A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
155 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Swap Wishlist Swap 2015 (SU thru 2/6; SO 2/21) CLOSED  (Read 23105 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Where is my Cosmo?

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2015 03:36:48 PM »

GALLERY!

Swap name: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 4
Craftster members who are organizing this swap: rackycoo & alteredmommy
Sign-up date range: January 7 through February 6
Date to send item by: All packages must be sent on or before February 21

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: FOCs - YES, Users with Negs - Not necessarily.
- Is a Friend of Craftster OR has negative feedback: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO this swap is specifically set up to help those members with negative feedback. Smiley
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Details of swap:

If you would like to participate, please read ALL of the information in this post thoroughly.

Though there are quite a few Craftster members who have negative feedback, angel opportunities can be hard to come by.  We've run three previous versions of this swap in order to provide opportunities for those members who needed to clear their negative feedback.  However, since there are so many members who still need opportunities to set their accounts in good standing, we have decided to run this swap again.  

As with the previous versions of this swap, Friends of Craftster in good swap standing and users with negative feedback (who have NOT been banned from swapping) may participate. Here's how it works:

Friends of Craftster:

As long as you are a FOC (with no negatives of your own) when you post your list, you are eligible.  Since you will not be sending in this swap, you may join even if you are at your 5 swap limit. You may only post once and once you have been chosen, your list will be moved to a locked thread for reference. Unlike most swaps, for this swap you will need to post your wishlist FIRST and THEN PM your sign-up questionnaire to BOTH rackycoo AND alteredmommy. (Yes. BOTH. on the same pm so we can each see the other has it) Due to our method of tracking, this will be easiest for us. If you are found to be ineligible, your post will be removed without notice.

Remember, the more realistic your list, and the more items you include, the better your chances of getting chosen! If you are chosen, your list will be moved to a locked thread and your swapper will send you a few items from your list. The swapper will choose one large or two mediums, and then two of your small items. When you receive, you will pm rackycoo and alteredmommy so we can fix your sender's feedback, and then you will post in the gallery and include a nice thank you message to your sender. Feedback will not be entered for this swap, as FOCs will not actually be swapping and senders will be getting a negative removed from their profile.

Because this is not a regular swap, there is a chance that either you will not get chosen, or you might get flaked on after you are picked. Please note that there will be no angels for this swap. If you don't receive, though, there is no loss as you will not be sending out items to your swapper.

Users with Negative Feedback:

You do not need to send a PM to sign-up. Just PM your completed questionnaire to rackycoo and alteredmommy once you've chosen a list. Give us the name of the FOC you chose, and we'll send you the address.

Please send to one FOC per negative you've received. You do not need to clear all of your negatives during this swap, but you are allowed to clear multiple negatives by choosing up to two lists at a time. Please choose one large or two mediums, and then two of small items from each list. If you have more than two negatives and you are able to send out two nice packages before the end of signups, you may choose two more lists at that time.

Once you have selected a Friend of Craftster to send to, PM your questionnaire to rackycoo AND alteredmommy (Yes. BOTH of us) the relevant questionnaire below.  You MUST PM rackycoo and alteredmommy each time you choose a list and each time you send. When you send your package you must purchase Delivery Confirmation if you are sending within the US. If you are sending within or between any other countries you will need to provide a scan or picture of your receipt when you send. This is not required in regular Craftster swaps, but will be required in this swap.

Who's sending to whom:

Once your package has been received, one negative will be changed to positive.  The previous organizer comments will remain, but we will add that you successfully completed the FOC Second Chance Wishlist swap to redeem your feedback.

If you claim someone in this swap, you will need to complete your obligations. If you do not send a package to someone that you claim you will be permanently banned from swapping. This is in line with current swap rules.

All participants:

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
(Please put FOC Wishlist in the subject line of any PMs regarding this swap!)

QUESTIONNAIRE FOR FOCs to fill out:

Name of swap: FOC Wishlist
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

I am a FOC, and I understand that this swap was specifically formed to help people redeem feedback. Upon receiving, I will post pictures to the gallery and thank my sender. I also understand that in the event I do not receive from this swap, no angels will be provided. YES/NO

I am sending this pm to both rackycoo AND alteredmommy! YES/NO

QUESTIONNAIRE FOR USERS WITH NEGATIVES to fill out:
Name of swap: FOC wishlist
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:

Does your profile say you are banned from swapping?: YES/NO

Have you ever received a PM from jungrrl regarding a previous username?:

If you have ever had another username please list it here:

Who are you choosing to send to:

I currently have negative feedback but have not been banned from swapping, and I understand that this swap was specifically formed to help people redeem feedback. I will PM rackycoo & alteredmommy with Delivery Confirmation numbers or pictures of my receipt when I send. I also understand that in the event I do not complete the obligations I sign up for in this swap, I will be permanently banned from swapping. YES/NO

I am sending this pm to both rackycoo AND alteredmommy! YES/NO

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

AVAILABLE FOC LISTS:
BriannaB03
Mountains and Clouds
GatorWrangler
PerfectlyBohemian
greybird
rscowtown
crazyda79
Homerof2
cmarion3
gotgrey
rockmygypsysoul
lindyv321
brandyk
Smileyyogini
littlefawnpug
luckdragon
Onyxnox
mama24boyz
gingerpeachy
pottermouth
sheepBlue
sweety28303
gozer
calixita
A2K
kjlutz
La Chapa

Who is sending to whom: (click on receiver's name to find their list in this thread)
If your name is struck through, your feedback has been changed to Positive.  Smiley
scaramouche sent 2/21> Ratfinkz  Smiley
dewshinesdopp did not send >  goldfishpollywog  Sad
TAOJ sent 2/20> quaggy Smiley
WeeFreeRhie sent 02/23 >  phoenixfiredesigns  Smiley
WeeFreeRhie sent 02/23. >  Watsonc7  Smiley
IdlersDesign sent 1/22 > MareMare  Smiley
IdlersDesign sent 2/6 > Phizzychick  Smiley
Bobbysgirl did not send >  MissingWillow  Sad
rubylynns sent 2/20 > DaphadillyArt  Smiley
Lo{ve} sent 1/20> underthemountain  Smiley
vixen72 sent 2/21> LadyBugsAndBumblebees Smiley
Mlsocci74 sent 2/18> jellybean89  Smiley
TroubleT did not send > Homerof2  Sad
StainedMushroom sent 2/21> Acadian Driftwood  Smiley
Tuesday did not send> Whistley  Sad
mousee23 sent late > calluna Smiley
bronzfrog sent 2/21 > Smeddley  Smiley
IdlersDesign sent 2.24>  mistress_batty Smiley
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015 07:16:33 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015 03:37:53 PM »

Co-organizer just in case spot Smiley
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015 03:39:32 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015 04:21:40 PM »

Moderator Comment These are the wishlists of FOCs that have already been chosen. DO NOT choose from this thread! If you are interested in redeeming negative feedback, go to the active swap lists here.

MareMares List

Likes: Turquoise and gray, lime green, funny grammar sayings
Dislikes: Hot pink and black together, wool (allergic), jewelry (skin issues)

Anything off of my Pinterest board Crafted Items you can make for me," and really, "Crafts I want to make" is fair game too since I clearly haven't gotten around to making them

http://www.pinterest.com/soapsbymaremare/

Here is an idea of fabric I like:
http://www.pinterest.com/soapsbymaremare/fabric/

Also, my favorite fabric designers are Laura Gunn, Kate and Birdie, Patty Young, Sweetwater, Violet Craft, Mo Bedell, Bonnie and Camille, V and Co., and Bonnie Christine for an idea of my style.

Large:
--big fluffy knit cowl in a neutral like cream or gray or in a bright color like aqua or pink
Just one idea for pattern:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/236931630371936955/

--Knit gloves/fingerless gloves/mitts. No wool please, any color is great. I have fairly large hands for a chick

--Scarf with chunky yarn. No wool please, a neutral like cream or gray would be great

--Hoopla with an Alice in Wonderland or Little Red Riding Theme. Embroidered, cross stitch, applique, etc.

--Amigurumi for the nephews, animals, ninja turtles, etc

--A pillow cover with crocheted (or knit) flowers, here is an example:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/236931630367838412/

--Wall art in any medium, I have many examples on my Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/soapsbymaremare/

Mediums:
--I love zipper pouches! A couple medium to larger sized ones (at least 7-8 inches wide) would be great

--Sewn potholders that I can use (ie, contains a couple layers of Insulbrite.

--Simple Link or Triforce cross stitch/embroidery (Legend of Zelda)

--Knit or crochet boot cuffs in neutral colors. Probably XL size

--One of these pouches (link to buy pattern on the right of this blog).
http://sotakhandmade.blogspot.com/2015/01/two-in-one-pouches.html
Or just the pattern so I can make it

--Place mats or a table runner

Smalls:
--Crayon or marker pouches for my nephews, they like blue, green, orange, super heroes, ninja turtles, animals

--Any craft kit type items for kids

--Corner style bookmarks with fun decorations for the nephews
https://www.google.com/search?q=corner+bookmarks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=7sitVPi8IoXkoATXqoKwCQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1525&bih=702&dpr=0.9

--Crocheted Motifs to add to my collection. Neutrals and jewel tones please.

--Small bird houses, plaques, other wooden items my nephews can paint

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015 09:20:49 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love to cook, have an overflowing pantry, or want to save a little money on your grocery bill?
Join the Pantry Challenge Cookalong!

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015 04:37:34 PM »

Moderator Comment These are the wishlists of FOCs that have already been chosen. DO NOT choose from this thread! If you are interested in redeeming negative feedback, go to the active swap lists here.

About Me
37 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and three cats.

• My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • I love nature and trees
  • My favorite movie is Back to the Future
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Grin = big wish

Sewing (Examples of Fabric I like)
> Grin Steampunk leather fingerless gloves These are so cool! (Could be pleather too)
> Grin Superhero hand towels Specifically GREEN LANTERN or CAPTAIN AMERICA for my guy. (He'd LOVE them!)
> Harry Potter Owl Plush OMG so cute!!
> Steampunk Lace Cuff Bracelet. Neat idea!
> Sewing Surprise There are tons of sewn things on my pinterest as well!

Knitting & Crochet
Grin > Boot Cuffs! Like 2-in-1 boot cuffs or this kind of style in colors like a marbled brown, taupe, ivory or charcoal grey.
Grin > Crochet Sheldon Cooper Ami as a gift to my guy.
> Enterlac cowl I love those colors too!
> Dragon Scale Crochet Shawl these colors are pretty or other combo too.
> Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (And yes, simple thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)
> Hanging Bat Plush Little hanging knit bats are so adorable!!
> Grin Crochet Parasol or Granny square parasol So pretty! Can be rainbow, or tones of blues, or blues/browns, or purples or earthy (greens/browns) colors. I just love this idea in general!
> GORGOUS Knit Shrug. I love cables. I'm sure this is stupidly, massively huge, but I love it so much I'm putting it on the list anyway. LOL
> Knit or Crochet Surprise Item - You can find more items HERE on my knit/crochet pin board.

Embellished Clothing
INFO FOR ALL TEES: Fitted styles only please! (i.e. not the boxy unisex style) If Misses, size small. If Jr's size medium. I like jewel tones for shirts (emerald green, amethyst purple, turquoise, aqua) plus browns and greys best. Short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve fine. Scoop or V-neck best (but not so low I have to wear another shirt under it please!) I like Target's Mossimo shirts a lot but other brands are good too. ANY OF MY LIKES/THEMES ARE GREAT SOURCES OF INSPIRATION!

>  Grin Decorated/Screnprinted/Stenciled/Bleach Pen/Embroidered Fitted T-Shirts Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
>  Grin Batik/Dyed/Ombre/ "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
>  Grin Galaxy Shirt! I love this. I think either black tee, dark navy blue or dark purple tee is best for the base shirt color. I can't be around bleach (allergic to the vapors) so I can't make this for myself but I'd love someone to make one for me!!
> Bleach Pen Tees Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
> Embroidered Shirt I really like this idea. Doesn't have to be exact but I think that's a great place to start. Maybe flowers, trees, branches, etc.? Front back, both - I just like this idea a lot.

Glass, Ceramics, Pottery, Etc.
> Beautiful Footed Mug I love the style, design and colors.
> Cat stained glass So cute! I have an orange kitty too.
> Blown glass tree bead So pretty! And I make wire trees and moons so very fitting.
> Stunning Serving Bowl Don't think it gets any more beautiful than this.
> Birch Tree Mug I love white birch trees.
> Ceramic Oversized Soup Mug I've got several I love pinned here.
> Ceramic/pottery/glass wish/surprise item Examples of glass items HERE and ceramic items HERE

Hoopla, Embroidery, Needlework
> Grin "Damn it feels good to be a gangster" hoop like THIS or THIS. Too damned funny!!
> Phoenix Feather Hoopla. Love this in a red/orange/yellow color scheme!
> "M" Hoopla I love the font, the detail, everything about this example.
> HOOPLA SURPRISE I've been pinning some so take a peek and see if you get inspired!

Other
> Steampunk Leather Card Holder I love the color, the gears, the rivets, etc.
> Bat Faerie Wings pretty and very cool
> Grin Anything Back to the Future Inspired It's seriously my favorite movie of all time. DeLorean time machine items, shirts with logos/slogans/products from the films, Doc or Marty things - I just love those films!!
> Grin ANYTHING STEAMPUNK Accessories, clothing, jewelry, household items, etc.
> Grin Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items or phoenix pinned items as inspiration.
> Grin Daffodils - Spring always makes me think of my favorite flower, the daffodil. They don't grow here in Florida so I've got some wisted daffodil items here to help usher in Spring.
> Castle Building Block Rubber Stamps These are so cute and clever!
> SURPRISE ME! Look at my my pinterest or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015 07:47:51 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Watsonc7

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015 05:11:40 PM »

My name is Christy and I live in Maryland with my hubs, super energetic and hilarious 8yo daughter, and 2 dogs.  No allergies Smiley

EVERYTHING in my Craftster Wishes and TV & Books folder (for inspiration) is game

Game of Thrones, Reno 911, Arrested Development, Walking Dead, Royal Tenenbaums, Princess Bride, Labyrinth, East Bound and Down, Dr. Who, The Office, Downton Abbey, Anchorman, Strangers With Candy, Tim Burton, Little Shop of Horrors, where the wild things are, Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Firefly/Serenity, Judge Judy, Beetlejuice....whatever other shows are in my TV/Books pintrest folder

Grumpy Cat, Peacocks, birds, houses, mushrooms, trees, odd creatures, sloths, yetis...and I'm crazy for llamas (the crazy eye/teeth ones lol)

I basically love a good mix of modern and natural/rustic.  I like color but not psychedelic brights or cutesy florals/patterns.  I like natural art, wood stones, branches, wire art, clay/paper mch figures, etc.  I also like steampunk-y anything and Interesting sculptures/art.  

DISLIKES:  
    tie-dye, fluorescents, blue jean material, animal prints, pink, orange, batiks.  I'm not into overly cutesy fabrics/things, ruffles, glitter, or frilly-ness, religious, motivational, or hippie style (peace signs, daisies, etc)

::::SEWING/EMBROIDERY:::::  

::::YARNIES::::

::::PAPER CRAFTS::::
    • I would love any dimensional scene art, for example THIS or THIS but themed to my movies/books

::::CRAFTIES:::::    
    • My daughter would absolutely love anything artsy, in any media, you would want to make of her dog, Bay Bay...SERIOUSLY, you cannot go wrong here.  Fabric art, stuffties, paintings, hooplas, journal, pouch/bag, necklace...anything you can come up with.  She's into all different styles, so you don't have to make it kiddish, she is really easy to please when it comes to her dog!  Here is a link to a few pics (he is the dachshund -- the only dog pictured with her, I'll try to get more posted )
    • I'd love an art doll/creature made by you.  I really like the clay or paper mch ones,  sculptures and/or functional (lil containers).  I really like odd or funny, but NOT  dark and creepy (no blood, guts, demons, etc).  Here's some inspiration on my pinterest (I would love anything in your style or similar to this board!)
    • glass bowls on my pinterest, I love them all...especially the small water drop ones, they would be neat in white/cloudy or light blues
    • Anything Inspired by my TV & Books pinterest : Pouches, dimensional scenes, bags, clay figures, wooden stuff, plush, hoopla, peg people, mug rugs, Teesha Moore patch pouch, anything.  I have ideas on [http://www.pinterest.com/watsonc7/craftster-wishes/] my pinterest [/url], TV & Books , and Dr Who boards, but would love anything!
    • ANYTHING Grumpy Cat or Crazy faced llama (pouch, hoopla, sculpture, doll, art, mugrug, rubber stamps, anything)
    • Driftwood people/art

Thanks![/list]
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 07:47:31 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015 06:24:02 PM »

Smeddley's List

I'm a 40-year-old engineer living in Kansas with my husband and my dog.  Geeky and nerdy doesn't even begin to describe me.  I knit and crochet at baseball games (go Royals!) and our D&D games.  Love sci-fi and really cheesy horror movies.  Read a lot of mysteries.  Bellydance at nursing homes (they just like the sparkle, we don't have to be great, so it's low stress).

