A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
149 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Swap Wishlist Swap 2015 (SU thru 2/6; SO 2/21) CLOSED  (Read 23098 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Where is my Cosmo?

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2015 03:36:48 PM »

GALLERY!

Swap name: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 4
Craftster members who are organizing this swap: rackycoo & alteredmommy
Sign-up date range: January 7 through February 6
Date to send item by: All packages must be sent on or before February 21

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: FOCs - YES, Users with Negs - Not necessarily.
- Is a Friend of Craftster OR has negative feedback: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO this swap is specifically set up to help those members with negative feedback. Smiley
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Details of swap:

If you would like to participate, please read ALL of the information in this post thoroughly.

Though there are quite a few Craftster members who have negative feedback, angel opportunities can be hard to come by.  We've run three previous versions of this swap in order to provide opportunities for those members who needed to clear their negative feedback.  However, since there are so many members who still need opportunities to set their accounts in good standing, we have decided to run this swap again.  

As with the previous versions of this swap, Friends of Craftster in good swap standing and users with negative feedback (who have NOT been banned from swapping) may participate. Here's how it works:

Friends of Craftster:

As long as you are a FOC (with no negatives of your own) when you post your list, you are eligible.  Since you will not be sending in this swap, you may join even if you are at your 5 swap limit. You may only post once and once you have been chosen, your list will be moved to a locked thread for reference. Unlike most swaps, for this swap you will need to post your wishlist FIRST and THEN PM your sign-up questionnaire to BOTH rackycoo AND alteredmommy. (Yes. BOTH. on the same pm so we can each see the other has it) Due to our method of tracking, this will be easiest for us. If you are found to be ineligible, your post will be removed without notice.

Remember, the more realistic your list, and the more items you include, the better your chances of getting chosen! If you are chosen, your list will be moved to a locked thread and your swapper will send you a few items from your list. The swapper will choose one large or two mediums, and then two of your small items. When you receive, you will pm rackycoo and alteredmommy so we can fix your sender's feedback, and then you will post in the gallery and include a nice thank you message to your sender. Feedback will not be entered for this swap, as FOCs will not actually be swapping and senders will be getting a negative removed from their profile.

Because this is not a regular swap, there is a chance that either you will not get chosen, or you might get flaked on after you are picked. Please note that there will be no angels for this swap. If you don't receive, though, there is no loss as you will not be sending out items to your swapper.

Users with Negative Feedback:

You do not need to send a PM to sign-up. Just PM your completed questionnaire to rackycoo and alteredmommy once you've chosen a list. Give us the name of the FOC you chose, and we'll send you the address.

Please send to one FOC per negative you've received. You do not need to clear all of your negatives during this swap, but you are allowed to clear multiple negatives by choosing up to two lists at a time. Please choose one large or two mediums, and then two of small items from each list. If you have more than two negatives and you are able to send out two nice packages before the end of signups, you may choose two more lists at that time.

Once you have selected a Friend of Craftster to send to, PM your questionnaire to rackycoo AND alteredmommy (Yes. BOTH of us) the relevant questionnaire below.  You MUST PM rackycoo and alteredmommy each time you choose a list and each time you send. When you send your package you must purchase Delivery Confirmation if you are sending within the US. If you are sending within or between any other countries you will need to provide a scan or picture of your receipt when you send. This is not required in regular Craftster swaps, but will be required in this swap.

Who's sending to whom:

Once your package has been received, one negative will be changed to positive.  The previous organizer comments will remain, but we will add that you successfully completed the FOC Second Chance Wishlist swap to redeem your feedback.

If you claim someone in this swap, you will need to complete your obligations. If you do not send a package to someone that you claim you will be permanently banned from swapping. This is in line with current swap rules.

All participants:

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
(Please put FOC Wishlist in the subject line of any PMs regarding this swap!)

