are just a few previews..

Faux fur stole - approximately 24" x 5" - can easily be reclaimed for other faux fur projects - 2 pts

Sending To:
MissingWillow - screen printing samples (1)
LeapFeetFirst - Hunger Games/LotR/Nerd, Rabbit screens (3)
Artsycandice - Rabbit on green FQ, Rabbit on orange FQ, Twinchies cicada and bird on branch (3)

MissingWillow - Halloween TM bag (2)
underthemountain - cicada scarf (2)
LeapFeetFirst - flamingo scarf (2)
MissingWillow - custom Zombie sheep diorama (2)

alteredmommy - custom TM patch (1) - pending claim
loudxmouse - woven pendant, pea inchie (1)

Receiving From:
RaraAvis - 20 wooden buttons (1)
watsonc7 - microwave bowl holders "bowls" (2)
underthemountain - aqua/lime lego rings (1)

texscrapper - custom embroidered jumper (3)
underthemountain - doll shoes (1)
Lo{ve} - custom eye masks (1)
texscrapper - fabric lunch bag (1)

MissingWillow - big green and brown ceramic buttons (1)
loves2experiment - smokey amethyst handspun (1)
spikefan - Sheldon ami (2)

A2K - custom bag (3)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 1
Pending Points: 2
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015 04:22:00 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015 01:57:32 PM »

spikefan's stuff 'n' things
***CLOSED***

I live in North Carolina and my house is smoke and pet-free, although we do have an outdoor cat and a stray hair does manage to find its way inside from time to  time.

Embroidered Twinchies - .5pt each
2"x2" (Group picture shows the actual colors better, and the thumbnails show the stitching better)
Choose from:
Row 1 - Lavender, Poppies, or Jellyfish
Row 2: Orange mix, Purple mix, or Blue mix
Pic#2 French Knots: Red/Blue/Green or Teal/Seagreen ombre (colors are more green than blue)
Pic#3: Dandelion

Embroidered sheep pendant - .5pt
1" square pendant

Knitted Dropped Stitch Scarf - 1.5pts
(56" long, made with Vanna's Choice Charcoal Print)

Knitted Scarf - 1pt
(58" long, color is darker than it shows in pic, made with Vanna's Choice Acrylic)

Crocheted Market Bags - 1pt each
Choose from L to R: Yellow Multi or Red Multi

Knitted socks
(Made with acrylic worsted weight yarn so thicker than normal socks, more like slipper socks)

Tropical Storm Ombre - 1pt .5pt
Should fit Women's size 8.5-9.5

Pink Multi .5pt .25pt
Should fit Girls size 2-3

Tiny Totoro - 1pt .5pt
(about 1.5" tall, made with embroidery floss)

Cable Knit headband - 2pts
made with acrylic yarn - 3" wide

Knited Grey Boot cuffs - 2pts 1.5pts
made with acrylic yarn
fits up to 16" calf

Knited Aran Boot cuffs - 2pts 1.5pts 1pt
made with acrylic yarn
fits up to 16" calf

Wristwarmers - 2pts 1pt
made with acrylic yarn

Owl cup cozies - .5pt each
made with acrylic yarn
Pale yellow, Grey, Rose, and Teal

ATC's - 2.5"x3.5"
Watercolor Sunsets - .25pt each
1. 2.

Ladies - .5pt each
(L to R: Row 1 - Ice, Earth; Row 2 - Fire, Spring

Cotton face scrubbies, set of 8 - .5pt set
2.5" choose from multi or citrus

Starfish dishcloth - .5pt each .25pt each
made with acrylic yarn
Choose from: Red, Orange, Aqua or Purple

Skull earrings .25pt pair

Tiny crocheted animals - .25pt each
(made with embroidery floss)
(Choose from: Octopus, Orange turtle, or Green Turtle))

Kitchen Towel holder
- .25pt

Misc crochet -.25pt for all
Pic 1- African flowers (about 4", made with acrylic yarn), pic 2 - 4.5" flowers

Crocheted Skulls - .25pt for all
around 4"[size]