Allergies: Hemp.  Please no hemp fibers or oils! 
    Dislikes: Real animal bits.  I'm okay with leather and feathers and sometimes fur, but not fond of things like bones.  It's an awkward line.

First, pretty much anything off any of my "Swap Inspiration" boards, or craft-specific boards (obviously, the "received" and "made" boards are... well, things I have!).  Or anything similar that you can think of.  Or anything that might go with a swap item I've received in the past!  Some of the greatest things I've gotten aren't things I specifically asked for, so feel free to use your imagination!

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/smeddley/ (the only thing I'd probably not want is amigurumi, I do a LOT of that and am swimming in it - I say that, but then the Mega Piranha pouch I got in a swap is one of my favorite things ever, so... it's more a vague suggestion, really).

More specifically (the list kinda tries to start from small up to large, but it gets all jumbled)...

ATCs, I'm collecting them!  I have a few "Art I Like" pins, but to be honest I like a broad range of art, from dark and macabre to very cutesy.  Pretty much anything goes there.

Needlebooks, you can never have too many!  I like lots of styles and am getting a bit of a collection.

Pincushions, I don't quite have one for every desk yet, and that's rather a needed thing, since the other place I store pins and needles is random places on my clothing... ouch!  I have a board full of style ideas

Stitch Markers, again, with so many WIPs, you can never have too many!  I have a board with a few ideas, but feel free to let your imagination go wild there

Bookmarks, I really like the ribbon style, like these.

Hair sticks or knitting needles, embellished with beads, etc like these.

Pencil boxes, pouches, cases.  Have art supplies, will travel!  I do really like this fish one, for some reason...

Coasters, I'm fighting a losing battle with water stains and my furniture, but I'm still trying.  I would adore a set like this.

Tiny zippered coin purse! Soooo want one of these!

Bracelets, wrap style, 7" for single wrap.  Some style ideas on my beading board.

Hoops!  Glorious Hoops!  Obviously, anything inspired by any of my boards, not just my cross stitch and embroidery board, but also there are a few I've made and given away I wouldn't mind having one of!  These in particular: The Birds, Mr Fox, Grammar, As You Wish, Profanities - NSFW

Bags of all sorts, shapes, and sizes.  I particularly love this shopping bag and will NEVER have too many.

Sock Monkey, I'd love a Dr Who, Captain Mal, or Shaun sock monkey, but there are lots of others I'd love as well!

Poppet - while I do have two AMAZING bellydance poppets, I love poppets and would like more!  Any character/type from any of my boards.

Journals, again, something I can't get enough of!  This is a particularly amazing example.

Original artwork.  I love original artwork!

Altered ponies, especially like this bellydance pony!.

Pot holders, I really like these, style-wise, but anything relating to any of my likes would be great!

Miniatures!  Anything tiny, especially things for my new Cabinet of Curiosities.  Themes for the cabinet are: Poisonous plants, Potions, Mushrooms, Old books, Voodoo, Moths, Steampunk, Odd medical devices,  Anything else you think of that seems to go with the aesthetic of the others, since I'm sure I'm forgetting things!  Also, small, peg-people sized things in general, like furniture and such as I'm kind of working on a peg people comic book thing.

Thanks for looking over my list!  Cheesy 
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    BriannaB03
    « Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015 06:25:29 PM »

Hi.  My name is Brianna.  I live in California with my boyfriend and our two dogs and one cat.  I work in the science field.  

I am allergic to latex and angora.  And my boyfriend is allergic to smoke.

I am open to crafts of any and all mediums.  I dont want to stop the crafty mind, so Im open to any interpretation of things.  Please use the links as inspiration for the item, does not need to be copied.

Any questions about colors, themes, etc please dont hesitate to PM me.

My favorite color is Purple and my boyfriends is Green.   Our home has a lot of earth tones.
    I dislike pastels and neons and too much glitter.

Anything off of my pinterest is fair game!  Cheesy

CRAFTED:
    Pinterest surprise :  my pinterest
    Headband or clip like this
    Sign like this Blake Shelton inspired (glass of wine/shot of whiskey)
    Love sign
    Anything Alice in wonderland, The little mermaid, game of thrones, the walking dead, supernatural, or marvel
    Inspirational journals - would love multiples (to keep and gift)
    Halloween, Christmas, other holiday decor or bunting
    Stitch markers

SEWN:
    An Alice in wonderland and little mermaid inspired mug rug.
    Pin cushions, especially one I can slip around my sewing machine.
    Sewing machine cover
    Would love a craft bag, so that I can take my projects on the go.  Any style or color.
    Any style bag, purse, tote from here or in a similar style.
    Would love a small disney inspired cross body bag!  
    An apron maybe like this feel free to change the fabric style.
    Or an apron like any of these.
    Cross body bag similar to this, could even be a little bit smaller
    Reusable bags.
    Fabric bins, hopefully one to take laundry back and forth.  
    Quilt blocks.  Craftster themed.  I want to make a craftster inspired quilt.

YARN:
    Boot cuffs  multiples wanted in different colors and styles
    Fingerless gloves like these!
    or like these
    A Scarf similar to this chunky scarf.  I would like it in a neutral color or earth tones.  I love the buttons!
    Or a scarf like this sweet elinore scarf.  Any color.  
    DNA scarf!
    Baby groot
    Yoga socks

JEWELRY:
    Bracelet like this or like this!.  Color and charms can be different.
    Charm or necklace similar to this.  I love the cage wire look, any color.  
    Any other type of jewelry.  There are a few ideas on my pinterest.

FOR OUR HOME:
    We are in dire need for wall art!
    Any craft medium.  Mostly earth tones for our living room/dining room.
    Any nerdy inspiration for our study room/guest room.  
       Game of thrones, The Walking Dead, Firefly/Serenity, Supernatural, Marvel, Disney
    Holiday decor for our mantel
    Wreathes
    Any outdoor decor

Or wine/coffee caf theme for our kitchen.
    Espresso sign
    Coffee/wine sign
    Wine
    Zelda key holder

FOR C:
    Anything science/neuroscience themed.
    Anything Marvel themed, especially Wolverine or Doctor Doom.
    Anything Supernatural, the walking dead, firefly/serenity, the princess bride, labyrinth (especially Sir Didymus and Ambrosius), or Disney(especially Donald Duck)
    Any type of brain teasers or puzzles.

For M:
    Anything hummingbird or Angels
    Wind chimes
    Favorite colors pink and blue
    Socks/slippers!  Size 7.5-8 (preferably with no slip bottoms)

For my sister: (39 yr female)
    Anything  veterinarian(especially large animal) themed.
    Animal anatomy art.
    Favorite color is purple
    Chic wall art like these
    Yard Art maybe similar to these
    Any type of horse shoe art like these or like these

For Others:
    Small gift items (multiples wanted):  Disney, My Little Pony, Owl, Birds, Bookmarks, Key chains, Lanyards for badges, anything else you can think of. =)
    Small purse
    Wristlette
    Apron
    Hair clips
    Bracelet

Thanks for looking!
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015 06:36:29 PM by BriannaB03 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015 06:45:16 PM »

Hi I am Robin and live in the great state of Texas!  I have 1 son who is grown and is on his own.  I have two schnauzers and a fish tank.

My pinterest which is in my user profile has all sorts of surprises that I would love to receive!

I like dragonflies, frogs, fish and owls to name a few!  My favorite color is aqua.  I collect a lot of vintage things and love to fish and browse antique stores!

Thanks to anyone who choses me.....  Here's a list of items I would like or just go crazy and color outside the lines with a surprise!

1. Coasters
    2. Some type of decoration for valentines day
    3.  Anything school bus related
    4. Book marks
    5. Needle book
    6. Pin Cushion
    7. Dog Toys
    8. Teesha Moore Patches
    9. Mug Rug
    10. Crocheted socks size 6
    11. Crocheted scarf
    12.  Necklace  I prefer silver
    13.  Some type of coin purse
    14.  Pot holders
    15,  Some type of Decorated journal
    16.  Handmade notecards to send in swaps
    17.  Prayer flag
    18. Altered art matchbox
    19.  Altered art paintbrush
    20.  Altered art paint brush
    21. Hoopla art for my hoopla wall

Just have fun and welcome back to swapping......we have missed you!!!!!
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 12:57:05 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jellybean89

Ravenclaw :)

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015 06:55:52 PM »

Hi, my name is Jamie and I live in the US with my boyfriend and our cat. I love to read and make crafty things; I mostly crochet, but also do a bit of knitting, sewing, and cross-stitching. I dont have any allergies, but I dont like strong scents. My favorite color is green, and I usually wear blue, purple, red, teal, dark grey, and black.

Some things I like: books, yarn, animals, nature, outer space/stars, mythology, fairy tales, The Princess Bride, Harry Potter, Firefly/Serenity, Dollhouse, Adventure Time, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Elder Scrolls games, Portal games, Nancy Drew books and games.

Any links in my lists are just examples for ideas/inspiration; feel free to PM me with any questions. Smiley

Yarn Crafts

Sewing

Paper Crafts
    • Green inchies
    • ATCs
    • Bookmarks
    • Blank cards
    • Swap journal

Miscellaneous
    • Stenciled t-shirts or tank tops: fitted, womens small or juniors medium (I don't usually wear yellow or orange)
    • Crochet stitch markers (I prefer the ones made with leverback earring findings)
    • Handmade stamps
    • Ceramic spoon rest
    • Yarn bowl
    • Plarn Betta fish
    • Handmade Christmas tree ornaments
    • Embroidered hoop
    • Jewelry (I prefer silver to gold & I don't have pierced ears)
    • A kit to help me learn a new craft
    • Anything for my cat (beds, toys, small blankets, silly hats, etc)
    • A Pinterest surprise or anything you think I would like (no slippers please) Smiley

Supplies
    • Yarn, any kind, even in small amounts
    • T-shirt yarn
    • Cotton sheets cut into ~1" strips for making rag rugs
    • Fleece
    • Double pointed knitting needles (any sizes)
    • Tunisian crochet hooks (any sizes except J)
    • Double ended crochet hooks (any sizes)
    • Safety eyes, noses, etc.
    • Buttons, beads, jump rings
    • Embroidery floss
    • Crochet magazines

Thank you!! Cheesy
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog
    Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015 06:56:56 PM »

Hi there!  Summer here.  Between myself, my son, and dear Hubs, there are a ton of possibilities.  We all get easily excited and tend be easy to please. Goldfish, peacocks, cute monsters, or geeky things are always a safe bet with me. Kiddo loves Minecraft, Kingdom Hearts, legos, penguins, cats, superheros, science....a lot, just not skulls. Hubs is a Trekker, Whovian, and Browncoat (We all are, but he REALLY is) and I am in tons of Geekdoms!  Seriously, I have 14 Geekin' boards.  The only hangup is that I'm allergic to latex, so no balloons or rubber please!  If you are unsure, just ask!

What would I like?  Well, since you ask:
    My   Pinteresthas a TON with boards for Yarn Related, Sewn Crafts, and Assorted Crafts.  Hooplas and Badges(some of which could easily be turned into plushies) are also there alongside Stuff I collect, but don't have.   My Son and Hubs

Large Wants:
    *Plushies- Pick a character from one of the shows, or just get inspired by my pinterest.  Ones that have a hidden purpose, like as a mp3 holder are amazing and will send me over the moon. A goldfish pouch would be wonderful.
    *Bags/Messenger Bags or Backpacks- As long as it can be used it can be as crazy as you want, there are a ton on my pinterest.
    *My son as a anime/manga character would be extra special.  He loves Kindom Hearts and wishes he was in it. Any type or size of craft is fine.
    *Notebooks for writing/sketching ideas in or sort of journaling
    *Hats or hoods for keeping the head warm.  My whole family could use some, especially with earflaps.
    *Socks or House socks mismatched, funky, characters, whatever you feel like.
    *Hooplas- Please, my wall needs more!
    *Pillowcases
    *Wall hanging craft tool keeper.

Medium/Smalls
    *Medium or small zippered pouches- Any kind really. Here is one as an example, go as crazy as you want.  Goose even has a duct-tape one on his wish list.
    *Earrings- My ears are pierced and I like the ear ivy kind that climb up, or dangly ones, or studs....pretty much anything fun or shiny.
    *Plushies- As simple and small as you like.  I keep some in my purse for entertainment while we wait.
    *Buttons/Badges- pick a Quote, Geek thing, or something else altogether. I cover my purse with pinback buttons.
    *Hair accessories, like soft headbands, elastics or hairsticks.  My hair is waist length and the ends are usually some jewel color like teal or purple or fuschia.
    *ATC cards- Goose is starting to collect them and trying to make his own.
    *Dust plugs for my cellphone
    *Notebook covers for spiral notebooks.

Or
    *Something related to Firefly/Serenity, MegaTokyo, Harry Potter, Star Trek (any of them), Shakespeare, Microbiology, Chuck, Flash, or Doctor Who.
    *Anything else you find yourself drawn to making that you think my family would like.
    We also LOVE tasting interesting candies and goodies, although Hubs is the only one that tried the BarBQue flavored crickets.

I'm always looking for neat buttons, yarn, crochet hooks, fabrics, and notions.  
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 12:50:49 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
    Mountains and Clouds
    Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015 07:26:40 PM »

Hi! I'm Sara from Honolulu, HI, USA, and I teach middle schoolers for a living, so it's fun to stop and think about happy things!

I have a pinterest, in case you want to get a sense of me ( www.pinterest.com/mountainsclouds ), but I'm pretty easy going and usually love lots of things.
    Thank you all for looking through my list. Smiley

Likes: Bright colors, bold colors, earth tones. nature, gardening, being outside. tiny things. Maps.

Dislikes: I'm not sure I have any, but please be aware that agricultural restrictions could prevent a package from arriving if it contains any plant or animal matter.  (Especially seeds, soil, moss, etc.)

Feel free to swap sizes--- these are just approximated guesstimates.

Large:

-Any bag.  I always have things that need carried around.

- Wall Art: our walls are a bit bare right now.  Any media/material would be great.  I love trees, green things, Miyazaki-esque drawings...

-Beach bag- any color, but I like to be able to spot it from the water!

-A cat bed or something fun they can hide in (We have 2 cats)

-a Poppet.  I have one that I love from another craftster, but I think she needs a friend : )

-Clothes for my Blythe dolls. (Vintage Skipper patterns usually fit well, and there are some free patterns to be found online.)  Pants, shirts, dresses; anything is fine!  I always tend to use more warm weather clothes, since the weather is warm here, but coats,etc. are fine too!

-A hand-drawn map (maybe for on the wall!) of a real or imagined place!

Medium:

-Props for dolls.  My Blythe dolls are always happy to receive anything from furniture to a rug or blanket to wall art.  (They are approximately the height of a barbie doll, for scale)

-Shrine/altered tin. An ode to the moon or trees is nice.

-a fun tote bag. Again, I always have a need for bags.

-altered matchbox.

Small:

-ATCs!!!  I love collecting ATCs.  Any theme is fine.  (Or if you really care, some of my favorite themes I collect are moon on a string, mermaids (original, not Disney), I Dream of Jellyfish, your local coffee shop, and your location.  But again, I love any and all art that you create!

-Small hair accessories/clips (for the dolls)

-prayer flag (more with an earthy theme rather than inspirational)

- Tiny things!

- faery doors, furniture, etc. for the garden.

Supplies:

-Fabric with small print (can even be fairly small remnants- for doll clothes : )

-papercrafting things such as xacto blades/knives, and bone folders

-hand sewing needles

-sketchbooks

-yarn (any kind)

-safety eyes

-"pink stuff" for stamp carving
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2015 10:23:43 PM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015 07:46:39 PM »

About me: My name is Colleen and my family and I live in New England.  I love photography, hiking and Geocaching, Nascar, Disney and Jane Austen. My favorite color is blue but I also love pink. I love Shabby Chic, and things with ruffles, bows, lace, etc. I am renovating my house and would love home items. I also have a puppy and a turtle.

Allergies: I am very allergic to smoke.

My wishlist:
    I would love anything from my pinterest.

Sewing
    Fabric animal baskets like this.
    Shabby Chic placemats like this.
    Shabby Chic table runner like this.
    A purse like this that zips at the top
    Huge wish! Camera bag like this.

Crochet and Knit
    Crochet or knit owl basket like this.
    Chochet or knit shawl/cape like this or this.
    Fingerless arm warmers with bows like this.

