A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
297 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 246
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED:50 Projects 2015 --POST YOUR 2015 Lists  (Read 447620 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2015 10:05:42 PM »

Nice journal pages.  I see one there from Oregon.  Yay!  And your little fox is adorable.

Thank you!
I love Oregon. I live there, here, er... Grin. I had to go with the popular "heart in Oregon" theme but added the key because my kids were all born here too. Oregon rocks. I'm just sayin'. Wink

I live here too, and wouldn't live anywhere else.

Another item that was late for Christmas.  I actually finished this one on January 2.  I had started it last year, after my surgery.  I put it aside, not knowing how I wanted to finish it off.  Somebody asked me if I could insert something in it for a baby, so I added a small carved heart with the baby's name and year date.  I know it's hard to see, but it's just hanging inside the ornament.

And the lucky recipient of said ornament.  He is the sweetest baby and is almost nine months.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

52/50 done
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2015 05:29:22 AM »

O.O  SO MUCH TALENT in this group!  So much productivity.  I, however, have been a complete slacker.  I have successfully organized about half of my embroidery floss into the nifty little organizer Hubster got for me. I need a second one.  I did NOT think I had so much floss... Tongue

That Icicle Tiara has gotten me thinking...Ice Fairy? Fire Fairy?  Goodness knows I have plenty of icicles, in blue, gold, silver, and I think even a metallic orange, due to my son's massive love for all things orange.    Hmmm...  Of course that means digging them out of the Christmas stuff...I do believe that will get added to the "want to do someday" list. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZombieLili
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2015 07:53:59 AM »

Wow already so many great projects!
Reading this thread really helps to keep me motivated, even though it is hard to keep up with everything.

This weekend was the first free weekend since ages and it felt soooo good to sit down and be all crafty :3 Missed it so much! It's just hard to find the time with a full-time-job and a part-time-job aaaand household chores   Undecided

Here is the miny paintign I did today. The idea came at work while doodling  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2015 08:20:23 AM »

ZombieLili
SQUEEEE! Cute bunny!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2015 09:26:20 AM »

bushbaby, kookaloo, and sheepblue-I want to make a peace sign wreath now, the yarn colors in the necklace are lovely, and I love the mug cozy-even though I'd be afraid to use it, I'd spill coffee on it!
Computer died, so I'm going to be behind here for a while. Although I swipe mrbookstorebabe's computer when I can.
I have not been crafty at all this month, that must change! Especially since I won't be spending as much time online. Cheesy Cheesy
My wip is at least 35 years old. My maternal grandma handsewed quilts, and I have the last quilt top she started, plus some of the fabric she used to cut more squares, I worked on it off and on for a while, but not for years now. So, I guess it's really my grandma's wip I inherited.
There's an arty...thing...I was attempting with an old printer, and also one with a piece from a blender plus circuit board, I need to see if I can finish them! The metal blender piece looks like an eye!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy
https://www.instagram.com/studioltd/?hl=en
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2414679
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #225 on: January 11, 2015 10:26:54 AM »

What a lucky and cutie baby!!!  I am amazed at how you can make those twisty pieces!

I love the little bunny painting...does it have its own thread? (off to look in a bit)

I wrapped up a couple of hats...these two are for my nephew and his step-son...I think you can guess which team they like (which I can't mention in my house because hubby is not a fan! Wink )

Then, one of our members had an issue with a free pattern, so I had to make the hat to see where the problem was...we resolved it and I managed to get another hat... Grin

I also destashed some yarn that I have no idea why I originally bought it...so I made an infinity cowl...

Then, I saw a cowl on Averia's Pinterest in 2014, and wanted to try it out...it is a chevron cowl.  It is a bit too flimsy to be warm, so I am going to try it again using two strands of yarn. I actually completed it last year but never posted a picture:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015 10:35:55 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #226 on: January 11, 2015 05:00:16 PM »

I am doing at least 12 small gift pieces of art for friends this year just at random when the mood hits, they can be any medium.
The first 2 are on 5"x5" stretched canvases and are collages based on 2 friends favorite colors and inspired by how I see each person.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #227 on: January 11, 2015 05:39:47 PM »

alwaysinmyroom, I'm not a fan right now either.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Message me for address or facebook info.
Instagram
Little Visitor
Etsy
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #228 on: January 11, 2015 07:00:18 PM »

I made these for Gozer for our New Year gift exchange. (Christmas was just too busy for both of us, so we did a gift exchange after the holidays.)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015 07:00:52 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2015 01:11:43 AM »

**Challenge entry**

Got another one finished - I have made my 1st ever crochet squares and also joined them together (also the 1st time I have ever done so) to make doll's blanket for a work collegue's 3yo little girl:

Its far from perfect but she wont mind and it was a nice simple way for me to learn the techniques  Grin it doesnt show well in the pic but the white yarn has a nice icy sparkle in it.

These three projects all use the colour blue.

That qualifies them doesn't it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps Always Welcome Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 246 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...