A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
283 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Use What You Have Swap Round 2 - Gallery  (Read 21092 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sowool
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2015 06:20:32 PM »

I received from kwality570!  Grin

I am always making lists and jotting things down, so she made me this lovely notebook! It is absolutely perfect for my gardening notes this year!

The inside is made of lovely project life cards Smiley

A Minecraft grass block cube. All of my kids are obsessed with Minecraft, and this gem was claimed less than half a second after it was unwrapped! It is now a darling pen holder for my son's desk:)

A set of gorgeous note cards made from gelli prints she made. I love the striking colors! I'm going to hold onto these for a special occasion.

This crocheted basket she made me is the perfect size (and colors) for holding our table napkins.

And last, she sent a fun spring break project for my family to do next week. Our town's mascot is the pirate, so we are going to make some awesome spirit wear with these iron-ons.

Thank you for the lovely package, kwality570!!!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2015 11:15:44 AM »

I haven't heard from my partner but the post office says it was delivered on the 1st, so I'm guessing she's seen it or it is completely lost, so I thought I'd go ahead and post pictures...

From her pinterest, in colors she mentioned she had in her house, a crocheted mandala:

(unfortunately, that is the beginning of a crochet-a-long that is turning into an afghan that I now got sucked into, so... thanks?  Wink )

And two 18" pillow covers for her living room.  I didn't have two zippers big enough, so I went with the envelope thing, where the back fold over on itself?  Anyway, strips of fabric in as close to the colors as she listed that I had quilted onto a backing:

Then when I asked if there was anything I made she liked, she mentioned fairy doors and monsters for her kids, and since I certainly had the stuff to make those:

Yay for stash projects!  I hope there's another round sometime when I have a little more time to work on stuff...  thank you Kwality for hosting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hannabear
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2015 01:42:59 PM »

Wow, such creative work from everyone! Definitely giving me ideas of what to do with the rest of my giant art supply stash!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2015 06:09:10 PM »

I DID get my stuff, and it was wonderful! Everyone in my house decided to get colds again and I got a bit sidetracked.  Sad Even though photos got shared, I have to share another.

The pillow covers are perfect on my couch!! They fit my existing (ugly as hell) pillows wonderfully. Here they are with another swap pillow.

And the cuteness continued! First thing out of the package was the monster and all I heard from my daughter was "Mom, canIhaveitcanIhaveit???". She was disappointed it was for her brother until I explained she got the fairy door so fairies could come into her room.

It's also worth noting smeddley made me a mandala I have been dying to have but just can't make. This entire package was just wonderful, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
brandyk
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2015 08:35:09 PM »

So many nice items have been made & lovingly shared. And all out of our stashed!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yofi
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2015 02:12:11 PM »

Awesome items!  I love all brandyl's bags, and the clever hip scarf.  The notecards are beautiful -- the colors are luminous!  And I agree with the kids -- the monster and the fairy door are magical!

Isn't it nice to be spoiled -- and move portion of your stash at the same time?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2015 03:53:59 PM »

Sorry that my pics are very late! yofi completely spoiled me with an amazing package; I am a very lucky swapper.  Cheesy

She sent two lovely pairs of earrings, in a cute decorated tin:

I just got a super short haircut perfect for showing them off!

We agreed to swap a half pint of homemade preserves, and she sent me three!!  Shocked

"Grape Expectations" = amazing. I'll let you know when I try them! I'm excited for figs especially.

This beautiful cable knit hat, in a really neat box style that makes little fox ears when you wear it!

Also great for keeping the back of your neck warm (see: new short haircut).

OK, and these are so fabulous - felted slippers! She sent them only partially shrunk, so I can get a custom fit, which I think is really clever.

I love the colors, and the little points on the cuff!

Thank you again yofi, you are one rad swapper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not goodbye friends - find me on the reddit group, on instagram @oceanna.kolb and oceanna.kolb at gmail. <3<3<3
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2015 06:13:42 AM »

that hat is adorable -- so are you! Yofi--the pattern is very textural and looks complex!

Love those slippers...made to order!

Fig preserves sounds so yummy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yofi
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2015 09:58:43 AM »

The hat and the earrings look lovely on you!  I'm so glad you like the things I sent, and I hope you enjoy the jams.  I had your strawberry maple smoosh swirled thru my oatmeal this morning.

I had to have a second bowl...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkmichk
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2015 04:24:27 AM »

I received from EdelC
I got a set of stenciled cushion covers (we agreed no pads to save postage)

& 2 fab stenciled t shirts

Thank you so much I love them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...