Misc
    Any drawing/painting/stuffie etc of my puppy. There are pictures of her here.
    Clothes and accessories for Blythes. There are so examples here.
    Adult size headbands like this

Thanks for considering me  Grin
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
    DaphadillyArt
    derp

...epic...

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015 08:07:37 PM »

DaphadillyArt's List

About Me
    Hi! I'm Joelle and I live in Alaska. I really like warm things right now  Grin I love Dr Who, Firefly, Serenity, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars, Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers....

Um I love too much stuff. I'm also a huge Anime/Manga fan. And I like dark quotes, creepy cute... My pinterest is full of the stuff I love so check it out and see if you get inspired!
    http://www.pinterest.com/joebridap/

Larges

Socks
    Bags (I like messenger style, TM would be amazing)
    Hoodie (use fave fandoms or pinterest for reference)
    Painted sneakers (fandom)
    Handmade art journal
    Rainbow quilt or afghan
    Poppet (quirky with rainbow hair for DD)

Mediums

Fingerless gloves
    Hats
    Mittens/Convertible mittens
    t-shirts (fave fandoms or pinterest)
    Stamped or embroidered tea towels for the kitchen
    HOOPLA I LOVE HOOPLA (I have board on pnterest, or use fandoms)
    Mug rugs

Smalls

Those elastic hair ties with a knot everyone is so fond of
    stamps
    stickers
    embellished journal
    note cards
    earwarmer headbands
    pincushion
    needle book
    big southern bows for my daughter
    any homemade body scrub/ lotion/ lip balm

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015 09:16:39 PM by DaphadillyArt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes"
    "Every time I make art some do-gooder teacher sends it to a therapist" -Bart Simpson
    Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015 08:57:59 PM »

I'm Whistley, from Utah.  Im a SAHM to 4 kids. I have an awesome hubby and a silly doggy. My Craftster profile has info about me and my likes/dislikes. I love the color purple but like all bright fun colors. I love anything Disney. My favorite movies are Up and the Princess Bride. I love crafting, reading, and running. I knit, crochet, sew, carve stamps, and have just recently taken up wood burning.

Dislikes: colors that look digested, small grandma-esque patterns, things made with animal parts, and smoke. Please dont pick me if you smoke. (Sorry, my family is very sensitive to smells.)

Ill let you decide the swap sizes of what you choose to make. Lots of things on my list could be small, medium or large depending on you. Have fun!

* something inspired by the Pixar movie UP
    * something inspired by the movie The Princess Bride
    * something Disney inspired
    * a cool pincushion
    * a purse
    * knit socks
    * cute amigurumi (inspired by Disney, Pixar or the Princess Bride would be amazing but anything cute would be great)
    * a mug rug
    * a circular knitting needle holder
    * a tree of life pendant
    * any kind of tote bag
    * cute headbands/ hair clips
    * hoopla inspired by Disney, the Princess Bride, Up or Doctor Who
    * a cool scarf
    * a handcrafted journal
    * a handpainted nesting doll set inspired by Up or the Princess Bride
    * a baby Groot amigurumi
    * a needle book
    * fabric baskets
    * jewelry (I prefer silver tones over gold)
    * a charm bracelet

Thanks in advance if you choose to choose me!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
    Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
    PerfectlyBohemian
    Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015 09:07:20 PM »

Hello there! I'm Jessica from North Carolina. I live with my husband and our two buff tabby cats Castor and Gemini. I am a structural engineer in the telecommunication industry, but my hobbies are the various crafts I've shared on Craftster, birdwatching, gardening, traveling, baking, hiking, video games, board games, and hosting dinner parties. I love whimsical woodland inspired items and natural and rustic colors and materials. I really appreciate when crafty gifts are functional items that I can use everyday and get the most enjoyment from.

On my Pinterest there are several "Crafts I Want" boards with different themes - General, Mixed Media Jewelry, Bird-related, Woodland-themed, altered things

My favorite colors are blue, green, and beige.

My favorite themes:
    1. whimsical woodland - deer, raccoons, squirrels, owls, acorns, gnomes, mushrooms, bees, trees. especially birds and other species native to North Carolina. In the style of Mister Finch also is fantastic.
    2. Alice in Wonderland or tea/tea parties in general
    3. rustic nautical - driftwood, scuffed/dark blues and greens, mermaids, rusty anchors, shipwrecks, faded stuff.
    4. Shows/moves: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly, Bee and Puppycat, Game of Thrones, the Hobbit movie trilogy, Miyazaki films
    5. Video games: Paper Mario, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Bioshock Infinite, Minecraft

And lots of fabric I love can be found here.

***No foxes at the moment because my house is literally overrun with lovely fox decor.

Large Items:

Shawl or cowl in natural colors or one of my favorite colors, or similar to one of these: chunky with hearts, owl shawl, stripped shawl
    Art doll/plush or repainted/custom doll similar to Monster High with an earthy theme, similar to these:  paimonia, Moonglow
    Table runner in rustic themes, seasonal themed (winter or spring), simple multicolor one in my favorite colors, or similar to one of these: weathered wood runner
    An ironing board cover.
    Knitting needle roll.

Medium Items:

Fingerless gloves
    in natural or favorite colors
    Cozy for my coffee press (4.3" diameter, 9.8" high. See here for handle location). There are a variety on my general Pinterest craft board
    Ear warmer head band thing. (I'll be climbing towers this winter, and it gets coooold up there!). Not too bulky because it has to fit under a helmet.
    A set of garden herb markers.
    A mug rug in any of my themes, or a simple multi-color one in my favorite colors.
    Pencil case, similar to this tree log one or one in my favorite colors/themes
    Project tote bag (for knitting or felting).

Small Items:

Altered serving or cooking spoon in one of my favorite themes
    Tea towels or kitchen towels in favorite themes or similar to one on my Pinterest boards.
    Simple pendant necklace on a chain, similar to any of this Pinterest board
    One or more crocheted pinecone (or knitted), like this, in varying shades of brown.
    Prayer flags similar to the ones from recent swaps on Craftster in one of my favorite themes.

Thanks for looking! Good luck on your package, and I wish you the best! Smiley
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
    greybird

View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015 09:08:54 PM »

Hi, I live in Florida in the USA with my hubby and pet birds.    Thank you in advance for whomever chooses me!    Cheesy

Loves/Likes:
    My favorite color is minty aqua.  I also love tiffany blue / robins egg blue minty green/blue.  Im not a fan of sky blue though, even though it is similar to robins egg blue. I also love black, silver, aquas, cooler colors (purple, blue, green) in jewel tones. In jewelry I prefer silver over gold color.   I like longer necklaces (22" to 24")   I like shiny and sparkley things. I love birds particularly chubby song birds and chickens (prefer hens to roosters).  But I also love crows and ravens.  
    Pinterest board with fabric/color/fiber examples of things I like:  http://www.pinterest.com/craftybirdy/likes-fabrics-yarn-colors-fibers/

I also love period pieces (like Pride and Prejudice, Downton Abbey), fantasy art, reading, rainy days, mushrooms, music.  I like to knit and crochet. I love gaming like World of Warcraft. Harry Potter is probably my all time favorite movie and book series. Although I also love Twilight too (books and movies).   Food (baked, jams/preserves etc), handspun yarn, yarn, fiber/batts/roving, natural dyed yarns/fiber, bold colorful yarn/fiber, fabric (bonus if dyed by you!), Christmas ornaments, coffee, cute sheep, cute mice, handmade buttons (with holes for sewing onto things), strong fridge magnets (rare earth magnet strong) of various things like resin with glitter.   Rain, winter and fall, velvet, dragons (fantasy not eastern), books, reading, chocolate, fantasy literature, sea glass, windchimes, music, Christmas, stained glass, handwritten letters, Harry Potter, Gryffindor

Dislikes:
    strong scents and cigarette smoke. Politics. Orange, yellow, pink, neon, skulls, sock monkeys, pinup art or zombies (particularly the type with gore and blood), crucifixes, lace, country themes, clowns, baby dolls or doll parts, gory/bloody stuff, body part things (anatomical hearts, eyeballs etc), houndstooth print, animal prints (leopard print, cheetah, zebra etc)

Allergies:
    I am fairly certain I am allergic to mohairit feels like glass on my skin.   Sad
    Strong scents and cigarette smoke give me migraines.    Sad

Have fun and thanks for crafting for me!    Smiley

Sewn

* Linen coasters like these:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479298177843/
    * circular needle organizer any of these are great! This one, this one, or this one
    * DPN needle organizer this one is awesome!
    * Corduroy bird coasters love these!
    * bifold wallet like this one no magnetic snaps please. And I'd like it to measure less than 4 inches by 4 inches. Im not too keen on this fabric either something more minty aqua would be lovely.

Embroidery

I like blackwork or full color embroideries. Smiley

* Embroidery of one of the quotes or verses on my pinterest board:  http://www.pinterest.com/craftybirdy/crafty-things-i-am-wishing-for/
    * Cute bird embroidery Id love this as a hoopla or embroidered on to things (bags etc.) Birds can be in different colors. Pattern is linked here.
    * Embroidered Always, Snapes patronusI love everything except I would prefer a different fabric color like a deep midnight blue or black. This is Professor Snapes patronus with the word Always from Harry Potter.
    * Realistic bird embroidery
    *  It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live
    This is a quote from Harry Potter by Albus Dumbledore and it is one of my most favorite quotes. I would love this embroidered.

Yarn / Fiber / Felt / Knitting & Crocheted Items

* Crochet rug - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479300794452/  
    * I love handspun and hand dyed yarn! And fiber! Smiley  Some pretty yarn colorways: multicolor, deep aquas, pale aquas, rainbow
    * handdyed yarn using plants/natural items (like indigo, walnut shells, flowers etc)
    * Miser Bag black/silver miser bag I love the colors and everything about it.

Jewelry / Ornamentals

* Resin flower necklace -- like this one:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297934626/
    * broken china pendant like this one:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479296764706/
    * dichroic pendants with birds... I have some pinned on my pinterest

Other crafty

* hand carved stamps - stalk me, surprise me!   Smiley  
    * stained glass things -- love birds, rich jewel tones.  This is great too:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479298222978/
    * gem tree -- examples on pinterest
    * mosaic bird like this one:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479298222936/
    * beaded bird like this one:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297782479/  -- there are many more on pinterest
    * Bead and Wire Cross wall hanging Id love this in aquas with clears
    * Zipper Felt Bird brooches This shop has a lot of great items. I really love the cardinal, the bluejay and this bird.
    * handmade wood buttons (with holes for sewing onto clothing)

Supplies

* clock mechanisms (comes with the motor and hands), example: http://amzn.com/B00APVP3GU
    * glitter tape
    * skeleton keys
    * Aleene's Fast Grab tacky glue
    * Impex Hi-tack all purpose very sticky glue
    * DMC pearl Cotton thread - I have plenty of floss, but no pearl cotton, I would love to try some! Smiley
    * swarovski bicone beads
    * sterling silver jewelry findings
    * metal charms for jewelry making - duplicates are fine because sometimes I need two of one type for earrings. Smiley owls, birds, animals, bees, mushrooms and pretty much anything else since I never know who I am crafting for and what they will like. Smiley
    * glass beads (larger than seed beads, but not bugle beads please)
    * Seed beads - sizes 8/0 or 7/0 or larger - any colors are fine, even colors I'm not super fond Smiley
    * Delica beads - size 11 - any color
    * stamp pads any colors are welcome!
    * chipboard
    * acid free paper... like white drawing paper, for making books
    * sock yarn even leftover bits
    * Book: big book of knitted monsters by Rebecca Danger
    * Speedy carve blocks for stamp carving
    * copic markers
    * board games boards... i.e. the scrabble board. I'd like to make some board game journals, but don't have any boards for covers.
    * Yarn cutter - safe to take on airplanes
    * Neodymium magnets (like these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/129468335/50-12-x-116-neodymium-magnets-super) 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch flat discs.
    * fancy fabrics - velvets, silks, brocades - even scraps are great!
    extras
    * coffee
    * smashed/pressed pennies
    * postcards
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015 09:14:58 PM by greybird » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015 11:47:03 PM »

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 30 years, mom to a boy 22 and girl 27 and grandma to a 5 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants.

*Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item or received it and forgotten to mark it or just pinned it for a random idea.

I like: pretty much any color or color combo, tho i favor blues, patriotic, and peacock colors (blue/green/purple); daisys, lily of the valley, tulips; Bible verses; uplifting stuff

I do not want: clowns, roses, kiddie prints, cats, did i mention roses? And clowns? long, but true story Smiley

Allergies: cats and smoke

WISHLIST STUFF:

Here are my swap/claim Pinterest boards:  

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-1-of-my-wish-list/

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-of-2-my-wish-list/

and a gift Pinterest board:

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/123-make-for-gifts/   that I can give to others; i have a box in my craft room marked "gifts" and when i make something or an extra, I toss it in there so I can give it to someone.

Knit and Crocheted stuff:

Crocheted cacti (i can stuff and pot them):   http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653828349364/

do you knit or have a friend who does? I would love to receive any of these knit scarves:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827729693/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827683566/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827742226/

or some of these stars in any colors or varigated colors:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149111437634300329/

This crocheted fox hat/scarf combo:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653829968563/

crocheted sunflowers:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/49047083417865026/

Sewn items:

Orphan quilt squares--if you have some that long for a home, I'll gladly take them in, any size, pattern or colors

or if you have fabric scraps and feel like making string squares like these, I'd love them:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826004452/

The family would love these! total of 5 would be fantastic (no roses or clown fabric please) otherwise any colors:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653825678794/

we need something like this (up to 3 would be great) for the cars:   http://www.pinterest.com/pin/173951604329205262/

I would also love some pin cushions in tea cups; if you find orphan cups, thats fine, or glue the cup to the saucer. This way I can take it room to room if I bring sewing out into the living room or into the bedroom. I would like 2 or 3 if you can.  NO ROSES PLEASE!!!!!!! sort of like this:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/507288345497429361/

Other stuff that I like:

I'd love any of these types of journals:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/458804280759562606/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/265149496785494940/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/161848180332904599/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249386898085573636/

Dachshund art
    Prayer flags
    Patriotic stuff
    Stuff with the sun on it
    Dragonflies
    Peacock stuff
    Religious phrases/bible verses that can go on the wall

Supplies:

seaglass pieces that are 1+" ish in size would be great, blues, purples, greens are my favs

metal stamping blanks--i have a hammer and an alphabet set, just need some more metal to stamp on! (thanks Sylvan)

chandelier crystals with hooks or holes in them. any shapes, they would be great to add to mobiles and sun catchers
        long skinny crystals
        shorter teardrop shapes
        clear/see thru
        or colors would be awesome too!

postcards with bible verses that we can send to fellow church members each month when we pick names for a family to pray for--rubber stamped or mixed media would be great!

t-shirt yarns, any colors

Thanks for considering me to craft for in this swap Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015 11:59:43 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
    http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
    Ratfinkz
    Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015 11:57:16 PM »

Hiya, I'm Sarah, a 32 year old woman living in Suffolk UK with my husband and our menagerie. We have 5 rats, 2 cats and 2 blogs. I hope that by joining this swap I will make it easier for someone this side of the pond to fix a negative! =)

I love purples, emerald green and black

So, onto my list this is the hard bit!

Large/mediums

A messenger bag purple
    Knitted socks
    A purple patchwork skirt
    Sewing machine orgAniser
    Sewing machine cover
    Artwork of my dogs
    A hoody that says Ratfinkz on the back with a rat on the front
    Dog toys
    Rat hammocks
    Pot holders
    Oven glove
    Entrelec cowl in amethyst purple and emerald green, or rainbow =)
    HUGE wish....padded bag for my DSLR camera
    Yarn bowl

Small

Handmade confectionary
    Soaps
    Zippered pouches
    Notepads
    Jewellery
    Tissue holders for bag

Can be any size

Anything Elphaba (The 'wicked' witch in Wicked)
    Anything Dragon
    Anything Rat
    Altered clothing

Coasters
    Pincushion
    Stitch markers
    Zippered pouches

Supplies

Fabric
    Beads
    Beading /jewellery accessories
    Craft kit to make something
    Craft books
    Nice pens

I am also very happy for a Pinterest surprise or just for something you think I would like =)
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 12:51:16 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have an Etsy shop selling my genuine gemstone wirework jewellery - Pretty Twisted Gems
    My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
    http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
    crazyda79
    « Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015 12:12:20 AM »

Hi.  I am Brenda from Southern California.  I work as an IBI assistant in a special education autistic preschool class.  I love every minute of it!  I just celebrated my 9th wedding anniversary in September.  I have a 15 year old stepdaughter who lives with us.  She is a sophomore in high school this year and on the track and cross country teams. I do not have any children of my own but have my two nephews and my best friend's 4 children who are all a huge part of my life. We also have 2 cats and a dog.

