A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
306 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap R4! (SU CLOSED;SO March 2/15)  (Read 26390 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015 11:21:28 AM »

Wile E Songdog, I know exactly what you mean! When I sign up for a new swap, even if I'm in the middle of another swap, my brain starts churning out ideas for the new swap and I end up losing focus on the old one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015 05:40:43 PM »

Tomorrow, we're expecting a snowstorm, and if I hadn't been sick with a horrible cold a week and a half ago (and its effects still linger), I would be all caught up with grading notebooks and assignments. Instead, sadly, I had to lug home almost 100 notebooks, plus a crate of assignments. And, while the storm did cause our big school fundraiser to be postponed, giving me a full day for grading, I'd rather be playing with patches! One of these days, when we have a snowstorm, I'll actually get to spend it crafting without guilt!

If I get  my butt in gear early enough tomorrow, I may have some free time on Sunday evening, and perhaps a patch would be just the thing... perhaps a 6-side crystalline snowflake would be in order?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015 02:01:56 PM »

I need to finish a dotee and and an embroidery (both in the WUP stage) before I can commit to this.  But it is great motivation as I NEED more patches!  I have two projects that I would love to collect a few more patches for-because what fun is making them all myself?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015 04:09:53 PM »

I hope you can join us again!

Today, I was not nearly as productive as I hoped. But, it seems we're due to get walloped with a storm Monday through Tuesday night, so it's possible (more than it has been so far this year) that we'll have a snow day on Tuesday (and possibly Wednesday). So, I'll definitely have some pre-swap patch making time on my hands! Especially if the power goes out... I can stitch patches while bundled up in a sleeping bag Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015 06:56:32 PM »

I sent in my sign-up! I'm just going with one partner, one patch, and no extras, for now.

MommyTheMaid! I still have patches you sent me a LONG time ago, waiting for me to gather enough additional patches for a finished item. You also sent me mug rugs, and I'm using one of them as a patch, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years. Now, lettuce leaf!
Wile E Songdog
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015 12:59:44 PM »

I think I am going to pass on this. I may do a craftalong instead. I am taking some time off in February partly because I have to use some vacation but also so I can get some work done around my house so I can get organized and get a workable crafting space. If I commit to this I am afraid I will goof off and play with my craft supplies instead.

And I'd also go out and buy more craft supplies that I don't have any room to store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2015 01:23:32 PM »

Sorry you won't be officially joining in, Wile E Songdog! But, if you do craft along with us, make sure to share what you've made. And, maybe you can join us for a future round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015 10:09:47 AM »

Since school just got cancelled for another day (I love when they make the announcement early!), tomorrow my schedule will be full of A) Shoveling, B) Crocheting, C) More shoveling, D) Making a snowflake patch, E) More shoveling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015 12:35:31 AM »

No matter how much I long for the snow, I am very thankful that I do not have to deal with it.  I admire those who do and don't go running from it.  It would be nice to get a few days off of work randomly though.

In crafty news, I cannot wait to get started.  I think I am gonna make myself a patch tomorrow, just because! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015 06:30:54 AM »

We broke a record here with the storm- 34.5" of snow... beating out the 33" from an April storm several years back. The highest snowfall was 36". In a few minutes, I'm heading out to deal with it. I think it's going to take a while and a few rounds... but, is it a  bad thing that I want to get it done because I'm expecting a package today? I need to clear the path to the door!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...