QUESTIONNAIRE FOR FOCs to fill out:

Name of swap: FOC Wishlist
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

I am a FOC, and I understand that this swap was specifically formed to help people redeem feedback. Upon receiving, I will post pictures to the gallery and thank my sender. I also understand that in the event I do not receive from this swap, no angels will be provided. YES/NO

I am sending this pm to both rackycoo AND alteredmommy! YES/NO

QUESTIONNAIRE FOR USERS WITH NEGATIVES to fill out:
Name of swap: FOC wishlist
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:

Does your profile say you are banned from swapping?: YES/NO

Have you ever received a PM from jungrrl regarding a previous username?:

If you have ever had another username please list it here:

Who are you choosing to send to:

I currently have negative feedback but have not been banned from swapping, and I understand that this swap was specifically formed to help people redeem feedback. I will PM rackycoo & alteredmommy with Delivery Confirmation numbers or pictures of my receipt when I send. I also understand that in the event I do not complete the obligations I sign up for in this swap, I will be permanently banned from swapping. YES/NO

I am sending this pm to both rackycoo AND alteredmommy! YES/NO

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

AVAILABLE FOC LISTS:
BriannaB03
Mountains and Clouds
GatorWrangler
PerfectlyBohemian
greybird
rscowtown
crazyda79
Homerof2
cmarion3
gotgrey
rockmygypsysoul
lindyv321
brandyk
Smileyyogini
littlefawnpug
luckdragon
Onyxnox
mama24boyz
gingerpeachy
pottermouth
sheepBlue
sweety28303
gozer
calixita
A2K
kjlutz
La Chapa

Who is sending to whom: (click on receiver's name to find their list in this thread)
If your name is struck through, your feedback has been changed to Positive.  Smiley
scaramouche sent 2/21> Ratfinkz  Smiley
dewshinesdopp did not send >  goldfishpollywog  Sad
TAOJ sent 2/20> quaggy Smiley
WeeFreeRhie sent 02/23 >  phoenixfiredesigns  Smiley
WeeFreeRhie sent 02/23. >  Watsonc7  Smiley
IdlersDesign sent 1/22 > MareMare  Smiley
IdlersDesign sent 2/6 > Phizzychick  Smiley
Bobbysgirl did not send >  MissingWillow  Sad
rubylynns sent 2/20 > DaphadillyArt  Smiley
Lo{ve} sent 1/20> underthemountain  Smiley
vixen72 sent 2/21> LadyBugsAndBumblebees Smiley
Mlsocci74 sent 2/18> jellybean89  Smiley
TroubleT did not send > Homerof2  Sad
StainedMushroom sent 2/21> Acadian Driftwood  Smiley
Tuesday did not send> Whistley  Sad
mousee23 sent late > calluna Smiley
bronzfrog sent 2/21 > Smeddley  Smiley
IdlersDesign sent 2.24>  mistress_batty Smiley
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015 07:16:33 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015 03:37:53 PM »

Co-organizer just in case spot Smiley
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015 03:39:32 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015 04:21:40 PM »

Moderator Comment These are the wishlists of FOCs that have already been chosen. DO NOT choose from this thread! If you are interested in redeeming negative feedback, go to the active swap lists here.

MareMares List

Likes: Turquoise and gray, lime green, funny grammar sayings
Dislikes: Hot pink and black together, wool (allergic), jewelry (skin issues)

Anything off of my Pinterest board Crafted Items you can make for me," and really, "Crafts I want to make" is fair game too since I clearly haven't gotten around to making them

http://www.pinterest.com/soapsbymaremare/

Here is an idea of fabric I like:
http://www.pinterest.com/soapsbymaremare/fabric/

Also, my favorite fabric designers are Laura Gunn, Kate and Birdie, Patty Young, Sweetwater, Violet Craft, Mo Bedell, Bonnie and Camille, V and Co., and Bonnie Christine for an idea of my style.

Large:
--big fluffy knit cowl in a neutral like cream or gray or in a bright color like aqua or pink
Just one idea for pattern:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/236931630371936955/

--Knit gloves/fingerless gloves/mitts. No wool please, any color is great. I have fairly large hands for a chick

--Scarf with chunky yarn. No wool please, a neutral like cream or gray would be great

--Hoopla with an Alice in Wonderland or Little Red Riding Theme. Embroidered, cross stitch, applique, etc.

--Amigurumi for the nephews, animals, ninja turtles, etc

--A pillow cover with crocheted (or knit) flowers, here is an example:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/236931630367838412/

--Wall art in any medium, I have many examples on my Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/soapsbymaremare/

Mediums:
--I love zipper pouches! A couple medium to larger sized ones (at least 7-8 inches wide) would be great

--Sewn potholders that I can use (ie, contains a couple layers of Insulbrite.