We have no allergies.

I am pretty open to anything except extreme gore, religious items, or food with faces (not vegetarian, just don't prefer a cake with a smiley face LOL)

**All links are merely for inspiration, does not have to be exact duplicates**
    If you are inspired to make anything else not on the list, just ask, I'm very flexible and sometimes don't even know I want something until I get it Wink

Crochet/Knit
    Aquaman doll  https://www.etsy.com/listing/36569168/aquaman-doll?ref=favs_view_7
    Back scrubber  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369703/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369706/
    Forget-Me_Not flowers  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276725401/
    Lightsaber  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369722/
    Darth Vader hat  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369307/
    Ghostbuster ami http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276709914/
    TMNT ami   http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276949515/

Shirts/Hoodies
    **All the t-shirts or hoodies can be in any medium, no preferences.  Thanks**
    Ghostbuster t-shirt (size 8-10) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276710069/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276709941/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276709925/
    Running t-shirt, size M http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278183937/
    Angels hoodie, size L  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367295/
    USC hoodie, size L  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276366799/
    Any Angels, Rams, or USC t-shirt, size L
    Captain Obvious t-shirt, size L  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530273498639/
    Beard t-shirt http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276572558/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276572560/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276572590/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276572640/
    Periodic Table of Minecraft tshirt, size L  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530274807799/
    Minecraft Hoodie, size XL   http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276381005/
    Honda Goldwing t-shirt, size xl  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367440/
    Honda Goldwing t-shirt, size xl  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367423/
    Walking Dead shirt, size XL  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530274844761/
    Grandpa shirt (with a Goldwing), size XL  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276860362/
    Breaking Bad t-shirt, size XL  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530274883994/
    Simon and Garfunkel t-shirt, size 2x http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276366874/
    Fabricologist t-shirt (2x) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276632120/
    Jake and the Neverland Pirates t-shirt, size 4t  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278171035/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278171025/

Jewelry
    Hakuna Matata necklace  https://www.etsy.com/listing/58678879/hakuna-matata-necklace-lion-king-silver?ref=favs_view_13
    Remembrance necklace https://www.etsy.com/listing/66984624/i-carry-you-in-my-heart-remembrance?ref=favs_view_7 or https://www.etsy.com/listing/95448767/never-forgotten-eternity-circle-and?ref=related-7 or https://www.etsy.com/listing/61177099/pregnancy-and-infant-loss-ribbon-and?ref=favs_view_14
    Running necklace  https://www.etsy.com/listing/182900358/running-shoe-charm-3d?ref=favs_view_6  or  https://www.etsy.com/listing/120100361/8-love-to-run-charms-antique-silver-tone?ref=favs_view_4  or  https://www.etsy.com/listing/92693525/personalized-running-charm-bracelet-team?ref=favs_view_2

Sewn
    wall hanging  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278696180/
    Curlers  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530275655404/
    Butterfly Pillow http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276380280/
    Reading pillow http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276368094/
    SpongeBob pillow http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369223/
    USC potholder set http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276366831/
    Angels Fleece tie blanket http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367309/
    Minecraft pillowcase  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530274855437/
    Star Wars felt people  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530274655709/
    Cloth Bowling Set http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369274/
    Jake and the Neverland Pirates dress up  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278803219/  or  
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278803229/
    Teen Titans Beast Boy Plushie  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278803183/

Other Crafts
    Teesha Moore Patches: butterflies, pregnancy and infant loss awareness, constellations, Quentin Tarantino movies, narwhals, beach/flip flops, gerbera daisies/dandelions/daffodils
    Hoopla inspired from any board on my pinterest
    Reading Clock  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276381109/
    Lip Gloss  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276392807/
    Family birthday board (any of these)  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367532/    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367542/   http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367549/
    Honda Goldwing fused glass picture  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276367459/
    Etched cake pan with name Parra  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530273924809/
    Nightmare Before Christmas glasses (not wine glasses though) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369079/ and/or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276369086/
    Heisenberg mug  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530275884398/
    Ghostbuster peg people  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276710181/
    Bacon and Egg soap  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530276434016/
    Beard oil, soap, shampoo  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278183943/  or  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238057530278183941/

Supplies
    Used but still useable is fine with me Smiley
    Paint (any color, any type)
    Paint Markers (any color)
    Sharpies (any color, any tip)
    Buttons (fun shapes)
    Glue gun sticks
    Canvas (any size)
    paintbrushes (any size)
    ink pads (any color)
    shrinky dink plastic
    wooden hoops for hoopla (any size)
    scrapbook stickers (any themes)
    E6000
    Scrabble letters

Thanks in advance if you choose me!
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2015 11:08:03 PM by crazyda79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
    Check out my new adventure Jamberry
    Homerof2

View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015 02:30:06 AM »

I live in Canada and I'm a stay-at-home wife  Grin

I like bright colors, except for mint green and baby blue.  We have a family joke about pink so if you can work hot pink into the craft, that would be fantastic (a wee tiny bit would fit the joke best.)  Family friendly items are best for me, not overly girly though.  Nothing gory or dark themed either.

A few themes I like:  snowmen, penguins, happy scarecrows, summer flowers and hearts

My Pinterest is HERE

I would like:

Mug Rugs - I use them all the time and am in need of ones with hearts, summer themes and fall themes.  Check out my Mug Rug board for styles I like but don't be limited by just those patterns, make anything you think I'd like.

Bookmarks - featuring any of my themes above

Knit socks - ladies size 9, in bright colors

Knit Gloves - ladies large in medium pink, mustard yellow, dark grey or black.  Something not too bulky as I drive with them.

Knit Sweaters - I collect tiny knit sweaters and if you want to add to my collection that would be fantastic!  By tiny, I mean 2-3" in length.

Knit Dishcloths - I can crochet these but prefer them knit.  The brighter, the better!

Snowmen - You really can't go wrong making me something snowman related - I have a Snowmen I'd Like board and would love anything from there.

Long Wall Quilt -  On my Quilt board are some ideas of what I like - this is one thing I don't want snowman related as I have plenty already.  I have an area in the house where I hang these and like to change them every month.  Summer, Fall and Spring themes would be appreciated.

Hoopla - I have a Hoops board for ideas but, again, make anything you think would suit me.  I also have a Funny board and would be very happy if you took something from there and made it into a hoop.

Handmade Christmas Ornaments
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 02:31:25 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    gotgrey
    You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015 07:15:46 AM »

gotgrey's list:

I live in Oklahoma City, OK.  I am allergic to cats, cigarette and cigar smoke. But, it's okay so long as your crafting materials and finished crafted items do not come in contact w/them.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE stuffed animals!  I collect them.  Especially knitted and or crocheted animals as I do not not knit or crochet.  You can look here for inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/gotgrey/stuffed-animals/
    or here: http://www.pinterest.com/gotgrey/amigurumi/
    I also collect toys.  You can look here for inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/gotgrey/toys/
    I love dolls.  You can look here for inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/gotgrey/dolls/
    I love quilts.  You can look here for inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/gotgrey/quilts/
    I love jewelry.  I love to wear necklaces w/pendants, earrings, and rings.  Feel free to PM for sizes and any ?'s.  I love animals and nature.
    I love reindeer and collect and display them all year round.  
    If you see something on my pinterest that inspires you, go for it.
    I love all colors except for extra neon, or putrid colors.
    I do like hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, and cowls.
    I never have enough: plastic safety pop together doll joints in all sizes, plastic pellets for weighting, black/white/brown thread, acrylic paints, small canvas', jewelry findings, beads, E6000 glue, miniatures, embroidery thread in all colors, hoops, stuffing, soft cotton/flannel/minkee,minkey, quilt fabric, fake/faux fur, plastic safety animal eyes, patterns for making sewn dolls and stuffed animals.
    I do not like: anything made from animals which includes their teeth, bones, real fur, feathers, claws, wool, angora, or animal fats.  I'm a vegetarian. Gross, gory, bloody, zombies, vulgar, inappropriate nudity. 
    I do not wish to receive clothing.
    Forgot to add: I LOVE LOVE LOVE greyhounds, Scottish deerhounds, afghan hounds, borzoi, and wolfhounds.  They are all sighthounds.  The greyhound in my avatar is my late greyhound, George. Also, standard poodles and olde English sheepdogs.
    I'm pretty easy to please.  Again, feel free to PM me any ?'s you may have.  No ? is off limits.
    Thank you for choosing me!
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 08:39:39 AM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    MissingWillow
    Sewing in General Moderator
    Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015 07:23:49 AM »

Hi, I'm Connie.   Smiley  I'm retired and live on a small farm in the Blue Ridge mountains with my husband, 2 dogs, hairless cat, sheep, dairy goats, chickens and a garden. 

Likes: Bakery scents, jewel tone colors, bees, zombies, sideshow, halloween. 

Fabric I love includes: Halloween, black/white, dots, stripes, funky prints.

Dislikes: Neon colors, browns. Floral scents. Denim. Calico. Sweets.  Politics.  Religious items.  Wild animal prints.

Themes I love: Star Wars, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones. 

Here are some things I would love:

CRAFTED
    A mug rug, wall art or surprise in any of my themes.

A small handcrafted sheep for my collection

A zombie sheep crafted in any medium (I'm working on a collection)

I never have enough pincushions or potholders.

A dog toy for a very large dog (our great pyrenees Lizzie)

A soft knit scarf in dark navy, plum or wine.

Knit Bella mittens in dark navy, plum or wine.

Anything Venture Brothers for my daughter Claire

Anything that is zombie related

Insects embroidered on fancy linens  http://www.feelingstitchy.com/2011/10/home-invasion-free-pattern-pdf.html

A wallet that includes a zippered coin pouch section

Beaded sushi  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=405341

A black, navy, wine or charcoal colored shirt stenciled with cuts of lamb or pork diagram.  Men's XL.  Here's an example.
    http://chestofbooks.com/food/recipes/Loose-Leaf-Cook-Book/images/Diagram-of-Cuts-of-Lamb-and-Mutton.jpg

Something related to drinking tea (vague, I know but I like mugs, tea towels, fruit flavored teas, etc.)

A surprise!  Who doesn't like surprises??

SUPPLIES
    Halloween papercrafting supplies and ephemera
    Halloween fabric (scraps are OK) 
    Tiny HO scale train people
    E6000
    A few pair of small black safety eyes to play with
    Silver charms
    Blank cards and envelopes
    White Sculpey
    Shrine kits/stuff to upcycle
    Tarot cards
    Anything that can be used for mini dioramas
    Plain blank towels for embroidering on

MISCELLANEOUS
    Flavored coffees & teas
    Veggie seeds (leftover packets A-OK)

Thanks so much for considering me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul
    Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015 08:45:32 AM »

Hi all!  I am 32, I live in Texas (USA), and my household is me, my husband, and our two puppies.  I'm a freelance grant writer and non-profit consultant and work from home in my pajamas. Husband is a teacher.  We don't and can't have kids, so puppies are the stand-in: Gus is a dark brown chiweenie, is deaf, and has severe allergies (we have to give him immunotherapy shots); Bening is a blonde-ish maltipoo mix of a bunch of things and is seriously emotionally sensitive but a sweet, happy, healthy girl.  They are both 4 years old.

No heavy smoke in any heavily fabric items, please, otherwise no allergy concerns.

Likes:  Damask, high contrast, lace, toile, blues, purples, greens, grays, black and white
    Dislikes:  Browns (unless decor or my livingroom), orange, animal prints

Crafted wishes:

Anything at all related to: Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade (I do have a hoopla of the sign but nothing else), Harper's Island, Ghostbusters, Simon and Garfunkel, Harry Chapin, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Gordon Lightfoot, Roy Orbison, IT Crowd, Jurassic Park, The West Wing

Anything based on my pups!  We love them and love stuff about them.  There are a couple things on my Pinterest and on this list, but I also have pics of them on Pinterest for anything else someone wanted to do - stuffies, amis, artwork, whatever!

Anything based on my husband and I!  Our initials (separately like MP & JL on a tree but also our LP last name (we both hyphenated)), maybe our anniversaries (we celebrate 2/11/06 1st date and 10/13/07 wedding), our phrasing "the husband/the wife", "mine", etc) - whatever you want to play around with.  Anything personal or romantic, for us as a couple or of one of us (like something for him with my image or sentiment and vice versa), or of the family (us and the two pups).  We just have come through a lot in our time together and we're just still really, really in love with each other (as corny as it sounds)

Anything related to or inspired by this poem http://www.pinterest.com/pin/237846424041615771/, this poem http://www.online-literature.com/frost/742/, or this poem http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/homage-to-my-hips/

- Seriously, I'm open.  Sewn items, hoopla, embellished stuff, totes and bags, wall art, jewelry, house stuff, I am totally open

Sewn and/or Embroidered and/or Cross-Stitched - If it can be made with crochet or knitting, that's totally cool too - I'm very open to medium

- Crayon rolls like http://www.etsy.com/listing/150627682/crayon-roll-matryoshka-dolls-babushka?ref=sr_gallery_26&ga_search_query=crayon+roll&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all  I actually need one with at least 7 spaces and another one with at least 24 spaces (for my charcoal and soft pastel sets) VERY flexible on fabric purpose is far more important than visual here
    - Ruffle pillow like http://pinterest.com/pin/277604764502192543/ in white, soft or clear blue, gray, black, or white
    - Flower pillow like http://pinterest.com/pin/277604764503942926/ ideally in a pretty blue, gray, white, or black
    - Dandelion pillow like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504052495/ grays, black, white, blues, and sage are our livingroom colors (for the background - white is perfect for the dandelion)
    - Dog stuffies!  similar to http://pinterest.com/pin/277604764501691712/  I would totally be happy with a dachshund but in an ideal world he would have a slightly longer tail and pointy chihuahua ears which is like Gus, our chiweenie! (this would be decor for me, not a toy for him)
    - A dog harness (I can send measurements - it would really need to be a custom fit cause my baby boy is built oddly)
    - A dog leash or jacket indicating that Gus is deaf
    - Bird pillow (perfect as is!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764502195357/
    - Bird on a wire pillow http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504343459/
    - Gangster cross stitch http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504721334/ - flexible on design just love the typical cross-stitch look with the lyrics!
    - Plus-sized (wider) cloth menstrual cloths with snaps or buttons underneath (can be regular or insert style)
    - Plus sized vintage style apron
    - Neck, Shoulder, Back heat pad like https://www.etsy.com/listing/77479103/neck-shoulder-back-nsb-microwave-heat?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=NSB&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all - function is more important than look; something that can stand up around the neck like this one would be extra awesome
    - Custom dog pillow - holy crap we would die for these https://www.etsy.com/listing/173614415/great-pyrenees-lab-mix-custom-dog-pillow?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=custom+dog&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all we have two pups - you can just do one or one pillow with both, whatever you want!!
    - Set of cute coordinating towels, bath sheets, hand towels, whatever like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/333688653612401821/ - very open to pattern or design; bathroom colors are peach, mint, and white
    - Set of placemats or a table runner similar to http://www.pinterest.com/pin/333688653611525135/ but with silver, white, cobalt, and/or pale aqua
    - Quilt topper (I can finish it) similar to http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764502590516/ with JL + MP and with red instead of pink
    - Envelope dog bed! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764505193506/ very flexible on colors but prefer not too pale so it can cover a multitude of sins
    - Pillows like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764505193511/ (details on the pin)
    - Coasters like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504371903/ but yellow, cobalt, and/or white
    - Messenger bag a la http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504294498/ but with a VERY long strap as I am a very large woman!

Yarnies - Knit or crocheted makes no difference to me!
    - Cable-knit pillows or blanket!  Open on colors but would love a throw with a great quality of yarn to snuggle up in!
    - Slippers like https://www.etsy.com/listing/128899493/crochet-slippers-pattern-family-slippers?ref=sr_gallery_30&ga_search_query=crochet&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all - I'm open to the style, I just like ones that come up to my ankles - size 9
    - Napkin rings similar https://www.etsy.com/listing/125371745/crochet-napkin-rings-4-red-beaded-cotton?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=crochet+napkin+rings&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all - white, sunshine bright or pale yellow, or cobalt blue (or turquoise for Christmas ones) - preferably a set of 6 - open to other styles as well!
    - Amis - amis based on our pups or any dinosaur amis (anything but a t-rex!)
    - Harry Potter Dog hats!! a la https://www.etsy.com/listing/65119830/gryffindor-dog-hat?ref=favs_view_4 - Slytherin for a very small head, Hufflepuff for a slightly bigger one   Grin I can send whatever measurements you need!

