A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
235 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 246
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED:50 Projects 2015 --POST YOUR 2015 Lists  (Read 445169 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2220 on: November 06, 2015 08:47:17 AM »

How do swaps work through instagram? Not that I need an excuse to swap more!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please consider shopping the ***CRAFT STAR GARAGE SALE*** on ebay to support our crafty future!!
RedheadWithThread
Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2221 on: November 06, 2015 12:56:02 PM »

I didn't have walnuts but I did make some delicious banana bread this afternoon:

For the recipe, go here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ActsofCraftiness
« Reply #2222 on: November 06, 2015 04:11:29 PM »

sheepBlue - Whoever is organizing/hosting the swap will post a picture with info about the swap (what you're making, what the deadline is, etc.). People who are interested fill out an info form, usually a Google doc or a form sent through email. The swap organizer matches people up and emails out the partner assignments.

Most swaps have a theme or something specific you are making. The one I just did was a mini quilt swap, so everyone made a mini quilt. I'm hosting a handmade ornament swap right now. Everyone makes three ornaments for their partner, and the crafter gets to choose whatever mediums they want to use for the ornaments, but they try to follow the likes/dislikes of their partner. Usually, you are required (or it's at the very least suggested) that you create and post an inspiration mosaic of things you like to help your partner out. It's pretty fun, and just like swaps here, they are very addictive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou
« Reply #2223 on: November 07, 2015 09:55:44 AM »

Bushbaby, beautiful mitts. They look like it's knitted in circles?

What a cute mini quilt, ActsofCraftiness. The fabric you chose for the border makes the quilts shine.

FreakieGeekie, most members of my family would rather eat banana bread without nuts. Yours wouldn't last long.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2224 on: November 08, 2015 08:25:09 PM »

mmmm I can't wait for holiday baking to begin!  Your banana bread is special because it was your Nana's recipe!

More quilt squares completed this weekend!

Eight more to go!

I also got a new crafting buddy...his name is Jingo! He is about 8 weeks old and a rescue.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2225 on: November 08, 2015 09:09:04 PM »

Photo dump! A Nightmare Before Christmas mini-wall hanging I made for a swap and a floral arrangement I made for a church party.

Next up, some crafts I made at a Stampin' Up convention in October.

And finally, a Santa necklace I started earlier this fall but just finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
209/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
stillatthetop
« Reply #2226 on: November 08, 2015 09:55:14 PM »

Very lovely. You have an eye for detail, for sure, kbrison. Pick a favorite? The flower arrangement. So cute with the sunflower girl and scarecrow. And I love the autumn colors. It says harvest. And that is the best time of year.

I bought a warty pumpkin squash this year. I googled, and discovered it is a Hubbard. Good for eating. And Pumpkin Pie, though I won't make one. I plan to split it and add some butter and brown sugar. And bake it until it is tender. T-bone steak, and peas and mashed potato? Yum. And biscuits. I know, three carbs, two meat things...well, I will balance with the rest of my day. I need to gain weight. I am 5' 9", 109 lbs.  Sad

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #2227 on: November 09, 2015 04:43:22 AM »

I adore the mini quilt! Love the colors you chose.
I also love all the fun paper crafts you made kbrison. What a fun convention
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vampedangel14
Easily craftstracted!

« Reply #2228 on: November 10, 2015 07:47:04 PM »

I bought this needle felting kit at the Fiber Festival of New England on Saturday and did it up on Sunday. First time trying to do a 3D object. I should not have started with an intermediate kit, but I can't resist cats. So here is my wonky lucky cat. XD   33/50

PB080001 by Heather, on Flickr

also posted in destash thread (on accident)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015 07:47:30 PM by vampedangel14 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Instagram: LuckyXIIICreations
Twitter: LuckyXIIICreate
Reddit: LuckyXIIICreations
Ravelry: LuckyXIII
I try to keep the same name to keep it easy!
stillatthetop
« Reply #2229 on: November 10, 2015 08:36:44 PM »

That is a destash, you are using up excess yarn that you spin. It counts for both. Lots of members here double post for threads. If it fits the bill it goes there. I commented on the other thread. You don't need to apologize. You did things just right.

Here: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=437443.690

~T
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015 10:17:50 PM by stillatthetop » THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 246 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...