--Simple Link or Triforce cross stitch/embroidery (Legend of Zelda)

--Knit or crochet boot cuffs in neutral colors. Probably XL size

--One of these pouches (link to buy pattern on the right of this blog).
http://sotakhandmade.blogspot.com/2015/01/two-in-one-pouches.html
Or just the pattern so I can make it

--Place mats or a table runner

Smalls:
--Crayon or marker pouches for my nephews, they like blue, green, orange, super heroes, ninja turtles, animals

--Any craft kit type items for kids

--Corner style bookmarks with fun decorations for the nephews
https://www.google.com/search?q=corner+bookmarks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=7sitVPi8IoXkoATXqoKwCQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1525&bih=702&dpr=0.9

--Crocheted Motifs to add to my collection. Neutrals and jewel tones please.

--Small bird houses, plaques, other wooden items my nephews can paint

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015 09:20:49 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love to cook, have an overflowing pantry, or want to save a little money on your grocery bill?
Join the Pantry Challenge Cookalong!

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015 04:37:34 PM »

Moderator Comment These are the wishlists of FOCs that have already been chosen. DO NOT choose from this thread! If you are interested in redeeming negative feedback, go to the active swap lists here.

About Me
37 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and three cats.

• My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • I love nature and trees
  • My favorite movie is Back to the Future
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Grin = big wish

Sewing (Examples of Fabric I like)
> Grin Steampunk leather fingerless gloves These are so cool! (Could be pleather too)
> Grin Superhero hand towels Specifically GREEN LANTERN or CAPTAIN AMERICA for my guy. (He'd LOVE them!)
> Harry Potter Owl Plush OMG so cute!!
> Steampunk Lace Cuff Bracelet. Neat idea!
> Sewing Surprise There are tons of sewn things on my pinterest as well!

Knitting & Crochet
Grin > Boot Cuffs! Like 2-in-1 boot cuffs or this kind of style in colors like a marbled brown, taupe, ivory or charcoal grey.
Grin > Crochet Sheldon Cooper Ami as a gift to my guy.
> Enterlac cowl I love those colors too!
> Dragon Scale Crochet Shawl these colors are pretty or other combo too.
> Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (And yes, simple thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)
> Hanging Bat Plush Little hanging knit bats are so adorable!!
> Grin Crochet Parasol or Granny square parasol So pretty! Can be rainbow, or tones of blues, or blues/browns, or purples or earthy (greens/browns) colors. I just love this idea in general!
> GORGOUS Knit Shrug. I love cables. I'm sure this is stupidly, massively huge, but I love it so much I'm putting it on the list anyway. LOL
> Knit or Crochet Surprise Item - You can find more items HERE on my knit/crochet pin board.

Embellished Clothing
INFO FOR ALL TEES: Fitted styles only please! (i.e. not the boxy unisex style) If Misses, size small. If Jr's size medium. I like jewel tones for shirts (emerald green, amethyst purple, turquoise, aqua) plus browns and greys best. Short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve fine. Scoop or V-neck best (but not so low I have to wear another shirt under it please!) I like Target's Mossimo shirts a lot but other brands are good too. ANY OF MY LIKES/THEMES ARE GREAT SOURCES OF INSPIRATION!

>  Grin Decorated/Screnprinted/Stenciled/Bleach Pen/Embroidered Fitted T-Shirts Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
>  Grin Batik/Dyed/Ombre/ "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
>  Grin Galaxy Shirt! I love this. I think either black tee, dark navy blue or dark purple tee is best for the base shirt color. I can't be around bleach (allergic to the vapors) so I can't make this for myself but I'd love someone to make one for me!!
> Bleach Pen Tees Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
> Embroidered Shirt I really like this idea. Doesn't have to be exact but I think that's a great place to start. Maybe flowers, trees, branches, etc.? Front back, both - I just like this idea a lot.

Glass, Ceramics, Pottery, Etc.
> Beautiful Footed Mug I love the style, design and colors.
> Cat stained glass So cute! I have an orange kitty too.
> Blown glass tree bead So pretty! And I make wire trees and moons so very fitting.
> Stunning Serving Bowl Don't think it gets any more beautiful than this.
> Birch Tree Mug I love white birch trees.
> Ceramic Oversized Soup Mug I've got several I love pinned here.
> Ceramic/pottery/glass wish/surprise item Examples of glass items HERE and ceramic items HERE

Hoopla, Embroidery, Needlework
> Grin "Damn it feels good to be a gangster" hoop like THIS or THIS. Too damned funny!!
> Phoenix Feather Hoopla. Love this in a red/orange/yellow color scheme!
> "M" Hoopla I love the font, the detail, everything about this example.
> HOOPLA SURPRISE I've been pinning some so take a peek and see if you get inspired!