Paper Crafts
    - Quilled wall art with a simple word or a letter or two letters
    - Quilled piece like this (just some elements of it is totally fine - I know it's massive!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/333688653612230973/
    - Paper wreath similar to http://www.etsy.com/listing/93004250/wreath-assorted-paper-roses-you-choose?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=purple+paper+wreath&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all - it can be any types of flowers and almost any colors (I'm not a huge fan of orange or orangey-yellows as the main color but otherwise dramatic and bright is what we love!)
    - Handmade cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Flexible on styles and I always need masculine ones!
    - Handmade journals or sketch books - art journal is great but plain paper is fine too, I just love handbound journals!
    - Quilling kit!

Glasswork
    - Glass ornaments like these http://www.pinterest.com/pin/333688653611527448/ or these https://www.etsy.com/listing/165766929/lampwork-icicles-121-clear-aqua-glass?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_search_query=glasswork&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
    - Mosaic frame like https://www.etsy.com/listing/103835644/4x6-mosaic-picture-frame-ocean-dreams?ref=sr_gallery_25&ga_search_query=glasswork&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all - in fact, the colors there are perfect but you can use others as well, just in the same family - blues, greys, black, white, soft greens
    - Would LOVE glass napkin rings!!  White, cobalt, yellow are dining colors so whatever you want in that palette is okay by me   Smiley

Jewelry
    - Double strand anklet - similar in style (something relatively dainty) to https://www.etsy.com/listing/152084509/pre-order-ships-in-2-3-weeks?ref=br_feed_14&br_feed_tlp=jewelry but NOT with the infinity sign.  I'll measure for my preferred length but be aware it will be longer as an anklet for a BBW!   Wink
    - Druzy pieces - long necklace or earrings - prefer blues, purples, or greens

Crafted/Other (not to minimize any type of craft but just if I don't have many wishes for a particular category
    - Lace wrapping paper (can be folded no problem!) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504055495/
    - Lace napkin rings http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764501807065/ but in white, not beige!
    - Leaf press (or 2!) like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764504261117/
    - Pine cone wreath http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764503192790/
    - Fabric flowers like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764502918294/ or other ones - very flexible!
    - Soap!  Open to process, I love chocolate and mint chocolate smells.  I also like fruity (strawberry, raspberry, etc) smells

Supplies (totally fine with used when appropriate!!) - Also totally open to supply-only packages!
    - White watercolor paint (I run out so quickly of the white!)
    - Oil paints, especially white!
    - Soft pastels (especially white and black)
    - Watercolor pencils
    - Block printing ink like http://pinterest.com/pin/277604764504259189/ (any colors)
    - lino or speedycut or speedball rubber uncut stamping blocks
    - styrofoam wreaths, preferably 9-16 inches
    - wood peg people.  any combination of sizes and shapes!
    - india inks like http://pinterest.com/pin/277604764504259492/
    - pillow forms, any size
    - Martha Stewart GLASS paints like http://www.plaidonline.com/martha-stewart-glass/brand/detail.htm
    - paintbrushes.  I always need paintbrushes - any size, any quality (as long as they'll work), any kind (I do everything from watercolor to oil to acrylic, so all are welcome!!)
    - Metal business card holders (with a flat front for stamping)
    - Wood nesting dolls
    - A print drying rack
    - Lace-like scrapbook paper like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277604764502071052/
    - Lace.  Can be trim, lace ribbon, lace cloth, whatever.  I love it and I use a lot of it.
    - Vintage or interesting earrings, rings, pendants, bits and baubles, whatever for mixed media purposes
    - Plain wood mirrors.  The Malm mirror by IKEA is ideal!

Extras
    - Any type of political signage, buttons, memorabilia, etc. at any level of government from any party, from any time (my government teacher husband decorates his room with this stuff and loves to have things from all over!)
    - Well I'm never going to turn down chocolate
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
    Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
    lindyv321
    Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015 09:12:25 AM »

Hi all I am Lindy and I live in Arizona with my boyfriend, kids, and lots of pets!  We have no allergies!  I love jewel tone colors, pink, black, gray, and silver.  I dont care for yellow or orange though.

I love Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Day of Dead, and Disney.  I am a wearer of accessories such as jewelry, scarves, hair bobs, etc.  I have a very extensive Pinterest with tons of things to choose from and ideas on fabrics, colors, and other themes I like.  http://www.pinterest.com/lindyv321/

My son daughter loves kittens/cats, Elsa from Frozen, The Fault in our Stars, makeup and nailpolish.  My son loves Minecraft, LEGO, and Marvel.
    Some of my big wishes are:

General:
    Valentines Dcor or jewelry
    Disney themed headbands or hair clips for an upcoming trip
    A hoopla http://www.pinterest.com/lindyv321/hoopla-wants/
    Jewelry-Any of it! http://www.pinterest.com/lindyv321/jewelry-wants/
    Altered Art, including shrines, matchboxes, teaspoons, shadowboxes, etc.

Crochet & Knit:
    This is a huge wish but I am throwing it out there.  This shrug/cardi http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503308355541/
    24 Chair Socks http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503307167267/
    A shawl
    Tiny Turtle Amis
    Ami from any of my fave fandoms-Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Day of the Dead, Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney

Sewn:
    A stretchy belt for me when I work out http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503307139342/
    A Flat Iron holder http://www.pinterest.com/pin/343681015285606017/
    Steering Wheel Cover http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503304383638/
    A Valentines Day, St. Pattys Day, Birthday, Summer, or Fall themed mug rug.  6x6 for my desk

Clothing:
    Stenciled Shirt Ideas:  http://www.pinterest.com/lindyv321/clothes-and-accesories-wants/
    Timey Wimey http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503305826633/
    Weeping Angel
    We Are Groot
    Sugar Skull
    Sayings about Wine or working out

Kids:
    Ticket Shadow box http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503308548003/
    LEGO shirt http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503308100045/
    Chore boards http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503307705515/
    Animal magnets, heads or tails or both! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186336503307489872/
    Plushies or amis for my daughter

Supplies
    Machine Embroidery Thread
    Stabilizer
    DMC or Sublime Stitching hand embroidery thread
    wood embroidery hoops
    Alchhol inks
    Distress Inks/Sprays
    Reusable Stencils or large stamps for backgrounds
    Boxes, shrines, etc for altering
    Jar of Whimsies
    Miniatures
    Wool Felt

Thanks for looking!
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 09:18:35 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

brandyk
    « Reply #24 on: January 08, 2015 01:33:04 PM »

I am a crafter (sewing mostly) in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. I have 3 kids (a 14 year old boy, a 12 year old girl & 11 year old boy & a husband. I am also close to my mom, grandma & mother-in-law. I am looking for gifts for these people & would love a little something for myself.

I will keep adding to this list as I can. I do have a Pinterest board for gifts http://www.pinterest.com/mmandjsmom/gifts/

For my 12 year old daughter:
    http://www.pinterest.com/mmandjsmom/ms-room/
     crocheted/ knitted slippers
    a pouf that she can sit on  Grin (maybe like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/197102921166345057/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/53339576811700483/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/197102921167125554/)

For the grandmas:
    crocheted/ knitted slippers
    some fabric baskets  Grin
    my mother-in-law travels so a passport wallet would be great
    bowlcovers http://www.pinterest.com/pin/197102921167087453/
    pretty bookmarks

my 14 & 11 year old boys:
    ideas are welcome - both play hockey, are active & like video games
    earbud holders (each need their own color, not 2 matching)  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/226235581254991630/

For co-workers & friends:
    Fun coin purses  Grin like http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653829144675/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/266275396692777480/
    decorated wineglasses http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832799094262/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/58828338856587772/

Our family is going to Europe next summer s some gifts to get ready would be great....maybe toiletry bags, travel games (http://stacyvaughnblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/tic-tac-toe-game.html, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/53409945553642044/, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/12736811420846424/)

For myself:
    I have a Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/mmandjsmom/gifts-for-me/ of stuff I'd love for me & my most wanted stuff http://www.pinterest.com/mmandjsmom/most-wanted/  Grin
    Warm (wool preferred) socks/ slippers  Grin
    zippered pouches that are medium to large in size
    hotpads
    casserole carrier for potlucks at work
    bright scarf ( to dress up my new boring black coat)
    bright colored fat quarters  Grin ( I need 6 more to make a quilt I want to try)

Thanks in advance for choosing me!
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 04:09:28 PM by brandyk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2015 02:25:35 PM »

Cheesy  Hello!  My name is Barbara and I live in Long Island, NY.  I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we have three children.  DS-age 21, DD-age 12 1/2, and DD-age 10 1/2.  I am a preschool teacher for "at risk" students.

-I have a pinterest (link in my signature) and a very full Craftster profile. My favorite colors and themes are listed there.  If you still have any questions, please PM me!  I love to gab!  Grin-

*I would be interested in receiving anything for me, any of the people listed above, or mentioned in one of my Pinterest boards.  Boards you would want to focus on are:  'What I Would Love To Receive From Swaps', 'Ideas For My Classroom', and 'Please Make Me This For...'*(I moved some items I want onto the pinterest boards for the 'Fill A Coffee Mug' swap and the 'Box of Color' swap and the 'Keep Me Warm' swap.  You may want to look there as well.)

PLEASE NOTE:  I cannot receive from someone who smokes or who has smokers in his/her house.  Thank you.

PAPERCRAFT:
    -gift bows
    -origami hearts

SEWN:
    -pocketbook (There are many examples of what I like in my pinterest.) (Please with zipper closure, short handles for carrying, and be large.)
    -wallet (I carry a lot of cards...i.e.-debit, library, health, etc...)
    -lavender sachets ( I could use several of these.)
    -an infinity scarf made out of fabric (I like them kind of long.)
    -mug rug to represent a season (i.e.-I have one that is green trees with green grass and a blue sky, which seems to represent summer.  A snowman one for winter would be an idea, etc...)
    -aprons for one or both of my girls

YARN:
    -adult poncho (I wear a size 2x shirt.)  (Again, there are examples of styles I like in my pinterest.)
    -infinity scarf (I like them kind of long.)  (Please do not use wool yarn, it makes me itch.)
    -LARGE, DURABLE pom-poms in every color of the rainbow for use with my preschool class
    -homespun/hand dyed yarn
    -minion from the movie 'Dispicable Me'

JEWELRY:
    -adjustable bracelet
    -earrings that hang
    -necklace/pendant (I like to wear long ones, that drape over my chest.)
    -brooch/pin

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND SUPPLIES:
    -whimsies
    -buttons
    -yarn (Any kind BUT wool or fun fur.)  (I enjoy Red Heart yarn and am open to receiving it.  Smiley)
    -postcard from where you live
    -regular sized beads and seed beads (any color-no pony beads, please)

*THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING/CHOOSING ME!*
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2015 04:29:36 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
    ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
    Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
    smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2015 03:47:41 PM »

Hi! I am Melody. I am from California and moved to Texas a year ago. I have two sons and an amazing husband. We have 2 Dogs. A black lab named Pickles and a Chiweenie named Hunter. My main craft is crochet. But I also knit, sew, paint, spin yarn, dye yarn, embroider and carve stamps.

Love: Yarn, purple, blue, green, black, white, batik, Fabric, Vintage, MCM, hoopla, sewing notions, crochet supplies, knitting tools, handmade bath products, unicorns, batik fabric, word art, knitted/crochet dishcloths/trivets, yoga, yoga books, yoga art, personalized yoga tools/supplies, beads, mala, bracelets, headbands, head scarves, cowls, nail art.

I love magic yarn balls.
    Hoopla
    Sewn bags
    Decorated tote bags
    Aprons

I also have a random please make for me board: http://www.pinterest.com/MelodyCrochet/1please-make-this-for-me/

Sewn
    Project bag for yarn projects. No Zippers, please. All sizes. I have samples of some that I like.
    An Apron
    Purses or Wallet or tote or caddy   http://www.pinterest.com/MelodyCrochet/make-me-a-bag/
    Patchwork Skirt
    Hip Belt Bag
    Dobbie Plushie (from Harry Potter)
    Lunch Mats for my sons lunch.
    Running pocket belt
    Canned Ham Trailer pin cusion
    Yoga Tote
    wool poncho/cape

Jewelry

Gypsy anklets
    Leather or Metal Stamp Bracelet with a quote from my inspiring board http://www.pinterest.com/MelodyCrochet/1inspiring/

Other
    Rose stamp set
    Clay figures of meditating gnomes or animals
    Dream Catcher
    Hot Glue Gun Stand (sample is in my pinterest)

Mother Of Dragons tshirt from Game of Thrones

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
    Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #27 on: January 08, 2015 04:18:35 PM »

Hi! I'm George (ina) and I live in Chester, England.

I love rock music and anything nature from the elements to ants! Cheesy
    Favourite colours are browns, blues and greens, and black.
    I really love quirky things, bugs and insects, steampunk and generally grungy things.

I have a pinterest www.pinterest.com/phizzychick filled with lots of the weird and wonderful that might give you an idea of my likes.

Some things I would really appreciate receiving, though anything on my pinterest would be lovely...

Altered tank tops (UK12/Medium) - cut, sewn, bleached, tye-dyed, anything interesting!
    Top with library-style dates stamped on it
    Really weird/unusual/chunky jewellery (nothing gold coloured)
    Anything with a goat - art, sculpture, stuffy...
    Anything with insects on/insect related
    Knitted bees - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/honeybee-2
    Knitted snail - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snails-and-slugs
    Cockroach plush - http://verypurpleperson.com/2011/03/cockroach-plush-tutorial/
    Fabric buckets - http://filminthefridge.com/2012/11/23/round-bottomed-fabric-storage-buckets-a-tutorial/
    A scrappy art doll
    Vampire related artwork or decorative stuff
    Mushrooms - fabric or paper
    Apron (I particularly love the wrap around kind or a gathering apron would be fab!)
    Paper ephemera of any and all sorts
    I'm making a crazy quilt in warm colours so any fabrics for that would be wonderful! Pink, orange, reds and purples.

Thanks for reading and considering my list! Smiley
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

cmarion3

Earth Crone

I'm a Craftster BEST OF 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #28 on: January 08, 2015 05:08:56 PM »

Im Carol from Connecticutand it is cold outside. Im a down to earth girl and love anything earthy, magical, monsters, altered items, steampunk, whimsical and snarky. Just try living with me!
    I tend towards earthy and rich colors, but a splash of something bright makes me happy, just no glitter please. Im not much into jewelry, except for earrings and maybe a brooch or two for my new, really warm wool coat (its green, sort of on the army green, but a bit brighter).
    No smokers please and no religious, political or fandom items. I do like fairy tales and legends, but the more traditional versions. And nothing too big, I have a small house that is turning into one big curio cabinet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/cmarion3/
    Heres my list
    Brooch for coat (see above) fabric art, metal, mixed media, earthy, funk, chunky. I wear mostly browns and neutrals with the coat
    Fingerless mittens, love em
    Stuffie/ninni/dote any critter real or imagined knitted, crocheted, sewn
    Art doll or altered doll
    Fabric love fabric any color/pattern (cottons please) especially love antique or vintage fabrics
    Buttons
    MonstersI love monsters
    Witches hedge, scary, little old lady types, sweet
    Junker Jane creatures or doll
    Lunch bag with handles
    Fabric journal page (6x6) or prayer flag, you pick the theme or words
    Matchbox art or inchie houses
    Assembly/mixed media item made out of found items
    Surprise item what is your favorite craft
    Creature or doll made out of clay/polymer clay/paper clay or mache
    Handmade cards blank
    Anything inspired by Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/cmarion3/
    Stamps -
    Papers and ephemera

Have fun!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Must craft....must craft.....
    littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2015 06:57:29 PM »

Hello.  Im littlefawnpug.  I live in the USA with my darling hubby, sweet kiddo and my pug.  I enjoy crocheting, knitting, reading, watching movies and spending time with my family.  I love anything to do with pugs, tattoos, books, 1950s and crafting.  I like red/white/black color combos, black/grey, realtree camo pattern.  My favorite movies/books are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Twilight.  (I know, I know.  Vampires don't sparkle.  But I still enjoy the books.  LOL.)

Sewing:
    zipper pouches for organizing my things in a a theme I like.  Perhaps, red/black/white, realtree, retro 1950s ish.
    A place mat for my pugs food/water bowls.  Maybe shaped like a bone with his name on it.
    a messenger bag.  would love it in a thick tan canvas material with a pug silhouette on the flap.

