A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
177 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweet and Easy Valentines Gallery Round 4  (Read 12630 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015 01:55:02 PM »

Ooooh I think I love every bit of that package!  Great job brandyk!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
SonjaBoo
Release the Craftin'!

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015 03:15:26 PM »

Super cute package! Love it all. Cheesy

lindyv321, I think it will make it -- we do have our mailbox dug out! Ha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015 04:21:47 PM »

yikes, SonjaBoo -- that is unbelievable!!
I heard on the news that Boston schools have been cancelled
something like 8 of the last 15 days?
good luck up there!!
eta:  you sent such a nice pkg -- love the artwork you made!!

and brandyk, can you share the recipes for fudge pots & cocoa spoons??  mmmmmmm
(also, if you offer a cute project basket like that in the next STS, I'll be sure to claim   Grin
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015 04:24:35 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMamaBee
Creative Mom

Crafting Since 1982

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015 04:51:37 PM »

I received a totally awesome package from sweety28303! So many really cool things!

The painted mason jar is so great! It's already got a candle and is in my craft room/living room! I have wanted one of those forever!

The pin cushion small mason jar was perfect for my sewing pins! As you can see it has already been put to good use! Now I won't worry about my 1 year old finding pins on the floor!

And even though it was over 70 here today I am even modeling my new crocheted hat which I might have to fight my daughters for!

Half the candy is probably already gone and the mailbox with all the stickers my 4 year old is in love with! I am sure I will be finding foam heart stickers for the next year in mysterious places!

I love the Kirby coaster and the little heart. My 4 year old took the heart to be a coaster for her baby dolls cup.

Thank you so much! I love it all! I couldn't have asked for a better partner! A

Oh and the crochet bordered hoop is hanging up already too. It was the perfect add on to our holiday decorations!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2015 01:05:30 AM »

That crocheted hat is really cute! Will have to try replicating it for the little girls in our family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
kayrun
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015 08:32:16 AM »

another great pkg!

I like the look of the crochet border on the hoop -- even though I'm a novice crocheter,
I might have to give that a try!
Hopefully there's a tutorial somewhere online.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015 09:34:08 AM »

I'm so glad everything got there in one piece! I was seriously worried I didn't wrap it enough! I'm glad you like your package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Instagram!
The_twisted_hook- business
Yayitsjojo- instagram

Find me on FB too.
Jolena Luse(Commodore)

I'm always game for a personal swap.
CraftyMamaBee
Creative Mom

Crafting Since 1982

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015 10:00:53 AM »

:::Update::: The candy is pretty much gone! And we love it all! I have been circulating a picture of the mason jar amongst my friends and they are very jealous! I will have to make sure to lock up before I go anywhere so they don't try to get it!  Grin

Thank you again! It was a wonderful gift to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stillatthetop
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015 03:11:58 PM »

Well, it is my turn to *squee*, although I can't do the pics. I hope my partner will. They are very marvelous things.

I will start with the smalls, and work up to the bigs. quaggy surely spoiled.

Let's start with the cutest little sock monkey card. Complete with wonderful Valentine cutout hearts, and little hearts pasted on.

Next up...4 boxes of sweethearts candies. They are chalky, but the kids love them, and I love reading the messages.

PEZ...Valentine style. I love those, and have a large collection. That one is mine. Be mine.

Three wonderful cards for me to share. I love the little ladybug one. That will go somewhere special. Probably on my wall  Roll Eyes Ooops. I am getting greedy.

5 kits of suncatchers. Love and hearts, and cupcakes with hearts. Those will be fun to paint with the kids.

Another thing that I forget what we all call them. It is a wooden box trinket, decorated very nicely. With the cutest key to my heart. And a wonderful rose.

Then there is a photo cube. Decorated very nice with backgrounds and neat Valentine stamps.

Now on to the big gifts {I was so totally spoiled}. The wonderful memory tray..quite large..7 panels that she added all kinds on goodies inside. I can't wait to hang that on the wall.

And the biggest gift of all..a wonderful trinket box that she added some sewing supplies inside, and the top is decorated so pretty, with roses, and a vintage clown, and crochet pieces, and other do-dads. I can smell that she probably painted it herself. It is crackle finish.

Thank you quaggy. kayrun told me you were a spoiler  Grin I'm not sure where I will hang your monkey card...oh. and quaggy also made my personal valentine with cute kissy squirrels. That will hang up somewhere special, too. I am cleaning house and wish to re-do my bulletin boards. These will work out nicely.

Sweet and Easy, my butt. You put a lot of effort into everything. I truley appreciate it all  Grin

~T
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015 03:16:02 PM by stillatthetop » THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
brandyk
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015 03:31:04 PM »

and brandyk, can you share the recipes for fudge pots & cocoa spoons??  mmmmmmm
(also, if you offer a cute project basket like that in the next STS, I'll be sure to claim   Grin

Both are Pinterest finds that I semi modified (not completely on purpose either time).
Fudge pots - https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/18456/carnation-famous-fudge/, but I didn't realize that recipe did not call for a 12 oz can until I had about 7-8 oz in the pot with sugar, so I winged it & poured it into little paper cups. Plus, in the bottom of some I put caramel ice cream topping Smiley

For the hot cocoa spoons, I used http://www.makeandtakes.com/hot-chocolate-on-a-stick, but I did not make my own marshmallows (sorry partners) & I put some in ice cube trays & some in a pan & cut them. I used all semi sweet chocolate chips & did not have baking chocolate so I subbed in cocoa powder & a couple extra tbs butter. P.S. This tastes really good just eaten off the spoon without the hot milk Smiley
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015 03:35:37 PM by brandyk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...