A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
315 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 110, 111 & 112 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 84747 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils… (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: February 21, 2015 05:01:46 AM »

Everyone is receiving such awesome things! I love the brooch board! ^^
And yay for my claim being sent, anna.wahnsinn! *excited*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mistress_batty
Batty Bat Bat

happy hookin' mistress

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2015 06:52:36 AM »

Finally the weekend! lol
I received these awesome packages in the mail this week! <3

From rscowtown, she made me some crocheted hoop picture frames in my pink & gray color combo that I like.
 Thank you so much! hehe now I've gotta craft my butt off to make things to go in them. lol not that I'm complaining about crafting hehe I've gotta put out the aida and floss and get to cross stitchin'! That and I'm going to print off some pics of my late pupper and hang her up on my desk <3

From Alliekat914, she sent me a package of supplies - which I was super grateful for seeing I'm trying to rebuild my supply collection. (i've moved a few times over the last few years and my belongings keep having to be sacrificed :/ ) sooo....yay for the ability to craft more! lol
  I've never used washi tape before and have just oogled in from afar and pinned projects for it. And Doctor Who fabric was something I lusted after for awhile but could never splurge on.....so seeing both of those things and more hoops in my package was a total thrill!  lol I'm going to have to do a few practice sewing jobs before I do anything with that fabric. lol I haven't really used a sewing machine since I was in college making tote bags....so I gotta get back in the habit. lol

My mom watched me open these and her response was 'more hoops? do you need more hoops?'. lol Yes. Yes I do. (when I can find them at a thrift shop for 50 cents, I usually grab them lol).

lol she gives me the same response about yarn. I will never have enough yarn, Miss. Ever. lol

Thank you both so much!!! This was an awesome swap to get my swappin' groove back. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JLKCreative
« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2015 11:08:32 PM »

That Doctor Who fabric is amazing! Do you have any plans cooked up for it yet?
My little wooden people are almost finished, they're drying as I type this. They'll be off to their home in the next couple days. I can't wait for La Chapa's little man to see them! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2015 02:12:06 PM »

Yeah! Glad you like your brooch board. I may have to make one for myself.

I received the prettiest mandala from Mistress Batty. Perfect colors to remind me of the beach.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2015 02:29:01 PM »

I just realized that I never posted the great bible cover that Texscrapper made for me. It's fits great, and I love the color/pattern.

I tried to post another picture also, but for some reason every time I try to post more than one picture, the same one just shows up over and over. I even tried to post a picture in another post and deleted the picture above from my ipad and it still posted the same one.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015 02:34:12 PM by Momof2! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SlickMariaVic
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2015 07:07:08 PM »

I received fingerless gloves from mistress_batty over the weekend. She based it off of some gloves on my Pinterest, but with a much sweeter color combination. Thank you so much! I've already worn them on a few dog walks.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That which is creative must create itself -" Keats

Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/slickmariavic/
Momof2!
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2015 04:03:47 AM »

Okay, now I shall try to add another picture of the bible cover I received from Texscrapper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mlsocci74
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2015 07:04:17 AM »

Yeah!  Signed up and can't wait to make my first claim.  It's been years.  So excited!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2015 07:08:31 AM »

What a lovely way to carry and protect your Bible!

I love the color combo of those mitts...and the bow is just too cute!  Mistress_batty--do you have a pattern you could share?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils… (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2015 04:23:05 PM »

Those gloves are gorgeous! The bows are just too cute! And I'm somewhat salivating at all that washi tape and the Doctor Who fabric…

anna.wahnsinn, your package has arrived but it is currently stuck at the post office, courtesy of no one being home when the mailman came around. I'm going to get it asap!
(I'm crossing my fingers that it hasn't gotten lost at the post office in the meantime; this has actually happened to me once, unlikely as it might seem… Sad)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...