Knitting:
    A knit Jackalope http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jackalope-aka-antelabbit-or-stagbunny
    A knit angler fish http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/deep-sea-anglerfish
    A knit chamelean http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chameleon-4
    A knit mantis http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/praying-mantis
    Bunny Hop slippers http://makezine.com/craft/craft_pattern_bunny_hop_slippe/
    Love socks http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lovesocks
    Knit squares to help me make a Weasley blanket.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-ron-weasley-blanket-by-penguineer

Art work:
    Pug in top hat. http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/tux-pug-dale-moses.jpg
    Pug Prince. http://www.theretropetsdogblog.com/.a/6a00e3933957c18834011279734f1428a4-320wi
    Pugs bathing. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/22/8d/6d228d28e1f96f10548177abadfe9da5.jpg
    Love Pug https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6mGGxuIUAAh495.jpg:large
    Koi painting.  would love in orange and black http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/313/2/d/big_koi_by_neverlandART.jpg
    Koi group http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ux5NbH8ixsE/UWS9IyJ6MXI/AAAAAAAAAG8/hoWGJAKAAsc/s1600/koi+for+blog.jpg
    Pug facts hanging. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293592588850/

Misc:
    Dog Hair shirt. (please not puffy paint or paint that cracks easily) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293592319440/
    Golden snitch http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293589634790/
    Tattoo Happy shirt http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293587375136/
    wrist cuff http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293589183453/

Supplies:
    Pug fabric
    Tattoo fabric
    Sock yarns
    Zoomigurumi books

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
    luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015 09:30:56 AM »

Hi! My name is Karen and I live in Austin, TX with my teenaged dd (who typically ends up with most of my swap items), a huge, goofy lab-mix and a lovely, prissy cat.

I love designs from the 60's and early 70s (think mod & flower power). Also 50's post-modern. 50's/60's SURF THEMES!  I used to have a 1974 VW Thing and I miss it a lot! I also love Asian designs in fabric and artwork.
    I prefer clean lines and bold graphics rather than cutesy or fussy prints.

I was born in the year of the Dragon and I just love them! And English Bulldogs (cute, not fierce).  I love anything magical/wonderous including fairies and Alice in Wonderland.

Other random things I love: silver jewelry, reading, travel, art, geekery, the periodic table, Scooby-Doo, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly, nature, trees, dandelions, rain, cooking, whimsical things (but not whimsies), steampunk!. For more info check my pinterest.

In general, I prefer practical things that can be used (with the exception of small wall art or hoops for my hoopla wall).  My favorite colors are bolder/earthy tones to 60s mod to beach colors.  Blues/greens/tangerine/black/white/deep red. Please no neon colors or pastels, or pink.

Any of my pinterest boards with wishes or want in the title are fair game (although the sewing one needs to be cleaned up).  Feel free to look there for inspiration and if you spot something there that you would like to make, go for it!  Feel free to PM me with any questions.  http://pinterest.com/luckdragon/   

SEWN:

DR HORRIBLE or DOCTOR WHO (10th doctor) or Luna Lovegoode PLUSH!!  OK, this is probably a super large, however, if there are any plush dollmakers out there, my daughter would absolutely love you!! Something like the ones SpeakGeekAndEnter makes http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070923918083/
    Or Noxika makes
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070919225000/

leather/denim clutch - inspired by this one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070923632102/

ipad case like this but in more fun fabric - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070922537565/

Microwave bowl holders! 

YARNIES:

My daughter would REALLY love a Gryffindor scarf like this:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070925923532/

crocheted scrubbies made from netting.  I really love these for dishes!!

French Press Felted slippers size 9 (I think the pattern is on ravelry as well) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41507335

Shawn the sheep slippers! 
    http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/2e21c2cdf546296691bbb59e08fadc45?offset=0

squid hat! : http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070920244486/

Moon socks! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070919417663/

crocheted twine storage baskets: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070921324352/

croched granny square or flower clutch: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070919898458/

JEWELRY:

terrarium necklace http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070923627834/

Firefly necklace: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275564070919304271/

Swirling Heart pendant: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65538944/swirling-heart-pendant-in-copper-and

Stamped or etched metal/leather bracelet with "crafty" or "shiny" or "laughter": http://pinterest.com/pin/275564070919410170/

Dangly earrings

MISC:

soaps, scrubs, lip balms - I like most scents EXCEPT lavendar, rose or sweet pea. I love "beach", citrus, jasmine - clean scents or tropical florals

Creative notecards!!  Such as:
    note cards inspired by Beatles, dragons, Alice in Wonderland, anything altered fairy/magical ala knickertwist/phizzychick (thanks marcusandila! Can always use more!)

Embroidery Hoopla!  I need more to add to my wall - See my pinterest for ideas - I would love something Beatles inspired or retro surf themed or Harry Potter or anything inspired by my pinterest
    http://www.pinterest.com/luckdragon/hoopla-wishes/

hot glue gun holder! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/184436547214064677/

hand embellished fabric - screen printed/stamped/tie dyed/sunprinted - whatever you do!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
    Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
    Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015 02:55:04 PM »

Hi, I'm Bonnie, and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  I am a nurse, living with my partner in crime of almost 23 years, and our two dogs, Ginger and Troy.  I love dogs, dogs, dogs, trees,  birds, crafting, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, Anne of Green Gables, Muppets, Discworld, Monty Python, cooking, gardening, crime shows, reading, etc.  Patterns and styles I like include artists like the Group of Seven, Emily Carr, North West Pacific art, Rick Beaver, Sue Coleman, Sharon Girdwood, Asian inspired art/patterns, Tim Holtz style mixed media.  I love things where there is a hidden message, image, or joke.

I love bright, jewel tones of blues, greens, purples, reds, grays, blacks.  I normally hate oranges, pinks, yellows.  I am really creeped out by things like spiders, clowns, cherubs/angels.  I am not into dogma or organized religion in any way, so would prefer not to receive with any religious overtones.  Also not into gory things or nude things. 

I am allergic to cats, can't wear wool near my neck, face (no wool scarves, mitts, jewelry), and normally don't wear jewelry because of my work.  I am sensitive to some scents, so would prefer nothing with an overly sweet or musky scent

Things I would like to receive....

-  Garden art of any kind - signs, decorated pots, windchimes, reuseable garden spikes/labels (I have grease pencils), candle holders, whatever you can think of
    -  I would love any stained glass anything
    - knit or crocheted cotton scrubbies or washcloths for the kitchen
    -  thin wool socks - oddly enough, the itchies, etc are all around my torso and face, but I can wear wool socks and hand knit ones are soooooooo comfy, durable, and great for when we go hiking with the dogs  (around a size 6-7)
    -  scrub tops (size on request - I am a larger lady)
    -  decorated scarves (non-wool) - knit, embroidered, painted, dyed, however you want to make it - I love fine scarves for the warmer weathers too
    -  reusable snack bags/pouches
    -  reusable/decorated napkins/cutlery holders - something for the home, or something for my work lunchbag
    -  any art of my dogs, Ginger and Troy (and my heart dog, Toby who passed away - pictures on request)
    -   bookmarks - I never feel like I have enough
    -  a hoopla for my hoopla wall
    -  small swear hoopla (s) - I have a little collection of them, for my craft room
    -  little dog poo bag holders that we can fill and pop into a pocket, or hang off the dog leash (we use Flexi leashes normally, but have regular nylon or metal leashes in the car too)
    -  water bottle holder for when we go on hikes (could incorporate a little pocket for poo bags, or some cash)
    -  hand carved stamps
    -  creative note cards - general (I like to add notes to my swap packages)
    -  lavender sachets for the drawers
    -  tote bags - small or large for shopping, or books
    -  needle books
    -  signs for the door or the kitchen - I may have some examples on pinterest - snarky is good - but even simple "no solicitors" or something like that
    -  Anything creative - be it an altered piece, ornament, or whatever with either birds, trees, Fall, Winter, dogs... or anything inspired off my pinterest - I just love being surprised Smiley
    -  recipe books - I love sharing in other people's tried and true recipes too
    -  polymer clay decorated knitting needles, crocheted hooks, pens, tools, etc
    -  wood or metal cutlery caddy/napkin holder of some kind - for holding utensils/napkins/paper towels when we have BBQs
    -  Cute magnets, especially ones with a really strong hold

If anyone is interested in sending anything non crafted, there is lots of inspiration on my pinterest - I would love any ephemera - paper, tickets, tokens, buttons, charms, beads, maps, old books, old sheet music, used stamps, used cutting dies, small tins and canisters, old game pieces, feathers, skeleton leaves, bits of ribbon, fabric, papers, whatever!  I also love tea and coffee, and art related to same.
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
    Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015 03:54:12 PM »

Hi, I'm Roxanne and I live in MD with my hubby, my 10 year old Lana who is a little crafter, and my bird, Greenie (Lana named her when she was 2 years old, hence the color-based name).

Please nothing made with vinyl or items that have a strong scent.  Lana and I both get headaches from these kinds of things.  We love handcrafted goodies and hope we get picked!

Anything from my Pinterest would be loved!

Crochet/Knit

-crocheted owl hat...Lana has a big noggin like me so an adult-sized one would be perfect for us to share

-monster bag ...the one that is knit with fun fur

-crocheted sock monkey for my nephew

-this awesome crocheted scarf made of teeny granny squares
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612712306715/

-cute crocheted dolly like this one:

-knit power gloves for me
    http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612711383790/

-bugs mitts for my sis
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bug-mitts

Painted/Stenciled/Screenprinted

-painted galaxy shoes for Lana size 6 kids
    http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612712186098/

-lego tee for me prefer woman's Mossimo tee from Target or for Lana size 14 (any brand)
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612715867327/

-chemical elements zombie tee for Lana size 14/16
    http://www.raidz3ro.com/periodic/periodic-brains-zombie-t-shirt.html

-NERD tee for Lana size 14/16 (white tee/black letters)

-camera stencil tee on XL V-neck white tee for me

Embroidered/Sewn

-market bags in fun fabrics, think cute, but mod

-house quilt squares size 12 x 12 inches please + 0.5inch on both sides so that the finished square is 12x12.  
    Really love this style of having a white background so that the colors pop.
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612715618480/

Jewelry

- a terrarium pendant
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612715468591/

-duo beads bracelet...would love red mix or brown/blue combo
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612717225250/

-wrapped bracelet like this
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612717269503/

- altered art pendant...themes: anatomical heart, wings, eyes, Lana's face

- spoon like this:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612710994983/

-bullet skull charm like this:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612715369453/

-stone pendant http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612715099280/

-heart pendant from silverware
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612716364536/

-heart pendant from 2 forks
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612712872905/

-paper clay heart pendant...loved the distressed/aged look, would be awesome with wings
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/175077504236002138/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/64950419599014478/

Mixed Media Art

-pendant like this with Lana's photo
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72620612717158066/

- mixed media artist block of my niece Victoria and nephew Gabriel for my sis
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/27795722673409864/

- mixed media artist block of Lana for me!

Misc

- handcarved camera stamp...Sony alpha camera would be fab

Thanks for looking!
    Rox
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2015 04:44:58 PM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2015 03:56:26 PM »

Hi!!  I'm Melanie from Ontario Canada.  I like most colours EXCEPT greens and yellows.  I love everything crafty!!  I have a huge pinterest and pretty well everything on it is fair game. Www.pinterest.com/mama24boyz  I'm a SAHM to 5 crazy kids, 4 boyz and 1 little princess. We are big gamers in my house. Zelda is my fave but we also love Mario, Minecraft and Sonic.  There are no allegies in my home.

Things I would love in no particular order.

Assassins creed hooded scarf.  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199515487962/  I have 3 boys that would LOVE this!!  1 would be awesome to recieve, 2 would be amazing and 3 would be absolutely unbelieveable!!!  

I have a thing for hearts. I would love a jar of hearts, any medium

A quilted teacup, I love this!! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199515330544/

Zelda teesha Moore patches

Quilted Christmas ornaments, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199515202876/ in blues, silers, and/or purples

A craft apron. I've started doing craft fairs and I think an apron would be awesome for it!

A Minecraft pillowcase 3 boys would love these!! I can stuff or provide the form

I would love some cute little thing like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199515064303/ all decorated cute for Daysies lalaloopsys, I cant find cases like these anywhere (she has the dolls lol)

A yarny pendant!! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199514926383/ Of course mine would need a crochet hook instead of knitting needles

Eeeekkk!! A little dolly playhouse for Daysie!  It doesn't have to be like this, but something portable and cute, i think I have a few pinned http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199514304902/

Heart Dreamcatcher http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199513845443/

I would love a WIP bag, something like this maybe? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199513086945/

A classic Nintendo pillow, I can stuff http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199513845443/

A yarn bowl

I love poppets!!  

I LOVE knitted items. I'm great at crocheting but cannot knit for the life of me.  I LOVE LOVE cables.  I don't know if that would be a large or not but anything with cables, cowl, mitts, socks, scarf, really anything.  I have a knitted board on my pinterest too.

A cute dolly for Daysie, she loves babies!!

I love these monster dolls.  Something like these would be awesome! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199513829507/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5559199514958180/

Any handspun or handdyed yarn would be amazing!!!!

Again, my pinterest is huge and I love surprises!!!  Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015 04:02:22 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
    Etsy
    Pinterest
    Mamas Creations on Facebook
    gingerpeachy
    Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015 07:24:47 PM »

Hi!  My name is Ginger and I live in San Diego, CA with my husband.  We don't have any furry children, but we do have TWINS on the way! They are both girls, and will be here very soon!  

I have a ton of stuff on my pinterest, and just about anything on my ravelry queue is fair game.  

I have a very kitschy, quirky sense of style. I love jewel tones for things around the house, but my favorite colors to wear are DARK purple, dark grey/charcoal, navy blue, and black.  I really like deep red shades too.  If you are making anything for the babies, please Please PLEASE NO PINK!  

I'm a sucker for terrariums, foxes, amigurumi, pandas, chococat, kitties, boston terriers (we are getting one when we move into a house at the end of the year!) and jars of whimsies.

I enjoy fabrics that have tiny patterns (which almost look like the designs that you see on origami paper), especially sashiko designs! retro floral patterns are pretty neat too. I also like black and white tiny polka dots.

Sewn:

-crib sheets.  Here's a pretty easy tutorial - http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/how-to-make-a-crib-sheet.html

-I need knitting needle cases very badly. Especially one for DPNs.  I like how this case is constructed - https://www.etsy.com/listing/57170147/needle-case-needle-holder-craft-bag?ref=shop_home_active_17  I would prefer one that has a flap at the top to keep the needles in, and a button closure instead of a tie or ribbon.

-Wallet http://oliverands.com/product/OLV-SS005HA1.html

-Zip up bags for craft supplies

Fiber:

-Amineko cat. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/amineko-crocheted-cat

-Magic loop teddy. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/magic-loop-teddy

-Two pairs of baby sized mary janes in black.  These would be perfect! https://www.etsy.com/listing/75769202/crochet-pattern-210-baby-too-cute-mary

-Knitted or crocheted amigurumi toys for the babies.  Please make sure that they don't have any beads/buttons on them (choking hazard!)

-Baby beanies, preferably purple and made from wool.

-French Press Felted slippers, size 10. https://www.etsy.com/listing/41507335/pdf-pattern-download-french-press-felted

-Knitted socks, womens size 10

-Fluffy bunny slippers, size 10 http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fluffy-bunny-slippers

-My dear, a deer trophy http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/my-dear---a-deer-trophy

-Mini fox scarf http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mr-fox-stole-my-heart--mini-fox

-mug cozies like this one. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/162271470? Thanks Grab a Coffee!

-Peekaboo mitts http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/peekaboo-mitts

-Rikke hat. Preferably in a dark purple or dark gray variegated yarn.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rikke-hat  

Jewelry

-Embroidery pendants. I love the kind with little flowers, or maybe even a tiny fox.  This one is pretty cool https://www.etsy.com/listing/174854834/poppy-field-hand-embroidery-pendant?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=poppy

-Terrarium pendants (there are some on my pinterest)

Household things

-Handmade pottery mugs.

-Little terrariums

-Embroidery hoopla. I used to have a massive collection, but it all got destroyed in the move. Please check out my pinterest for ideas.

-Throw pillow covers, knitted or embroidered. This one is perfect https://www.etsy.com/listing/62772666/hand-embroidered-linen-pillow-cover?ref=sr_gallery_33&ga_search_query=floor+cushion&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade in dark purple or red

-Potholders, knitted/crocheted or sewn.

-Dishcloths/kitchen scrubbies

-Embroidered napkins and placemats.  These are perfect - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/261560690831100196/  Free pattern here - http://www.feelingstitchy.com/2011/02/wanna-stitchalong-with-us.html.  I also like Scandinavian embroidery designs.

Supplies

-Vintage (or vintage inspired) ephemera paper

-Yarn. I hate to sound like a brat, but I don't really use the stuff you find in big box craft stores (like michaels, joanns, etc) Madelinetosh, Malabrigo, and Noro are my current favorites. I also LOVE indie hand-dyed yarns...handspun is awesome too!

-tshirt yarn for making rugs.