Supplies

Small Stamps - .5pt each (or 3 for 1pt) .25pt each
(Choose from Owl (2"), Robot (2"), Postage Stamp (1.5"), Bee (2"), Muffin/Cupcakes, or Have Fun Banner)

Vinyl stamps sets
Pic #1 Dates - (1pt), Pic #2 Birthday - (.5pt), Pic #3 Holidays or Camp (.5pt each set)

Used Stamps - .25pt each
(shown on a 9"x12" piece of paper, can get sizes if needed; second pic shows other side)

Craft Eyes
(Pic #1) 12mm Blue safety eyes, 2 pair - .5pt
(Pic #2) 15mm Black safety eyes, 2 pair - .5pt
(Pic #3) 4mm Black eyes, flat back no stem, no backs , 10 pair - .25pt
(Pic #4) 4mm Black eyes with stem, no safety backs, 3 pair - .25pt

Fandom charms - .25pt each
Choose from: Supernatural amulet, Tardis, or Deathly Hallows (have 2 each of these)

Charm sets - .5pt for each set
Choose from misc. set or cross set

Chipboard books - .5pt each
Choose from sun/flower, butterfly (2 available), angel or flower
(I also have a pear shaped one that didn't make it into the photo)

Wishlist
Fandom screenprinted/stencil Merona or Old Navy brand tshirts
Small watercolor art
Dimensional ATC/twinchies
20ct, 22ct or 24ct cross stitch fabric - white or off-white
Aqua linen fabric
Watercolor or Urban sketch ATCs - have some themes listed
here

Claims made from me
to underthemountain - sock monkey amigurumi (1pt) - SENT 4/1
to Watsonc7 - Mini Minion amigurumi (1pt) - SENT 4/1
to RaraAvis - Sock Monkey cup cozy - .5pt, Tiny crocheted Octopus- .25pt, Fandom charm(Deathly Hallows)-.25pt, Small Stamps-Postage Stamp, Bee, & Woodland - 1pt  - (2pts) - SENT 4/9
to Mlsocci74 - Custom Sheldon Cooper amigurumi - (2pts) - SENT 4/9
to sheepBlue - Custom Sheldon amigurumi (2pts) SENT
to texscrapper - Custom embroidered pendant .5pt, (2) Starfish dishcloths .5pt - (1pt) SENT
to Abbeeroad - Embroidered Twinchie (lavender) .5pt + Tiny 10th Doctor amigurumi .5pt - (1pt) SENT
to RaraAvis - Tiny crocheted flying pig .5, Embroidered Twinchie-French Knots-Teal/Seagreen ombre .5 - (1pt)
to A2K - Bright & Teal/Seagreen ombre Embroidered Weavings - (1pt)
to Kwality570 - Twinchies - Orange mix & Purple mix (1pt)

Claims I have made
from MissingWillow - Pottery ring dish green glass leaf .5pt + blue glass .5pt - (1pt)
from Lo{ve} - Metallic Embroidery Floss - (1pt)
from Lo{ve} - Wooden Buttons 45 - (1pt)
from La Chapa - Buttons - Red & Pink .25, Green & Yellow .25, Blue & Purple .25, and Wooden .25 - (1pt)
from MissingWillow - Pottery ring dish green glass swirl .5pt + red glass .5pt - (1pt)
from artsycandice - Mini Barn Owl Plaque - (1 pt)
from Abbeeroad -  Custom Shoebill ATC - (1pt)
                           (4) beaded bracelets (free with point sale)
from RaraAvis - Glass globe necklace .5pt, red monster .5pt, free glass globe necklace w/claim - (1pt)
from kwality570 - Perpetual Monster Calendar -(2pts)
from Abbeeroad - Custom Woodburned Twinchies -(1pt)
from A2K - Custom sewing machine cover & small zipper bag - (2pts)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 0
Pending Points: 3
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015 11:41:39 AM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Creamy Spinach and Potato Baked Eggs
@Home This Weekend: Hamper Revamp
Tute Tuesday: Felt Owl Costume

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...