Other
> Steampunk Leather Card Holder I love the color, the gears, the rivets, etc.
> Bat Faerie Wings pretty and very cool
> Grin Anything Back to the Future Inspired It's seriously my favorite movie of all time. DeLorean time machine items, shirts with logos/slogans/products from the films, Doc or Marty things - I just love those films!!
> Grin ANYTHING STEAMPUNK Accessories, clothing, jewelry, household items, etc.
> Grin Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items or phoenix pinned items as inspiration.
> Grin Daffodils - Spring always makes me think of my favorite flower, the daffodil. They don't grow here in Florida so I've got some wisted daffodil items here to help usher in Spring.
> Castle Building Block Rubber Stamps These are so cute and clever!
> SURPRISE ME! Look at my my pinterest or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015 07:47:51 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Watsonc7

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015 05:11:40 PM »

My name is Christy and I live in Maryland with my hubs, super energetic and hilarious 8yo daughter, and 2 dogs.  No allergies Smiley

EVERYTHING in my Craftster Wishes and TV & Books folder (for inspiration) is game

Game of Thrones, Reno 911, Arrested Development, Walking Dead, Royal Tenenbaums, Princess Bride, Labyrinth, East Bound and Down, Dr. Who, The Office, Downton Abbey, Anchorman, Strangers With Candy, Tim Burton, Little Shop of Horrors, where the wild things are, Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Firefly/Serenity, Judge Judy, Beetlejuice....whatever other shows are in my TV/Books pintrest folder

Grumpy Cat, Peacocks, birds, houses, mushrooms, trees, odd creatures, sloths, yetis...and I'm crazy for llamas (the crazy eye/teeth ones lol)

I basically love a good mix of modern and natural/rustic.  I like color but not psychedelic brights or cutesy florals/patterns.  I like natural art, wood stones, branches, wire art, clay/paper mch figures, etc.  I also like steampunk-y anything and Interesting sculptures/art.  

DISLIKES:  
    tie-dye, fluorescents, blue jean material, animal prints, pink, orange, batiks.  I'm not into overly cutesy fabrics/things, ruffles, glitter, or frilly-ness, religious, motivational, or hippie style (peace signs, daisies, etc)

::::SEWING/EMBROIDERY:::::  

::::YARNIES::::

::::PAPER CRAFTS::::
    • I would love any dimensional scene art, for example THIS or THIS but themed to my movies/books

::::CRAFTIES:::::    
    • My daughter would absolutely love anything artsy, in any media, you would want to make of her dog, Bay Bay...SERIOUSLY, you cannot go wrong here.  Fabric art, stuffties, paintings, hooplas, journal, pouch/bag, necklace...anything you can come up with.  She's into all different styles, so you don't have to make it kiddish, she is really easy to please when it comes to her dog!  Here is a link to a few pics (he is the dachshund -- the only dog pictured with her, I'll try to get more posted )
    • I'd love an art doll/creature made by you.  I really like the clay or paper mch ones,  sculptures and/or functional (lil containers).  I really like odd or funny, but NOT  dark and creepy (no blood, guts, demons, etc).  Here's some inspiration on my pinterest (I would love anything in your style or similar to this board!)
    • glass bowls on my pinterest, I love them all...especially the small water drop ones, they would be neat in white/cloudy or light blues
    • Anything Inspired by my TV & Books pinterest : Pouches, dimensional scenes, bags, clay figures, wooden stuff, plush, hoopla, peg people, mug rugs, Teesha Moore patch pouch, anything.  I have ideas on [http://www.pinterest.com/watsonc7/craftster-wishes/] my pinterest [/url], TV & Books , and Dr Who boards, but would love anything!
    • ANYTHING Grumpy Cat or Crazy faced llama (pouch, hoopla, sculpture, doll, art, mugrug, rubber stamps, anything)
    • Driftwood people/art

Thanks![/list]
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 07:47:31 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015 06:24:02 PM »

Smeddley's List

I'm a 40-year-old engineer living in Kansas with my husband and my dog.  Geeky and nerdy doesn't even begin to describe me.  I knit and crochet at baseball games (go Royals!) and our D&D games.  Love sci-fi and really cheesy horror movies.  Read a lot of mysteries.  Bellydance at nursing homes (they just like the sparkle, we don't have to be great, so it's low stress).

Allergies: Hemp.  Please no hemp fibers or oils! 
    Dislikes: Real animal bits.  I'm okay with leather and feathers and sometimes fur, but not fond of things like bones.  It's an awkward line.