-Czech glass beads

-heart-shaped buttons

-fabric scraps, fat quarters, jelly rolls, etc.

-Jars of whimsies

-glass tiles/frames for making pendants

Misc:
    -Handmade soap.  I haven't had good experiences with melt and pour soaps, but any other kind is good.  Any scent is ok (even masculine stuff because my dude will happily use it) as long as it isn't heavily floral.  I really love honey-scented soaps. And fruity scents like strawberry.

-Scrubs.  Salt, sugar, lip scrubs, whateva.

-Lip balms, body butters.

-Homemade jams, sauces.  We are vegetarian, so no gelatin please.  But we love pretty much anything.  Fall spices (like pumpkiny, cinnamon type stuff) are a big plus.

I'm a huge sucker for chocolate and snacks from other countries.  I'm down to try anything as long as it doesn't have gelatin or meat in it, and it isn't super spicy.

Thanks for looking! <3

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015 08:40:35 AM by gingerpeachy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
    pottermouth
    Crochet Moderator
    Vintage Crafts Moderator

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015 02:57:36 PM »

Hi. I'm Shannon and I live in the spooky city of Savannah, Georgia with Mr. P, kid 2, twin kids 3 and 4, and occasionally kid 1. Our kitty, Chaircat Mao, rules the roost despite being and outdoor resident.

My likes include:

Harry Potter (no brainer there): hoops, stenciled t-shirts, bookmarks, socks, hats, canvas bag for library books, ornaments

Peg Dolls: I'd like to get a collection going. No particular theme.

Irish: painted mug with snarky remark, hooplas with shamrocks, leprechauns, etc., dishtowels, anything really.

Ideas using any theme from my Pinterest: Smallish art pieces to either hang on the wall or display in a cabinet, embroidered hoops, socks, apron, ATCs, ATBs, inchies, bookmarks.

And a few more ideas: atomic Mid Century Modern imagery, vintage/scary Hallowe'en anything, knitted/crocheted hats, ninnis, stenciled t shirts, paper ephemera, post card from your hometown, Bruce Campbell, and surprises. I really like surprises.

My Pinterest has all of my favourite things, and pretty much anything related to or inspired by something from there will be much loved.

Thanks for taking a look!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #36 on: January 13, 2015 06:59:08 AM »

Hi! I'm Emma, living in Michigan USA right now. I've gotten my BFA in art, and now am biding my time working til I figure out my next move. I love weird, random things, inappropriate humor, and beautiful art. My favorite colors right now are teal, bright red, mossy green, deep blues, and blue-green. I love all colors except neons and pastels. Right now I've been super loving geometric art especially crystal forms and chevrons, topography,  I have no allergies, so no worries there. My pinterest and profile should give you a good idea of my style and preferences, but I'm super friendly so please feel free to ask me anything. Big wishes are IN BOLD Examples of a lot of the items listed below can be found on my pinterest.

***Sewn/Embroidery Crafts***

an embroidered twinchie (or set) you think I'd like - Check out the Twinchie swap gallery to get an idea of what I mean...
    https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433829.0#axzz340CtE0v1
    My pinterest embroidery board is a great source of inspiration too!
    http://www.pinterest.com/sheepblue/embroidery/

sleeping mask - super simple with elastic band would be totally fine. Machine-washable would be a plus too.

freestyle machine embroidery wall art (check my pinterest for ideas or PM me)

microwave bowl holders

I would LOVE an shirt with lace applique similar to this bug - so gorgeous!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220606081721273970/

pj shorts - I'm totally flexible on pattern, would prefer cotton fabric, would really like a pocket or two - PM for measurements

***Yarnie Crafts***

flip-top mittens with a thumb - scrappy is totally cool, or a fun pattern (I think there's some that don't have thumbs but my poor thumb gets cold Smiley)

scrappy socks (mid calf length would be great) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/445926800575268626/

wool dryer balls

***Misc Stuff***

a necklace inspired by any of my jewelry pinterest boards

I would love some sort of art that could be hung on the wall like MissingWillow's mousetrap death scene! Doesn't have to be the same kind of scene, but using small model figures in a funny scene sort of thing.
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220606081721756495/

Mt. Dew wreath http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220606081720618601/
    (Or even just Mt Dew cans diecut into fancy shapes so I can make the wreath myself)

your original handprinted FQs - can be any manner of screen printing, block printing, etc. I want to make a quilt with handprinted fabrics so am collecting for that  Smiley

Funny cards for Christmas/Birthdays/Mothers/Fathers Day - I'd love something like this! An assortment would be great, or maybe 10 of the Christmas variety, whatever strikes your fancy.
    http://www.pinterest.com/sheepblue/cards-id-love/

SUPPLIES
    Gently used is great.

terry cloth (scraps are fine, I'm wanting to make some baby bibs for my SIL)

sewing threadin any and all colors

embroidery floss (always need black/white)

resin - I've dabbled before but would love some supplies to play  Smiley

raised bezel pendants for my resin play http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220606081722302735/

if you have an unloved, unused electric dremel I'd LOVE to give it a good home!  Cheesy

seaglass or smooth stones with a hole drilled in them
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/220606081720865355/

magnet buttons for bag closures

gift card to etsy, Joanns, or amazon

Extras

chapstick (mint, similar or nonflavored), homemade or store-bought

fun socks

Thank you to anyone who claims me!  Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2015 07:01:39 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweety28303

"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015 01:41:53 PM »

Hey everyone. My name is Jolena. Im 26 years old and I live in North Carolina. I live with my husband and my two babies. One is a Jack Russell and the other is a Yorkie.  Im a HUGE Disney villains and hello kitty addict so when in doubt anything dealing with those two is a huge win! I just moved in to a new house and my crafty room is empty so any hooplas, painting, any kind of wall art really would be awesome. Something just to jazz  the place up a bit. I got married last April so we're still in the newlywed phase. Anything with our names and or wedding date would be awesome too!

SEWN:
    A neckstrap for my camera I got for Christmas. Its a Nikon D3200.
    Mugrugs! (Ive been wanting one forever!)
    A cute totebag in spring colors.
    A make up bag.
    Pillows for my couch
    Placemats and/or a table runner http://www.pinterest.com/pin/107242034853106228/
    Bowl covers ( I have some on my Pinterest)

Knit(I crochet)
    I need a knitted slouchy hat http://www.pinterest.com/pin/107242034853106295/
    Knit cabled scarf
    A cable knit purse

Other stuff
    Hooplas, paintings and/or wall art with crafty sayings or something like this
    Small blankets-crocheted, knit, sewn doesnt matter. Just something to snuggle under while Im watching TV.
    Hairbows- starwars, hello kitty, Disney villains. I have super short hair so Im thinking maybe a 4 inch bow?
    Stitch markers
    Some kind of decoration for my kitchen table. Like a centerpiece
    A bright wreath for my front door

Anything inspired from my pinterest.

Supplies
    Chunky yarn
    BUTTONS! (I crochet a lot of hats and I love dressing them up with buttons)
    Any crochet patterns
    Plastic canvas
    Cotton yarn
    Ribbon
    Safety eyes
    Stylecraft  or ICE magic yarn
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Instagram!
    Personal-yayitsjojo
    Crafty- the_twisted_hook

I'm always game for a personal swap.
    calluna

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2015 03:53:31 PM »

Hello all, Im Heather in central California. Ive been away from Craftstering and my internet friends for a while because Im super-busy keeping my head above water with grad school (Im a librarian/archivist in the making), job, homemaking, a big relationship, crafting for local people (something I never used to do because I preferred Craftster swaps!  Cheesy but I can't afford it these days), and self-care. Lifes good, though.

My style runs a gamut of granola-bohemian-earthy, multicultural, vintage, androgenous, whimsical, sparkly, and functional. But writing the previous sentence is the most Ive thought about my style in the past two years, which probably says more about my style than the previous sentence. I love reuse, repurposing and upcycling, so I'm happy to receive clean, used materials. Please dont send things that smell of smoke, mildew, or artificial fragrances. If you'd like to make me something wearable, Im small-sized and petite (read short, haha).

My Craftster profile has more info, and theres always Pinterest (the Inspiration boards are for my own reference, not wishlists), but also please feel free to PM me with any questions.

My wishlist:

Adornment
    - sweater chain, with reclaimed materials
    - unique charms and baubles that arent necessarily attached to jewelry
    - shawl pin

Image Repro and Dyes
    - ombre-dying a plain, light-weight hippie/maxi skirt or dress
    - a set of full-sized sheets: tie-dye, batik, ombre, screenprint, stamp, indigo, or whatever other thing you want to do with them

Fiber-y
    - plarn flip-flops
    - luscious batts/roving/carded fiber for spinning or felting
    - a calorimetry
    - socks of any length (Im a womens US size 7.5)
    - something inspired by my Ravelry favorites

Needle-based
    - something like what was in the Felt Badge Swaps.
    - I'll never turn down handmade clothing of any kind, especially reconstructed or patched-together items.
    - 1-2 reusable cloth pads with snap closure
    - a water-resistant bag to be mounted on bicycle handlebars. Doesnt have to be pretty, just big enough to fit a few bike-commuting essentials. Maybe reconstructed from a fanny-pack?
    - a Teesha Moore patch
    - embroidery on a fitted t-shirt or tank

Papercraft
    - A tiny book (can be filled on a theme, or blank)
    - a sampling of labels, tags, frames, or accents cut from your Sizzix, Spellbinders or Cricut. Non-kidsy/cutesy, no words or specificobjects. Any size, any weight. Can be solid or designed paper (doesnt have to be an attractive color or pattern), and Im not concerned about whether its archival quality.
    - Mail art, such as a 4x4 chunky page, an ATC, a few inchies, or any size art journal page. Some themes and attributes I'm fond of are here; again, don't feel limited by them.

Consumables/Usables
    - homemade soap
    - other homemade skin or hair care items
    - tea youve concocted
    - long-lasting foods youve prepared -- jam, preserves, cured olives, dehydrated fruit or jerky, roasted nuts, etc.

Mixed Media and Misc
    - a wall-hangable shrine, nicho, or decorated mirror (such as the wooden Ikea mirror with large surface area)
    - prayer flag
    - bolster, throw-pillow, or seat cushion, crafted in your specialty (i.e. patchwork, embroidered, felted, screenprinted, covered with buttons, etc). No ruffles, please.
    - a Craftster Scouts merit badge that you believe I have earned -- Ideas discussed at length over on the Friends of Craftster off-topic chit-chat board , or I can share ideas via PM
    - something that will help me learn and practice herbalism
    - something showcasing your skill in creative reuse/repurposing/upcycling
    - something with a mandala, hamsa/eye-of-fatima, chakra symbols, or a labyrinth
    - Miniature artifacts, signs of residency in nature, or curiosity-cabinet fodder, such as anything in the Wee House Craftalong or Phizzy's Fairy Godmother Cabinet

Thank you!!
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2015 07:39:10 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #39 on: January 15, 2015 11:28:16 AM »

Hey! My name is Becca and I hope I am not too late for this! I live in VA with my three amazing cats and one antisocial bunny.
     I dont have any allergies hat should effect this swap but I would rather not get anything made from real animals.
     Feel free to pick anything off my Pinterest that inspires you!
    http://www.pinterest.com/gozerthecat/
     My favorite colors are gray, dusty rose, and basically anything gray toned. I also love red. I am currently redoing my home so anything here would be greatly appreciated.

Random Craftiness
    Couch pillow with Red Riding Hood, Cats, or Star Wars
    Book altered to look like a building. Example http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374926608230/
    Fridge magnets in a woodland theme. I love mushrooms, foxes, owls, mice, snails, and the such.
    Roses made from book pages
    Cat toys (any style)
    Shrines for my living room shelf. Use this board as inspiration
    http://www.pinterest.com/gozerthecat/shrines-dioramas/
    Sculptures for my Living room shelf Use this board for inspiration
    http://www.pinterest.com/gozerthecat/sculpture-i-love/

Yarn Projects
    I love whimsical scarves. Any of these or surprise me! Adult sized please)
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374930802925/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374930802994/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374930802992/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374930802967/
    Cat butt coasters, yeah for real. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374930526646/
    Amigurumi Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Gizmo, or a bat.

Sewing
    Fabric microwave bowls. Two please! Woodland fabric would be awesome but not required.
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374931464412/
    Fabric headbands any color or style.
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374929900702/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/227150374926747169/
    Jewelry
    Anything inspired by this board
    http://www.pinterest.com/gozerthecat/diy-jewelry-inspiration/

I would appreciate anything you make and thanks in advance to anyone who choses me!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2015 03:29:48 PM »

Hello! I'm Rosie from Vermont, USA. I'm a vegetable farmer and my partner is a vet tech. We have three cats and ferret, and no allergies. I'm vegetarian and I like to avoid factory leather whenever possible.

I love nature and animal themes, especially marine life. I lived in Maine for a few years and I really miss the ocean! I also studied marine bio in college so I like sciency things and natural history. I also love trees and mushrooms and moss. Gnomes over fairies. Lady pirates are the best. Some favorite color combinations are blue and purple, yellow and grey, and all shades of green together.

Favorite fandoms include Doctor Who, Buffy, Hannibal, Game of Thrones, The Dresden Files, Star Trek, Tamora Pierce's Tortall, and Miyazaki.

I have a crafty wishlist board on pinterest, and you can get a good idea of my likes and style from all my boards and my etsy favs. If you think I will really like something that's not on my list, go for it! I like surprises.

https://www.etsy.com/people/ChangelingStudio/favorites/items-i-love
    http://www.pinterest.com/acadiandrift/

BIG WISH! Christmas stockings for my partner and me. Ask me for colors if you want to make these!

BIG WISH! Return address label stickers, ask me about themes for these too Smiley

Colorful or fun throw pillows for our couch, any size

Warm hat or snood, must be soft! Knit, crochet, or fabric/fleece would be lovely

Upcycled sweater mittens for toasty driving

Mini art quilt in any theme or colors I like

Hoopla in any size or skill level

Small/medium flat bottomed tote bag that I can use to bring lunch to work

Flannel yardage in feminine prints/color to make days for girls kits

Ornaments for our Christmas tree - we're just starting out and don't have much! No overt religious themes please.

Ipod touch case with a way to store earbuds

Home canned goods like jam, preserves, pickles, etc.

Coasters of any material

Bookmarks as long as they're fairly thin

Fridge magnets in bird or cat themes

Hufflepuff or bisexual pride colors are yellow/black and pink/purple/blue, respectively. I'd love anything in these colors, especially wearables.

Totoro/Mononoke/Nausicaa crafts, figurines, art, t-shirts

Knit, felted, or sewn slippers, something warm that I can slip on hands-free (size 9.5 women)

Pottery like mugs, bowls, or planters. I love the look of hand-thrown ceramics and glazes.

Headbands, hair sticks, or hairpins and clips (I have black hair, so most things go with that)

Stitch markers (I don't have any)

Greeting/thank you cards that I can use to mail ATCs
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2015 12:03:30 PM »

What the heck!  Just thought Id throw my hat in the ring at this late date.  
    My name is Laura.I live in Boston with my 3 legged cat and work at a college library.  I enjoy reading, biking, crafting and beading, live music and cocktails.  I spend far too much time sitting on my couch with the cat watching TV and movies and could use more exercise.  Among my cultural obsessions are classic Muppets, Firefly, Venture Bros, Monty Python, Middle Earth, David Bowie and Tom Waits (there's even more to be found on my profile and pinterest page!)  Both in my home and when it comes to fashion, I prefer a more natural, simple look.    I tend to wear black, brown and cool colors, nothing fussy and soft cotton fabrics.  I dislike pinks, orange, neons, glitter, dolls, and religious or violent images.
    My pinterest page is here:  https://www.pinterest.com/calixita/

List of things I would love to receive:

*tshirts - I love tshirts but would especially appreciate some large, extra soft ones to sleep in.   size large, themes can be culled from my pinterest page and likes.

*cat toys - he can never get enough.  

*wallet - I prefer smaller ones.  https://www.pinterest.com/calixita/wallets/

*Day of the Dead skull ornaments - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/203154633167460034/  
       https://www.pinterest.com/pin/203154633166345611/  
       https://www.pinterest.com/pin/203154633163991850/

*mushrooms for my mantle- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/203154633165977610/
       https://www.pinterest.com/pin/63191200992909443/

*decorated mug - I like to switch my morning tea mugs out according to season.  right now I have very few appropriate for Autumn but any season is appreciated.  Id prefer if they werent holiday related but more general (autumn leaves or scenery rather than specifically Halloweeny, for instance).

