A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
139 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 246
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED:50 Projects 2015 --POST YOUR 2015 Lists  (Read 429810 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
cursive_queen
« Reply #2110 on: October 16, 2015 01:01:05 PM »

I feel like it's been forever since I've been on here!  I'm loving all the Halloween projects!  I feel like I have a bunch of stuff in progress and less finished things.

I finished a quilt for my sister in August, but I forgot to take a picture before I gifted it and she keeps forgetting to send me one.

I made a halloween mini quilt for a swap on IG
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2111 on: October 16, 2015 01:20:51 PM »

Love it!

I used the embroidery machine to make my daughter a hoodie. She was having a hard time finding a new one that wasn't super expensive so I bought a black hoodie and let her pick a design from Urban Threads

I am starting to get the hand of embroidering on clothes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2112 on: October 18, 2015 06:33:06 AM »

Loving the mini quilt! Also, embroidering a generic black hoodie is such a clever way to get a unique garment for a reasonable price!

Then, I promised hand cookies, here they are!

And I finally made myself a couple memo boards with elastic! They're old unused canvases I covered in cork board an then in fabric. (I made a tutorial for them in the Home Sweet Home forum, if anyone's interested.)
I'll put up a picture with them on my wall once I get to hanging them!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

RedheadWithThread

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2113 on: October 18, 2015 08:51:10 AM »

Everyone has been so busy making stuff and it's all awesome Cheesy

I have quite a few things made up but I have two more things to finish then I'll post a picture of all of the projects together to save time and not have a lot of pics Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou
« Reply #2114 on: October 18, 2015 10:54:40 AM »

Quantumphysica, your cookies looks delicious with their yellow color and their brown crispy edges. I thought it was a lifelike size hand, it's much better smaller. I like how you bent some fingers. You made me envisage some shaka sign hands.

Lindy, you'll make us all envious with your beautifully embroidered clothes.

Cursive_queen, your mini quilt is very cute and perfect for this season. You found the perfect tree fabric for the background and the sheep is adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yoopidou
« Reply #2115 on: October 18, 2015 11:15:38 PM »

Cmouse, I have just tried your pizza dough tonight. I was making a shelf and upgrading my son's desk to an L shape desk. As usual, it took me more time than I had planned. So, there was no time for a rising pizza dough. I made the dough in the bread machine, it was fast and easy. I thought that nit rising, I would get less dough but I ended up with two huge pizzas, same as with my more conventional recipe. We like thin pizzas and this dough was as good as the rising ones. Thanks for recipe. Smiley
Now, I'll have to try Lindy's but for that, I need to keep some Greek yogurt and not eat it all.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015 11:17:06 PM by yoopidou » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: October 19, 2015 06:10:38 AM »

My count is up to 46/50 - I'm very excited to be so close to done with the 50 of 50! This craftalong is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #2117 on: October 20, 2015 04:12:20 AM »

Lana helped me crank out 150 of these for my friend's rock band!  We had fun pretending we were working in a factory. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #2118 on: October 20, 2015 08:44:50 AM »

I wonder how many people nowadays have no idea what that symbol is, in the middle of the word "Core"... isn't it funny how quickly some things become obsolete?

I did a little baking on Sunday- cinnamon rolls!  Made from scratch, I was so proud of myself!  And I added some essential oil to the wet ingredients when I was making the dough... oh, it was soooooo goooood!!!  That's one of the reasons I like doTerra's oils, they are so pure that most are edible.  Often the ones you buy at the health food stores are not.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #2119 on: October 20, 2015 10:34:02 AM »

Those look delish! I have a bunch of flavouring oils for baking that I've never tried.. I should make some bubblegum rolls, hehe!

I wonder how many people nowadays have no idea what that symbol is, in the middle of the word "Core"... isn't it funny how quickly some things become obsolete?

One of my favourite symbols! Grin I always buy them when I find them at yard sales and thrift shops; they're getting harder and harder to find and I want to make sure I have a good stash! (Craft supplies apparently aren't the only thing I should be stash busting...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 246 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...