First, pretty much anything off any of my "Swap Inspiration" boards, or craft-specific boards (obviously, the "received" and "made" boards are... well, things I have!).  Or anything similar that you can think of.  Or anything that might go with a swap item I've received in the past!  Some of the greatest things I've gotten aren't things I specifically asked for, so feel free to use your imagination!

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/smeddley/ (the only thing I'd probably not want is amigurumi, I do a LOT of that and am swimming in it - I say that, but then the Mega Piranha pouch I got in a swap is one of my favorite things ever, so... it's more a vague suggestion, really).

More specifically (the list kinda tries to start from small up to large, but it gets all jumbled)...

ATCs, I'm collecting them!  I have a few "Art I Like" pins, but to be honest I like a broad range of art, from dark and macabre to very cutesy.  Pretty much anything goes there.

Needlebooks, you can never have too many!  I like lots of styles and am getting a bit of a collection.

Pincushions, I don't quite have one for every desk yet, and that's rather a needed thing, since the other place I store pins and needles is random places on my clothing... ouch!  I have a board full of style ideas

Stitch Markers, again, with so many WIPs, you can never have too many!  I have a board with a few ideas, but feel free to let your imagination go wild there

Bookmarks, I really like the ribbon style, like these.

Hair sticks or knitting needles, embellished with beads, etc like these.

Pencil boxes, pouches, cases.  Have art supplies, will travel!  I do really like this fish one, for some reason...

Coasters, I'm fighting a losing battle with water stains and my furniture, but I'm still trying.  I would adore a set like this.

Tiny zippered coin purse! Soooo want one of these!

Bracelets, wrap style, 7" for single wrap.  Some style ideas on my beading board.

Hoops!  Glorious Hoops!  Obviously, anything inspired by any of my boards, not just my cross stitch and embroidery board, but also there are a few I've made and given away I wouldn't mind having one of!  These in particular: The Birds, Mr Fox, Grammar, As You Wish, Profanities - NSFW

Bags of all sorts, shapes, and sizes.  I particularly love this shopping bag and will NEVER have too many.

Sock Monkey, I'd love a Dr Who, Captain Mal, or Shaun sock monkey, but there are lots of others I'd love as well!

Poppet - while I do have two AMAZING bellydance poppets, I love poppets and would like more!  Any character/type from any of my boards.

Journals, again, something I can't get enough of!  This is a particularly amazing example.

Original artwork.  I love original artwork!

Altered ponies, especially like this bellydance pony!.

Pot holders, I really like these, style-wise, but anything relating to any of my likes would be great!

Miniatures!  Anything tiny, especially things for my new Cabinet of Curiosities.  Themes for the cabinet are: Poisonous plants, Potions, Mushrooms, Old books, Voodoo, Moths, Steampunk, Odd medical devices,  Anything else you think of that seems to go with the aesthetic of the others, since I'm sure I'm forgetting things!  Also, small, peg-people sized things in general, like furniture and such as I'm kind of working on a peg people comic book thing.

Thanks for looking over my list!  Cheesy 
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    BriannaB03
    « Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015 06:25:29 PM »

Hi.  My name is Brianna.  I live in California with my boyfriend and our two dogs and one cat.  I work in the science field.  

I am allergic to latex and angora.  And my boyfriend is allergic to smoke.

I am open to crafts of any and all mediums.  I dont want to stop the crafty mind, so Im open to any interpretation of things.  Please use the links as inspiration for the item, does not need to be copied.

Any questions about colors, themes, etc please dont hesitate to PM me.

My favorite color is Purple and my boyfriends is Green.   Our home has a lot of earth tones.
    I dislike pastels and neons and too much glitter.

Anything off of my pinterest is fair game!  Cheesy

CRAFTED:
    Pinterest surprise :  my pinterest
    Headband or clip like this
    Sign like this Blake Shelton inspired (glass of wine/shot of whiskey)
    Love sign
    Anything Alice in wonderland, The little mermaid, game of thrones, the walking dead, supernatural, or marvel
    Inspirational journals - would love multiples (to keep and gift)
    Halloween, Christmas, other holiday decor or bunting
    Stitch markers

SEWN:
    An Alice in wonderland and little mermaid inspired mug rug.
    Pin cushions, especially one I can slip around my sewing machine.
    Sewing machine cover
    Would love a craft bag, so that I can take my projects on the go.  Any style or color.
    Any style bag, purse, tote from here or in a similar style.
    Would love a small disney inspired cross body bag!  
    An apron maybe like this feel free to change the fabric style.
    Or an apron like any of these.
    Cross body bag similar to this, could even be a little bit smaller
    Reusable bags.
    Fabric bins, hopefully one to take laundry back and forth.  
    Quilt blocks.  Craftster themed.  I want to make a craftster inspired quilt.

