A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
155 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Gallery  (Read 10188 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
whatthepuck
« on: December 13, 2014 09:37:55 AM »

Let's see all the awesome gifts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Message me for address or facebook info.
Instagram
Little Visitor
Etsy
whatthepuck
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014 09:48:03 AM »

Here are my gifts from goktrose.

All wrapped up.

Octopus and candy (The strawberry cheesecake is almost gone.)

4x6 art

Necklace and earrings.

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Message me for address or facebook info.
Instagram
Little Visitor
Etsy
greybird
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014 10:51:46 AM »

Great start to the gallery!   Smiley   I love that the octopus has a mustache!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
greybird
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014 11:16:49 AM »

My turn!   Cheesy  

My secret santa is happylittleclam!!!  

She really stalked me well and made an amazing package for me!    Grin

First, here is everything out of the box:

Such pretty glittery paper and aqua ribbons!   She sent me some yummy looking Starbuck's Veranda coffee that I cannot wait to try!  There is a little vanilla latte via packet attached to it too which I am excited to try too.   Cheesy    She also sent me some very delicious white chocolate....yum!!  ♥    Cheesy

Attached to the coffee were these sweet little sweater ornaments!     Smiley    They are now hanging on our tree.   Smiley

Then I opened this!  

A little ghost birds embroidery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you SO much!  I have wanted this for so long, and you did an amazing job on the embroidery!!!!!   It's perfect, I love it!   Grin    

Next thing I opened was.....

a gorgeous little aqua gem tree!!!!!     Grin   I adore gem trees, and this is such a lovely tree with such pretty leaves!     Cheesy   It reminds me of the little tree in the embroidery too.   Cheesy

And then there was......

A beautiful aqua colored bandana cowl!   It's so soft and lovely!   Cheesy   I'm looking forward to wearing it!   Cheesy

Thank you SO much for everything!!!!    Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014 11:17:29 AM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sowool
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014 12:55:06 PM »

That necklace and earring set is adorable, whatthepuck!

I'm so glad you like everything, Avesthel! I had a blast crafting for you!

My secret Santa is.......ale0059!

She made me a lovely red tree skirt, crocheted wrist warmers, ornament earrings, and snowman soup! Thank you so much, Alex! Merry Christmas!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
emilywilde
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014 02:41:31 PM »

Wow, there are some amazing things in the gallery so far!
My Secret Santa is Quaggy, and she really spoiled me! In addition to some beautiful crafts, she sent along some tea themed items she's collected from antique shops. It was all expertly packed and wrapped too.
Thanks Quaggy, the apron and pot holders are beautiful, I adore the fabric. And I love the extras!

There's also a detatchable bow on top of the hanger.

Slice of pie candle!

The mason jar the apron came in

THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014 06:51:57 PM »

My Secret Santa was Lindy and I was spoiled!

Lindy sent me a variety of ornaments which now adorn my tree!!!!!!

Wine corks.....one has an owl bead ( a favorite of mine  and the other a snowflake) I love them both!

A cute sparkle snowman.......I may have to make more of these.....so cute!!!!

A very vintage looking Santa that comes apart!

And a super cute gingerbread snowflake!!!!!

Lindy and I have swapped before and I love her shrines.....the Halloween one was sent to me early this year and the snowman shrine was included in my Secret Santa package....I adore him and love that she sent this to add to my collection!

I am gonna call this my mini snow globe with out the water..........It is so cute the tree and snowman are so small...a wonderful winter scene.

Speaking of small...look at this mini Christmas tin that her daughter made for me.  My own winter wonderland!!!  This has been placed in my purse for now so that I can pop it out and enjoy  a little winter every day!  Thank you Adia for crafting for me!!!!  You are the best!!!!

A snowflake bath bomb with a scrubby.....

A necklace that I love and a snowflake pin made from felt!!!!  The stitches on the felt snowman brooch are so tiny!

Christmas cards that will be used in the next few days!!!!!!!

Lindy also made me this super cute hoopla for my collection!!!!!!  A vintage travel trailer!!!!!!!  The color just pops and is so well made!!!!

and one last ornament... a darling little cupcake!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot these two guys as I already have them on my refrig...... 2 cute snowmen magnets!

Thank you Lindy and Adia for spoiling me so much...I love everything and the cookies that I posted in the thread were yummy.....they are all gone..... please pm me the recipe I need more!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014 09:06:23 PM »

I am so glad you like your package happylittleclam! Smiley

I received the most awesome package from Avesthel! I love everything in it, and I really enjoyed opening it! Thank you so much for paying attention to my allergies. I must learn how to make necklaces like these.

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014 10:56:44 PM »

all such wonderful packages and gifts!

I'll open mine in the next day or two, im working a 12 hour shift today 2 pm to 2 am so i may just end up sleeping in all morning till noon, same with monday morning. im off tuesday so might just wait till then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
legatostroke
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014 09:01:43 PM »

I forgot to jot down my sender's name and am traveling for work so I can't check. But my secret santa sent a wonderful package including a postcard from Washington which I collect as well as an adorable and handsome (!!!) stuffie, which I also collect. He is currently hanging out with 30 or so stuffie friends in my craft room. Love him!! My secret santa also sent vanilla honey peach butter that I will try just as soon as I'm home again and some hard perfume. It is lime-y and delightful but I can't recall the other essential oils in it at the moment. There is also a bit of tea and a tiny tea cup and saucer that points to my love of Alice in Wonderland. An awesome package for sure - thank you!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...