A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,451
Currently Running With Scissors:
99 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 246
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED:50 Projects 2015 --POST YOUR 2015 Lists  (Read 427694 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1380 on: June 03, 2015 04:18:23 AM »

Ahh, where has my brain been. I've been so overwhelmed with all the house stuff going on that my motivation to post and respond to everyone's amazing crafts have been zapped to almost 0. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things but I'm in a constant state of flux waiting to hear about our mortgage going through.

Since I've been lax on some of the projects I've worked on lately I'm overdue for a photo dump!

Anatomical heart TM patch I made for alteredmommy in the STS swap..

A zentangle embroidery of a frog made for Averia - I had to send it unhooped unfortunately as I didn't have any of the right sized hoops on hand.

Some felt dress up accessories - again I marvel at how fun it is to make things for kids. It's the simple pleasures  Smiley

I'm also in the middle of making a bunch of felt vegetables to go with a "plant your garden" play kit for my niece but she's still a little young so I think I'll be saving that for a xmas present this year and have more time to craft more fun garden things for her to play with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cmouse01
« Reply #1381 on: June 03, 2015 05:21:37 AM »

I don't think I've seen zentangle embroidery embroidery before - it's beautiful.  And how fun are those dress-up items?!  There will be some happy kids!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1382 on: June 03, 2015 07:45:01 AM »

Love the zentangled embroidery!

Also, what fun kid items!  I know one of the best crafting times I ever had was making felt food for a young boy!  I wanted a set for myself! Grin  Nice job...and I am sure there will be more kid items from you, sheepblue!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #1383 on: June 03, 2015 09:03:25 AM »

Hmmm... rose syrup.  I wonder how that would taste on a waffle?  I'm not a big fan of lavender, tho.  I love it's medicinal properties, don't get me wrong, but I don't care for the smell and it just tastes like soap to me.  But still, maybe in the right application it would be delicious.

The zentangle frog is gorgeous!  The heart is pretty amazing as well, and who doesn't love to dress up?  I'm supposedly a grown woman, and I'd wear ALL of that stuff!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #1384 on: June 03, 2015 09:41:01 AM »

Makes me want Rose or Lavender Iced tea or lemonade!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #1385 on: June 03, 2015 10:00:11 AM »

Ok, lavender lemonade might fly for me...!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou
« Reply #1386 on: June 03, 2015 11:15:02 AM »

Cmouse, I like how you chose different colors for each drawer. It's bright and fun.

Beautiful bright red and very cute patch, Kookaloo.

Trinalocakary, the thought of making my own rose syrup never crossed my mind. Somehow, rose syrup comes from bottles!  Cheesy Of course, it's such a great idea to make your own. It will taste better and you know what went in it. I vote for rose syrup on doughnut like pastries!

Sheepblue, all your crafted items could come live at my place! but if I had to choose, i would take the dress up items. Maybe I could use Halloween as an excuse...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #1387 on: June 03, 2015 11:20:29 AM »

cmouse--I totally missed your post and had to scroll back...but I do remember seeing that awesome shrug in the recent pictures on the home page...I love it!I have many patterns for shrugs but have never made one for myself.

I also love what you did to the dresser...how fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
yofi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1388 on: June 04, 2015 12:12:54 PM »

Sheepblue - I absolutely adore that frog hoopla!  Did you graph that out first, or did you just wing it?  I love everything about it - the colors, the combination of simple and complex forms, the shape -- everything!  I'm having to pin that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cmouse01
« Reply #1389 on: June 04, 2015 12:21:25 PM »

Shrugs are so simple - I never realized.  It's basically a rectangle that is folded in half (there are two ways to do this) and then seamed up to create sleeves or arm-holes.  Mine just took a long time because I was using light fingering weight yarn ... and making it for a "fluffy" person (me)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 246 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Intoxication Station
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy
Hanging Around

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...