A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 246
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED:50 Projects 2015 --POST YOUR 2015 Lists  (Read 444308 times)
Tags for this thread: craftalong  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2015 04:14:58 PM »

Sheepblue--wow...you sure hit crafting big with those projects!  You continue to delight us with your innovative and daring projects!  I just think the ceramic deer head is gorgeous...and that CM hat is just perfect to show off your sense of humor!

Hah, well full disclosure: the camel head was made in a workshop so I had lots of help!  Cheesy

I also feel I need to make another CM costume for myself for Halloween one day haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2015 05:24:10 PM »

I'm going to join in this year!  I don't have my full list yet, but will post it here and keep adding to it.  I'm planning on serious stash busting and hopefully completing a number of my "it can be made" projects (I have a habit of seeing something in a store or on-line, deciding "it can be made", buying all of the supplies, and then not making it - lame).

WIP
Side Impact Sweater (body and half of a sleeve done)
Moustache pouch

PLANNED PROJECTS
Coffee Run Poncho

COMPLETED
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2015 06:02:10 PM »

kbrison - The dog food tin is an old popcorn tin I want to spray paint and write my dog's name on and use it to keep her food in so it looks nicer than the bag sitting in the closet.  Wink

The table will have a mosaic of bottle caps on top in the shape of Michigan. (I have a long ways to go in collecting bottle caps  Grin  )

Ok, that makes complete sense. If you can use some more bottle caps, drop me a pm w/your snail mail address and I'll gladly send what I have. You could count it as a good deed on your part for helping me destash!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
204/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
fluffypants
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2015 08:16:30 PM »

I'm loving this thread so far. It's so inspiring to actually have a goal! Usually I just putter on this or that. Just since Friday, I've pulled out a project I'd been meaning to get to but haven't (in 2+ years) and started it. I completed (start to finish) 7 sewn items (3 clutches, three pillowcases, and a fabric basket), finally did a second cast on some resin items that have been waiting since last Christmas, and prepped a canvas for a painting.

Yay creativity! Juices are flowing. Wheels are turning. WIPs are getting done. Feels good! Wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow - at least now I'm anxious to craft in the evenings rather than watch TV or sit around on the computer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taramor
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2015 07:43:21 AM »

Wauw - you are on a roll, Fluffypants!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2015 07:48:10 AM »

I agree fluffypants...when you have crafting to look forward to in the evenings, it is exciting...I tend to get a lot more chores done during the week as well so that I can look forward to weekends of crafting instead of cleaning, shopping, etc.  I think it is a great motivator and I am hoping crafting will help me with my goal to lose a few pounds as well...if my hands are busy, I can't really snack, can I? Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2015 08:27:31 AM »

This thread is so busy, I love it. Even though that means I might have to take one or two breaks sometime this year. Anyway: Finished two WIPs today, AND I managed to find my camera, yay! So, pictures to follow later, right now there is a toddler stuck to me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2015 08:42:11 AM »

This is a busy thread!  Last year we had over 240,000 views...but the peak was in 2012 when we had 599,000!

Let's make 2015 the best year ever!!!  Post your projects, comment on your favorites, and look around for ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
artsycandice
Art makes me happy, and birds. Birds make me happy too.

I just want to drink coffee, create stuff, & sleep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2015 09:13:35 AM »

Sheepblue, I love paper mache. That camel head is neat. I'd love to see an action shot. Wink

Okay, it's not a WIP from my list, but just something that I made yesterday.

Fabric origami cicadas. I made a tutorial here.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a Crafster Best of 2014 Winner!

STS Shop Winter 2016
50 in 2014
50 in 2015
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2015 09:42:29 AM »

Sheepblue, I love paper mache. That camel head is neat. I'd love to see an action shot. Wink

If only. It currently resides with my parents back in Seattle. Sorry - no action shots!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 246 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...