YARN:
    Boot cuffs  multiples wanted in different colors and styles
    Fingerless gloves like these!
    or like these
    A Scarf similar to this chunky scarf.  I would like it in a neutral color or earth tones.  I love the buttons!
    Or a scarf like this sweet elinore scarf.  Any color.  
    DNA scarf!
    Baby groot
    Yoga socks

JEWELRY:
    Bracelet like this or like this!.  Color and charms can be different.
    Charm or necklace similar to this.  I love the cage wire look, any color.  
    Any other type of jewelry.  There are a few ideas on my pinterest.

FOR OUR HOME:
    We are in dire need for wall art!
    Any craft medium.  Mostly earth tones for our living room/dining room.
    Any nerdy inspiration for our study room/guest room.  
       Game of thrones, The Walking Dead, Firefly/Serenity, Supernatural, Marvel, Disney
    Holiday decor for our mantel
    Wreathes
    Any outdoor decor

Or wine/coffee caf theme for our kitchen.
    Espresso sign
    Coffee/wine sign
    Wine
    Zelda key holder

FOR C:
    Anything science/neuroscience themed.
    Anything Marvel themed, especially Wolverine or Doctor Doom.
    Anything Supernatural, the walking dead, firefly/serenity, the princess bride, labyrinth (especially Sir Didymus and Ambrosius), or Disney(especially Donald Duck)
    Any type of brain teasers or puzzles.

For M:
    Anything hummingbird or Angels
    Wind chimes
    Favorite colors pink and blue
    Socks/slippers!  Size 7.5-8 (preferably with no slip bottoms)

For my sister: (39 yr female)
    Anything  veterinarian(especially large animal) themed.
    Animal anatomy art.
    Favorite color is purple
    Chic wall art like these
    Yard Art maybe similar to these
    Any type of horse shoe art like these or like these

For Others:
    Small gift items (multiples wanted):  Disney, My Little Pony, Owl, Birds, Bookmarks, Key chains, Lanyards for badges, anything else you can think of. =)
    Small purse
    Wristlette
    Apron
    Hair clips
    Bracelet

Thanks for looking!
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015 06:36:29 PM by BriannaB03 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015 06:45:16 PM »

Hi I am Robin and live in the great state of Texas!  I have 1 son who is grown and is on his own.  I have two schnauzers and a fish tank.

My pinterest which is in my user profile has all sorts of surprises that I would love to receive!

I like dragonflies, frogs, fish and owls to name a few!  My favorite color is aqua.  I collect a lot of vintage things and love to fish and browse antique stores!

Thanks to anyone who choses me.....  Here's a list of items I would like or just go crazy and color outside the lines with a surprise!

1. Coasters
    2. Some type of decoration for valentines day
    3.  Anything school bus related
    4. Book marks
    5. Needle book
    6. Pin Cushion
    7. Dog Toys
    8. Teesha Moore Patches
    9. Mug Rug
    10. Crocheted socks size 6
    11. Crocheted scarf
    12.  Necklace  I prefer silver
    13.  Some type of coin purse
    14.  Pot holders
    15,  Some type of Decorated journal
    16.  Handmade notecards to send in swaps
    17.  Prayer flag
    18. Altered art matchbox
    19.  Altered art paintbrush
    20.  Altered art paint brush
    21. Hoopla art for my hoopla wall

Just have fun and welcome back to swapping......we have missed you!!!!!
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 12:57:05 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jellybean89

Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015 06:55:52 PM »

Hi, my name is Jamie and I live in the US with my boyfriend and our cat. I love to read and make crafty things; I mostly crochet, but also do a bit of knitting, sewing, and cross-stitching. I dont have any allergies, but I dont like strong scents. My favorite color is green, and I usually wear blue, purple, red, teal, dark grey, and black.

Some things I like: books, yarn, animals, nature, outer space/stars, mythology, fairy tales, The Princess Bride, Harry Potter, Firefly/Serenity, Dollhouse, Adventure Time, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Elder Scrolls games, Portal games, Nancy Drew books and games.

Any links in my lists are just examples for ideas/inspiration; feel free to PM me with any questions. Smiley

Yarn Crafts

Sewing

Paper Crafts
    • Green inchies
    • ATCs