*knit boot cuffs - in charcoal or grey  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/176062666656387617/

*decorative snowmen for my Mom - she likes bright colors (especially blue and yellow) and for her snowmen to have personality
       perhaps like these:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104356916337435582/
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/235946467947215463/
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12877548909934168/
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/154600199684934649/
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/121104677451839315/

*a Christmas stocking for me - my favorite Christmas decorating motifs are reindeer, stars and snowflakes

*couch pillows - my living room colors are greens and brown and I love nature themes!

*a seasonal wreath

*pinterest-inspired surprises

Have a wonderful day!
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2015 10:58:25 PM by calixita » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
    « Reply #42 on: January 19, 2015 12:33:27 PM »

I'm Tonya and I hail from Michigans Upper Peninsula (USA).  I love snow, swimming, and being outdoors.  I sew, knit, journal, crochet, spin and write.  Ive just started art journaling!

Likes:  batiks, all shades of blue, ric rac, unusual fabric prints

Dislikes:  yellow as a main color, goth stuff, zombies, animal prints

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tlp1958 -- especially the Swap Wishes, stuff I love  and My style boards.   All other boards are things I want to make myself.  If you see something you'd like to make though, PM me and we can talk!

Things most wanted in Purple!

crafted items

Misc. crafts

*Hand crafted wooden buttons
    *Stained glass suncatchers (beveled glass, especially) Ideas here
    *wet felted picture -- I am in love with this
    *spoon fish chimes
    *fused glass fish platter/ wallhanging/suncatcher:  inspiration
    *cobalt blue bottle spoon rest
    *cobalt blue glass anything Cheesy
    Sticks for garden markers I'll write the plant names on!
    Teeny Little Super Guy glassware
    *hand carved stamps in texture designs (geometrics, abstract, etc)
    *handmade buttons, any medium, any size, any design

Painting/drawing
    *Watercolor paintings I have photos to work from, except the heron (blue heron, my jack Russell terrier, painted turtle, chipmunk, river scene, pileated woodpecker if you claim this, we can talk about what youd like to do!)
    *Pencil or charcoal drawing of my kids from a photo I provide

Sewn

*quilted potholders (here's an inspiration page)  
    *no-tie apron, this *or a short version of this OR either pattern would be great

Needlework

*blackwork or redwork embroidery (example)
    *any northern songbird in crewl embroidery, especially goldfinch, pine or evening grosbeak, bluebird, rose breasted nuthatch, chickadee, junco, etc

bath and body

*towel wrap for hair I like really thin terry toweling for this!  
    body butter baked goods or fruity scent
    *detox bath salts

Jewelry
    * Any brooch from my pinterest
    *sea glass!  Love these colors and style
    *These!
    *Earrings in a darker blue or aquamarine -- love the wire twist
    *wire wrap earrings with a different stone/charm
    *silver blue heron brooch
    *anything made with beach or river rock
    Necklace with interchangeable drop charms
    monster drop brooch

Knitted
    Thrummed mittens

clothing
    *T-shirt with bleach resist or stencil of interesting flora/fauna  (leaves,  morel mushrooms, heron, trees, dandelion, etc)  2X ladies tee (I dont like mens ts)
    *One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish tee Seusss design on white tee 2X Like this except white!
    *A t-shirt that says:  As I get older, I just prefer to knit.  2X please
    *felt mittens  with knitted cuff (free pattern)
    This tee shirt upcycle in 2X in red, navy, green, or wine
    *something like this would be great for a tee for either me or my daughter (XL)
    * this on a tee for either me or my dd
    *this on a large tee for my son
    *4 out of 5 Great Lakes Prefer Michigan on a tee for my SIL men's 2X
    *You rock, you rule tee size xlarge
    * Trellis Yarn scarf
    *large square or rectangular scarf

papercraftt
    *Notecards with nature themes
    *Small notecards to include in swap packages with crafty theme -- crafty puns especially like!

hoopla
    *Zentangle hoopla
    *This hoopla
    *hoopla featuring Queen Anne's Lace, dandelions, violets, bleeding heart, sedge, timothy, thistle, etc.  I love wildflowers!
    *crafty themed hoopla, esp. sewing or crocheting, or knitting (here's one of a pincushion!)
    * hoop featuring Michigan with the emphasis on the U.P. (esp. Marquette)
    *jack russell theme
    * funny pet cartoon for DD
    *bird theme

Dyed fabric/fiber
    *hand dyed fabric; batik, shibori, tie dye -- prefer no neon colors
    *hand dyed wool roving, especially superwash for spinning
    *hand dyed scarves, silk, satin, rayon, etc.  Love this one! And this one!

Supplies
    Will gratefully accept your used supplies!!!!

Kits
    *screen printing kit
    *block printing kit
    *stamp making kit

Patterns-
     Netherwood Sweater pattern
    Toy patterns - especially Puppy dog Pete, Heather the Hippo, Ellie Elephant, Lamkins Lamb, or Mouse pad wrist rest
    Baby Pears the  Blanket Buddy
    Stonecutters Cardigan
    I heart aran
    Bee's World Embroidery pattern
    I NEED the book "Folk Knitting in Estonia"!!!!

Supplies

red batiks -- my stash is strangely short of red
    10 inch muslin squares
    solid color cottons or blender cottons, especially black, brown, and grey
    Glass head pins Stiff Stuff sew in interfacing (I love this stuff)
    Heavy weight fusible Pellon or Timtex
    Any fabric from my pinterest fabric board
    chevron fabric especially gray
    Fat quarters - any and all welcome!
    Quilters cotton weight fabric - especially blenders, solids, superheroes, star wars, dr. who, batiks, or nature prints
    Stitch witchery
    self striping sock yarn - heavier weight most wanted, but all gladly accepted
    Self adhesive leather thimble pads

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015 12:34:24 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
    Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

I've got a smile on my face & trees all around me

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015 01:53:09 PM »

Im Katie in Ontario Canada, I am married with a just about 4 year old daughter. I am open to surprises based on any of the themes I have listed here and will happily answer questions.  I do a lot of craftsmainly sewing and knitting but dabble in lots of others. Please explore my Craftster favourites in my profile to see additional things I like

Allergies: I am very allergic to smoke and I cannot wear metal jewellery.
    Craft Wish List
    My 4yo daughter currently loves firefighters and Frozen, Sid the Science Kid, and Paw Patrol.  So anything involving those things (especially featuring girl fire fighters would be greatly appreciated). If you want to do clothing kids Size 5/6 short sleeve shirts would be great.   

A purse this size/style http://www.tenthousandvillages.ca/shop/en/new-arrivals/2310112-zippy-dark-leather-bag.html  but in fabric (space, star trek, a dark colour, or monarch butterfly)
    A plush Calvin and/or Hobbes like these ones https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599189031/ or https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599189017/
    A burgundy coloured steampunk fascinator
    A Batgirl or Westley Crusher or Night Circus poppet
    A surprise item that is Calvin and Hobbes
    Opening stitch markers featuring any theme listed
    A crafted game like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296600651203/
    How I Met Your Mother themed Christmas Ornaments (blue French horn or yellow umbrella or something else)
    Star Trek The Next Generation or Star Trek Deep Space Nine Christmas Ornaments
    Felt badges like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599204978/ or https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599224327/ or inspired by anything mentioned
    Something like this play campfire  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599173982/ for my daughter
    Small ceramic mugs for my daughter (bigger than espresso smaller than regular so they are easy to lift) decorated with something she likes (list above)
    Stamps like these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296595545398/ or dinosaur tracks

Fabric for an I-Spy Quilt or Teesha Moore patches or Doll Clothes
    Sewing Patterns (that are really hard to get in Canada)
    http://www.simplicity.com/p-12158-knit-tops-for-miss-and-plus-sizes.aspx
    http://www.simplicity.com/p-8189-misses-knit-top-and-mini-dress.aspx (size P5)
    http://www.simplicity.com/p-11880-disneys-frozen-11-12-doll-clothes.aspx

A few things I love for inspiration
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599980043/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296598827627/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599275536/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296599173849/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296596331717/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/267401296597954272/
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

The only PhD I earned stands for Pretty Happy Dropout! Now starting new adventures!
    rackycoo
    Global Moderator
    Swap Moderator
    Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Where is my Cosmo?

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #44 on: January 21, 2015 08:44:00 AM »

Hi FOC's! We have a sender already, so here's our GALLERY!

Please make sure you post photos when you receive. Smiley
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

La Chapa
    Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015 01:17:13 AM »

Hi! I'm Olivia.  I live in Southern California. My husband and I have two boys ages 14, and 4. 
    I am allergic to wool and cannot wear anything that has the slightest bit of wool or animal fiber in it, but it's okay to use for crafted items that are not intended to be worn next to the skin or as a craft supply.
    My favorite colors are moss green, gray and black, but I like a large range of colors.  I prefer my colors deep, dark, moody and Earthy. 
    Here's my Pinterest to give you a feeling for my style  http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/

sewing
    - a hook roll (for crochet hooks), fabric, extra points for leather! (please no bright, colorful or grandma fabrics)
    - a waist pack or fanny pack, again extra, extra points for leather!
    - a cat bed

knitting
    - knit fingerless mitts
    - knit lacy beanie
    - plain knit beanie for my 4yr old, black, grey, or dark blue
    - small knit lacy shawlette, the triangular king

jewelry
    - wire wrapped crystal point necklace, smoky quartz, amethyst, citrine
    - wire wrapped crystal point earrings (must be on kidney wires (preferrably) or leverbacks)
    - something off my pinterest

misc.
    - absolutely anything that is toad themed, they are my all-time favorite critters, and get so very little love -  the fat, warty kind
    - t-shirts, whatever you think I'll like (size L)
    - If you're a talented artist, I love original artwork. preferred themes are botanicals, animals, insects, skulls and bones.  All are quite extensively pinned to my Pinterest boards
    - felt play food for my 4-yr-old son
    - peg people to live in my 4-yr old son's wooden castle (something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924475414/  )  he has a castle but no figurines Sad
    - A yarn bowl! ceramic or wood-carved would be awesome!
    - something like this wooden business card holder
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/198088083585301974/
    or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/31595634855967301/
    - homemade jams and preserves
    - lip balms

supplies:
    - white Prismacolor pencils
    - black, brown, tan, grey yarn - sport weight, thread weight, sock weight, any material
    - black embroidery thread
    - black sewing thread
    - aluminum or bamboo crochet hooks sizes C, D, and/or E

thanks for looking!
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

mistress_batty
    Batty Bat Bat

happy hookin' mistress

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015 03:15:01 PM »

Hullo everyone! I'm Danielle. I'm 29 unmarried (but in a serious relationship with a geeky nerdy chef fella <3).  I have a big ol' cat man named Mao. He's a grey tabby tiger....cat. lol He's usually a grumpy Gus around people but he loves me to pieces <3 lol  I've moved a lot over the years and have never really decorated a place or made it mine - so that's what I'm doing now. I want to be surrounded by things I love <3 Also, I work from home and my desk looks soooo boring and empty. lol

(Also - I wanted to say that the stuff I post links to, doesn't have to be done 100% like the links, they're just examples!)

Here's a link to my pinterest - (just ignore the folder called 'idears' those are gifts for oher people) - http://www.pinterest.com/ellesorbet/

ALLERGIES -
    * nickel
    * (not a fan of the smell of smoke)

THINGS I LIKE -
    * Beetlejuice (especially the sandworms)
    (examples of some sandworm stuff - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909586721/ or http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909586672/ )
    * Doctor Who (i'm an 11th Dr. girl <3 )
    * 8-bit - Mario Bros things
    * Doctor Who mash-up with either Ariel (Little Mermaid) or Red Riding Hood
    * Ariel from The Little Mermaid
    * Hello Kitty (especially the nerdy HK where she's wearing big glasses)
    * things with profanities on them - especially if they look all nice and innocent
    * pinups, pinup girls
    * nail polish (any indie nail polish makers here? hehe)
    * colors - i love the color combo of greys & pink
    I really don't care for orange or yellow for most things.

CROCHETING & KNITTING -
    * a Loose Seal (white seal with a blue t-shirt) (Arrested Development inspired)  -  this can be knit, crocheted, or sewn http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909766888/

* cute chubby nyan cat kitty amigurumi - http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/108735336281/heartstringcrochet-with-the-body-of-a-pop-tart

* picture frames  (nothing huge only 'cause I don't have big pictures lol)

* 'cone of shame taxidermy' style stuffies - can be knit, crochet, or sewn. Just the heads with the cones (unless ya really want to mount them lol) - all sorts of animals welcome http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281907511777/

* 3D cloud with rain drops to hang up -
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/102978980750
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/105648488582/podkins-oh-my-goodness-i-love-this-crochet
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/2130029769

* pink or white frosted animal cracker stuffy

* tentacle scarf (doesn't have to be this one in particular - just an example!)
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/64275495056

* crochet & beaded bracelet similar to these -
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/104616480501
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/104626909411
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/104594626054

SEWING -
    * mug rug - (I'm not really into any 'country kitchen' kinda stuff) - refer to my interests list for any ideas or pinterest or things from this list lol)

* 'unpaper' towels - reusable fabric towels (examples of 2 different kinds)
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909697342/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281903824715/

* sandworm stuffie!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909586650/

* Tardis tote bag or messenger bag  (esp. love messenger bags)
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281906243667/

* scrap flower frame or hoop http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281903854026/

* log stuffy or pillow -  http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/2863013695

* tentacle neck pillow - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909850823/

* deer stuffie - http://melkatsa.deviantart.com/art/Oh-Deer-154674581

CROSS STITCH & EMBROIDERY -
    * F__k You scrabble pieces & flowers - embroidery - mug rug / hoopla
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281907456543/

* 'This is why we can't have nice things' x-stich - something similar to this but doesn't have to be exact - chose your own font, flowers, whatever - (I love the broken frame but I can do that part myself if you'd like)
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/105361939444/hardcoresophomore-made-this-special-birthday

* 'show me your kitties' - made into a sexyish pinup + cats hoopla
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909568374/

* i wanna build my hoopla wall - so i'm up for all kinds of hoops - i have bunches of interests listed around my list here - so whatever you can come up with would be cool!

OTHER CRAFTS -
    * scented candles (I use votives mainly, 'cause thats' the size holders I have lol)  -  scents I like - tropical fruits, mango, baked goods like sugar cookie, vanilla cookies, french toast, cinnamon rolls, hazelnuts

* hand carved stamps

* ooak remade/reimagined Monster High doll  - link to some i love
    http://www.pinterest.com/ellesorbet/ooak-dolls-i-looove/

* notebook paper craft - I love things that are made to look like notebook paper / notes. Sewing, cross stitch, tote bag, hoopla, pillow, wall hanging, etc

* spiral bound notebook that's been painted as a galaxy
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281909700578/

* mini pinata (I'd love a little garland/bunting made out of like 5 of them - but it doesn't have to be that - can just be one lil pinata! - also, they don't need to be filled, i just want them to be a decoration)
    http://www.ablackbirdsepiphany.co.uk/2013/08/miniature-pinata-diy-tutorial.html

* some kind of wall hanging / hoopla of baby Finn & puppy Jake
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281908408499/

* my name in Gallifreyan - necklace, hoopla

* pin-up Ariel or other pinup disney princess' things

* bracelet of a tentacle(s) so it looks like they're wrapping around my wrist  (clay or metal)

* cats snuggled into things - knit, crochet, clay, plastic, mixed media - whatever ya want - I'd love to start a little collection of small figures of kitties in things like this pic
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/101919626415/joy-ang-cats-putting-their-cute-little-butts

* or pug dogs in the similar fashion -
    http://uneatablesorbet.tumblr.com/post/101836743143

* clay tentacles that I can plant and put on my desk
    http://bee-delicious.deviantart.com/art/squirmy-128640615

* clay sculpted sandworm piece for my desk

SUPPLIES -
    * handspun yarn <3 <3 <3 ( i really love thick and thin yarns, or yarn with other matierals added to them to make them totally OOAK) - even scraps, leftovers, or small balls of handspun yarn would be awesome
    * homemade twine/fabric yarn - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218354281908387254/
    * aida of various colors (can even be dyed by you!)
    * embroidery hoops (all sizes - would prefer wood but I'm open to anything!)
    * embroidery floss
    * custom printed fabric
    * washi tape
    * eyes for amigurumis (if you wanna paint them and customize them, that's cool too!)
    * spindle for hand spinning (I'm only familiar with using a bottom whorl)
    * roving or batting (I miss hand spinning!)
    * phone case for an iphone 4 where I can cross stitch on the back of it
    * Whitman's Samplers / Russell Stovers boxes (preferably square or rectangular)
    * colored ball-point pens (not gel pens)

Thank you  Grin
    THIS ROCKS   Logged
    Threads you might like:
    Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
      Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
    only results with images
    include swap threads
    advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
    Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
    Fancy a Cuppa?
    Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
    Become a
    Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
    Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
    Moderators

Follow Craftster...