A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Which flip flop creation is your favorite?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 313,876
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Oh So Many Wine Charms! (pic HEAVY)  (Read 3805 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , fairy , fairy_tale , outlander , celtic , celtic_knot , wizard_of_oz , wine_charm  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2015 08:13:13 AM »

I make a lot of charm bracelets, which I often share here on Craftster.  But lately, I've wanted to do something new to break it up.  I wondered what I could make with basically all supplies I already had, and one of the things I came up with was wine charms.  All I had to pick up was the hoops, since all the charms and beads were already in my stash.  Cheesy  So I started making a few....  And then a few more!  I actually have a few more sets put together that I haven't had a chance to photograph yet.  Here's a few of them...

Edit 1/7/16:  Even more sets to add!

Wizarding World - including a cauldron, Hogwarts, Deathly Hallows symbol, potion bottle, golden snitch, lightning bolt and Hedwig.  All with iridescent or AB beads for a little extra magic. 

Owls - six different owls, with French grey, purple, tan, amber, burgundy, crystal & opal beads.

London - with a phone booth, London bridge, double decker bus, Big Ben, Union Jack, teacup, palace guard, Underground sign

Paris - with the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Fleur de Lis, Moulin Rouge, Croissant, and Champagne

New York City - I <3 NY, Empire State, taxi cab, Chrysler Building, subway token, Flatiron building

New Orleans/Mardi Gras - domino mask, Bourbon Street, champagne, New Orleans, music note & feathered mask

World Travel - Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, passport, Big Ben, Sphinx, suitcase, pagoda, Tower of Pisa

Baking Time! - stand mixer, measuring cup, layer cake, rolling pin, cookbook, slice of pie, cookie jar, muffin pan

Baseball - with a baseball player, hat, I <3 Baseball, mitt, popcorn, & baseball

Fairy Tales - including Fairy Godmother's Wand, Genie's Lamp, Cinderella, the Frog Prince, Rose for Beauty & the Beast, and a crown for Prince Charming

Alice in Wonderland - including Alice, the White Rabbit, crown for the Queen of Hearts, playing cards, the Cheshire Cat, top hat for the Mad Hatter, teapot & cup, and the Caterpillar's Mushroom.

Celtic Knots

Harry Potter - includes all four Houses, Hogwarts Castle & Hedwig

Fairies

The Wizard of Oz - including Dorothy, Toto, Glinda, the Wizard, Wicked Witch of the West, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion & the Tin Man

Outlander (series of novels, recently made into a television show on Starz) - including Jamie's Kilt, thistle, Celtic cross, Celtic heart, Jamie's sword & Claire's nurse's cap

Edit:  New additions!
Cinderella - The charms include the palace, Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, a clock, a crown for the Prince, pumpkin coach, entwined hearts, and of course, Cinderella's glass slipper, all surrounded by beautiful Swarovski crystal beads.

Beauty & the Beast - Teapot & Cup, Crown, Enchanted Mirror, Storybook, Belle, Enchantress, Rose, Castle

Ocean - Mermaid, Lighthouse, Octopus, Turtle, Sunglasses, Lobster, Ship's Wheel, Shell

Celestial - Cloud, Stars, Moon, Sun, Star, Rainbow

Music - Trumpet, Guitar, French Horn, Saxophone, Music Stand, Music Notes

EDIT 5/3/15: New wine charms to share!

Reading/Library - Newpaper, reading glasses, library, pen & pencil, books & apple, open book

Horcruxes! - Lighting bolt for Harry, Hufflepuff's Cup, Slytherin's Locket, Ravenclaw's Diadem, Riddle's Diary, Gaunt's Ring, and Nagini

Crafty Lady Charms - Knitting Sweater, Scissors, Embroidery Floss, Ruler, Glue Gun, Tube of Paint

Magical Charms - inspired by our very own Knickertwist!  Fortune Teller, Eye, Moon, Sun surrounded by the Zodiac, Ouija Board & Palmistry Hand

Doctor Who Charms - with extra sets of charms for specific Doctors.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016 07:26:55 AM by Mistress Jennie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015 10:26:12 AM »

You seriously find the best charms ever! These are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015 01:24:25 PM »

Thanks Sew!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015 07:02:53 AM »

Absolutely fabulous, as usual, Mistress Jennie! Love all the charms you find!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015 10:58:48 AM »

These are so awesome! My favorites are the Alice in Wonderland ones and the celtic knots, but I also love the sword charm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell

My Patronus is Grumpy Cat

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015 04:21:31 PM »

Eek!! I just love these so, so much! I am really loving the ocean set. I need to start drinking more wine clearly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015 06:52:27 PM »

Thanks August!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016 07:31:48 AM »

After working on so many of the same items in time for Christmas, I really needed to work on something new to feel creative again.  So I started with a new set of wine charms, and that set led to more...  and more...  soon I had a whole desk-full!  This is my newest batch. 

Wizarding World - including a cauldron, Hogwarts, Deathly Hallows symbol, potion bottle, golden snitch, lightning bolt and Hedwig.  All with iridescent or AB beads for a little extra magic. 

Owls - six different owls, with French grey, purple, tan, amber, burgundy, crystal & opal beads.

London - with a phone booth, London bridge, double decker bus, Big Ben, Union Jack, teacup, palace guard, Underground sign

Paris - with the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Fleur de Lis, Moulin Rouge, Croissant, and Champagne

New York City - I <3 NY, Empire State, taxi cab, Chrysler Building, subway token, Flatiron building

New Orleans/Mardi Gras - domino mask, Bourbon Street, champagne, New Orleans, music note & feathered mask

World Travel - Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, passport, Big Ben, Sphinx, suitcase, pagoda, Tower of Pisa

Baking Time! - stand mixer, measuring cup, layer cake, rolling pin, cookbook, slice of pie, cookie jar, muffin pan

Baseball - with a baseball player, hat, I <3 Baseball, mitt, popcorn, & baseball
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016 04:14:10 AM »

Holy crud!  These are amazing! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016 05:17:21 AM »

Thanks dewshinesdrop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Paint a Music Box!
July 26, 2017 Featured Projects
What's Up Girlfriend?

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...